New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Aw nuggets...!"
    Gwynfillion immediately stopped and put on the breaks as she focused her magics on levitating Garion back on the wagon. "Gack....I'm sorry Garion."
    Garion shook himself off and immediately went to cling to her. "That...that was crazy. But I don't want to do that again, Miss Gwyn." He tried to get a solid grip on her leg, not wanting to fall off again.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion shook himself off and immediately went to cling to her. "That...that was crazy. But I don't want to do that again, Miss Gwyn." He tried to get a solid grip on her leg, not wanting to fall off again.

"....Sweet Luna...I am sorry about that Garion, come here, sit in front of me,"
    She furrowed her brows and was trying to figure out how to make up for this. "Meep...hey Garion sweetie...let's not spread the word about this little incident, okay?"

3. - Top - End - #843
    Titan in the Playground

"....Sweet Luna...I am sorry about that Garion, come here, sit in front of me,"
    She furrowed her brows and was trying to figure out how to make up for this. "Meep...hey Garion sweetie...let's not spread the word about this little incident, okay?"
    Garion climbed up over her leg and perched in front of her, nestling up with his back and head up against her fuzzy, warm barrel. "Not even to Mister Grills? What sort of words should I spread?" he asked innocently.

4. - Top - End - #844
    Troll in the Playground

She held on to the furry little colt with her fore legs, to keep a safe hold on him as she magically propelled them forward again. "Mmm, how about none and I'll let you have one of my special fancy chocolates."

5. - Top - End - #845
    Titan in the Playground

She held on to the furry little colt with her fore legs, to keep a safe hold on him as she magically propelled them forward again. "Mmm, how about none and I'll let you have one of my special fancy chocolates."
    Garion opened his mouth to respond, when he suddenly clamped it shut again, holding it closed with both hooves. He turned his attention to the road ahead of them, not saying another word, but still cuddled up with Miss Gwyn.

6. - Top - End - #846
    Troll in the Playground

Garion opened his mouth to respond, when he suddenly clamped it shut again, holding it closed with both hooves. He turned his attention to the road ahead of them, not saying another word, but still cuddled up with Miss Gwyn.
    Phew. The ride through the woods was thankfully uneventful as soon the tower came to view. The plum mare then held onto Garion a bit more secure and smiled a little. "Hold on tight Garion." And then they hopped the mostly invisible barrier. Mostly because when the sun hit it right, it glimmered a bit.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Titan in the Playground

Phew. The ride through the woods was thankfully uneventful as soon the tower came to view. The plum mare then held onto Garion a bit more secure and smiled a little. "Hold on tight Garion." And then they hopped the mostly invisible barrier. Mostly because when the sun hit it right, it glimmered a bit.
    Garion wrapped his little legs around her and squeezed tight; it felt like flying through the air from the catapult, only a bit more safe. And yet, the colt didn't so much as utter a peep throughout the flight.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Troll in the Playground

Garion wrapped his little legs around her and squeezed tight; it felt like flying through the air from the catapult, only a bit more safe. And yet, the colt didn't so much as utter a peep throughout the flight.
    They landed on the other side with a soft landing. Gwynfillion smiled and petted Garion's fore lock. She was a touch bit winded herself, lots of magic usage there. "Did you find that fun?"

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Wrymple tried but again, twas nothing more but a garbled guttural garbled how that was all kinds of wrong. But Wrymple was sure it got it right. "Like dat?"
    It Sugar was an adult or not a dog, she would have spared Wyrmple's feelings but... "No. No. Like Oooooo! not Oooooooh or Uuuuuuh! Wait. I smell the big lady pony and the small boy pony. I smell them." Sugar starts to sniff the ground and search for a trail.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

10. - Top - End - #850
    Troll in the Playground

It wouldn't be long until Sugar found Garion and Gwynfillion. Wrymple happily followed Sugar. Thump thump thump.

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

They landed on the other side with a soft landing. Gwynfillion smiled and petted Garion's fore lock. She was a touch bit winded herself, lots of magic usage there. "Did you find that fun?"
    Garion nodded furiously, still not saying a word. As the sound of Wyrmple's thump-thump-thumping grew closer, the colt instinctively stood up in front of Gwynfillion, his head darting around to look for the source of the noise. No matter what it was , he was ready to protect her from the unknown noise-maker.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Troll in the Playground

It wasn't long before Wrymple came into view with the happiest expression for a growing purple wurm could muster.

13. - Top - End - #853
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

It wasn't long before Wrymple came into view with the happiest expression for a growing purple wurm could muster.
    Sugar was right there as well ready for a tackle-lick.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #854
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, wait, it was just Wyrmple. He should've recognized the thump-thump. The little colt reared up to take Sugar's tackle-licking; Miss Gwyn always hated getting those, he didn't mind so much. He giggled and thoroughly petted the affectionate puppy.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-03 at 07:39 AM.

15. - Top - End - #855
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion herself smiled seeing her dearest friend and nuzzled and petted the large creature much bigger than her. It wasn't so long ago when the creature could sit on her back, albeit a bit on the heavy side still. Wrymple nuzzled its mama, just so happy.

16. - Top - End - #856
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sugar licked the colt all up and was grateful for the pets. She wanted more. Her tongue turned to Gwynfillion in a "You want?" manner.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #857
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion immediately reared up and backed backward, not really up for tongue kisses.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Sugar licked the colt all up and was grateful for the pets. She wanted more. Her tongue turned to Gwynfillion in a "You want?" manner.
    Whoop, time to save Miss Gwyn from the affections of Sugar again. Reaching down to the pup's belly, Garion mercilessly doled out tummy-rubs with one hoof while scratching behind her ears with the other.

19. - Top - End - #859
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Whoop, time to save Miss Gwyn from the affections of Sugar again. Reaching down to the pup's belly, Garion mercilessly doled out tummy-rubs with one hoof while scratching behind her ears with the other.
    Bellyrubs and ear-scratches are her kryptonite. Sugar rolls over and wags a tongue to display bliss.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #860
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion stayed back and watched with a small smile, those two probably missed the little colt a lot. Wrymple itself laid on its back and expected belly rubs too. Cuz you know, big-little sis Sugar liked them.

21. - Top - End - #861
    Titan in the Playground

Oh dear, the pets were double-teaming him now. This could only end poorly if more rubs were not dispensed post-haste! Gairon carefully balanced on two legs; one forehoof reached out to rub Sugar's tummy while his hind hoof gave some love and attention to Wyrmple's big ol' belly. Saying "hello" was hard work around here.

22. - Top - End - #862
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright you three....Garion has to go inside now, eat and take a bath, we're gonna later visit Grills," She said in a somewhat stern voice. By 'we're' she obviously just meant herself and Garion. She separated the three with her magic, or rather really just moved Sugar and Garion, Wrymple was a "bit" on the heavy side to move with magic.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-04 at 08:51 AM.

23. - Top - End - #863
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Alright you three....Garion has to go inside now, eat and take a bath, we're gonna later visit Grills," She said in a somewhat stern voice. By 'we're' she obviously just meant herself and Garion. She separated the three with her magic, or rather really just moved Sugar and Garion, Wrymple was a "bit" on the heavy side to move with magic.
    Visit Daddy? Sugar hopped around until she was lifted by magic. Once on the floor the barking pup stayed by the mare's side. "I wanna see Daddy."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #864
    Troll in the Playground

Visit Daddy? Sugar hopped around until she was lifted by magic. Once on the floor the barking pup stayed by the mare's side. "I wanna see Daddy."
    Gwynfillion underestimated the intelligence of the pup and her ability to partially understand Equine somehow. "Alright, get on my back Garion and you, Sugar stay."

25. - Top - End - #865
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion underestimated the intelligence of the pup and her ability to partially understand Equine somehow. "Alright, get on my back Garion and you, Sugar stay."
    Sugar whimpers and stops. She understood 'Stay'. Se looks some pathetic and cute with her puppy dog eyes.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #866
    Titan in the Playground

After giving one last belly-rub to the pup and wurm (which would hopefully discourage them from chasing), Garion hopped up onto Miss Gwyn's back and held on tight.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-04 at 07:36 PM.

27. - Top - End - #867
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion looked away, best not to look directly at the manipulative eyes of a puppy. Don't give in.

When Garion was secured on her back she floated the two up the tower and into the large window. Beneath them, Wrymple tried to imitate Sugar's mournful whine howl, wanting more rubbings.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion looked away, best not to look directly at the manipulative eyes of a puppy. Don't give in.

When Garion was secured on her back she floated the two up the tower and into the large window. Beneath them, Wrymple tried to imitate Sugar's mournful whine howl, wanting more rubbings.
    Sugar thought about howling but instead searched around. "Need a rock. A rock can help us get inside. And vines."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #869
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar thought about howling but instead searched around. "Need a rock. A rock can help us get inside. And vines."
    Wrymple stopped howling and looked curiously at Sugar. 'How rock and vines help?"

30. - Top - End - #870
    Titan in the Playground

Once they were to solid ground, Garion hopped off her back and made a beeline for the bathroom. He at least knew how to draw up a bath, and get some soapy water all over himself. Miss Gwyn was better at it then him, but orders were orders.