New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Once they were to solid ground, Garion hopped off her back and made a beeline for the bathroom. He at least knew how to draw up a bath, and get some soapy water all over himself. Miss Gwyn was better at it then him, but orders were orders.
    Oh well, bath first then eat, order didn't matter, Gwynfillion shook her head and followed him to the bathroom, where she would help a bit but let him take care of most of his bathing like a big colt.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Wrymple stopped howling and looked curiously at Sugar. 'How rock and vines help?"
    "We bury. Then dig. Then inside." Sugar explained. It was that logic of a 5 year old combined with one of a dog. Meaning it made no sense.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #873
    Titan in the Playground

Oh well, bath first then eat, order didn't matter, Gwynfillion shook her head and followed him to the bathroom, where she would help a bit but let him take care of most of his bathing like a big colt.
    And bathe himself he did. Perhaps not quite up to her high standards, but he was getting better at it. Darned if he was ever going to remember to scrub behind his ears. Strangely enough, even when she asked a question, the colt never spoke a word. Just gestured, nodded, shook his head, etc. Soon enough, the soggy foal climbed out of the bathtub and struggled to dry himself with a towel bigger than he was.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "We bury. Then dig. Then inside." Sugar explained. It was that logic of a 5 year old combined with one of a dog. Meaning it made no sense.
    "Ooooh...dig. Okey dokey, you so smart Sugar," The derp purple wurm 'smiled' and bobbed its head. Of course, purple wurms were naturally gifted diggers, which meant Wrymple totally blew at burrowing as noted by its current attempts to dig with Sugar.

And bathe himself he did. Perhaps not quite up to her high standards, but he was getting better at it. Darned if he was ever going to remember to scrub behind his ears. Strangely enough, even when she asked a question, the colt never spoke a word. Just gestured, nodded, shook his head, etc. Soon enough, the soggy foal climbed out of the bathtub and struggled to dry himself with a towel bigger than he was.
    Gwynfillion smiled and helped him out with the towel. "Good job Garion, you're getting better and better at bathing yourself." She shook her head in mild amusement and fluffed the little colt. "Alright...we're going have breakfast that Mister Grills made for us, and then later on...we're going to visit him at his work, what do you think of that?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-08-05 at 11:27 AM.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion smiled and helped him out with the towel. "Good job Garion, you're getting better and better at bathing yourself." She shook her head in mild amusement and fluffed the little colt. "Alright...we're going have breakfast that Mister Grills made for us, and then later on...we're going to visit him at his work, what do you think of that?"
    Garion, amid the folds of the towel, poked his head out and nodded wordlessly, a big excited grin plastered on his face. He squirmed and hopped around in the towel in an effort to dry himself off faster.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Troll in the Playground

Garion, amid the folds of the towel, poked his head out and nodded wordlessly, a big excited grin plastered on his face. He squirmed and hopped around in the towel in an effort to dry himself off faster.
    Gwynfillion smiled and rubbed him dry. "There we go Garion now let's just comb your mane." She levitated a comb and began to comb through his mane, giving it a nice cheesy part.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion smiled and rubbed him dry. "There we go Garion now let's just comb your mane." She levitated a comb and began to comb through his mane, giving it a nice cheesy part.
    Garion kept his mouth shut, even going so far as to clamp it tight with his hooves again. Odd; the little colt always had some sort of protest to getting his mane combed, whether it was that he thought it was fine as it was, or that maybe they should be wild and crazy and try out something new, but today, not a peep.

8. - Top - End - #878
    Troll in the Playground

Garion kept his mouth shut, even going so far as to clamp it tight with his hooves again. Odd; the little colt always had some sort of protest to getting his mane combed, whether it was that he thought it was fine as it was, or that maybe they should be wild and crazy and try out something new, but today, not a peep.
    Gwynfillion turned him around and nodded, pleased with her work. She then furrowed her brows. "You've been really quiet, and as pleasant as that may be for other adults....Are you alright Garion?"

9. - Top - End - #879
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion turned him around and nodded, pleased with her work. She then furrowed her brows. "You've been really quiet, and as pleasant as that may be for other adults....Are you alright Garion?"
    Nodding, nodding, and a big grin for good measure.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Troll in the Playground

"You can talk you know? Or are you playing one of those foalish games to see how long you can be silent?" She asked looking at him like he was alien. Children and their games was not something she could really relate to that well.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Titan in the Playground

"You can talk you know? Or are you playing one of those foalish games to see how long you can be silent?" She asked looking at him like he was alien. Children and their games was not something she could really relate to that well.
    Garion opened his mouth, then clamped it shut again. He pointed to Miss Gwyn, then his own mouth, then shook his head, making an "X" motion with his hooves, and finally mimed chewing on something with a happy face. He repeated the gestures a few times, to see if she'd get it.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Troll in the Playground

Garion opened his mouth, then clamped it shut again. He pointed to Miss Gwyn, then his own mouth, then shook his head, making an "X" motion with his hooves, and finally mimed chewing on something with a happy face. He repeated the gestures a few times, to see if she'd get it.
    It wound up feeling more frustrating for her as she made effort to conceal her irritation. She wasn't getting it. "Please just talk Garion, you have the motor functions to talk, so talk, make a sound, something."

13. - Top - End - #883
    Titan in the Playground

It wound up feeling more frustrating for her as she made effort to conceal her irritation. She wasn't getting it. "Please just talk Garion, you have the motor functions to talk, so talk, make a sound, something."
    Garion repeated the motions a few more times, adding in muffled grunts and such to try and aid the charades. He suddenly started pulling at his mane and moaning in frustration, before finally opening his mouth for a long breath of air. "You said I could have a chocolate if I didn't spread any words around so I wasn't spreading any words at all but now you're telling me to talk so I don't know what to do but now I guess I'm talking after all so you can keep your chocolate!" he spewed out in one continuous stream of words. He plopped down on the bathmat, out of breath and panting.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Troll in the Playground

Garion repeated the motions a few more times, adding in muffled grunts and such to try and aid the charades. He suddenly started pulling at his mane and moaning in frustration, before finally opening his mouth for a long breath of air. "You said I could have a chocolate if I didn't spread any words around so I wasn't spreading any words at all but now you're telling me to talk so I don't know what to do but now I guess I'm talking after all so you can keep your chocolate!" he spewed out in one continuous stream of words. He plopped down on the bathmat, out of breath and panting.

"Gyah...horse feathers....Garion...I meant about not mentioning our little near-falling-out-of-the-wagon-earlier-on-our-way-home incident, I didn't mean all words,"
    She wanly smiled and shook her head. She picked up the colt with ze magicks and put him on her back. "Come on, let's have breakfast and give you a chocolate."

15. - Top - End - #885
    Titan in the Playground

"Gyah...horse feathers....Garion...I meant about not mentioning our little near-falling-out-of-the-wagon-earlier-on-our-way-home incident, I didn't mean all words,"
    She wanly smiled and shook her head. She picked up the colt with ze magicks and put him on her back. "Come on, let's have breakfast and give you a chocolate."
    The little colt let out a little chuckle as her magics tickled him, but quickly shut up again when he remembered he was supposed to be upset. He listed quietly as she explained herself, then slowly raised his head. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He nodded sagely. "That makes much more sense."

16. - Top - End - #886
    Troll in the Playground

She shook her head and trotted out the bathroom and down the stairs, thankful for the misunderstanding being cleared up. "Mister Grills made us a nice breakfast, maybe you'll like, its pretty good."

17. - Top - End - #887
    Titan in the Playground

She shook her head and trotted out the bathroom and down the stairs, thankful for the misunderstanding being cleared up. "Mister Grills made us a nice breakfast, maybe you'll like, its pretty good."
    "Does Mister Grills make snacks?" the white colt asked from her back. "I had a lot of snacks at the sleepover, and they were really good, so Mister Grills snacks must be at least ten times better, right?"

18. - Top - End - #888
    Troll in the Playground

"Does Mister Grills make snacks?" the white colt asked from her back. "I had a lot of snacks at the sleepover, and they were really good, so Mister Grills snacks must be at least ten times better, right?"

"Maybe he does though I can bet he would make them ten times better,"
    Gwynfillion mused about Grills and his bent on only the highest quality of ingredients.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe he does though I can bet he would make them ten times better,"
    Gwynfillion mused about Grills and his bent on only the highest quality of ingredients.
    "I'll ask him when we see him at work. Then we'll know for sure!" The two of them arrived in the kitchen, and little Garion tilted his nose up to sniff for the usual scent of Grills' cooking. It was there, but much fainter than usual. It was still enough to send a loud rumbling through the colt's tummy.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Troll in the Playground

"Go sit down at the table,"
    She said as they walked downstairs and to the kitchen half of the livingroom/kitchen. She walked over to the fridge and floated out the bowls muesli. For Garion she put the bit of juice for him to soak in the oats, nuts, and fruit pieces for a minute before serving him and getting her unfinished bowl.

21. - Top - End - #891
    Titan in the Playground

"Go sit down at the table,"
    She said as they walked downstairs and to the kitchen half of the livingroom/kitchen. She walked over to the fridge and floated out the bowls muesli. For Garion she put the bit of juice for him to soak in the oats, nuts, and fruit pieces for a minute before serving him and getting her unfinished bowl.
    Garion waited at the table, tail wagging reminiscent of Sugar when she came to beg scraps. He took an experimental bite of the fruity oat mash; sweet and hardy. Different from all those chips he ate last night, a good sort of different. He tucked in at a steady rate, Miss Gwyn's very presence reminding him of the proper eating behavior which, he'd admit, was a little lacking last night.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmm, good eh?"
    Gwynfillion asked and helped herself all proper to her bowl of noms.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmm, good eh?"
    Gwynfillion asked and helped herself all proper to her bowl of noms.
    Garion looked up from his food for a single, emphatic, "Yup!" Anything else meant less time for enjoying the food. The colt got about 3/4's of the way through his bowl before he started to flag heavily. The hearty oats and nuts, mixed in with the sweet fruit, was filling him up fast.

24. - Top - End - #894
    Troll in the Playground

She simply nodded and gave him a small smile. With only half in her bowl from earlier she finished early and got up. "I'm going to upstairs, get you a chocolate, you finish up." Her chocolates, individually wrapped in either tinfoil or colored plastic, were in a fancy little jewelery style box on her dresser.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Titan in the Playground

She simply nodded and gave him a small smile. With only half in her bowl from earlier she finished early and got up. "I'm going to upstairs, get you a chocolate, you finish up." Her chocolates, individually wrapped in either tinfoil or colored plastic, were in a fancy little jewelery style box on her dresser.
    Garion soldiered on through his breakfast, but the heavy mash was just too much after all the food he'd munched throughout the night. He ended up with his head resting on the table, eyeing the last quarter with great trepidation. She said to eat...but he didn't want another bite of the stuff...but she said to eat...but his tummy was full...but she said to eat...grr, life was complicated.

26. - Top - End - #896
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion returned downstairs floating with her a little round gold colored tinfoil wrapped chocolate.

"Are you alright Garion?"
    She asked in concerned seeing him as she walked over.

27. - Top - End - #897
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion returned downstairs floating with her a little round gold colored tinfoil wrapped chocolate.

"Are you alright Garion?"
    She asked in concerned seeing him as she walked over.
    The white colt stuck his tongue out, barely lifting his head. "My tummy kinda hurts...I don't want to eat anymore. Is Mister Grills going to be angry at me?" He looked up at her with those big, sad eyes of his.

(one of these days, I'll do a scene with Garion without devolving into the cutesy stuff, I swear)

28. - Top - End - #898
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah....don't worry about it dear, if you're full. you're full, you don't have to iver stuff yourself, Mister Grills won't be mad."
    A small smile then crept to her lips. "I guess you're too full for this yummy chocolate too right?"

29. - Top - End - #899
    Titan in the Playground

Garion slowly lifted up his head, eyeing the little foil-wrapped treat. "Well...it is just a little chocolate...I think I can make it fit." The little colt licked his lips.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Troll in the Playground

She watched the colt in minor amusement before floating him his chocolate on the table for him. "Very well." She collected his bowl, any unfinished food she could give to the pets.