New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yea, he is a good colt,"
    She tiredly smiled, she thought about his cute little bodyguard protector behavior, it was darn cute even if at times she would come off as mildly annoyed. A part of her was growing rather attached of him even if she didn't really realize it.
    "You'll to build an entrance for earth ponies since he cannot fly nor teleport." Part of this issue did come from him. Having to teleport in everytime he wanted to see Gwynfillion did get tiring sometimes. "And his own room... if you adopt him."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #632
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "You'll to build an entrance for earth ponies since he cannot fly nor teleport." Part of this issue did come from him. Having to teleport in everytime he wanted to see Gwynfillion did get tiring sometimes. "And his own room... if you adopt him."

"I might have a staircase built leading to the second floor window, I don't think I want to expose anyone to the first floor again,"
    She chuckled, avoiding commenting on his last comment. "Mmm, do you know any good contractors?"

3. - Top - End - #633
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I might have a staircase built leading to the second floor window, I don't think I want to expose anyone to the first floor again,"
    She chuckled, avoiding commenting on his last comment. "Mmm, do you know any good contractors?"
    "Hopping out the second floor is good for his legs. Already thinking motherly." laughed Grills. He tapped Gwyn's and blew some carrot smoke of to the side. It was cinnamon apple scented. "I hired an outside contractor to do the Grill. I could poke around for an engineer or construction pony when at work tomorrow." He curved his neck up to look the mane in the eyes. "So you are leaning to adoption, huh?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #634
    Troll in the Playground

"Hopping out the second floor is good for his legs. Already thinking motherly." laughed Grills. He tapped Gwyn's and blew some carrot smoke of to the side. It was cinnamon apple scented. "I hired an outside contractor to do the Grill. I could poke around for an engineer or construction pony when at work tomorrow." He curved his neck up to look the mane in the eyes. "So you are leaning to adoption, huh?"

"What? I..I don't know...it would be cruel to just...give him away to an orphanage and some such...but,"
    She shook her head, words failing her, verbal articulation durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'd.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What? I..I don't know...it would be cruel to just...give him away to an orphanage and some such...but,"
    She shook her head, words failing her, verbal articulation durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'd.
    "But what, sugarplum?" Grils blows out his carrot and bites the smoldering end. "What troubles you about this? Tell me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #636
    Troll in the Playground

"But what, sugarplum?" Grils blows out his carrot and bites the smoldering end. "What troubles you about this? Tell me."

"I just don't know if I'd feel comfortable just giving him away as if though he were just....well, kinda like giving away old clothes. Urgh, that's a horrible way to put it."
    She furrowed her brows and rubbed her forehead with a hoof. "I just don't want to label it as such..adopting him I mean, its not something I can wrap around easily in my head because its more than just that definition. Its like...I feel he's my responsibility. Which said like that, doesn't sound nice either."

7. - Top - End - #637
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I just don't know if I'd feel comfortable just giving him away as if though he were just....well, kinda like giving away old clothes. Urgh, that's a horrible way to put it."
    She furrowed her brows and rubbed her forehead with a hoof. "I just don't want to label it as such..adopting him I mean, its not something I can wrap around easily in my head because its more than just that definition. Its like...I feel he's my responsibility. Which said like that, doesn't sound nice either."
    Grills reached for the mare's hoof and head, pulling the hoof down and picking the head up to align with his face. "Then don't don't think of it as a responsibility. Don't see it as a nice thing to do. Just ask yourself this: Do you want to be Garion's mother? Do you want to love him and make him love you?" The chef sighed. "The day Silvermane and Foxglove came to me with Sugar, I just saw that little puppy as a cute additional ball of responsibility on my hooves. But it didn't that long for the little puppy to thank me after a bowl of food and a warm bath with a lick on my nose. Sugar showed more than thanks, she showed love and I began to love my puppy back. And as every puppy needs a loving owner, every foal needs loving parents. Even with our fights, my birth mother and I still love each other. Right now Garion has no loving parents. Do you wish to fill the void?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground

" I don't know, yes? Maybe? Gosh it feels weird having the word 'mother' applied to me," She grunt-sighed moving her face from his hoof and burrowing it against his chest.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

" I don't know, yes? Maybe? Gosh it feels weird having the word 'mother' applied to me," She grunt-sighed moving her face from his hoof and burrowing it against his chest.
    He wrapped his legs around the worried mare. "Gwynfillion, you'll make a terrific mother for Garion if you chose to be. And I will be here to help you if you need me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #640
    Troll in the Playground

He wrapped his legs around the worried mare. "Gwynfillion, you'll make a terrific mother for Garion if you chose to be. And I will be here to help you if you need me."
    She sighed into him rubbing her cheek on his chest, his warm body feeling good. "Thank you Grills."

11. - Top - End - #641
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She sighed into him rubbing her cheek on his chest, his warm body feeling good. "Thank you Grills."
    "Anytime Gwynfillion." About this time he would normally cook dinner but his filly needed him right now. This was more important. "It's okay."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #642
    Troll in the Playground

"Anytime Gwynfillion." About this time he would normally cook dinner but his filly needed him right now. This was more important. "It's okay."

For a while she just laid there on him in a gag worthy sugary sweet moment. She kissed him again afterwards, letting the kiss seal her thanks.

13. - Top - End - #643
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

For a while she just laid there on him in a gag worthy sugary sweet moment. She kissed him again afterwards, letting the kiss seal her thanks.
    After comforting the mare for a while, Grills sat Gwynfillion on the couch so he could resume his duties.

A pot of water and pasta was made to boil and peppers made airborne for roasting. The smell of pasta primavera filled the space oof the kitchen and living rooms. "No onions since Sugar will be eating. Maybe some peas then. Gwynfillion, can you fetch Sugar and Wyrmple's bowls so I can get their shares ready?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #644
    Troll in the Playground

After comforting the mare for a while, Grills sat Gwynfillion on the couch so he could resume his duties.

A pot of water and pasta was made to boil and peppers made airborne for roasting. The smell of pasta primavera filled the space oof the kitchen and living rooms. "No onions since Sugar will be eating. Maybe some peas then. Gwynfillion, can you fetch Sugar and Wyrmple's bowls so I can get their shares ready?"
    She laid there on the couch for a moment, enjoying the lingering odor of Grills' carrot cigar. She flipped over on her belly, one leg dangling off the side of the couch. It was then she noticed some papers tucked under the couch. She curiously got off the couch and picked them.

She began to read them but didn't get past the first line, 'twas around the time Grills had asked her if she could get Sugar's and Wrymple's bowl. "Uh, sure dear." She said and placed the papers on the night stand.

She teleported outside and collected the pets' bowls, Wrymple's was on the big side, but hey, levitating and teleportation made things easier. She poofed in the kitchen and put the bowls on the floor. "Here you sweetie.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She laid there on the couch for a moment, enjoying the lingering odor of Grills' carrot cigar. She flipped over on her belly, one leg dangling off the side of the couch. It was then she noticed some papers tucked under the couch. She curiously got off the couch and picked them.

She began to read them but didn't get past the first line, 'twas around the time Grills had asked her if she could get Sugar's and Wrymple's bowl. "Uh, sure dear." She said and placed the papers on the night stand.

She teleported outside and collected the pets' bowls, Wrymple's was on the big side, but hey, levitating and teleportation made things easier. She poofed in the kitchen and put the bowls on the floor. "Here you sweetie.
    "Thanks, babe." Grills poured the wet fusilli and fresh vegetables in each bowl. "I put in extra carrot for Wyrmple's eyes. If he is going to be so big, he needs to have excellent vision. Now off with ya." he said with a playful spank on her flank with his spoon.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #646
    Troll in the Playground

"Thanks, babe." Grills poured the wet fusilli and fresh vegetables in each bowl. "I put in extra carrot for Wyrmple's eyes. If he is going to be so big, he needs to have excellent vision. Now off with ya." he said with a playful spank on her flank with his spoon.
    She of course reacted in pleasant surprise from his action. She turned around and smirked, shaking her head at him. She then returned to the couch and levitated the the papers over to her and began to read a bit of them, it be totally awesome if Amish could post a little reminder of what they said, Benson has only vague idea.

17. - Top - End - #647
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She of course reacted in pleasant surprise from his action. She turned around and smirked, shaking her head at him. She then returned to the couch and levitated the the papers over to her and began to read a bit of them, it be totally awesome if Amish could post a little reminder of what they said, Benson has only vague idea.
    Once the petfood was ready, Grills snatched both bowls and carefully lowered them out the window. It was a daunting task that required lots of magical dexterity to not drop a strand of pasta. Grills magicked himself down when done. "Soup's on, ev'rypony! Well technically this is pasta and not soup. And neither of you are ponies. You are a dog and purple wurm's respectively."

But Sugar came a'running anyway. "Arf Bark! (Food! Daddy made food!)"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #648
    Titan in the Playground

The papers detailed the same account she'd given earlier that day, her entire involvement with Simmer was written here. Additionally, there were a few pages noting something about a pony named Sweetheart, who apparently hugged the abomination back to the light. It wouldn't take a great leap of logic to realize whose notes these were, and she may also remember Sandy telling her he was sending his notes/report that evening. In other words, very soon.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Troll in the Playground

Once the petfood was ready, Grills snatched both bowls and carefully lowered them out the window. It was a daunting task that required lots of magical dexterity to not drop a strand of pasta. Grills magicked himself down when done. "Soup's on, ev'rypony! Well technically this is pasta and not soup. And neither of you are ponies. You are a dog and purple wurm's respectively."

But Sugar came a'running anyway. "Arf Bark! (Food! Daddy made food!)"
    Wrymple happily thundered on over, always excited for food. Om nom nom nom nom.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The papers detailed the same account she'd given earlier that day, her entire involvement with Simmer was written here. Additionally, there were a few pages noting something about a pony named Sweetheart, who apparently hugged the abomination back to the light. It wouldn't take a great leap of logic to realize whose notes these were, and she may also remember Sandy telling her he was sending his notes/report that evening. In other words, very soon.

Gwynfillion looked at the papers and frowned, recalling the importance of the notes and frowning in general of being reminded of that week ago. She knew she had to return these papers to Sandy, but at the same time she didn't want to, considering the darning sort of information it had on her, with the whole releasing Simmer and what not. Oh what to do, what to do.

20. - Top - End - #650
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Wrymple happily thundered on over, always excited for food. Om nom nom nom nom.
    Grills left the two bowls of food for each pet. Wyrmple was give extra carrots. Sugar was given a few slices of boiled eggs. Each animal was petted and then Grills departed.

Gwynfillion looked at the papers and frowned, recalling the importance of the notes and frowning in general of being reminded of that week ago. She knew she had to return these papers to Sandy, but at the same time she didn't want to, considering the darning sort of information it had on her, with the whole releasing Simmer and what not. Oh what to do, what to do.
    He poofed back here and snagged the plates for himself and Gwynfillion. There was enough time for the mare to hide the papers. Otherwise he walked up to the couch and ask. "What is that?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #651
    Troll in the Playground

Grills left the two bowls of food for each pet. Wyrmple was give extra carrots. Sugar was given a few slices of boiled eggs. Each animal was petted and then Grills departed.

He poofed back here and snagged the plates for himself and Gwynfillion. There was enough time for the mare to hide the papers. Otherwise he walked up to the couch and ask. "What is that?"

"Oh.." She considered hiding the papers behind her, but that was stupid, he already saw. "I...they're some papers..belonging to a uh friend....he must have left them here...I should probably return them soon."

22. - Top - End - #652
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh.." She considered hiding the papers behind her, but that was stupid, he already saw. "I...they're some papers..belonging to a uh friend....he must have left them here...I should probably return them soon."
    "A friend? Since when did you have those?" Grills stuck his tongue out and held a morsel of food near Gwynfillion's mouth. "Who wrote them? And can I read them?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #653
    Troll in the Playground

"A friend? Since when did you have those?" Grills stuck his tongue out and held a morsel of food near Gwynfillion's mouth. "Who wrote them? And can I read them?"

"Okay, maybe not friend, an acquaintance,"
    She said before considering to take a bite of the teasing food. She chewed it and swallowed. "A stallion named Sandy, I really should take these back to him." She realized what she was saying, though she would rather have, well not.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Okay, maybe not friend, an acquaintance,"
    She said before considering to take a bite of the teasing food. She chewed it and swallowed. "A stallion named Sandy, I really should take these back to him." She realized what she was saying, though she would rather have, well not.
    "Oh I know Sandy. I might invite him t the ballgame Fox and I plan to go to soon." he said offering another bite.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #655
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh I know Sandy. I might invite him t the ballgame Fox and I plan to go to soon." he said offering another bite.

"Oh, uh, I see,"
    She said distracting her mouth with another bite of food.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh, uh, I see,"
    She said distracting her mouth with another bite of food.
    Grills took a pair of bites before resuming to feed Gwynfillion. "You should give it to me. I am going to see him tomorrow."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #657
    Troll in the Playground

Grills took a pair of bites before resuming to feed Gwynfillion. "You should give it to me. I am going to see him tomorrow."
    Argh, darnit. Gwynfillion winced for a second as she casually shuffled around the papers, putting the documents about her scattered in the middle, putting the other accounts, like the one about this Sweetheart on top. She neatly put them on the side table and placed a paper weight on top. "S-sure Grills, I would, that would save me some trouble, thank you." She leaned over nad lightly kissed his nose. "Let's go, uh, eat at the table."

28. - Top - End - #658
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Argh, darnit. Gwynfillion winced for a second as she casually shuffled around the papers, putting the documents about her scattered in the middle, putting the other accounts, like the one about this Sweetheart on top. She neatly put them on the side table and placed a paper weight on top. "S-sure Grills, I would, that would save me some trouble, thank you." She leaned over nad lightly kissed his nose. "Let's go, uh, eat at the table."
    Grills was too focused on the flavor of his food to notice the pokerplay of his fillyfriend. "Huh, yes. You are welcome, 'garplum. "Not enough pepper. And this cheap brand of pasta went soft to quickly. Oh not good. And I shouldn't have used the premixed seasoning. huh? Table? Okay. Wait no. I have to remake the pasta. This isn't up to par." He lifted the food and slowly walked to the trash bin.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #659
    Troll in the Playground

"What are you doing dear?...It's fine,"
    She said after him upon seeing what he was up to.

30. - Top - End - #660
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What are you doing dear?...It's fine,"
    She said after him upon seeing what he was up to.
    "But it is not perfect. I compromised on ingredients and now it shows. Everything is all off." Grills explained. He then pouted and sat on his haunches.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater