New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "But it is not perfect. I compromised on ingredients and now it shows. Everything is all off." Grills explained. He then pouted and sat on his haunches.
    She walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "Its fine sweetie, no on is upset at you, and you shouldn't be upset at yourself."

2. - Top - End - #662
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "Its fine sweetie, no on is upset at you, and you shouldn't be upset at yourself."
    Grills let the cool down hug take effect. A rub on her hooves was a sign that he was okay now. "Yes, you are right. It is not my fault. It is these second class ingredients that are to blame. I should not have bought these things to save bits. A life lesson" The restaurant budget affecting his cooking was always a common annoyance to him. He always ran into this issue.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #663
    Troll in the Playground

Grills let the cool down hug take effect. A rub on her hooves was a sign that he was okay now. "Yes, you are right. It is not my fault. It is these second class ingredients that are to blame. I should not have bought these things to save bits. A life lesson" The restaurant budget affecting his cooking was always a common annoyance to him. He always ran into this issue.

"Sweetie, you know you can come to me, you know, if you need some extra Bits, to.."
    She kissed the side of his neck down to his shoulder, to try to butter him up. "...get your first class ingredients or what not. There are things you could put your stallion pride aside for you know." Another kiss and low chuckle.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Sweetie, you know you can come to me, you know, if you need some extra Bits, to.."
    She kissed the side of his neck down to his shoulder, to try to butter him up. "...get your first class ingredients or what not. There are things you could put your stallion pride aside for you know." Another kiss and low chuckle.
    "No..nooooOOOooo. I-I-I c-could never." he chuckled. It was hard to focus on the diminished quality of his food. Nor could he bring out his aversion for needing help. "No... I c-couldn't." Grills bit into his neck for composure. ""Things like... mmm.. like what..sugarplum?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #665
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sugar

The puppy snacked on her egg ladden pasta dinner. Many of the vegetables were pushed out of the bowl. "Where did Daddy and other pony go?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #666
    Troll in the Playground

"No..nooooOOOooo. I-I-I c-could never." he chuckled. It was hard to focus on the diminished quality of his food. Nor could he bring out his aversion for needing help. "No... I c-couldn't." Grills bit into his neck for composure. ""Things like... mmm.. like what..sugarplum?

"Well, maybe things that aren't related to the spending you need to do with your restaurant, like, if your going to be cooking me a nice delicious meal, I would love to help pay for the ingredients,"
    She continued to try to butter him with more neck kisses and tiny lady like nibbles.

Sugar

The puppy snacked on her egg ladden pasta dinner. Many of the vegetables were pushed out of the bowl. "Where did Daddy and other pony go?"
    Wrymple gladly helped itself to Sugar's vegetables and nommed at them. "You mean mama? Me no know...tower maybe?"

7. - Top - End - #667
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well, maybe things that aren't related to the spending you need to do with your restaurant, like, if your going to be cooking me a nice delicious meal, I would love to help pay for the ingredients,"
    She continued to try to butter him with more neck kisses and tiny lady like nibbles.
    "Mmm... no I couldn't." Grills attempted to focus inward despite the distraction of female based external pleasure. Letting Gwynfillion in on his food budget would be an ease of the economic strain. But it gave her potential power over him that he was weary of. "I just caaAAaan't oh. not there. Too sensitive. If I am to cook for you, I require sole decision power on what is stocked in the pantry."

Wrymple gladly helped itself to Sugar's vegetables and nommed at them. "You mean mama? Me no know...tower maybe?"
    "I want tower. Tower for Sugar. Let's build tower." Sugar ate more of her pasta and eggs. The puppy continues to share her veggies. She is obvious trying for a big sister role in this family.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #668
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmm... no I couldn't." Grills attempted to focus inward despite the distraction of female based external pleasure. Letting Gwynfillion in on his food budget would be an ease of the economic strain. But it gave her potential power over him that he was weary of. "I just caaAAaan't oh. not there. Too sensitive. If I am to cook for you, I require sole decision power on what is stocked in the pantry."

"Mmmm, I'll give you, if you let me help pay for the stock in the pantry,"
    She chuckled and continued her mare-ly wiles.

"I want tower. Tower for Sugar. Let's build tower." Sugar ate more of her pasta and eggs. The puppy continues to share her veggies. She is obvious trying for a big sister role in this family.

"Oooh, me get log, stand it up, make tower," Wrymple eagerly thumped its back end.

9. - Top - End - #669
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mmmm, I'll give you, if you let me help pay for the stock in the pantry,"
    She chuckled and continued her mare-ly wiles.
    "Well. If I have control and it is only for personal meals.... then." Grills nuzzled the mare back to agree. He nibbled her ears in a show of dominance but is gently as he did it.

"Oooh, me get log, stand it up, make tower," Wrymple eagerly thumped its back end.
    Sugar started to move about rocks and dig in preparation. "You do that. I get dirt ready for tower."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #670
    Troll in the Playground

"Well. If I have control and it is only for personal meals.... then." Grills nuzzled the mare back to agree. He nibbled her ears in a show of dominance but is gently as he did it.

"Then we've hit a compromise?"
    She replied come hiterly. She then removed herself from Grills to deny him ear nibbling.

Sugar started to move about rocks and dig in preparation. "You do that. I get dirt ready for tower."
    Wrymple quickly thumped away to fetch its log. It returned moments later with the log.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Then we've hit a compromise?"
    She replied come hiterly. She then removed herself from Grills to deny him ear nibbling.
    "We have. It seems." The stallion then chased the mare. He was enjoying ears. "Hey, come back."

Wrymple quickly thumped away to fetch its log. It returned moments later with the log.
    Sugar pawed the dirt and barked. "Put log here. And stand up."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #672
    Troll in the Playground

"We have. It seems." The stallion then chased the mare. He was enjoying ears. "Hey, come back."
    She coyly smirked and gave him a haughty harumph. "You'll have to come get these ears yourself." She cantered up the stairs. She was admittedly enjoying herself, this almost playful abandon in her mostly reserved manner.

Sugar pawed the dirt and barked. "Put log here. And stand up."
    Wrymple did as commanded and stood the log up in the hole.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She coyly smirked and gave him a haughty harumph. "You'll have to come get these ears yourself." She cantered up the stairs. She was admittedly enjoying herself, this almost playful abandon in her mostly reserved manner.
    Oh how Grills liked a filly who played hard to get. He ordered the challenge. "You know there is no escape. Run as fast as you can, I will have what I desire." And the stallion followed with a similar gait. Not catch up but to chase.

Wrymple did as commanded and stood the log up in the hole.
    Sugar then tossed dirt onto the bottom of the log to serve as a base. She then kicked it. "Strong but no door."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #674
    Troll in the Playground

Oh how Grills liked a filly who played hard to get. He ordered the challenge. "You know there is no escape. Run as fast as you can, I will have what I desire." And the stallion followed with a similar gait. Not catch up but to chase.
    Gwynfillion cantered into her room with a fun having smile and ducked into her walk in closet and turned off the light. It was like playing hide and seek. She hid behind some hung dresses.

Sugar then tossed dirt onto the bottom of the log to serve as a base. She then kicked it. "Strong but no door."
    "Mmmm, got idea?" Wrymple was tempted to start chewing on its log, but it didn't think Sugar would like that.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion cantered into her room with a fun having smile and ducked into her walk in closet and turned off the light. It was like playing hide and seek. She hid behind some hung dresses.
    Grills trotted up behind her and met the dark room. He walked in softly. He searched under the bed. "Where are you, my sweet little fruit?"

He checked in the drawers. Under the lights. Behind the door. Where could she be?.he thought.

Suddenly he both remembers the closet and thought up a plan. With his head near the closet, he hummed in her deepest smokiest voice. "Gwynfillion."

"Mmmm, got idea?" Wrymple was tempted to start chewing on its log, but it didn't think Sugar would like that.

"That not door. That hole." Sugar crawled into the log with the fullness of her body within the cavity. "Need door."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #676
    Troll in the Playground

Grills trotted up behind her and met the dark room. He walked in softly. He searched under the bed. "Where are you, my sweet little fruit?"

He checked in the drawers. Under the lights. Behind the door. Where could she be?.he thought.

Suddenly he both remembers the closet and thought up a plan. With his head near the closet, he hummed in her deepest smokiest voice. "Gwynfillion."

Oh gosh not the smokey voice. Gwynfillion nearly squeaked at the sound of his sexy smokey voice. She was tempted to to answer, for him to find her and ravish her ears with that voice. She remained resilient and stayed in hiding. Though, her heart was beating fast in the excitement of being found, there was minor shuffling in here.

"That not door. That hole." Sugar crawled into the log with the fullness of her body within the cavity. "Need door."
    "Me no know how make door, only holes," Wrymple nodded.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Oh gosh not the smokey voice. Gwynfillion nearly squeaked at the sound of his sexy smokey voice. She was tempted to to answer, for him to find her and ravish her ears with that voice. She remained resilient and stayed in hiding. Though, her heart was beating fast in the excitement of being found, there was minor shuffling in here.
    The game tickled him down to his stallionesque bones. He loved the hunt. It was like looking for a rare herb for a specialty dish. "Come out my little morsel. I have something for you." said Grills as he turned about from the closet.

He rubbed his head. A scan was done to see what he could have missed. His tail grazed the dresses inside as he was jittery with anticipation. He tried the voice again. "I have something for you."

"Me no know how make door, only holes," Wrymple nodded.
    "Not know how either. Maybe paint. You have paint?" She then started to kick up dirt at the log. Dirt is paint, right.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #678
    Troll in the Playground

The game tickled him down to his stallionesque bones. He loved the hunt. It was like looking for a rare herb for a specialty dish. "Come out my little morsel. I have something for you." said Grills as he turned about from the closet.

He rubbed his head. A scan was done to see what he could have missed. His tail grazed the dresses inside as he was jittery with anticipation. He tried the voice again. "I have something for you."
    The plum mare held in her breath seeing how close he got, she grinned, she then opted to scoot away to the other end of the side with the dresses. Grills would have opportune chance to catch her.

"Not know how either. Maybe paint. You have paint?" She then started to kick up dirt at the log. Dirt is paint, right.

"We use mud? You make lots of mud earlier."

19. - Top - End - #679
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The plum mare held in her breath seeing how close he got, she grinned, she then opted to scoot away to the other end of the side with the dresses. Grills would have opportune chance to catch her.
    Grills heard the noise and switched on his infrared vision. The hot body of his fillyfriend stood out and was narrowed onto. "I have you now, sugarplum." said the chef as he pounced.

"We use mud? You make lots of mud earlier."
    Sugar whimpered. "Daddy would be mad if I got dirty. You mud the tower."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-06-24 at 03:29 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #680
    Troll in the Playground

Grills heard the noise and switched on his infrared vision. The hot body of his fillyfriend stood out and was narrowed onto. "I have you now, sugarplum." said the chef as he pounced.
    'Eeep!" Gwynfillion squeaked and laughed as her coltfriend caught her from behind just as she was trying to leap away. She made a false effort to wiggle away from him and laughed. A couple of the hung dresses fell on the two playful lovebirds. "Mmm, seems you caught me."

Sugar whimpered. "Daddy would be mad if I got dirty. You mud the tower."
    "Okay," Wrymple flopped into the mud and gulped some mud into its maw. It then returned and spat the mud on the standing log. 'There, all painted.'

21. - Top - End - #681
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

'Eeep!" Gwynfillion squeaked and laughed as her coltfriend caught her from behind just as she was trying to leap away. She made a false effort to wiggle away from him and laughed. A couple of the hung dresses fell on the two playful lovebirds. "Mmm, seems you caught me."
    "It seems that I have. Now to claim my prize." Several nips to the ears followed the warm pin. Next was a swift lick and finally a few saucy words that Orzel rather not type.

"Okay," Wrymple flopped into the mud and gulped some mud into its maw. It then returned and spat the mud on the standing log. 'There, all painted.'
    Sugar looked at the tower. It was glorious to her. As she is a dog and thus colorblind, the browness did not affect her. "Pretty."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #682
    Troll in the Playground

"It seems that I have. Now to claim my prize." Several nips to the ears followed the warm pin. Next was a swift lick and finally a few saucy words that Orzel rather not type.
    She blushed hard at his brazen choice of words, it made her a little dizzy, along with the pleasant ear nips. "Grills...you...l-let's...uh...move over from the closet."

Sugar looked at the tower. It was glorious to her. As she is a dog and thus colorblind, the browness did not affect her. "Pretty."
    "You like?"

23. - Top - End - #683
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She blushed hard at his brazen choice of words, it made her a little dizzy, along with the pleasant ear nips. "Grills...you...l-let's...uh...move over from the closet."
    Grills picked up Gwyn and carried her to to the bed. "For a loner potion-brewer, you really adore the sensually romantic." he joked. Now on the bed beside her, the stallion continued. "Too many romance novels. You spent too many hours dreaming of a strong stallion who'd...*whisper whisper*"

"You like?"
    Sugar hopped in the hole-door. "It Perfect."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #684
    Troll in the Playground

Grills picked up Gwyn and carried her to to the bed. "For a loner potion-brewer, you really adore the sensually romantic." he joked. Now on the bed beside her, the stallion continued. "Too many romance novels. You spent too many hours dreaming of a strong stallion who'd...*whisper whisper*"
    She blushed, again. Indeed, spent too much time reading romance novels, secretly fantasizing. Her thoughts briefly flashed to their little silly fun romance novel cover picture taking shenanigans. She had one of the pictures in a frame on the night stand next to the bed.T-that's rather bold of y-you...there She stammered, words failing her, having had verbally nailed her with his comments.

Sugar hopped in the hole-door. "It Perfect."

"Yay!" Wrymple happily thumped its back end.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She blushed, again. Indeed, spent too much time reading romance novels, secretly fantasizing. Her thoughts briefly flashed to their little silly fun romance novel cover picture taking shenanigans. She had one of the pictures in a frame on the night stand next to the bed.T-that's rather bold of y-you...there She stammered, words failing her, having had verbally nailed her with his comments.
    "I pride myself on my boldness, my sweet."

Grills saw a chance for cheesiness. He stood up, chest puffed out. He manipulated the temperature of the air to send wind current for flowing mane. A few second of thought produce a cheesy and strangely accurate line resembling one from one of those novel. " I do not care who my parents arranged for me. I do not love that mare. It is you I love. Let us trot away somewhere. Far from this worry. Where we can lay in the sand and ponder our futures together."

"Yay!" Wrymple happily thumped its back end.
    Sugar's tag wagged as well. "Now we need ummm.... uuuuhh.... stinky stuff."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-06-24 at 08:25 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #686
    Troll in the Playground

[QUOTE=Orzel;13450275]"I pride myself on my boldness, my sweet."

Grills saw a chance for cheesiness. He stood up, chest puffed out. He manipulated the temperature of the air to send wind current for flowing mane. A few second of thought produce a cheesy and strangely accurate line resembling one from one of those novel. " I do not care who my parents arranged for me. I do not love that mare. It is you I love. Let us trot away somewhere. Far from this worry. Where we can lay in the sand and ponder our futures together."

Her glasses fogged up.

"Yes, let us, but before that, my love, I command you to ravish me with kisses, and then, we can run away together, maybe open a cheese shop for all this cheese we make daily."
    She withheld a chuckle and swoonfully swooned against the pillow, hoof over her forehead.

Sugar's tag wagged as well. "Now we need ummm.... uuuuhh.... stinky stuff."

"OOh what we need stinky stuff for?" It flopped in front of the log.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Her glasses fogged up.

"Yes, let us, but before that, my love, I command you to ravish me with kisses, and then, we can run away together, maybe open a cheese shop for all this cheese we make daily."
    She withheld a chuckle and swoonfully swooned against the pillow, hoof over her forehead.
    "How can you command me when it is I who gave up so much for thee? My soul cracks. Mend it with thine ove or my heart ill splinter." Grills looked away dramatically. It was also a move to hide he tonguebiting over such siliness. But his filly adored this roleplaying so he acted. "Quickly. While my chest still glistens in the moonlight."

"OOh what we need stinky stuff for?" It flopped in front of the log.
    "Scare intruders. My Daddy and your Mommy need us to protect them. From spookies, squirrels, vacuum cleaners, and cats." explain the barking puppy. "Tower is base."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #688
    Troll in the Playground

"How can you command me when it is I who gave up so much for thee? My soul cracks. Mend it with thine love or my heart will splinter." Grills looked away dramatically. It was also a move to hide he tonguebiting over such silliness. But his filly adored this roleplaying so he acted. "Quickly. While my chest still glistens in the moonlight."

"I can command thee my love because the stallion before me so loves the amorous commands that I bequeath upon him to fulfill for me, now once again, your lady commands you to shower her kisses,"
    She put on a playfully smug demeanor and cocked a brow at him.

"Scare intruders. My Daddy and your Mommy need us to protect them. From spookies, squirrels, vacuum cleaners, and cats." explain the barking puppy. "Tower is base."
    "Oooh...and stinky stuff is scary? You so smart!" Wrymple happily thumped its back end again.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I can command thee my love because the stallion before me so loves the amorous commands that I bequeath upon him to fulfill for me, now once again, your lady commands you to shower her kisses,"
    She put on a playfully smug demeanor and cocked a brow at him.
    The stallion's horn glowed. Darkness fell upon then until nothing but the warm light atop his head. A gentles push on Gwyn's nose exposed her neck and one cheek. "Then if my lady commands, it would be ungentlecolty to not follow suit demand with action. Therefore thine neck, in the cover of dark, is mine along with thine ear and lips." Then he showered the mare with what she begged for.

"Oooh...and stinky stuff is scary? You so smart!" Wrymple happily thumped its back end again.
    "Yes, I am smart. We have stinky stuff? Look!" Sugar spotted a beetle. A big one for a beetle. "They comes!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #690
    Troll in the Playground

The stallion's horn glowed. Darkness fell upon then until nothing but the warm light atop his head. A gentles push on Gwyn's nose exposed her neck and one cheek. "Then if my lady commands, it would be ungentlecolty to not follow suit demand with action. Therefore thine neck, in the cover of dark, is mine along with thine ear and lips." Then he showered the mare with what she begged for.
    Gwynfillion enjoyed the pleasures of his kissing, throwing her head back. She didn't say anything, lest she ruin the magic of her handsome beau with his flowing mane, sexy voice, and sweet lips taking her to a happy place.

"Yes, I am smart. We have stinky stuff? Look!" Sugar spotted a beetle. A big one for a beetle. "They comes!"
    (seems ya forgot to reply to the Ember and Lochbed stuff)

"Oh noes...its so big and scary....you go make it go away," It 'hid' behind the log.