New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwynfillion enjoyed the pleasures of his kissing, throwing her head back. She didn't say anything, lest she ruin the magic of her handsome beau with his flowing mane, sexy voice, and sweet lips taking her to a happy place.
    Grills continued his barrage until he suddenly stopped. Partly it was a devious tactics, other part was fear of moving the relationship further along the line. "Now I make you long for more."

(seems ya forgot to reply to the Ember and Lochbed stuff)

"Oh noes...its so big and scary....you go make it go away," It 'hid' behind the log.
    "I get it" Sugar angrily barked at the bug. But the beetle was unaffected. In fact it leaped on her nose. "Ago! Help! It got me!" She cried then whimpered.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #692
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills continued his barrage until he suddenly stopped. Partly it was a devious tactics, other part was fear of moving the relationship further along the line. "Now I make you long for more."
    She squeaked when he stopped leaving her with only the lingering feeling of his affections. "How cruel to do so, I long for more already." She pouted at him and then broke into a a little chuckle and relaxed her expression just as she relaxed herself against the bed with a stretch. "Mmm....thank you Grills, you know, for everything."

"I get it" Sugar angrily barked at the bug. But the beetle was unaffected. In fact it leaped on her nose. "Ago! Help! It got me!" She cried then whimpered.
    "Waaaah!" Wrymple spun around and thumped its back end in simultaneous panic. It then took a moment to realize, Sugar was in trouble. So it stopped, in front of Sugar and the offending beetle on her snout. Wrymple roared/growled it.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She squeaked when he stopped leaving her with only the lingering feeling of his affections. "How cruel to do so, I long for more already." She pouted at him and then broke into a a little chuckle and relaxed her expression just as she relaxed herself against the bed with a stretch. "Mmm....thank you Grills, you know, for everything."
    Grills laid back on the bed beside her. "It is my pleasure." He then stretched and let a leg drap over her. "Hmm... Tomorrow we sleep at my place."

"Waaaah!" Wrymple spun around and thumped its back end in simultaneous panic. It then took a moment to realize, Sugar was in trouble. So it stopped, in front of Sugar and the offending beetle on her snout. Wrymple roared/growled it.
    The beetle was strode by the giant wurm's roar and flew away.

Sugar backed at the fleeing. "AND no come back!" She then turned to Wymple and put her paws on it. "You save me"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #694
    Troll in the Playground

Grills laid back on the bed beside her. "It is my pleasure." He then stretched and let a leg drap over her. "Hmm... Tomorrow we sleep at my place."

"Oh, then we'll get to introduce little Garion where "Mr Grills" works, I'm sure he'll be an excited and curious colt,"
    She lightly chuckled and casually touched his leg because it was there.

The beetle was strode by the giant wurm's roar and flew away.

Sugar backed at the fleeing. "AND no come back!" She then turned to Wymple and put her paws on it. "You save me"
    "Me did, didn't me?" Wrymple did its best impression of a smile, cough cough. Right. "Me was just worried about you, me had to protect you."

5. - Top - End - #695
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh, then we'll get to introduce little Garion where "Mr Grills" works, I'm sure he'll be an excited and curious colt,"
    She lightly chuckled and casually touched his leg because it was there.
    Casual touching is sneaky seduction. Grills hummed and warmed himself. "I just feel a little bit more comfortable in my bed with another warm body there. Or it could just be this room that makes me feel the need to warm up." He lightly blew a summer wind across the air. "Or perhaps it is nervousness about having a colt around when we do such borderline scandalous actions."

"Me did, didn't me?" Wrymple did its best impression of a smile, cough cough. Right. "Me was just worried about you, me had to protect you."
    "You did. You protect me from bad bug. You my hero." The puppy stood up and gave the big baby wurm a lick-kiss. "Now Daddy and your Mommy are safe."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #696
    Troll in the Playground

Casual touching is sneaky seduction. Grills hummed and warmed himself. "I just feel a little bit more comfortable in my bed with another warm body there. Or it could just be this room that makes me feel the need to warm up." He lightly blew a summer wind across the air. "Or perhaps it is nervousness about having a colt around when we do such borderline scandalous actions."
    She blushed hearing their behavior put that way in those terms. She flipped herself to her side facing away from him, but scooted close to him keeping his leg over, he was very warm right and she liked that. Also, to hide her blushing face even if the lights were out, she's silly like that. "Yea....this room is a little cold, but it does make me cuddle up against you some more for warmth, so it is like a win-win situation." She closed mouth chuckle and softly sighed.

"Yes....it is...I guess...borderline scandalous behavior, but, we haven't really been able to enjoy each other like that in a while, I believe its all our pent up attraction for each other, that when get together, it explosively releases itself." Yes, she was trying to take a "scientific" approach to explain her extra amorous behavior cough, that and to try to relieve a layer of blushing cheeks.

"You did. You protect me from bad bug. You my hero." The puppy stood up and gave the big baby wurm a lick-kiss. "Now Daddy and your Mommy are safe."
    "Dooooooh, aw shucks," Wrymple was bashful at the lick-kiss and praise. "Me a hero? Daaawww, thank-y. But yes, mama and papa safe, that good."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-25 at 05:21 PM.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She blushed hearing their behavior put that way in those terms. She flipped herself to her side facing away from him, but scooted close to him keeping his leg over, he was very warm right and she liked that. Also, to hide her blushing face even if the lights were out, she's silly like that. "Yea....this room is a little cold, but it does make me cuddle up against you some more for warmth, so it is like a win-win situation." She closed mouth chuckle and softly sighed.

"Yes....it is...I guess...borderline scandalous behavior, but, we haven't really been able to enjoy each other like that in a while, I believe its all our pent up attraction for each other, that when get together, it explosively releases itself." Yes, she was trying to take a "scientific" approach to explain her extra amorous behavior cough, that and to try to relieve a layer of blushing cheeks.
    "It makes me wonder if the cycle of closeness and distance is better for our relationship. Or if we should just stay in close proximity." Grills nuzzled the back of Gwyn's head. The thought of having cooking time and fillfriend time compete was agony on his mind. "Perhaps after my trip with the stallions, we should try for that trip to Manehattan I thought up long ago. There are plenty parties or dinners to choose from on the little vacation."

"Dooooooh, aw shucks," Wrymple was bashful at the lick-kiss and praise. "Me a hero? Daaawww, thank-y. But yes, mama and papa safe, that good."
    Sugar yawned. "You tired. I take first shift guard. Then you wake up and I sleep."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #698
    Troll in the Playground

"It makes me wonder if the cycle of closeness and distance is better for our relationship. Or if we should just stay in close proximity." Grills nuzzled the back of Gwyn's head. The thought of having cooking time and fillfriend time compete was agony on his mind. "Perhaps after my trip with the stallions, we should try for that trip to Manehattan I thought up long ago. There are plenty parties or dinners to choose from on the little vacation."

"Mmmm, yes, the Manehatten trip, I nearly forgot about that with all that's happened these past weeks,"
    She snuggled into his nuzzle. 'Hmmm, should bring Garion along or have him stay with your family (the Peppers)?'

Sugar yawned. "You tired. I take first shift guard. Then you wake up and I sleep."
    'Okay!" Wrymple plopped down, rolled onto its back and tried to nappy time.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mmmm, yes, the Manehatten trip, I nearly forgot about that with all that's happened these past weeks,"
    She snuggled into his nuzzle. 'Hmmm, should bring Garion along or have him stay with your family (the Peppers)?'
    "Bringing him means less time alone. And then there the waling around with a foal that is not ours," Grills stroked the red locks of his mare's mane. "But if we leave him with a family he has no familiarity with. It reeks of abondonment and you know how I feel about that. B-but-" Gwyn would feel Grills shaking his head behind her. "I just c-can't make that choice. It's up to you, sugarplum."

'Okay!" Wrymple plopped down, rolled onto its back and tried to nappy time.
    Sugar yawned again then took a stiff pointer stance. Her tail perked straight and her nose flared. But she was tired. "All clear."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #700
    Troll in the Playground

"Bringing him means less time alone. And then there the walking around with a foal that is not ours," Grills stroked the red locks of his mare's mane. "But if we leave him with a family he has no familiarity with. It reeks of abondonment and you know how I feel about that. B-but-" Gwyn would feel Grills shaking his head behind her. "I just c-can't make that choice. It's up to you, sugarplum."

"Well, its not like we're leaving tommorow, there will be time for him to become familiar with your family, whether or not we take him with us,"
    She considered his other words but wasn't sure how to answer right now.

Sugar yawned again then took a stiff pointer stance. Her tail perked straight and her nose flared. But she was tired. "All clear."

Snore snore snore went the big baby purple wurm.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well, its not like we're leaving tommorow, there will be time for him to become familiar with your family, whether or not we take him with us,"
    She considered his other words but wasn't sure how to answer right now.
    "Oh okay. I'll introduce him to my family. But if he shows a bit of discomfort staying there, we are taking him" His statement was said with strength with a tiny hint of worry or concern.

Snore snore snore went the big baby purple wurm.
    The puppy's stance weakens slowly. Each minute her legs crept closer to the ground until she too falls asleep.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #702
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh okay. I'll introduce him to my family. But if he shows a bit of discomfort staying there, we are taking him," His statement was said with strength with a tiny hint of worry or concern.

"Fair enough my dear,"
    She replied flipping herself over to face him and pressed her chest against his, cheek nuzzling neck. "Though, I get the odd feeling, that even if he was comfortable with and liked your family, he would still beg to go with us." She recalled earlier, with the sleepover thing.

The puppy's stance weakens slowly. Each minute her legs crept closer to the ground until she too falls asleep.
    And so, the two adweebable critters fell asleep, guarding their papa and mama from spookies and the what not.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Fair enough my dear,"
    She replied flipping herself over to face him and pressed her chest against his, cheek nuzzling neck. "Though, I get the odd feeling, that even if he was comfortable with and liked your family, he would still beg to go with us." She recalled earlier, with the sleepover thing.
    "Oh I don't know if I could take a foal clinging on my legs begging for me to take him." He continued the necking. It calmed his anxiety somewhat.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #704
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh I don't know if I could take a foal clinging on my legs begging for me to take him." He continued the necking. It calmed his anxiety somewhat.

"It takes lots of patience,"
    She forced a chuckle thinking about earlier. "I will say though, he does have a strong cling hold."

15. - Top - End - #705
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"It takes lots of patience,"
    She forced a chuckle thinking about earlier. "I will say though, he does have a strong cling hold."
    "Considering you and I are the other ponies he knows, that iz to bs expected." Grills tapped his chin deep to get the analysis running. "He hasn't mentioned any other ponies, right?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #706
    Troll in the Playground

"Considering you and I are the other ponies he knows, that iz to bs expected." Grills tapped his chin deep to get the analysis running. "He hasn't mentioned any other ponies, right?"

"Uhm, no, I don't think so, aside from questions about the ponies we see when i take him to the market with me,"
    She shook her head.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Uhm, no, I don't think so, aside from questions about the ponies we see when i take him to the market with me,"
    She shook her head.
    Grills covered his mouth to yawn. "Well hopefully he'll *yawn* make a friend at this little party. My sister had one of those last week. You *yawn* should have went." He was still concern about her honer homebody aspects.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #708
    Troll in the Playground

Grills covered his mouth to yawn. "Well hopefully he'll *yawn* make a friend at this little party. My sister had one of those last week. You *yawn* should have went." He was still concern about her loner homebody aspects.

"....Well...I didn't know about that,"
    She furrowed her brow and found herself yawning as well. "Oh well." She probably wouldn't have gone anyway though. "Mmm......I feel like...I'm forgetting to do something right now...or rather forgetting to remember something."

19. - Top - End - #709
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"....Well...I didn't know about that,"
    She furrowed her brow and found herself yawning as well. "Oh well." She probably wouldn't have gone anyway though. "Mmm......I feel like...I'm forgetting to do something right now...or rather forgetting to remember something."
    "Did you leave a tea kettle on? Forget to pick up you *yawn* dry cleaned clothes? Mail a letter or package? Buy ..hmmm... wurm's food? Bring the clothes in from the line outside?" suggested Grills.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #710
    Troll in the Playground

"Did you leave a tea kettle on? Forget to pick up you *yawn* dry cleaned clothes? Mail a letter or package? Buy ..hmmm... wurm's food? Bring the clothes in from the line outside?" suggested Grills.
    She knew was it was, but she wasn't sure why she was acting like she didn't know. Those papers, Sandy's papers, he had to send those to Princess Celestia tonight. Grills offered to send them tomorrow, but it could be too late for Sandy tomorrow. Curses with this whole doing the right thing. Save herself in a selfish action, or keep Sandy out of trouble with the princess. Curse it all.

"Mmm, I forgot to tell you...that..uh...those paper's...Sandy has to uh, get them today....because, he ah, has to send them out the same day...to their uh, recipient."

21. - Top - End - #711
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She knew was it was, but she wasn't sure why she was acting like she didn't know. Those papers, Sandy's papers, he had to send those to Princess Celestia tonight. Grills offered to send them tomorrow, but it could be too late for Sandy tomorrow. Curses with this whole doing the right thing. Save herself in a selfish action, or keep Sandy out of trouble with the princess. Curse it all.

"Mmm, I forgot to tell you...that..uh...those paper's...Sandy has to uh, get them today....because, he ah, has to send them out the same day...to their uh, recipient."
    Grills rubbed his forehead. He wondered why her voice was staggered? He couldn't run to the beach now. And teleporting there would be exhausting. "I could blow the papers to his house. But I do not know where it is."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #712
    Troll in the Playground

Grills rubbed his forehead. He wondered why her voice was staggered? He couldn't run to the beach now. And teleporting there would be exhausting. "I could blow the papers to his house. But I do not know where it is."

"Mmm, its located on the beach by the lake,"
    She answered, partially regretting inside doing the right thing.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mmm, its located on the beach by the lake,"
    She answered, partially regretting inside doing the right thing.
    "Transporting papers to places I've never been is hard, but I'll try." He rubbed his forehead and prepare himself for the the difficult task.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #714
    Troll in the Playground

"Transporting papers to places I've never been is hard, but I'll try." He rubbed his forehead and prepare himself for the the difficult task.
    "Well....its not too far from the area where we had our....beach date that long time ago," She licked his cheek and moved off the bed. "I'll uh, go get the papers from downstairs sweetie."

25. - Top - End - #715
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well....its not too far from the area where we had our....beach date that long time ago," She licked his cheek and moved off the bed. "I'll uh, go get the papers from downstairs sweetie."
    "Oh there. That shouldn't be so hard." Grills chuckles then stretched atop the cover sheets. He focused hard to remember the spot where he teleported to back then. The warm sand. The starry sky. the ocean breeze. Steps where mapped away from the spot they used laid. Hopefully in the right direction.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #716
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh there. That shouldn't be so hard." Grills chuckles then stretched atop the cover sheets. He focused hard to remember the spot where he teleported to back then. The warm sand. The starry sky. the ocean breeze. Steps where mapped away from the spot they used laid. Hopefully in the right direction.
    Gwynfillion magically the papers before downstairs, staring at them. She debated whether or not to remove the pages involving her, well, at the least the more, from her point of view, incriminating pages.

She glanced behind her shoulder at the stairs and then at the window in nervous paranoia. She then removed a couple of pages, or rather a certain one about her unleashing Simmer. She folded that piece of paper and stashed it in the overlooked music box that constantly played music at very low volume despite being closed. No one ever really noticed that music box on the small corner table in the back of the living room section.

The plum mare then returned, the whole subterfuge moment taking much out of her. "H-here you go sweet heart, his papers."

27. - Top - End - #717
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion magically the papers before downstairs, staring at them. She debated whether or not to remove the pages involving her, well, at the least the more, from her point of view, incriminating pages.

She glanced behind her shoulder at the stairs and then at the window in nervous paranoia. She then removed a couple of pages, or rather a certain one about her unleashing Simmer. She folded that piece of paper and stashed it in the overlooked music box that constantly played music at very low volume despite being closed. No one ever really noticed that music box on the small corner table in the back of the living room section.

The plum mare then returned, the whole subterfuge moment taking much out of her. "H-here you go sweet heart, his papers."
    "Thank you, my dear. I don't think Sandy would not mind if I top a peek at his notes first." Grills smiled and caught the floating papers.

There was a bit about the pony called Sweetheart. It displayed how with the power of love and friendship Simmer was defeated and Garion was formed. There was unflattering comments about how he was injured saving his mother and how bullheaded they both were. Mentions of Gwynfillion was surprisingly thin considering that the papers were left here. "Embarrassing on my part. You came of easy with little mention. Oh well"

He burned the papers and the smoke danced on his way to Sandy's beachhouse.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #718
    Troll in the Playground

"He..hehe...lucky me,"
    She murmured as she sat down on the bed and watched him do his thing.

29. - Top - End - #719
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"He..hehe...lucky me,"
    She murmured as she sat down on the bed and watched him do his thing.
    He dusted off his hooves as if he had performed physical labor. "Now did the medical reports have to be sent. I'm going to look like I was beaten bad and just held up victory in those skirmishes." He looked down and frown embarrassingly.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-06-29 at 02:45 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #720
    Troll in the Playground

He dusted off his hooves as if he had performed physical labor. "Now did the medical reports have to be sent. I'm going to look like I was beaten bad and just held up victory in those skirmishes." He looked down and frowned embarrassingly.

She looked at him sympathetically and moved to sit behind him. She began to gently rub his shoulders with her hooves. "I'm sorry sweet heart....if I had done more than skim them...I would have snagged yours out...maybe not all the entries had to be sent." She really didn't notice the paperwork on him, too busy was she fretting about herself, and yoinking out the certain page on her.