New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She looked at him sympathetically and moved to sit behind him. She began to gently rub his shoulders with her hooves. "I'm sorry sweet heart....if I had done more than skim them...I would have snagged yours out...maybe not all the entries had to be sent." She really didn't notice the paperwork on him, too busy was she fretting about herself, and yoinking out the certain page on her.
    The rubbing relaxed him a bit. He patted her right hoof to fake showing he was okay. "No. No, sugarplum. That would be dishonest. Reading them isn't bad, altering what is not yours is awfully dishonorable. Is it not?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #722
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The rubbing relaxed him a bit. He patted her right hoof to fake showing he was okay. "No. No, sugarplum. That would be dishonest. Reading them http://www.giantitp.com/forums/image...p.gifisn't bad, altering what is not yours is awfully dishonorable. Is it not?"
    She froze for a moment, her hooves withdrawing from his shoulders. "Yes..." She said carefully. "...it is uh, rather dishonorable."

3. - Top - End - #723
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She froze for a moment, her hooves withdrawing from his shoulders. "Yes..." She said carefully. "...it is uh, rather dishonorable."
    Grills turned to face her. "You okay, babe? You've been.. I don't know.. worried looking." He kissed her nose this time.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #724
    Troll in the Playground

Grills turned to face her. "You okay, babe? You've been.. I don't know.. worried looking." He kissed her nose this time.
    "I don't know...I guess, looking at those reports about the Simmer stuff, just brought me to a bad place," She partially to mostly lied. She made a movement to tilt her head down and rub her nose against his, and to momentarily hide her eyes from his.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I don't know...I guess, looking at those reports about the Simmer stuff, just brought me to a bad place," She partially to mostly lied. She made a movement to tilt her head down and rub her nose against his, and to momentarily hide her eyes from his.
    "It's okay. It's okay." The stallion hugged her close with his larger stalliony muscles. He planned to be her support. 'Cause he's a stallion. "I forgive you. I wish I knew why you did it but I still forgive you, 'plum. We all do."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #726
    Troll in the Playground

"It's okay. It's okay." The stallion hugged her close with his larger stalliony muscles. He planned to be her support. 'Cause he's a stallion. "I forgive you. I wish I knew why you did it but I still forgive you, 'plum. We all do."
    Curses she felt like guilty poo right now. But she rolled with it. She put her lithe fore legs around his muscular stallion muscles and leaned into the hug. "You're much too kind my dear Grills, thank you."

7. - Top - End - #727
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Curses she felt like guilty poo right now. But she rolled with it. She put her lithe fore legs around his muscular stallion muscles and leaned into the hug. "You're much too kind my dear Grills, thank you."
    "I should be so kind. Afterall it is my fault for not being the pony you needed and causing you to turn the power of Simmer. So I am sorry." He could not let a pony blame themselves under his watch. He had to always try to place fault on him. He best not find himself in a courtroom any time soon.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #728
    Troll in the Playground

"I should be so kind. Afterall it is my fault for not being the pony you needed and causing you to turn the power of Simmer. So I am sorry." He could not let a pony blame themselves under his watch. He had to always try to place fault on him. He best not find himself in a courtroom any time soon.
    She winced, as guilt again ate at her. She wished he wouldn't blame himself like that in that way he does. She wanly frowned and laid down on the bed on her back, fore legs folded against her chest. "Please stop blaming yourself like that."

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She winced, as guilt again ate at her. She wished he wouldn't blame himself like that in that way he does. She wanly frowned and laid down on the bed on her back, fore legs folded against her chest. "Please stop blaming yourself like that."
    "How can I if it was and is my job to be there for you..." Clearly guilt was not biting just one heart. His Atlas mentality would not let him drop the sky. Those twisted logic it was all his fault.

Grills looked down at the plum mare. The corners of his mouth perked up a bit. The jewelry he gave caught his eye gaze. It seemed useless as it warned him not a bit. "... and I wasn't."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #730
    Troll in the Playground

"How can I if it was and is my job to be there for you..." Clearly guilt was not biting just one heart. His Atlas mentality would not let him drop the sky. Those twisted logic it was all his fault.

Grills looked down at the plum mare. The corners of his mouth perked up a bit. The jewelry he gave caught his eye gaze. It seemed useless as it warned him not a bit. "... and I wasn't."
    She looked at him and followed his gaze, her forehoof slowly reaching to softly touch the jewel, the same one who's magic saved her from one of Simmer's magick blasts. "but you were.' She said softly and flipped to her side looking away from him. Oh how quickly the atmosphere changes between these two, from heated kisses and bliss, to angst. Oh woes.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She looked at him and followed his gaze, her forehoof slowly reaching to softly touch the jewel, the same one who's magic saved her from one of Simmer's magick blasts. "but you were.' She said softly and flipped to her side looking away from him. Oh how quickly the atmosphere changes between these two, from heated kisses and bliss, to angst. Oh woes.
    "But If I was there from the start.." Oh the drama and mood swings that happen with these two. The fillyfriend and coltfriend duo could not kiss this problem away with hotness and passion. Or could they. But it was looking difficult.

Grill laid down on his back next to Gwynfillion and sighed. A hoof rubbed against her head near the side hairline of her mane. "I wish I was."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #732
    Troll in the Playground

"But If I was there from the start.." Oh the drama and mood swings that happen with these two. The fillyfriend and coltfriend duo could not kiss this problem away with hotness and passion. Or could they. But it was looking difficult.

Grill laid down on his back next to Gwynfillion and sighed. A hoof rubbed against her head near the side hairline of her mane. "I wish I was."

"Grills...please...let's not play the blame game,"
    She sighed just trying to enjoy his little hoof rubbing affections, his hoof was nice a warm.

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Grills...please...let's not play the blame game,"
    She sighed just trying to enjoy his little hoof rubbing affections, his hoof was nice a warm.
    The stallion continued his touches and strokes. He wanted a drag of his carrot badly. "But Sugarplum. I.. I just want you to trust me. To.. trust in me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #734
    Troll in the Playground

The stallion continued his touches and strokes. He wanted a drag of his carrot badly. "But Sugarplum. I.. I just want you to trust me. To.. trust in me."
    She shuddered at his gentle affections and nibbled on her bottom lip just a bit. "I do trust you....I just...I'm sorry okay....I made the mistake....the error of not going to you like I know I should have."

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She shuddered at his gentle affections and nibbled on her bottom lip just a bit. "I do trust you....I just...I'm sorry okay....I made the mistake....the error of not going to you like I know I should have."
    "I.. I.. It is okay. I can feel your.. It's okay." Grills wrapped his legs around Gwynfillion from behind and put a lock of her hair in his mouth. "I will be here to protect you. I will. Always."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #736
    Troll in the Playground

"I.. I.. It is okay. I can feel your.. It's okay." Grills wrapped his legs around Gwynfillion from behind and put a lock of her hair in his mouth. "I will be here to protect you. I will. Always."
    She wanly smiled and snuggled against his safe feeling hold on her. "...I love you Grills, my silly, protective chocolate chef."

17. - Top - End - #737
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She wanly smiled and snuggled against his safe feeling hold on her. "...I love you Grills, my silly, protective chocolate chef."
    "I love you Gwynfillion, my silly mysterious plum beauty." Grills reaffirmed his hold on her with all four legs. He then licked her cheek and stroked her hooves with his. "Umm..."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #738
    Troll in the Playground

"I love you Gwynfillion, my silly mysterious plum beauty." Grills reaffirmed his hold on her with all four legs. He then licked her cheek and stroked her hooves with his. "Umm..."
    She closed her eyes and let his warm safe hold and affections carry her off into a pleasant place. "What is it Grills, hmmm?"

19. - Top - End - #739
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She closed her eyes and let his warm safe hold and affections carry her off into a pleasant place. "What is it Grills, hmmm?"
    The stallion stroked the mare legs from atop the sheets once more. "We're never going to be a traditional couple, are we?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #740
    Troll in the Playground

The stallion stroked the mare legs from atop the sheets once more. "We're never going to be a traditional couple, are we?"

"What's your definition of 'traditional'?"
    She asked a little guarded and unsure.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What's your definition of 'traditional'?"
    She asked a little guarded and unsure.
    "You know... how the ponies of most couples are extremely similar to each other. In the same occupational fields. Sharing time with the chores, and foals.. and pets and things. Nice and calm. But we... are weirdness magnets." His hold tightened for give and moment. Grills' voice was lace with light warmth and anxiety. "We have become each other's security blanket. And I am afraid of what I have to comfort you from next."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #742
    Troll in the Playground

"You know... how the ponies of most couples are extremely similar to each other. In the same occupational fields. Sharing time with the chores, and foals.. and pets and things. Nice and calm. But we... are weirdness magnets." His hold tightened for give and moment. Grills' voice was lace with light warmth and anxiety. "We have become each other's security blanket. And I am afraid of what I have to comfort you from next."
    She froze for a moment, glad he couldn't see her face from here. She pretty much had an idea of what he felt he might have to comfort her from next and that was if things went terribad. Not to mention even the domestic side of things not related to the supernatural.

Anyways. Cough. Gwynfillion snaked her hoof around his fore leg around her and clutched it. "Yea....we are indeed not a traditional couple...but.....actually...I don't know where I'm going with that." She forced herself to softly chuckle. "Hopefully whatever you may feel to comfort me for won't be so....bad."

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She froze for a moment, glad he couldn't see her face from here. She pretty much had an idea of what he felt he might have to comfort her from next and that was if things went terribad. Not to mention even the domestic side of things not related to the supernatural.

Anyways. Cough. Gwynfillion snaked her hoof around his fore leg around her and clutched it. "Yea....we are indeed not a traditional couple...but.....actually...I don't know where I'm going with that." She forced herself to softly chuckle. "Hopefully whatever you may feel to comfort me for won't be so....bad."
    "Any idea what those might be? Got any Ponystien Monsters that ran away and may come back to see its creator." Grills then chuckled and stroked the plum flank near him. He figured if he could not get more info on this secret... perhaps he could get a smooch before bed. "Or we could switch topics."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #744
    Troll in the Playground

"Any idea what those might be? Got any Ponystien Monsters that ran away and may come back to see its creator." Grills then chuckled and stroked the plum flank near him. He figured if he could not get more info on this secret... perhaps he could get a smooch before bed. "Or we could switch topics."
    She softly gasped as he stroked her flank and shuffled in his legs to turn and face him. "Yes, and it might just be jealous and go on a town destroying rampage and tip some cows, so you watch yourself mister." She gave him a wan smile as part of her mask. "So yea, maybe we should switch topics."

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She softly gasped as he stroked her flank and shuffled in his legs to turn and face him. "Yes, and it might just be jealous and go on a town destroying rampage and tip some cows, so you watch yourself mister." She gave him a wan smile as part of her mask. "So yea, maybe we should switch topics."
    "So what should we talk about before your creation returns?" He then tapped his nose. The mare's aroma was intoxicatingly attractive. "Maybe about how delicious you are? What our next date should be? Or how we practice making our own creations?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #746
    Troll in the Playground

"So what should we talk about before your creation returns?" He then tapped his nose. The mare's aroma was intoxicatingly attractive. "Maybe about how delicious you are? What our next date should be? Or how we practice making our own creations?"

"Wha-what? Was that last one?"
    She blushed, her eyes gone wide, her voice squeaked. She was totally unsure if he actually said what he said, and if what he said meant what she thought it meant.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Wha-what? Was that last one?"
    She blushed, her eyes gone wide, her voice squeaked. She was totally unsure if he actually said what he said, and if what he said meant what she thought it meant.
    "We could practice making our own creations. Like a pasta salad or a new type of sandwich." He said confusedly. Grills was oblivous to the suggestiveness of his words for a moment. Then it hit. "Oh you thought I meant creations...as in foals not food.. Oh... As it.. Umm.. Well."

Silly Gwyn. You forgot 1/2 of Grills' thoughts are about making food.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #748
    Troll in the Playground

"We could practice making our own creations. Like a pasta salad or a new type of sandwich." He said confusedly. Grills was oblivous to the suggestiveness of his words for a moment. Then it hit. "Oh you thought I meant creations...as in foals not food.. Oh... As it.. Umm.. Well."

Silly Gwyn. You forgot 1/2 of Grills' thoughts are about making food.
    She continued to blush about her own error. "I....no no....I totally meant food, yeah...food....Right...pasta salad....brand new...you could teach me...I-" She felt so embarrassed she hid her face beneath her forehooves.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She continued to blush about her own error. "I....no no....I totally meant food, yeah...food....Right...pasta salad....brand new...you could teach me...I-" She felt so embarrassed she hid her face beneath her forehooves.
    "Why are you so bashful.. embarrassed?" He peeled away one of the mare's hooves. "Unless you have thought about it. That. Between us." He turned his head up to the ceiling.

His last filly teased him with that. She refused his marriage proposal over and over to until she was sure that he was the son of Fireflower. Then she controlled him with his desire of that. Fortunately no creations resulted. "I don't know... if I'm ready for it. Had bad experiences with it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #750
    Troll in the Playground

"Why are you so bashful.. embarrassed?" He peeled away one of the mare's hooves. "Unless you have thought about it. That. Between us." He turned his head up to the ceiling.

His last filly teased him with that. She refused his marriage proposal over and over to until she was sure that he was the son of Fireflower. Then she controlled him with his desire of that. Fortunately no creations resulted. "I don't know... if I'm ready for it. Had bad experiences with it."
    She quickly withdrew her hoof back and hid her face again. "Please...no no....I...its not something I try to think about...I mean....no...you misunderstand me...I mean...its...I..I am more than happy with just your kisses."