New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She watched the colt in minor amusement before floating him his chocolate on the table for him. "Very well." She collected his bowl, any unfinished food she could give to the pets.
    Garion carefully unwrapped the treat and started nibbling away. If his stomach wasn't so full, he'd have scarfed the whole thing in one go. Those little cookies from last night just couldn't compare to this sort of rich chocolatey goodness. By the time Gwyn finished cleaning up, he'd have just gobbled up the last bits of chocolate. The colt sat back in his chair and sighed happily, patting his bulging stomach. Dessert with breakfast? Yes please.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Troll in the Playground

"Someone looks as stuffed as...a...stuffed toy?......Ah nevermind, do you feel tired?"
    She asked as normally, when one was full they also felt tired.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Titan in the Playground

"Someone looks as stuffed as...a...stuffed toy?......Ah nevermind, do you feel tired?"
    She asked as normally, when one was full they also felt tired.
    Garion rubbed one eye, then shook the tiredness right out of his bones. "A little, but I'm not sleepy." He plopped off his chair and stood himself up, tall, straight, with his fully belly sagging noticeably. "See? Ready to go, and not sleepy at all."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-08 at 04:23 AM.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Troll in the Playground

"Are you sure? You can lay down a bit before visiting Mister Grills....I have to take a proper shower anyway,"
    She told the little foal.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Titan in the Playground

Garion waved her off like it was no big deal. "No, no, I'm not tired at all, really. After sleeping all night at the sleepover? I'm not the tiniest bit sleepy. No sleep at all here." The foal nodded confidently and made his way out to the living area. "I can just play out here while you shower, no problem."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-08 at 08:56 AM.

6. - Top - End - #906
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion waved her off like it was no big deal. "No, no, I'm not tired at all, really. After sleeping all night at the sleepover? I'm not the tiniest bit sleepy. No sleep at all here." The foal nodded confidently and made his way out to the living area. "I can just play out here while you shower, no problem."

"Alright...I'm going to take a shower, you be good, don't play around the window, you know where your toys are at...also books, but stay out of the shelves marked Adt Romance, as you know already,"
    She said with a warning hoof wave as she walked up stairs.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright...I'm going to take a shower, you be good, don't play around the window, you know where your toys are at...also books, but stay out of the shelves marked Adt Romance, as you know already,"
    She said with a warning hoof wave as she walked up stairs.
    Just as soon as she got out of sight of the foal, she'd hear a soft *fwump*, like something heavy falling on something soft. And then, not long after, she'd hear a gentle snoring from the floor below.

8. - Top - End - #908
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion shook her head and smiled as she continued on and into the shower. It was still strange even with a week since she took him in, that underlying weirdness and occasional funky feeling in her stomach. Ah well.

She took herself a cold shower, help wake herself up, this was much too early for her to be up. Bugger!

Anyways, some twenty minutes later of drying and primping herself she returned down stairs.

9. - Top - End - #909
    Titan in the Playground

When she came downstairs, she'd find Garion completely sprawled out on the couch, fast asleep. The colt couldn't even lie down before zonking out. One of his hind legs kicked at the air steadily, and his forelegs stretched and reached up into the air; looks like he was dreaming.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Troll in the Playground

When she came downstairs, she'd find Garion completely sprawled out on the couch, fast asleep. The colt couldn't even lie down before zonking out. One of his hind legs kicked at the air steadily, and his forelegs stretched and reached up into the air; looks like he was dreaming.
    Gwynfillion watched the little colt dream, she wondered for a moment what he might be dreaming well. Well, she didn't want to disturb him, there was no rush to getting to Grills' place.

She laid a blanket over him and nudged a pillow underneath his sleeping head. He was more than welcomed to a nap. Gwynfillion herself picked a book from the smaller bookshelf down here (as opposed to her huge collection upstairs) and sat on the couch and took to reading.

11. - Top - End - #911
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion watched the little colt dream, she wondered for a moment what he might be dreaming well. Well, she didn't want to disturb him, there was no rush to getting to Grills' place.

She laid a blanket over him and nudged a pillow underneath his sleeping head. He was more than welcomed to a nap. Gwynfillion herself picked a book from the smaller bookshelf down here (as opposed to her huge collection upstairs) and sat on the couch and took to reading.
    Garion snuggled up with the blanket and gave a big yawn, perfect for somepony to just slip a pillow under his head. Miss Gwyn wouldn't get more than a few pages before the colt would start to mumble in his sleep. "Ponies...hear me and...run away...run away all of you..." A single foreleg twitched under the blanket.

12. - Top - End - #912
    Troll in the Playground

Garion snuggled up with the blanket and gave a big yawn, perfect for somepony to just slip a pillow under his head. Miss Gwyn wouldn't get more than a few pages before the colt would start to mumble in his sleep. "Ponies...hear me and...run away...run away all of you..." A single foreleg twitched under the blanket.

She froze for a moment and listened in on the young colt, that funky feeling in the pit of her stomach. He couldn't be..possibly dreaming about his...past...life...as ....well..you know........?

13. - Top - End - #913
    Titan in the Playground

She froze for a moment and listened in on the young colt, that funky feeling in the pit of her stomach. He couldn't be..possibly dreaming about his...past...life...as ....well..you know........?
    The little colt was far from done. "Don't try...hiding won't work...sense your every...can't...protect...end of all pony...kind..." All four legs motored under the sheets.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Troll in the Playground

The little colt was far from done. "Don't try...hiding won't work...sense your every...can't...protect...end of all pony...kind..." All four legs motored under the sheets.

She cursed, hoping he wasn't having some sort of repressed memories...dream...thing. She quickly got up and went over to him and gently nudged him to wake him up. "Garion sweetie...wake up."

15. - Top - End - #915
    Titan in the Playground

She cursed, hoping he wasn't having some sort of repressed memories...dream...thing. She quickly got up and went over to him and gently nudged him to wake him up. "Garion sweetie...wake up."
    After a few nudges, the foal suddenly sat upright, entangling his legs in the blanket. "Huh-wha-duh-who-" He blinked, then smiled sheepishly at Miss Gywn, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Oh, hi Miss Gwyn, guess I dozed off. I was having a really weird dream..."

16. - Top - End - #916
    Troll in the Playground

After a few nudges, the foal suddenly sat upright, entangling his legs in the blanket. "Huh-wha-duh-who-" He blinked, then smiled sheepishly at Miss Gywn, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Oh, hi Miss Gwyn, guess I dozed off. I was having a really weird dream..."

"You were...were you?...ah.."
    She said a little wearily with a small smile. She furrowed her brows and found herself staring at the colt.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Titan in the Playground

"You were...were you?...ah.."
    She said a little wearily with a small smile. She furrowed her brows and found herself staring at the colt.
    Garion stretched himself out on the couch, getting his legs all limbered up for the trip. "Yeah, a weird dream. I was talking to a bunch of ponies...and I think there was something shiny, maybe it was made of metal? I can't remember it too well." The little colt shrugged. Whatever it was, it was no big deal. And it must've been a happy dream in the end, because he certainly felt really good.

18. - Top - End - #918
    Troll in the Playground

Garion stretched himself out on the couch, getting his legs all limbered up for the trip. "Yeah, a weird dream. I was talking to a bunch of ponies...and I think there was something shiny, maybe it was made of metal? I can't remember it too well." The little colt shrugged. Whatever it was, it was no big deal. And it must've been a happy dream in the end, because he certainly felt really good.
    Gwynfillion forced a smile on her face, her expression still uncertain. "I see...well.....ah...go brush your teeth, I'm going to go give Sugar and Wrymple the leftovers."

19. - Top - End - #919
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion forced a smile on her face, her expression still uncertain. "I see...well.....ah...go brush your teeth, I'm going to go give Sugar and Wrymple the leftovers."
    Garion hopped off the couch, full of energy after that food and nap. "Yes Miss Gwyn!" He gave the mare a quick, squeezing hug before bounding off upstairs to wash up, humming happily to himself the whole way up.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Troll in the Playground

Garion hopped off the couch, full of energy after that food and nap. "Yes Miss Gwyn!" He gave the mare a quick, squeezing hug before bounding off upstairs to wash up, humming happily to himself the whole way up.
    She hugged back with a hoof and watched him bound off. She collected the unfinished bowl and any other leftovers in the fridge and poofed down level where she put some leftovers in Sugar's bowl and the rest in the big ol' Wrymple's big bowl. Twas about the size the of a trashcan lid but deep.

21. - Top - End - #921
    Troll in the Playground

Anyways, movin' on, twas a lame way for me to end a post. After pets were fed the plum one teleported to the third floor (bedroom/lab/library-bathroom-walk in closet)

"Garion, you all done?"
    She called as she fixed the bed she forgot to make all nice.

22. - Top - End - #922
    Titan in the Playground

Garion hopped into the room, his mane a little worse for wear from his nap, but at least his breath was minty fresh. With a last hop, skip, and a jump, he bounded up onto Miss Gwyn's back for the trip. "All ready! Let's go surprise Mister Grills." To be honest, he'd no idea where the stallion went during the day. Miss Gwyn had called it a restaurant, and sometimes a spa, but how could Mister Grills eat and relax all day every day? It just didn't seem right.

23. - Top - End - #923
    Troll in the Playground

There was a small 'oomph' from the plum as the colt sudden jumped on her back, her legs bent for a moment. Anyways, she strengthen them out and levitated the two down, on the other side of the barrier as she then levitated the wagon.

Sigh, there really had to be an easier way than this, but nooo....her teleporting had to scorch others. She really needed to work on that, make getting around with Garion much easier.

And so they rode that wagon down their little dirt road to the outskirts of town.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Titan in the Playground

There was a small 'oomph' from the plum as the colt sudden jumped on her back, her legs bent for a moment. Anyways, she strengthen them out and levitated the two down, on the other side of the barrier as she then levitated the wagon.

Sigh, there really had to be an easier way than this, but nooo....her teleporting had to scorch others. She really needed to work on that, make getting around with Garion much easier.

And so they rode that wagon down their little dirt road to the outskirts of town.
    For safety, Garion rode in front of Miss Gwyn, keeping a nice hug-er, hold on her forelegs. His tail swished to and fro with excitement, occasionally tickling Miss Gwyn's barrel. No idea what this adventure would hold or where they were going; this was going to be fun!

[Move to the bits and credit thread?]

25. - Top - End - #925
    Troll in the Playground

The colt nestled up close to his caretaker as they started on the road back to the tower, coming up to outer parts of town. "But what's the use in wanting to do something if I can't even do it right? I thought special talents were things that you were good at."

"Practice, Garion. Like your studies, you just have to practice. The capability is already in you, but you just need to work at bringing it out,"
    Gwynfillion went into lecture mode to try to dispel the fretful questions of the colt.

26. - Top - End - #926
    Titan in the Playground

"Practice, Garion. Like your studies, you just have to practice. The capability is already in you, but you just need to work at bringing it out,"
    Gwynfillion went into lecture mode to try to dispel the fretful questions of the colt.
    "But how can I practice something like that?" Garion looked up at Miss Gwyn questioningly. "I don't know when a dust cloud's going to pop out and get dust all over you. It's not like I can just make danger happen..." he trailed off and then fell silent. It didn't take a genius to see the gears turning in his little noggin.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Troll in the Playground

"But how can I practice something like that?" Garion looked up at Miss Gwyn questioningly. "I don't know when a dust cloud's going to pop out and get dust all over you. It's not like I can just make danger happen..." he trailed off and then fell silent. It didn't take a genius to see the gears turning in his little noggin.
    She looked at the little colt, well at the top of his head and furrowed her brows. "Its about what's in here." Or something She put her hoof under his little hoof and brought it up over to his heart. "I think its more important that you have such a big heart to want to protect others." She was trying her best to not have a fretting colt on her hooves.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Titan in the Playground

She looked at the little colt, well at the top of his head and furrowed her brows. "Its about what's in here." Or something She put her hoof under his little hoof and brought it up over to his heart. "I think its more important that you have such a big heart to want to protect others." She was trying her best to not have a fretting colt on her hooves.
    Miss Gwyn could probably tell the little colt was raising at least one eyebrow, but he kept his hoof over his little heart, feeling the steady, sure beat. "So...if I just keep trying, one day I'll figure it out? Even if I'm no good now? Or even if I mess up really really bad?"

29. - Top - End - #929
    Pixie in the Playground

As they travelled the road, Garion would start to get this...niggling feeling in his mind. That little 'feeling' that something just wasn't quite right with the world. It grew as time passed, sending a shiver down his spine, making hi body just want to...twitch, and it all felt like it was trying to drive him somewhere. To tell him...'go this way. This way!'

And as if that wasn't enough, if he ignored it any more than that, his cutie mark would 'spark' as if he'd built up a static charge on one side, trying to make him face...East!! Hadn't he heard about a farm in that direction?

Meanwhile, at said farm, Knack was busy with a food thief she'd never thought would want her farm food. A Hydra!

"Git away from my appl....."

It gave her a nasty look, and charged.

"Have the apples, have the apples!!"

She ran for it, but apparently, the Hydra had changed its minds about what it wanted for lunch. Knack thanked her lucky stars that she'd only teleported back home to get a quick snack for Cloud and left her inside the house to nibble on fresh fruit.
    Last edited by sildra45; 2012-08-23 at 01:54 AM.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

30. - Top - End - #930
    Troll in the Playground

Miss Gwyn could probably tell the little colt was raising at least one eyebrow, but he kept his hoof over his little heart, feeling the steady, sure beat. "So...if I just keep trying, one day I'll figure it out? Even if I'm no good now? Or even if I mess up really really bad?"

"Uh...yea, something like that Garion,"
    She replied, good thing he couldn't see her awkward expression at the moment.
    ---

Meanwhile, at Knack's farmhouse and farm, Cloud was busy nomming on some apples, crunch crunch yum. Sweet and delicious, so tasty, on nom nom. The little five year old filly beamed in delight as she snacked on apples.