New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Oh.. right... work." Grills was focusing on the mare on his chest. The touch of her nose against his chest sent his heart to heaven. Grills' hoof natural found itself stroking her mane. "So soft."
    "So warm," She said in return, Grills would feel her comfort and smile on his chest, her contentment at the moment.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "So warm," She said in return, Grills would feel her comfort and smile on his chest, her contentment at the moment.
    Grills smiled. He squeezed for a moment then released Gwynfillion for a it then lowered his head to kiss her deeply. Pony tongue against pony tongue and pony teeth and pony mouth. Even with the taste of morning, he loved her flavor. "Mmmm.. I don't want to get up at all now."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #783
    Troll in the Playground

Grills smiled. He squeezed for a moment then released Gwynfillion for a it then lowered his head to kiss her deeply. Pony tongue against pony tongue and pony teeth and pony mouth. Even with the taste of morning, he loved her flavor. "Mmmm.. I don't want to get up at all now."
    The plum mare was taken by surprise by his sudden morning make out kiss that she even squeaked. But the initial surprise wore off as she found herself into it trying to match his energy. Mmm, morning breath :p "Oh..Mmmm...I know.....me neither.....laziness has overtaken me...I only have enough energy to make out with my beau today." She smiled with every kiss. Yes, she knew she had to pick up Garion...but this....good gravy nuggets, morning kisses.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The plum mare was taken by surprise by his sudden morning make out kiss that she even squeaked. But the initial surprise wore off as she found herself into it trying to match his energy. Mmm, morning breath :p "Oh..Mmmm...I know.....me neither.....laziness has overtaken me...I only have enough energy to make out with my beau today." She smiled with every kiss. Yes, she knew she had to pick up Garion...but this....good gravy nuggets, morning kisses.
    After one smooch, Grills rolled Gwynfillion on top of top for more. "The boy can wait." Another hot smooch series. "He'll probably be upset to leave anyway. Garion's having fun." He then ave her a light flank touch. "So we have time."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #785
    Troll in the Playground

She jumped just a little at his flank touch and then settled back onto him, it had tickled. "Right....he has his little friends...playing games right now.....probably doesn't even notice.." She looked down at the slightly blurry but still handsome face of her love and lightly grazed his muzzle with hers.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She jumped just a little at his flank touch and then settled back onto him, it had tickled. "Right....he has his little friends...playing games right now.....probably doesn't even notice.." She looked down at the slightly blurry but still handsome face of her love and lightly grazed his muzzle with hers.
    Grills' nostrils flared and blew a gentile wind between them. "We have a good five.. ten.. half hour.. to play ourselves." He looked up at the pretty plum pony over him squinting down. He'd spend the next few minutes licking, nuzzling, and whispering soft compliments up to her.

"I should make breakfast now. I have five mouths to feed."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #787
    Troll in the Playground

Grills' nostrils flared and blew a gentile wind between them. "We have a good five.. ten.. half hour.. to play ourselves." He looked up at the pretty plum pony over him squinting down. He'd spend the next few minutes licking, nuzzling, and whispering soft compliments up to her.

"I should make breakfast now. I have five mouths to feed."

"Mmm...not yet.....I haven't had my fill of your morning kisses, you only have yourself to blame for such nice ones,"
    She smiled and batted her eyelashes and smooched his chin, his tickle spot. "Your amorous behavior has rubbed off onto me, tis all your fault." She softly chuckled.

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mmm...not yet.....I haven't had my fill of your morning kisses, you only have yourself to blame for such nice ones,"
    She smiled and batted her eyelashes and smooched his chin, his tickle spot. "Your amorous behavior has rubbed off onto me, tis all your fault." She softly chuckled.
    He let out a great chuckle. "Nohohhehe. Not there. Shouldn't I be the one of the receiving end of the punishment then. Twenty seems fair." Grills smirked.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #789
    Troll in the Playground

He let out a great chuckle. "Nohohhehe. Not there. Shouldn't I be the one of the receiving end of the punishment then. Twenty seems fair." Grills smirked.

"Oh?....Very well,"
    She smirked and smooched his chin twenty times.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh?....Very well,"
    She smirked and smooched his chin twenty times.
    "No haha! not There hehehaha." Grills squirmed his chin and neck away from the pony kisses but all twenty catch. "You are quite the dark mistress." He then envelops Gwynfillion in his legs and rolled them both until he was on top. "Should I take advantage of my position or not? Hmmm.. I should tease you for a change."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #791
    Troll in the Playground

"No haha! not There hehehaha." Grills squirmed his chin and neck away from the pony kisses but all twenty catch. "You are quite the dark mistress." He then envelops Gwynfillion in his legs and rolled them both until he was on top. "Should I take advantage of my position or not? Hmmm.. I should tease you for a change."

"Oh woe is helpless me, swoon,"
    She put her hoof over her head and dramatically swooned. She then looked up at him and gave him a challenging look and smile. "Do your worst, I'll prevail."

12. - Top - End - #792
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh woe is helpless me, swoon,"
    She put her hoof over her head and dramatically swooned. She then looked up at him and gave him a challenging look and smile. "Do your worst, I'll prevail."
    "Oh?" The chef tossed his mane back with a flick of his neck. Telekinesis slowed the fall of each lock as the sparkle spell (learned back when he was a mare) highlighted each strand of his mane and each muscle of his body glistened like a hard working, sweaty, but still pretty stallion. Then he winked. "No kisses until lunch."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #793
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh?" The chef tossed his mane back with a flick of his neck. Telekinesis slowed the fall of each lock as the sparkle spell (learned back when he was a mare) highlighted each strand of his mane and each muscle of his body glistened like a hard working, sweaty, but still pretty stallion. Then he winked. "No kisses until lunch."

"Bah....you knave....hmmph...!"
    She looked away from him with a pout. She then looked back and opened one eye and took in his pretty and handsome form. She then smiled and and traced a hoof over his barrel lightly. "Mmm...no kisses eh? Well then I suppose my love, touches will have to do."

14. - Top - End - #794
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Bah....you knave....hmmph...!"
    She looked away from him with a pout. She then looked back and opened one eye and took in his pretty and handsome form. She then smiled and and traced a hoof over his barrel lightly. "Mmm...no kisses eh? Well then I suppose my love, touches will have to do."
    The touch went straight to Grills' core. His whole body quivered as the mare's trickery was working. "Pretty sneaky." Grills lowered his body on top of Gwynfillion so she'd feel every bump and contour of his chest. He remained there in that closeness just long enough that once the mare could have felt enough to yearn for more, he could teleport downstairs to start breakfast.

He did have a full day afterall. After preperaing breakfast, Grills had to get the Grill set up for the lunch and dinner services. Then he had to invite his friends to the hoofball game. And finally he had to arrange a hotel room, show and dinner reservations, and most importantly the business meeting he needed to make in Manehattan.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #795
    Troll in the Playground

She only softly laughed in response and ran both her hooves down his chest to his barrel. Soft fleeting feathery touches admiring his form.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She only softly laughed in response and ran both her hooves down his chest to his barrel. Soft fleeting feathery touches admiring his form.
    "Mmmm..." Grills loved the touches. So much so thet he had to do something fast or he would be driven to kissing. The chef pressed his chest against Gwyn once more before teleporting away,

He put his head under the running tap to cool down. "Phew. I wound if you can eat gazpacho for breakfast?" He said as he squeezed out his mane in the sink.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #797
    Troll in the Playground

And suddenly she felt cold, she laid there on her bed, Grill-less. The teleport caught off her guard. She wanly smiled and picked herself up and levitated her glasses over to her. She then walked over to her vanity table and mirror and brushed her mane, getting it back to its bouncy coif with every hair in place.

She slinked downstairs to the livingroom/kitchen. "Mmm, so what will be on the menu my dear?"

18. - Top - End - #798
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

And suddenly she felt cold, she laid there on her bed, Grill-less. The teleport caught off her guard. She wanly smiled and picked herself up and levitated her glasses over to her. She then walked over to her vanity table and mirror and brushed her mane, getting it back to its bouncy coif with every hair in place.

She slinked downstairs to the livingroom/kitchen. "Mmm, so what will be on the menu my dear?"
    "Muesli. Oats soaked in juice, with nuts and fruit. Something simple since I will be so busy today. That and your pantry is rather thin." answered Grips. He hovered a knife to rapidly chop strawberries while at the same time poured orange juice into a two bowls of oats. The only thing he toasted with his fire breath were a few slices of bread.

The chef trotted over to the table with two bowls of muesli and place them down. "All you mist do for Garion's serving is pour a little juice in his a minute before giving it to him. It is a simple dish."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #799
    Troll in the Playground

"Muesli. Oats soaked in juice, with nuts and fruit. Something simple since I will be so busy today. That and your pantry is rather thin." answered Grips. He hovered a knife to rapidly chop strawberries while at the same time poured orange juice into a two bowls of oats. The only thing he toasted with his fire breath were a few slices of bread.

The chef trotted over to the table with two bowls of muesli and place them down. "All you must do for Garion's serving is pour a little juice in his a minute before giving it to him. It is a simple dish."

"Yea....I really need to do that grocery shopping thing now..."
    She said aloud to herself and sat down at the table. She looked at the juice soaked oats, different from what she was used to with milk, but she had trust in Grills' taste in food, he hasn't disappointed her in that regard yet.

"Right, I believe after breakfast here, I'll go pick up Garion,"
    She said lifting a spoon with her magic and helping herself to her breakfast.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yea....I really need to do that grocery shopping thing now..."
    She said aloud to herself and sat down at the table. She looked at the juice soaked oats, different from what she was used to with milk, but she had trust in Grills' taste in food, he hasn't disappointed her in that regard yet.

"Right, I believe after breakfast here, I'll go pick up Garion,"
    She said lifting a spoon with her magic and helping herself to her breakfast.
    Grills hovered a spoonful for himself and snacked. Fortunately the watery brand of orange juice and blend of cashews and berries kept the muesli from being tart. After a savored bit or three, he increased his eating pace ever so slightly."Mmm... Don't forget to bring him by the grill when you are done with errands. I want Garion to me Mom and Dad."

Grills looked at his watch. He was late. "Sugarplum, I will give Wrymple the rest of mine. I must go. My day is soo booked and busy." The chef removed himself from the table and scooped the rest of his breakfast into a larger bowl. "Can I get a hug before I go?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #801
    Troll in the Playground

Grills hovered a spoonful for himself and snacked. Fortunately the watery brand of orange juice and blend of cashews and berries kept the muesli from being tart. After a savored bit or three, he increased his eating pace ever so slightly."Mmm... Don't forget to bring him by the grill when you are done with errands. I want Garion to me Mom and Dad."

"Of course, that's part of the plan and all,"
    She said before taking another bite and playing with the flavors on her tongue.

Grills looked at his watch. He was late. "Sugarplum, I will give Wrymple the rest of mine. I must go. My day is soo booked and busy." The chef removed himself from the table and scooped the rest of his breakfast into a larger bowl. "Can I get a hug before I go?"

"Yes you may my dear,"
    She got up from the table and walked over to him. She reared up and put her forelegs around him and then stole herself a soft kiss while she was at it, a small playful smile on her face. "Oh yes, by the way, what about Sugar? I never know what to really feed her, pup is sure to be hungry too."

22. - Top - End - #802
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yes you may my dear,"
    She got up from the table and walked over to him. She reared up and put her forelegs around him and then stole herself a soft kiss while she was at it, a small playful smile on her face. "Oh yes, by the way, what about Sugar? I never know what to really feed her, pup is sure to be hungry too."
    "I thought I said no kissing until lunch." Grills chuckled and hugged back. A quick nuzzle on the muzzle was given as well. "There's a bowl for her too. Give her water with her food. If you feel the urge, you can add a few vegatables. I must rember to bring over a bag of puppy food."

He nuzzled Gwynfillion again. "I have to go. I will see you later. Love you, my sweet sugarplum."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #803
    Troll in the Playground

"I thought I said no kissing until lunch." Grills chuckled and hugged back. A quick nuzzle on the muzzle was given as well. "There's a bowl for her too. Give her water with her food. If you feel the urge, you can add a few vegatables. I must rember to bring over a bag of puppy food."

He nuzzled Gwynfillion again. "I have to go. I will see you later. Love you, my sweet sugarplum."

"I love you too Grills,"
    She warmly smiled and pressed her forehead against his and briefly squeezed him in her hug. "You, still be wary of your ribs though." She playfully warned.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I love you too Grills,"
    She warmly smiled and pressed her forehead against his and briefly squeezed him in her hug. "You, still be wary of your ribs though." She playfully warned.
    "Yes dear." He licked her cheek and broke the hug to prepare a long distance teleport. Grills gave Gwyn a wink and a smile then was gone in a flash.

Of course now, she'd realize she never witnessed him take his medicine.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #805
    Troll in the Playground

Maybe she'd give him the benefit of the doubt that he'd take his medicine while at work, or rather before starting work.

She put her bowl away, she'd eat her juiced up oats after picking Garion up, so they could eat breakfast together. Afterward she levitated the bowl for Wrymple and after some minor searching she found Sugar's bowl of food wherever it might be.
    --

Wrymple woke up next to the log and Sugar, where they had been last night trying to guard mama and papa but fell asleep like five minutes later. Seeing the sleeping pup, Wrymple helped itself to lick her awake.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Maybe she'd give him the benefit of the doubt that he'd take his medicine while at work, or rather before starting work.

She put her bowl away, she'd eat her juiced up oats after picking Garion up, so they could eat breakfast together. Afterward she levitated the bowl for Wrymple and after some minor searching she found Sugar's bowl of food wherever it might be.
    --

Wrymple woke up next to the log and Sugar, where they had been last night trying to guard mama and papa but fell asleep like five minutes later. Seeing the sleeping pup, Wrymple helped itself to lick her awake.
    The puppy awakes slowly and grumpily."Yuk. You're messing up my fur."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #807
    Troll in the Playground

The puppy awakes slowly and grumpily."Yuk. You're messing up my fur."
    "It messy already, mud and stuff, I clean you." The wurm did its bestest to smile.
    ---

Gwynfillion soon appeared to the two with levitated bowls of food their way. There was the big water bowl here, so Sugar could drink from that, the plum one difficulty locating the pup's water bowl anyway.

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"It messy already, mud and stuff, I clean you." The wurm did its bestest to smile.
    ---

Gwynfillion soon appeared to the two with levitated bowls of food their way. There was the big water bowl here, so Sugar could drink from that, the plum one difficulty locating the pup's water bowl anyway.
    "BArk! Arf! (Food! Food!)" The puppy jumped up onto Gwynfilllion eagerly. She was hungry as usual and smelled her owner's cooking.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #809
    Troll in the Playground

"BArk! Arf! (Food! Food!)" The puppy jumped up onto Gwynfilllion eagerly. She was hungry as usual and smelled her owner's cooking.

"Ack......! No, down Sugar,"
    She said sternly as she levitated the food down on the ground. Wrymple immediately went for its bowl and gobbled it up via one tongueful.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ack......! No, down Sugar,"
    She said sternly as she levitated the food down on the ground. Wrymple immediately went for its bowl and gobbled it up via one tongueful.
    Sugar whimpered and went down to her bowl. Then her mood swings and she snacks on the food as quickly as Wyrmple. The puppy then knocks over her empty bowl and jumps onto Gwynfillion again.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater