New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1206
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "You like? Its your hidey hole now! Me make hole for you!" The purple worm pulled its head up from a four foot deep three feet wide hole.

And then Gwynfillion poofed in, in front of the pets, and stood there in shock, her mouth opened.
    "For me? Thank you." Sugar dashed toward the hole and was ready to jump in... when suddenly she smelled food.

The puppy turned around and jumped up to greet Gwynfillion with her dirty paws. Barking all the way. "Arf Arf! (Foooooood!)"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #992
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "For me? Thank you." Sugar dashed toward the hole and was ready to jump in... when suddenly she smelled food.

The puppy turned around and jumped up to greet Gwynfillion with her dirty paws. Barking all the way. "Arf Arf! (Foooooood!)"

"Aack!....No...no Sugar, sit!"
    Gwynfillion yelped as she stumbled backwards with her the bag of maybe burnt food. Urgh, holes....and a giant flank one at that. Just what she needed. Meanwhile, Wrymple in all its dirt covered self, bounded toward, stopping right behind Sugar.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Aack!....No...no Sugar, sit!"
    Gwynfillion yelped as she stumbled backwards with her the bag of maybe burnt food. Urgh, holes....and a giant flank one at that. Just what she needed. Meanwhile, Wrymple in all its dirt covered self, bounded toward, stopping right behind Sugar.
    Sugar plopped her puppy butt on the ground. Her tail wagging eagerly for the possibility of food.

She who holds the yummy food holds Sugar's loyalty.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar plopped her puppy butt on the ground. Her tail wagging eagerly for the possibility of food.

She who holds the yummy food holds Sugar's loyalty.

"No digging holes you two...!"
    The plum mare huffed and grimaced and face hoofed, sliding her hoof down her face. Wrymple eagerly mimicked Sugar and wagged its rear half.

"Alright...first Sugar gets her dinner, so don't eat it Wrymple...I'll get yours in a moment..."
    She sighed and walked over to where Wrymple's and Sugar's bowls were kept and began to fill Sugar's bowl with the food Grills had for her.

Holes....gosh darnit.....well...at least they can't get into her garden, there was still that good thing.

5. - Top - End - #995
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"No digging holes you two...!"
    The plum mare huffed and grimaced and face hoofed, sliding her hoof down her face. Wrymple eagerly mimicked Sugar and wagged its rear half.

"Alright...first Sugar gets her dinner, so don't eat it Wrymple...I'll get yours in a moment..."
    She sighed and walked over to where Wrymple's and Sugar's bowls were kept and began to fill Sugar's bowl with the food Grills had for her.

Holes....gosh darnit.....well...at least they can't get into her garden, there was still that good thing.
    Sugar followed the foodbearer and stuck her face into the poured bits of food. They bounce off her nose and a few flopped onto the dirt. She ate those first along with some grass. Greedy thing.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #996
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar followed the foodbearer and stuck her face into the poured bits of food. They bounce off her nose and a few flopped onto the dirt. She ate those first along with some grass. Greedy thing.

Gwynfillion watched the greedy pup for a moment and then shook her head. She disappeared off into the tower.

Wrymple watched Sugar. "Oooh, oooh, what sort you have?"

7. - Top - End - #997
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion watched the greedy pup for a moment and then shook her head. She disappeared off into the tower.

Wrymple watched Sugar. "Oooh, oooh, what sort you have?"
    Sugar chomped and chewed. "I don't know. This one is grey and this one is grey too. I think it is fish or eggs. Extra burned but I am hungry." the colorblind puppy answered with a full mouth.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-10-08 at 10:58 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #998
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar chomped and chewed. "I don't know. This one is grey and this one is grey too. I think it is fish or eggs. Extra burned but I am hungry." the colorblind puppy answered with a full mouth.
    "Smell yummy," Then again, everything smelled awfully yummy to the adolescent purple worm.

And then Gwynfillion reappeared again with a most stinky of stinky containers and magically opened it and poured its compost contents into Wrymple's big bowl filling it up for the worm.

"That should last you the night, sorta,"
    Wrymple made a happy squealy noise and wiggled over to its bowl and om nom nom nommed its food. The plum mare watched the two critters eat with mild interest before checking to make sure the water was still alright in Wrymple's large water bowl.

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Smell yummy," Then again, everything smelled awfully yummy to the adolescent purple worm.

And then Gwynfillion reappeared again with a most stinky of stinky containers and magically opened it and poured its compost contents into Wrymple's big bowl filling it up for the worm.

"That should last you the night, sorta,"
    Wrymple made a happy squealy noise and wiggled over to its bowl and om nom nom nommed its food. The plum mare watched the two critters eat with mild interest before checking to make sure the water was still alright in Wrymple's large water bowl.
    Sugar filled her mouth then followed behind the lady pony. She ran in front of her and gave her sad eye. So large. "Arf Bark? (Where Daddy?)"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar filled her mouth then followed behind the lady pony. She ran in front of her and gave her sad eye. So large. "Arf Bark? (Where Daddy?)"
    Gwynfillion froze and stared, darting her eyes to the sides. "Uh...no Sugar, I'm not getting you more food, you have what you have."

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion froze and stared, darting her eyes to the sides. "Uh...no Sugar, I'm not getting you more food, you have what you have."
    Sugar whimpered. The lady pony did not understand her. She sat down and scratched an ear.

Then the pup pounced onto the mare's leg. "Arf woof! Are bark. (Not food! Daddy.)"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar whimpered. The lady pony did not understand her. She sat down and scratched an ear.

Then the pup pounced onto the mare's leg. "Arf woof! Are bark. (Not food! Daddy.)"

[You are up in FwM]

"No Sugar, I can't get you no more food, what you have is what you have, your daddy's food diet thing or something for you,"
    She used her other hoof to pet the pup on the head.

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[You are up in FwM]

"No Sugar, I can't get you no more food, what you have is what you have, your daddy's food diet thing or something for you,"
    She used her other hoof to pet the pup on the head.
    Sugar licks the hoof but soon realized the mare would not understand. She gets off of Gwynfillion and runs to Wyrmple. "What you got to eat? Smells stinky."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar licks the hoof but soon realized the mare would not understand. She gets off of Gwynfillion and runs to Wyrmple. "What you got to eat? Smells stinky."
    Gwynfillion grimaced at the licking, yucky puppy breath now on her hoof. She watched Sugar scamper away and shrugged. After making sure there were toys for the pets to play, that the water was still clean...she would have to deal with the holes later, for now she teleported into the tower to fetch some of Garion's toys.
    --

"Me know really know, but it yummy, try some?" The playful worm offered.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion grimaced at the licking, yucky puppy breath now on her hoof. She watched Sugar scamper away and shrugged. After making sure there were toys for the pets to play, that the water was still clean...she would have to deal with the holes later, for now she teleported into the tower to fetch some of Garion's toys.
    --

"Me know really know, but it yummy, try some?" The playful worm offered.
    "It smell like yuk. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww." Sugar ran of to her food to eat some. "I ea. My daddy make it for me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Troll in the Playground

"It smell like yuk. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww." Sugar ran of to her food to eat some. "I ea. My daddy make it for me."
    "Me think it smell it yummy..om nom nom nom...." Wrymple on nommed. "What papa make you?"

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Me think it smell it yummy..om nom nom nom...." Wrymple on nommed. "What papa make you?"
    Sugar snuck her nose in her bowl. All those bone shaped bits splashed about the container. "My Daddy make me crunchy stuffs. See. Look like bones."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar snuck her nose in her bowl. All those bone shaped bits splashed about the container. "My Daddy make me crunchy stuffs. See. Look like bones."
    "Oooh...me can try?" Wrymple hopefully and happily asked.

Meanwhile, Gwynfillion was inside the tower collecting some toys for Garion, like his ball, old fashion tin top, and his plastic Flinky.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oooh...me can try?" Wrymple hopefully and happily asked.

Meanwhile, Gwynfillion was inside the tower collecting some toys for Garion, like his ball, old fashion tin top, and his plastic Flinky.
    "One. You can try one! Only one." Sugar stuffs her face. Then he nudges one bone shaped piece of dog food onto the ground. She then rolls it near Wymple. "One."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Troll in the Playground

And the purple wurm the size of a small wagon cart gobbled up the piece in a second, not tasting it all, the single piece barely registered on its taste buds.

"Mmmm....Hmmm...me can't quite figure taste." The purple worm pondered.

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

And the purple wurm the size of a small wagon cart gobbled up the piece in a second, not tasting it all, the single piece barely registered on its taste buds.

"Mmmm....Hmmm...me can't quite figure taste." The purple worm pondered.
    "I don't have many foods for you to taste. You can have some this." the pup stepped on the bowl and tossed many bits of food all over.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Troll in the Playground

"I don't have many foods for you to taste. You can have some this." the pup stepped on the bowl and tossed many bits of food all over.
    "Oooh, youse so nice to me Sugar, like a good big sis," Wrymple grinned in its own special way it could...sorta...smile...yea.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oooh, youse so nice to me Sugar, like a good big sis," Wrymple grinned in its own special way it could...sorta...smile...yea.
    "Well somepuppy has to do it. I has to be a good sitter for my baby brother? sister? Well I'm in charge!" Sugar lifted her chin in an airy authoritative manner.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Troll in the Playground

"Well somepuppy has to do it. I has to be a good sitter for my baby brother? sister? Well I'm in charge!" Sugar lifted her chin in an airy authoritative manner.
    "Me your baby Wrymple...simple like that," The worm lowered down its head as much as it could on the ground.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Me your baby Wrymple...simple like that," The worm lowered down its head as much as it could on the ground.
    "Yeah. You the baby. Garion is other baby. And I big sistur." Sugar hopped on her back legs and climbed on the worm. "I am the big... *yawn* one."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah. You the baby. Garion is other baby. And I big sistur." Sugar hopped on her back legs and climbed on the worm. "I am the big... *yawn* one."
    Wrymple responded with a loud croaking sound. "Waah...you make me yawn when you yawn, Sugar......!"
    -------------

Inside the Tower

MmmMmmm, why, good evening Miss Gwynfillion....all by yourself are we? Got bored playing house with those two colts? Hahah....I hope you hadn't forgotten our deal.....heheh

Gwynfillion froze as that voice she abhorred crept around the tower. She stood there with a small wicker basket of Garion's toys besides her. [COLOR="Plum"]"I...I...of course I remember...I haven't forgotten about it...I just...am having trouble...with my end...that's all..."[/COLOR]

Hahah....mmm...you know....we see....a lot of potential in that little colt....you know...the one that was once that foalish Simmer....the colt...will grow up again...just....saying.....hahah....heh....Mmmmm.. ..

"I....n-no.....I won't let him become your vessel...not him!"

Oh ho hum...did we say something about a vessel Gwynnie? But you know...that sounds like an idea...Mmmmm......heheh.....anyway....we'll talk later.....our souffle is almost done, tata now--

"W-wait...!"
    But Gwynfillion was met with silence. She hated when the dark forces did that, curse them, fwheh. She plum mare frowned as she stared at the basket. No...no...she was not going to do that...not to him...never....screw what those jerks said....! She closed her eyes basket hooked by a hoof and disappeared.

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sleepy Sugar

Maybe her food was high in starch because the puppy's eyes were so heavy. "But I am sleepy. Nap time on your back."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Troll in the Playground

Sleepy Sugar

Maybe her food was high in starch because the puppy's eyes were so heavy. "But I am sleepy. Nap time on your back."

"Oh...okay...me guess me has to sleep too then, cuz you sleepy, okey dokey." The purple worm lowered itself down. and plopped on the ground lazily.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh...okay...me guess me has to sleep too then, cuz you sleepy, okey dokey." The purple worm lowered itself down. and plopped on the ground lazily.
    Sugar yawned, displaying her tiny sharp puppy teeth. "Baby need sleep. Nap time for you and me. I am tired from wurmysitting."

Secretly

Grills teleported in. He hid in a bush to watch the two animals sleep. He could not leave without seeing his puppy. Once he was well rested, he disappeared again.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-10-16 at 10:36 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Doubleposting Dog

"You smell that? Smell like daddy! You nap I check it out." Sugar leaps off her wormy bed and scampers for the bush.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater