New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She let him hug her, she liked his warm hugs. When Sugar came up to them all nice and clean, and thus pettable, Gwynfillion petted the the pup, smiling. "You had better Grills."
    Grillls lifted Sugar so the puppy could sniff and lick his fillyfriend."Where are the boys?" he said while laughing at the cuteness.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #602
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grillls lifted Sugar so the puppy could sniff and lick his fillyfriend."Where are the boys?" he said while laughing at the cuteness.

"If you mean singular, well Garion, I dropped him off at the library where Smoothie and her friends were having a sleepover. If you mean also Wrymple, I don't believe they even have a gender, but Wrymple, should be in the yard,"
    Gwynfillion went through the motion of wincing when Sugar licked her.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"If you mean singular, well Garion, I dropped him off at the library where Smoothie and her friends were having a sleepover. If you mean also Wrymple, I don't believe they even have a gender, but Wrymple, should be in the yard,"
    Gwynfillion went through the motion of wincing when Sugar licked her.
    "Wymple feels me male to me. Does he not?" Grills chuckled and let Sugar back on the ground. He turned to watch the puppy run off. "Do that mean we have the tower to ourselves? Hehehe." Of course, he knows not about the thing in the mirror.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #604
    Troll in the Playground

"Wymple feels me male to me. Does he not?" Grills chuckled and let Sugar back on the ground. He turned to watch the puppy run off. "Do that mean we have the tower to ourselves? Hehehe." Of course, he knows not about the thing in the mirror.

"So it would seem we do my dear,"
    She said with a coy smile and bopped his muzzle gently with a hoof. As for the mirror, it was in the back burner of her mind, her mind clouded with cheesy romantic nonsense.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"So it would seem we do my dear,"
    She said with a coy smile and bopped his muzzle gently with a hoof. As for the mirror, it was in the back burner of her mind, her mind clouded with cheesy romantic nonsense.
    The stallion suddenly held the mare in his hooves. "Ze moon! Ze June! Ze spoon! C'est l'amour!! C'est toujours!" He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. He could feel to cheese flowing in his veins. "Come with me to ze casbah."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #606
    Troll in the Playground

The stallion suddenly held the mare in his hooves. "Ze moon! Ze June! Ze spoon! C'est l'amour!! C'est toujours!" He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. He could feel to cheese flowing in his veins. "Come with me to ze casbah."

She yelped pleasantly in surprise and bit down on her bottom lip in a small smile. "Oh my, I may need some wine to go with all this cheese, and some crackers." Her legs instinctively wrapping around his neck to hold on.

7. - Top - End - #607
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She yelped pleasantly in surprise and bit down on her bottom lip in a small smile. "Oh my, I may need some wine to go with all this cheese, and some crackers." Her legs instinctively wrapping around his neck to hold on.
    "Good idea. I might be a little thirsty afterwards." Grills used his smokey voice as he let Gwyn back onto her hooves. He wanted to play.

His head slowly turning to the side. At the this angle only one eye could intensely gaze upon her. "Run."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #608
    Troll in the Playground

"Good idea. I might be a little thirsty afterwards." Grills used his smokey voice as he let Gwyn back onto her hooves. He wanted to play.

His head slowly turning to the side. At the this angle only one eye could intensely gaze upon her. "Run."

She laughed a bit and kissed his cheek before stepping back and away. "Really now? I suppose I'll play your game." She dash-cantered behind the couch, her eyes never leaving him, a playful smile on her face.

9. - Top - End - #609
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She laughed a bit and kissed his cheek before stepping back and away. "Really now? I suppose I'll play your game." She dash-cantered behind the couch, her eyes never leaving him, a playful smile on her face.
    Oh the chase. He adored chasing Gwynfillion mentally and the thought of doing so physically tickled his cheek more than the peck on the cheek.

Grills hopped after her Pep Le Pew style. "You are ze macaroni to me, and I am ze cheese to you. Come back, mi darling. Ze macaroni does not run away from ze cheese!" he said in a bad Prance accent.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #610
    Troll in the Playground

Oh the chase. He adored chasing Gwynfillion mentally and the thought of doing so physically tickled his cheek more than the peck on the cheek.

Grills hopped after her Pep Le Pew style. "You are ze macaroni to me, and I am ze cheese to you. Come back, mi darling. Ze macaroni does not run away from ze cheese!" he said in a bad Prance accent.
    She couldn't help but laugh in mirth, and this laughing felt so good. She would circle the couch to keep him at opposite ends. "Perhaps ze macaroni is trying to make sure the cheese.....---I have nothing." In which she chuckled more.

11. - Top - End - #611
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She couldn't help but laugh in mirth, and this laughing felt so good. She would circle the couch to keep him at opposite ends. "Perhaps ze macaroni is trying to make sure the cheese.....---I have nothing." In which she chuckled more.
    Grills struggled to continue his false accent. It was to hard and it was too much fun. "Come back my love. Do not run like la roux." he said before leaping horizontally over the couch in an attempt to pounce on Gwynfillion.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #612
    Troll in the Playground

Grills struggled to continue his false accent. It was to hard and it was too much fun. "Come back my love. Do not run like la roux." he said before leaping horizontally over the couch in an attempt to pounce on Gwynfillion.

"Ack..!"
    She yelped in pleasant surprise as her stallion totally used a short cut. She wasn't really putting much effort into not getting pounced anyway though. "Grills, you knave."

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ack..!"
    She yelped in pleasant surprise as her stallion totally used a short cut. She wasn't really putting much effort into not getting pounced anyway though. "Grills, you knave."
    "I have you now, ma belle." said the stallion in fake triumph. His face reddened cease of the position they were in with Grills pinning down Gwynfillion. The paralysis of his cheeks made keep the false talk up impossible. With the last bit of smoothness, he managed a say something sly. "May I whisper thoughts of your beauty into your ear before claiming my prize or will you resist and require a tussling embrace first before you become submissive?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #614
    Troll in the Playground

"I have you now, ma belle." said the stallion in fake triumph. His face reddened cease of the position they were in with Grills pinning down Gwynfillion. The paralysis of his cheeks made keep the false talk up impossible. With the last bit of smoothness, he managed a say something sly. "May I whisper thoughts of your beauty into your ear before claiming my prize or will you resist and require a tussling embrace first before you become submissive?"
    Gwynfillion herself had a blushing of the cheeks, it took a lot to feign composure. She smiled and licked his muzzle. "While resistance is futile, I'm afraid my dear stallion, I won't make it that easy for you." She chuckled and she made as if she were trying to escape his pinned hold.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion herself had a blushing of the cheeks, it took a lot to feign composure. She smiled and licked his muzzle. "While resistance is futile, I'm afraid my dear stallion, I won't make it that easy for you." She chuckled and she made as if she were trying to escape his pinned hold.
    "Good. I like a mare with a little fight in her. A stallion loves a challenge." it took all Grills had to not either burst into laughter or embrace the moment and shower Gwyn with smooches. He snickered for a second heroes succumbing to the second temptation. A barrage of nibbles and kisses on her neck. "I've miss you so. The time apart was too long, sugarplum."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #616
    Troll in the Playground

"Good. I like a mare with a little fight in her. A stallion loves a challenge." it took all Grills had to not either burst into laughter or embrace the moment and shower Gwyn with smooches. He snickered for a second before succumbing to the second temptation. A barrage of nibbles and kisses on her neck. "I've miss you so. The time apart was too long, sugarplum."
    She continued to 'protest' his affections by trying to get away from under him, though she wasn't really putting any effort. She really just instead floated her glasses off her and put them on the side table next to the couch. "Much too long, but it seems there is truth to absence making the heart grow fonder."

17. - Top - End - #617
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She continued to 'protest' his affections by trying to get away from under him, though she wasn't really putting any effort. She really just instead floated her glasses off her and put them on the side table next to the couch. "Much too long, but it seems there is truth to absence making the heart grow fonder."
    Grills gazed into her eyes unfiltered by the lenses of glass. The iris hue entranced into them to the point nothing else mattered. "If thy fondness be as great as thou say, then show this pony the wishes of thine heart for when I returned." Grills tried to be smooth with his bardic talk but the heat of the moment was even too much for the master chef.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #618
    Troll in the Playground

Grills gazed into her eyes unfiltered by the lenses of glass. The iris hue entranced into them to the point nothing else mattered. "If thy fondness be as great as thou say, then show this pony the wishes of thine heart for when I returned." Grills tried to be smooth with his bardic talk but the heat of the moment was even too much for the master chef.
    She looked into his dual colored eyes, as everything looked like a panel in a shoujo manga, and put her legs around his neck and pulled him down towards her. She leaned up a bit and kissed him nommingly on his pony lips. kissu kissu kissu

19. - Top - End - #619
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She looked into his dual colored eyes, as everything looked like a panel in a shoujo manga, and put her legs around his neck and pulled him down towards her. She leaned up a bit and kissed him nommingly on his pony lips. kissu kissu kissu
    And the two ponies just laid there and made out. Luckily nopony else was there as they would have been grossed out by the level of smoopyiness. And by the way they rolled around, it would have gotten disturbing to be around as they constantly looked a step from ecstatic lovemaking. Which would have been weird to watch although the consequences would have been a potential source of hilarity.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #620
    Troll in the Playground

And the two ponies just laid there and made out. Luckily nopony else was there as they would have been grossed out by the level of smoopyiness. And by the way they rolled around, it would have gotten disturbing to be around as they constantly looked a step from ecstatic lovemaking. Which would have been weird to watch although the consequences would have been a potential source of hilarity.
    And so afterwards, when they were done with with making out and the lovey dovey shenanigans, the two kinda laid there on the couch all cuddly. "Mmm, that was nice Grills, 'tis been a while since we just shared lots of heated kisses."

21. - Top - End - #621
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

And so afterwards, when they were done with with making out and the lovey dovey shenanigans, the two kinda laid there on the couch all cuddly. "Mmm, that was nice Grills, 'tis been a while since we just shared lots of heated kisses."
    "It was wonderful, wasn't it. Ever since I healed up from my earlier injury, I have been so engrossed in my work at the Grill and Spa." Grills stroked his mare's face gently. he then positioned himself behind her and hooved her mane from behind. "I've been thinking. Maybe I should move in here... a little... bit. I'll still have my apartment but I'll bring a brush, a bag of dogfood, and few collars and aprons over here. So I won't have to rush out of here so quickly in the morning when I spend the night over. Nothing too crazy. You're okay with that?"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-06-19 at 08:53 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #622
    Troll in the Playground

"I think...that I wouldn't mind that, my handsome beau staying a couple of nights, at least I'll have a nice bed,"
    She teased turning her head to lick his muzzle.

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I think...that I wouldn't mind that, my handsome beau staying a couple of nights, at least I'll have a nice bed,"
    She teased turning her head to lick his muzzle.
    (hooray, It lets me post)

"At least my pillow will be so soft." He sniffed her mane and softly moaned. "And smell good too." Grills held Gwynfillion close in a tight embrace but left enough room for nuzzling.

It was not often they got to be close like this. Grills was often exhausted when he came over at night.... if he came over. And when he did, he insisted on wasting what little energy he had cooking dinner or prepping breakfast for three ponies, a dog, and a wurm. Some days, he'd notice the soft touch of his filly under his legs at night, but most nights when here he was knocked out in her bed. "How's Garion? So no signs of hidden evil, right? Are you going to... you know?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #624
    Troll in the Playground

(hooray, It lets me post)

"At least my pillow will be so soft." He sniffed her mane and softly moaned. "And smell good too." Grills held Gwynfillion close in a tight embrace but left enough room for nuzzling.

It was not often they got to be close like this. Grills was often exhausted when he came over at night.... if he came over. And when he did, he insisted on wasting what little energy he had cooking dinner or prepping breakfast for three ponies, a dog, and a wurm. Some days, he'd notice the soft touch of his filly under his legs at night, but most nights when here he was knocked out in her bed. "How's Garion? So no signs of hidden evil, right? Are you going to... you know?"

"It seems he be...cleanse of his previous evil self,"
    She said levitating her glasses over and putting them on. She resumed laying on his barrow propped up on her forehooves. "I'm afraid my dear you're going to have to more specific with your question." She smiled, shaking her head.

25. - Top - End - #625
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"It seems he be...cleanse of his previous evil self,"
    She said levitating her glasses over and putting them on. She resumed laying on his barrow propped up on her forehooves. "I'm afraid my dear you're going to have to more specific with your question." She smiled, shaking her head.
    "Garion..his former self... is probably thousands of years past his birth. Are you going to search for his family, if they exist? Turn him over to an orphanage? Or... adopt him?" Hr couldn't make eye contact as he asked the question.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #626
    Troll in the Playground

"Garion..his former self... is probably thousands of years past his birth. Are you going to search for his family, if they exist? Turn him over to an orphanage? Or... adopt him?" Hr couldn't make eye contact as he asked the question.
    The smiled then waned as she sighed into his chest. "I don't know, and I hardly believe his family even exists, even in descended bloodline, and even then, I don't see that happening anyway without so many questions being asked." She rubbed her muzzle and avoided Grills' eyes as well he was to her. 'Its too early to say. What do you think I should do?"

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The smiled then waned as she sighed into his chest. "I don't know, and I hardly believe his family even exists, even in descended bloodline, and even then, I don't see that happening anyway without so many questions being asked." She rubbed her muzzle and avoided Grills' eyes as well he was to her. 'Its too early to say. What do you think I should do?"
    Grills understood how this question would affect the mood but it had to be asked. He put a hoof on her back to give a comforting rub. "I know it is early but it needs to be answered soon. If Garion attached to us, it would be cruel to give him away. He is so young. And I know how it is to feel abandoned by a parent. If you don't adopt him soon, we'll have to look for new parents for him just as soon." Grills was carefully to not encourage adoption with himself included. He still had doubts on his parental ability with all his hidden problems and whether he should get into a situation with Gwynfillion without knowing the extent of her dark secret. "No rush but you need to start thinking about it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #628
    Troll in the Playground

"I know...I know.....its....just not something so easily decided,"
    She sighed and snuggled against him. "Mmm, what do you think of the boy?"

29. - Top - End - #629
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I know...I know.....its....just not something so easily decided,"
    She sighed and snuggled against him. "Mmm, what do you think of the boy?"
    "Well, Garion is a nice colt." Grills patted Gwyn's back once more. Some telekinesis pulled a flavored carrot out his saddlebag and near his mouth. He lit one end and sucked the other for a drag of roared beta carotene goodness. "He is obedient, helpful, and very smart. And when he tries to be everybody's little bodyguard it is so adorably cute." The last part of out of character for the pony who saw himself as a sticky stallion. Even Grills.knew it and he knew not where it came from. A cough was used to hide his sudden squee. "Ahem. I mean he is a good colt. Helpful."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #630
    Troll in the Playground

"Yea, he is a good colt,"
    She tiredly smiled, she thought about his cute little bodyguard protector behavior, it was darn cute even if at times she would come off as mildly annoyed. A part of her was growing rather attached of him even if she didn't really realize it.