New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Uh...yea, something like that Garion,"
    She replied, good thing he couldn't see her awkward expression at the moment.
    Garion settled in for the rest of the ride back. Not all of that made sense - her heart had to be bigger than his little one anyway - but Miss Gwyn had said he'd get better with time. That was enough for him-

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    As they travelled the road, Garion would start to get this...niggling feeling in his mind. That little 'feeling' that something just wasn't quite right with the world. It grew as time passed, sending a shiver down his spine, making hi body just want to...twitch, and it all felt like it was trying to drive him somewhere. To tell him...'go this way. This way!'

And as if that wasn't enough, if he ignored it any more than that, his cutie mark would 'spark' as if he'd built up a static charge on one side, trying to make him face...East!! Hadn't he heard about a farm in that direction?
    A little nagging feeling started to poke at his mind, like a phantom itch he couldn't quite scratch. The colt shifted, then squirmed in Miss Gwyn's grasp. Whatever it was, he didn't like it, and nothing seemed to help. Not scratching it, not trying to ignore it, not picking at it, nothing. It just...just made him feel like he should be running. Going somewhere. Not sitting down. But he couldn't do that, they had to go home to their tower. "Miss Gwyn, what is this?" he asked, confused, as he started nipping at his fur, trying to get the weird feeling to go away. In his struggles, he started to turn himself towards the east.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion stopped the wagon and looked at Garion in confusion and worry. "What's wrong Garion? Stop that."

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion stopped the wagon and looked at Garion in confusion and worry. "What's wrong Garion? Stop that."
    Stop he didn't; the foal continue to squrim and itch at his fur. "Something feels really weird, I can't help it!" The colt yelped as a spark bit his flank, scooting him over just a tad more until he was facing east. And just like that, the crawling on his coat subsided, save for this inexplicable, strong thought that he should be going forward. But what was over there? They were outside of town, hardly anything here but trees and forests and...the farm!

He'd seen it a few times from the tower, the big expanse of trees dotted with fruits and other such treats. Now that he'd realized it, all he could think about was getting to that farm. The colt reached back and tugged on the wagon handle (if it had one, don't actually know), trying to turn the wheels eastward. "We have to get to the farm, Miss Gwyn! Hurry!" he cried out.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-23 at 05:36 AM.

4. - Top - End - #934
    Troll in the Playground

"Hauh? What are you going on about Garion? What's the matter with you?" She began to have fears this might be related to Simmer stuff, she hoped to be utterly wrong.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Titan in the Playground

The little colt furrowed his brow. "I don't know, my coat's all itchy and I just know it's got to do with the farm." Another spark on his flank told him time was of the esscence. The colt hopped out of the wagon and grabbed on with his little forehooves, trying (and failing) to pull it towards the farm. "Nghh...come on, we have to hurry!" He darted around the wagon, pushing, pulling, tugging, trying everything he could think of to get them moving.

6. - Top - End - #936
    Troll in the Playground

It was kinda cute watching him trying to pull it with all his might and only winding up moving it three inches. And then only for it to roll back to its original position.

Gwynfillion sighed and told the colt to hop in, though she was kinda fretful since the farm belonged to a sorta kinda friend, Knack Tinker, the stallion she helped grant him wish for flight with the potion of temporary wings. She didn't know that at this point, Knack was now a female.

"Get in Garion...we'll check it out, for you."

7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground

It was kinda cute watching him trying to pull it with all his might and only winding up moving it three inches. And then only for it to roll back to its original position.

Gwynfillion sighed and told the colt to hop in, though she was kinda fretful since the farm belonged to a sorta kinda friend, Knack Tinker, the stallion she helped grant him wish for flight with the potion of temporary wings. She didn't know that at this point, Knack was now a female.

"Get in Garion...we'll check it out, for you."
    Garion stopped pushing and perked up his ears. "We will?! Yay!" He bounded back into her legs for a big, but brief squeeze. "Thank you so much, let's go let's go let's go let's go!" He darted to the front of the wagon, rocking back and forth eagerly, never once taking his eyes from the direction of the farm. Kinda looked like a pony version of a pointer dog, complete with wagging tail.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Troll in the Playground

And so the GREAT and MIGHTY Gwynfillion puttered away on a magically propelled little red wagon holding a colt in her forelegs and headed towards the farm where a hydra was up to shenanigans.

9. - Top - End - #939
    Pixie in the Playground

Upon reaching the farm, they'd find Knack with the Hydra on her heels, chasing her around her barn. She was obviously trying to build up a magical spell, but the Hydra was rather...distracting.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

10. - Top - End - #940
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh....my goddesses....a h-h-hydra.....!" Gwynfillion froze as they came upon the very top of the hill-road on their where below them was the huge farm.........and a hydra.

11. - Top - End - #941
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh....my goddesses....a h-h-hydra.....!" Gwynfillion froze as they came upon the very top of the hill-road on their where below them was the huge farm.........and a hydra.
    Garion hopped up and down, tugging on Miss Gwyn's foreleg and gesturing frantically. "Look! Look! Miss Gwyn! There's a pony down there, she needs our help!" He pointed to the small form of Miss Tinker as she struggled with her spell. "If you bring the wagon down, we can pick her up and zoom away!"

12. - Top - End - #942
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion hopped up and down, tugging on Miss Gwyn's foreleg and gesturing frantically. "Look! Look! Miss Gwyn! There's a pony down there, she needs our help!" He pointed to the small form of Miss Tinker as she struggled with her spell. "If you bring the wagon down, we can pick her up and zoom away!"
    Gwynfillion was just so filled with shock and panic she froze there. "I..uh...wah......I.....Garion, you stay h-here...I'm going to teleport...her...over here....." She was all pale plum faced, eyes wide as she continued to stare ahead. She then teleported.

13. - Top - End - #943
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion was just so filled with shock and panic she froze there. "I..uh...wah......I.....Garion, you stay h-here...I'm going to teleport...her...over here....." She was all pale plum faced, eyes wide as she continued to stare ahead. She then teleported.
    Garion yelped as he saw her just teleport down there with the hyrda. Without the wagon or anything! What was this, crazy bad rescue plan day?! The little colt hopped out and gave the wagon a mighty heave. "Hang on, Miss Gwyn and...other Miss, I'm coming! Don't get eaten until I get there! Or at all, that'd be nice too!" With all the noise, it'd be unlikely anypony would hear him. With a last push that sent him tumbling face-first back into the wagon, the wheels finally tipped over the balance point, sending colt and wagon rolling down the hill. First slowly, then faster and faster as gravity took hold. Little Garion grabbed onto the handle, straining to keep himself on the path as the wind nearly blew him out of his perch. Nothing could stop him now! Though it failed to get through his head that might end up being a problem later...

From a distance, the others might see a red dot tearing down the hill, and perhaps a dust cloud, but that'd be it.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-27 at 05:59 AM.

14. - Top - End - #944
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion had teleported right next to Knack Tinker, a little discombobulated.

15. - Top - End - #945
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack 'eep'ed and managed to pick up Gwyn, so that the currently fast chaing Hydra wouldn't catch her just standing there.

"Gwyn! Not the best time for a visit."

One of the heads snapped it's jaws just behind their tails.

"EEeeee! I can't concentrate long enoughto teleport!"

16. - Top - End - #946
    Troll in the Playground

"Wha..aah..who are you?"
    Gwynfillion meeped as the familiar but unfamiliar red mare picked her up with relative ease, all while they were being pursued by the hydra. Just another day in Bridle Shores.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Titan in the Playground

Garion continued thundering down the hill, still a ways to go before he would reach the two mares. At least he'd kept the wagon on the path....so far, anyway.

18. - Top - End - #948
    Pixie in the Playground

"Don't'cha recognize me Gwyn? It's Knack! Mah hat shoulda been a dead giveaway hun. EEP!"

She pulled her tail out of the way of another hydra snap, turning the corner of the storehouse and running along the wall again. She'd been using the sharp turns to get more distance, but the darn hydra kept catching up.

"Ah can't concentrate enough to teleport. Can'ye do it Gwyn?"

19. - Top - End - #949
    Troll in the Playground

"What? Knack? Ack!....H-hydra....!" Nope.

20. - Top - End - #950
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack turned the corner again, gaining distance once more from the relentless Hydra.

"Augh! At least the young'uns aren't in harms way. Gwyn, pull yer'self together soon, or we're both Hydra lunch!"

21. - Top - End - #951
    Troll in the Playground

"B-but...hydra.....waah.." Gwynfillion, mama to a big baby purple worm, but a hydra, no siree.

Meanwhile.

Cloud naturally would hear the roar/screech of the hydra and poked her head. Her eyes became as big as saucers and her mouth agape. ".........my goddesses."

22. - Top - End - #952
    Titan in the Playground

Just then, an odd sound reached their ears. It started in low, then it started to grow...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

From the hill came the red blur of the wagon, with a little white colt hanging onto the handle for dear life. Miraculously, he'd kept it to the path thus far, and now he seemed to be edging it on a crash course with...the hydra?!

"Get away from those *ow* ponies you *ow* big *ow* bully!"

He was tossed to and fro by the bumps in the field, but he managed to hold on. As the hydra rounded the corner, Garion made one final adjustment, sending colt and wagon careening towards the space between the hydra's legs at maximum speed.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-30 at 01:43 AM.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack saw her 'hero' on a crash course for Hydra heels, and did the only thing she could think of at the moment...she stopped HARD, possibly sending Gwyn on her own flight if she didn't hang on, and bucked as hard as she could. Lucky her, all four heads had turned to look at the noisy cart, and took the full strength of a farm pony in the stomach. All four heads let out a heft 'guffah' of air, leaving it wide open for the cart.

"Gwyn, get Garion before it hits!"

24. - Top - End - #954
    Troll in the Playground

Gwyn was already herp de'da derped so flying off she went, into an apple tree, getting caught in the branches. She was unfocused, not able to keep a level head right now. For the moment, Garion was on his own.

Meanwhile, Cloud, she was a smart foal, but curious, like she was going to miss out on a hydra rampaging a farm! She cantered out into the orchards.

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

That buck of Knack's threw the hydra just off balance, enough that the wagon was no longer heading straight for between its legs. Well....nuts. Garion gave the handle a last, panicky heave to try and get back on-course, then ducked down into the wagon and covered his head. This might get a bit rough...

26. - Top - End - #956
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack threw herself away from the Hydra as the cart came crashing into its stomach, another loud 'guffah' from the Hydra...and it went down, all four heads gasping for breath as its diaphram had taken something of a beating.

27. - Top - End - #957
    Troll in the Playground

Wow, what a pansy hydra, herping out from a hit from a cart "softer" than it. Anyways, gwynfillion was still being useless in a tree, well actually, she fell out and landed on her belly all derped eyed, and Cloud, well she was giggling at the winded and just derped hydra and hopped on it. Because.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Titan in the Playground

A little bundle of white and black flopped over the side of the wagon. Okay, maybe it had been just a little more rough than he'd thought. Which way was up again? Garion stumbled out of the wagon and started away from the hydra, zig-zagging slowly across the grass.

29. - Top - End - #959
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack picked herself up and ran to Garion, checking him over for injuries.

"Oh you stupid..silly..brave..idiotic foal. What on earth where you thinking? You could have gotten yourself seriously harmed!"

She picked him up with her magic, floating him on a VERY soft cloudlike form of telekinesis. She did the same for Gwyn a moment later, both of them floating on what could pass for a nice bed.

"You two...."

30. - Top - End - #960
    Troll in the Playground

"urgh......what happened..." Gwynfillion groaned and floated a leaf out of her mane. She glanced at Garion floating with her. 'I told you to stay on the hill young sir."

Meanwhile, Cloud was still bouncing around on the unconscious hydra. It was fun.