New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She quickly withdrew her hoof back and hid her face again. "Please...no no....I...its not something I try to think about...I mean....no...you misunderstand me...I mean...its...I..I am more than happy with just your kisses."
    "Then you may have one." Grills said in his cheesiest romantic voice. He peeled away both hooves this time to reveal her lips. Then he laid on a light peck.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #752
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Then you may have one." Grills said in his cheesiest romantic voice. He peeled away both hooves this time to reveal her lips. Then he laid on a light peck.

"How generous of you,"
    She smiled, still pink in the cheeks, but happy the subject seemed to have been evaded. "In response to your earlier questions. I do fancy myself rather delicious.'" She smooched him. 'And, I thought that during your time off while we were in Manehatten was to be our date. Unless you are referring to an earlier date for a date."

3. - Top - End - #753
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"How generous of you,"
    She smiled, still pink in the cheeks, but happy the subject seemed to have been evaded. "In response to your earlier questions. I do fancy myself rather delicious.'" She smooched him. 'And, I thought that during your time off while we were in Manehatten was to be our date. Unless you are referring to an earlier date for a date."
    "But what will we do on our date? A concert in Madison Square Stable? A stroll in Northern Park? A play? A fancy dinner? A upscale party?" He then licked her lips. "So I can make reservations, my delicious little dinner treat."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #754
    Troll in the Playground

"But what will we do on our date? A concert in Madison Square Stable? A stroll in Northern Park? A play? A fancy dinner? A upscale party?" He then licked her lips. "So I can make reservations, my delicious little dinner treat."

"Mmm, well it would depend who's going to be playing at Madison Square Stable, so let's not count that out just, or a play, maybe a nice fancy dinner to follow, finished with a stroll in Northern Park?"
    She asked taking the moment to escape into this fantasy and ignore the problems that the two have been doing a so-so job at ignoring for now.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mmm, well it would depend who's going to be playing at Madison Square Stable, so let's not count that out just, or a play, maybe a nice fancy dinner to follow, finished with a stroll in Northern Park?"
    She asked taking the moment to escape into this fantasy and ignore the problems that the two have been doing a so-so job at ignoring for now.
    "So what type of resturant? And type of play or concert?" asked Grills. He played with a lock of Gwynfillion's mane. "Nothing from Prance and no musicals."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #756
    Troll in the Playground

"So what type of restaurant? And type of play or concert?" asked Grills. He played with a lock of Gwynfillion's mane. "Nothing from Prance and no musicals."

"What? You have a problem with musicals?"
    She playfully and carefully poked his chest.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What? You have a problem with musicals?"
    She playfully and carefully poked his chest.
    "I don't like them. That's all. "he said flatly and with folded legs. Protecting his chest of course. And his stallionhood.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #758
    Troll in the Playground

"I don't like them. That's all. "he said flatly and with folded legs. Protecting his chest of course. And his stallionhood.

"Your simple statement if refusal is making me lean more toward a musical,"
    She teased and sat up on the bed. She levitated her glasses from the night stand and put them on. She gave him a haughty smirk and folded her own legs over chest. "Hmmph, I suddenly find myself with a hankering to see My fair filly."

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Your simple statement if refusal is making me lean more toward a musical,"
    She teased and sat up on the bed. She levitated her glasses from the night stand and put them on. She gave him a haughty smirk and folded her own legs over chest. "Hmmph, I suddenly find myself with a hankering to see My fair filly."
    "Aw. Not that. I mean..." Grills sat up with his eye close. His voice make stoic instead of pleading like before. "I don't care. It's just a musical. I can handle it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #760
    Troll in the Playground

"Aw. Not that. I mean..." Grills sat up with his eye close. His voice make stoic instead of pleading like before. "I don't care. It's just a musical. I can handle it."
    "Right," She humored him and playfully bopped his nose with a hoof. "Heh, it's fine Grills, I was just teasing, I want this to be something we can both enjoy."

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Right," She humored him and playfully bopped his nose with a hoof. "Heh, it's fine Grills, I was just teasing, I want this to be something we can both enjoy."
    Grills chuckled and removed his emotional disguise. "Well. You seethe pickier one of us, Gwynfillion. What do you wish to do?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #762
    Troll in the Playground

Grills chuckled and removed his emotional disguise. "Well. You seem the pickier one of us, Gwynfillion. What do you wish to do?"

"Well first, we pick a date to have our date, unless it is going to be during your business trip to Manehatten, we later find out who's playing or what plays are going down, a romantic dinner, and stroll,"
    She scratched her chin. Maybe take a carriage ride around the city," A soft smile found its way to her lips.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-08 at 02:34 PM.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well first, we pick a date to have our date, unless it is going to be during your business trip to Manehatten, we later find out who's playing or what plays are going down, a romantic dinner, and stroll,"
    She scratched her chin. Maybe take a carriage ride around the city," A soft smile found its way to her lips.
    "That sounds like a plan. I will schedule an early meeting with some Manehattenites and then plan out our date. Are you busy at anytime this week or the next?" asked Grills.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #764
    Troll in the Playground

"That sounds like a plan. I will schedule an early meeting with some Manehattenites and then plan out our date. Are you busy at anytime this week or the next?" asked Grills.

"No, I don't believe I have any orders that will take me that long to complete,"
    Gwynfilllion said as she pondered the question. Of course there was still the Garion thing but maybe, the whole meeting with the Peppers could change, he might just take well to them.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"No, I don't believe I have any orders that will take me that long to complete,"
    Gwynfilllion said as she pondered the question. Of course there was still the Garion thing but maybe, the whole meeting with the Peppers could change, he might just take well to them.
    "Okay lets see.. first I need to talk to all the guys to see who is going to the hoofball game. Then I have to order tickets. Then I have to introduce Garion to Mom and Dad. Grills rubbed his chin. "Then I have to contact Fully Loaded to see if he has an opening for a meeting. Then the same for Gold Card. Then get Flower Tail and Winterflap prepped for my vacation. Then order tickets. Then make reservations. And book a chariot.."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-07-08 at 07:30 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #766
    Troll in the Playground

"Okay lets see.. first I need to talk to all the guys to see who is going to the hoofball game. Then I have to order tickets. Then I have to introduce Garion to Mom and"Then I have to contact Fully Loaded to see if he has an opening for a meeting. Then the same for Gold Card. Then get Flower Tail and Winterflap prepped for my vacation. Then order tickets. Then make reservations. And book a chariot.."

Gwynfillion found herself frowning at the prospect of having him do all that, by himself. "Is there anything I could do to help? That seems like a lot for you to deal with."

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion found herself frowning at the prospect of having him do all that, by himself. "Is there anything I could do to help? That seems like a lot for you to deal with."
    "No no. Don't worry, dear. I can handle it." Instincts were to be defensive against possibly aid. It was a strong instinct. "There are only about 10 items on the list."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #768
    Troll in the Playground

"No no. Don't worry, dear. I can handle it." Instincts were to be defensive against possibly aid. It was a strong instinct. "There are only about 10 items on the list."

"Are you sure? I mean, looking at that, I can at least make the hotel reservations,"
    She asked crinkling her brow in concern, reaching to touch his hoof.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Are you sure? I mean, looking at that, I can at least make the hotel reservations,"
    She asked crinkling her brow in concern, reaching to touch his hoof.
    "Well You can't make the appointment until I schedule the meetings. So." He knew Gwyn was worried about him overdoing it again. "I know you want to help..."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #770
    Troll in the Playground

"Well You can't make the appointment until I schedule the meetings. So." He knew Gwyn was worried about him overdoing it again. "I know you want to help..."

"So then you do that and I'll make the reservations after, and yes, I do want to help in some way here, you have enough on your plate my dear,"
    She sighed and held his hoof.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"So then you do that and I'll make the reservations after, and yes, I do want to help in some way here, you have enough on your plate my dear,"
    She sighed and held his hoof.
    "Okay okay... fine." Grills squeezed the hoof in his. He then fell back into the bed. ""I'm too tired to fight it anyway so you might have a *yawn* point.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #772
    Troll in the Playground

"Okay okay... fine." Grills squeezed the hoof in his. He then fell back into the bed. ""I'm too tired to fight it anyway so you might have a *yawn* point.
    She softly laughed. "So I might just win due to sleepiness on your part, how anti climatic." She laid herself down so that she was on her side facing Grills and snaked a hind leg over one his hind legs. She found herself yawning as well and snuggled into his chest and levitated the blanket over the pair. "We'll figure this out tomorrow....."

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She softly laughed. "So I might just win due to sleepiness on your part, how anti climatic." She laid herself down so that she was on her side facing Grills and snaked a hind leg over one his hind legs. She found herself yawning as well and snuggled into his chest and levitated the blanket over the pair. "We'll figure this out tomorrow....."
    Grills warmed up a bit and draped a foreleg over the smaller pony. "After a good night's sleep...I'll be... ready for another tussle." He then rubbed his horn against hers before the goodnight kiss. "Night.. sugarplum."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #774
    Troll in the Playground

Grills warmed up a bit and draped a foreleg over the smaller pony. "After a good night's sleep...I'll be... ready for another tussle." He then rubbed his horn against hers before the goodnight kiss. "Night.. sugarplum."
    She rubbed his horn back and met his lips for the goodnight kiss. "Good night my dear." She closed her eyes and snuggled into him before moving on to end her pony day.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Troll in the Playground

The Next Day

Twas another day, the magical lightning in this room made itself known since there was no window and would otherwise be dark as a night. It dimmed itself to mimic the morning sun, if it was shining through a window. The plum mare and owner of said tower stirred in her sleep as her internal clock fought to stay asleep and fight the feeling of the warm presence besides. She sleepily woke up and smiled seeing her beau next to her. She gently shifted to plant a small light kiss on his lips and curled up next to him. This was something she could find herself fancying, waking up next to her love. /sap

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The Next Day

Twas another day, the magical lightning in this room made itself known since there was no window and would otherwise be dark as a night. It dimmed itself to mimic the morning sun, if it was shining through a window. The plum mare and owner of said tower stirred in her sleep as her internal clock fought to stay asleep and fight the feeling of the warm presence besides. She sleepily woke up and smiled seeing her beau next to her. She gently shifted to plant a small light kiss on his lips and curled up next to him. This was something she could find herself fancying, waking up next to her love. /sap
    A gentle brush on his barrel and pressure his lips pulled him from dreamland. He smelled not scent of outdoors nor the wetness of a puppy tongue which alerted him to where he was. His first vision was that of red mane and plum coat, the colors of his mare. How lucky if he thought of himself to be in such a situation. "Great morning, sugarplum." he whispered before snatching a light kiss. "Sweet as ever." All four legs pulled Gwynfillion in close to his warn body. "I must be off you wake up after you."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #777
    Troll in the Playground

"Indeed, you must do better next time,"
    She playfully smiled and nuzzled him as he held her. "Did you sleep alright? No pains from your chest?"

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Indeed, you must do better next time,"
    She playfully smiled and nuzzled him as he held her. "Did you sleep alright? No pains from your chest?"
    "I was stirred awake for a second in the middle of the night by a small tingle. But it was minor. Do need to worry." Grills replied with his own nuzzle and flicked his tail. "So I'll go make breakfast for you and... oh... you have to picked up Garion, don't you?."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #779
    Troll in the Playground

"I was stirred awake for a second in the middle of the night by a small tingle. But it was minor. Do need to worry." Grills replied with his own nuzzle and flicked his tail. "So I'll go make breakfast for you and... oh... you have to picked up Garion, don't you?."
    Admittedly, that was the last thing on her mind at the moment, her focus being on her beau. "Oh...that's right.....yes.....I have to go to the library and pick him up. Mmm, we'll be in town, perhaps we'll have brunch at your restaurant." She warily smiled, still waking up and burrowed her cheek against his barrel, but not too hard.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Admittedly, that was the last thing on her mind at the moment, her focus being on her beau. "Oh...that's right.....yes.....I have to go to the library and pick him up. Mmm, we'll be in town, perhaps we'll have brunch at your restaurant." She warily smiled, still waking up and burrowed her cheek against his barrel, but not too hard.
    "Oh.. right... work." Grills was focusing on the mare in his chess. The touch of her nose against his chest sent hi heart to heaven. Grills' hoof natural found itself stroking her mane. "So soft."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater