New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 102526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1206
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Doubleposting Dog

"You smell that? Smell like daddy! You nap I check it out." Sugar leaps off her wormy bed and scampers for the bush.
    "Bhwuh?...Oh..okay....I nap.." Snore snore snore snore from the derpy purple worm.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Bhwuh?...Oh..okay....I nap.." Snore snore snore snore from the derpy purple worm.
    Sugar sniffs around and discovers... hot dogs. She immediately munches one. Then separated one from the others which were to be buried for later snacking.

"Look I has hot dog. Wake an eat it." The puppy barks after biting a dog softly and bringing it to the sleepy worm. "Wake, eat, then nap."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar sniffs around and discovers... hot dogs. She immediately munches one. Then separated one from the others which were to be buried for later snacking.

"Look I has hot dog. Wake an eat it." The puppy barks after biting a dog softly and bringing it to the sleepy worm. "Wake, eat, then nap."
    "Hot dog? What that? Is that you Sugar? Oh noes!" Wrymple seemed frightened of the hot dog.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Hot dog? What that? Is that you Sugar? Oh noes!" Wrymple seemed frightened of the hot dog.
    "No. Its a dumb name ponies gave this food. Doesn't even smell like dog. Smell like beans." The puppy explains.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Troll in the Playground

"No. Its a dumb name ponies gave this food. Doesn't even smell like dog. Smell like beans." The puppy explains.

"Ponies weird..." Wrymple didn't sniff the hot dog but mood switched and happily gobbled up the hot dog.

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion grimaced seeing the holes, but her annoyance wasn't allowed to fester along enough as Wrymple appeared with a happy thump thump thump. It sported a goofy expression of happiness, well at least as much as it could muster. From the looks of it, since yesterday....Wrymple seemed to have grown half a foot in length and girth.

It flopped forward with an earth shaking thud that Gwenfillion nearly fell to the side. "Heya Wrymple...felt like forever since I last saw you...even if it was just yesterday." She warmly smiled and rubbed the creature's large face in a petting and nuzzling manner.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(derp)

The tower

And Grills, Gwynfillion, and Garion appear on the grass lawn surrounding the tower.

Sugar was laying on the green. A few holes were plotted around her. And there was also some puppy poke.

The little brown, black, and gray puppy normally would leap up on her owner. But this time, Sugar just looked and whimpered.

And Grills was silent with a frown.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Titan in the Playground

[Outside the Tower]

Garion leaps from Mister Grills' side, dashing towards the puppy. "Hi Sugar! We're home!"

No movement.

Undeterred, the colt races in circles around her, shaking his fluffy tail behind him invitingly. What doggy could refuse such a taunting plaything? He even trailed it directly in front of Sugar's face, right within snap-bite range.

Nothing.

The colt drops down to his belly, a frown creasing his features as he looked at the miserable dog. "...Miss Gwyn? Why isn't Sugar getting up?" he asked with a twinge of anxiety.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Troll in the Playground

"What's the matter with Sugar, honey?" She asked Grills as she looked at the un-energetic dog.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"C'mon girl. Daddy has some yummy kibble." begs the stallion. He shook the bag of kibble, beckoning the puppy to come.

Sugar only whimpered. She weakly tried to snap at Garion's tail.

Grills trotted to the dog's front. He was only gifted with a weak lick of the nuzzle. Her breath smelled funny. "Sugar seems to be sick. Maybe I should take her to somepony go with animals. Foxglove might know what is wrong.."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Titan in the Playground

Garion looked to his two caretakers, getting satisfactory answers from neither. He tugged anxiously on Mister Grills' leg. "Mister Grills, what's wrong with Sugar? Why isn't she chasing me? Is she hurt?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-04-22 at 12:09 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion looked to his two caretakers, getting satisfactory answers from neither. He tugged anxiously on Mister Grills' leg. "Mister Grills, what's wrong with Sugar? Why isn't she chasing me? Is she hurt?"
    The colt's words and tugging pulled at the master chef's soul. Grills turned to Garion with his lips bitten. He suspected food poisoning. Since he was Sugar's guardian and food preparer, this was the worse possible thing ever.

"Sugar is not feeling well. I need to take her to a pony who can make her feel all better."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Troll in the Playground

Speaking of Which...

Foxglove was in her grove. She'd done her chores, and was now just sort of chilling. She had some daisies in her mouth, tying them into little crowns with her hooves, making clumsy knots with half-tied stems. Yes, she could have used her magic...But that lost some tactile pleasure. She lay on the back of a large bear, napping in the sun. Foxglove the fox played around in a circle... Butterflies fluttered about, breaking the light with their soft wings.

It was like time had reversed, and her safe world had remained unchanged... Of course, it hadn't. Things had changed, good and bad...
    But a day like today, where she could be a timetraveller in her life, was nice.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Troll in the Playground

Even Gwyn felt bad for the usually annoying pup as she moved in and lightly scratched behind her ears. "Poor girl..."

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Titan in the Playground

Not...feeling well? But she looked just fine! Well, except for her coat usually looked fuller and brighter and less stinky. But all the same, what could possibly be making her not well? How could he keep away something he couldn't even see? Ooooh, what could he even do?

Garion trotted anxiously in place. "Mmpphhhh...I'll take her! I'll bring her to the feel-better pony, and then she'll feel better, and then she won't feel bad anymore." He dropped to his belly right next to the sick pup, and gave his back a little expectant pat with his tail. "C'mon, Sugar; hop on! Just a lil' hop, you can do it!"

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ogre in the Playground

Meanwhile, Silvermane was on her way to Foxglove's treehouse. Whitefire was away, visiting her family for the first time in years, so Silvermane had closed up the greenhouse to focus on tending to her animal friends.

And now, she was on her way to visit Foxglove. Since they shared the animal care duties in and around Bridle Shores, they regularly got together for tea to discuss the state of things. But for Silvermane, she also had another reason for visiting this day....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Troll in the Playground

When she got to the grove, the butterflies swooped up a finished chain and dropped it on Silvermane's head.

"...Welcome to the past today."

Foxglove said, not taking her eyes off the daisy chain she was making.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

"The past, huh?" Silvermane pondered, gracefully accepting the flower chain. "I'm ... hmmm...." She didn't want to say she didn't like it, because this was a beautiful scene. But with Whitefire gone for the past two days....
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Troll in the Playground

"..."

Foxglove watched her with a growing concern. So much of Silvermane's life was tied up in Whitefire... Even a little absence broke things down.

"Come, let's have tea, like we did back now."

She stepped off the bear. It had been a while since they had had tea.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills frowned for a moment. Then his lip stiffened.

Sugar was gently levitated and placed on his own back, not Garion. A worried and excitable colt was not the place for her. "I think Sugar should come with me. You should stay..."

He expected pleading eyes. Sad scared eyes of a colt not understanding what was happening. Those eyes he saw before the little pony could even make them.

He couldn't tell him to stay her with Gwynfillion. The chef's heart would not be that strong. No, he had to let him come. Foxglove's wasn't that far away. "...stay close. I can't risk you getting lost."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Troll in the Playground

"I'll stay here with Wrymple, you two be safe," Gwyn said with a soft nod.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Titan in the Playground

Like a gigantic, statically-charged fuzzball, Garion zipped over and clung to Mister Grills' leg. The colt looked around for Wyrmple, and, not seeing him anywhere, looked to Miss Gwyn. "Tell Wyrmple I said he's gotta keep you safe while I'm gone!" he called out, then hugged tightly to his other caretaker and nodded in readiness.

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills found a bit of happiness in Garion's cuteness. But him mouth returned to flatness when reality set it.
    He didn't even say a word. A second of sad face and puckered lower lips was his way of saying "I'll be back" to Gwynfillion.
    Grills left too quickly for Gwynfillion to give him a farewell nuzzle through mundane means. Garion's nod was the starting gun to move. And he was off.
    The chef's pace wasn't fast. The colt could easily keep up. It was just stable and constant. Not once did he look back to the puppy coughing and whimpering on his back. Nor did he talk to Garion other than a "This way."
    He couldn't look. In his grey and brown eyes, it was his fault. He got Sugar sick. The provider was what he claimed to be and he save himself as a failure.

Eventually they'd reach Foxglove's. "Miss Foxglove? Sugar is ill and requires your attention." The "Miss" was the only hint of him being there at all.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "..."

Foxglove watched her with a growing concern. So much of Silvermane's life was tied up in Whitefire... Even a little absence broke things down.

"Come, let's have tea, like we did back now."

She stepped off the bear. It had been a while since they had had tea.
    Silvermane smiled. "I'd like that," she said. "It---"

Grills found a bit of happiness in Garion's cuteness. But him mouth returned to flatness when reality set it.
    He didn't even say a word. A second of sad face and puckered lower lips was his way of saying "I'll be back" to Gwynfillion.
    Grills left too quickly for Gwynfillion to give him a farewell nuzzle through mundane means. Garion's nod was the starting gun to move. And he was off.
    The chef's pace wasn't fast. The colt could easily keep up. It was just stable and constant. Not once did he look back to the puppy coughing and whimpering on his back. Nor did he talk to Garion other than a "This way."
    He couldn't look. In his grey and brown eyes, it was his fault. He got Sugar sick. The provider was what he claimed to be and he save himself as a failure.

Eventually they'd reach Foxglove's. "Miss Foxglove? Sugar is ill and requires your attention." The "Miss" was the only hint of him being there at all.
    Silvermane gasped and rushed over. "Sugar!" she gasped. She turned to Grills. "What happened?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Troll in the Playground

"Symptoms? How long has she been unwell?"

Foxglove asked, immediately snapping into focus and forgoing pleasantries. She got up and walked over to the puppy and began looking her over, occaisonally touching her nose or ears against the puppy's, to see what was happening there. She made soft little comforting noises as she examined.
    Last edited by Deme; 2013-05-03 at 12:08 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"I don't know. I found this way this morning. She could have dug up something and ate it. Sugar sleeps late so it could be no more than an hour."

Sugar barely reacted to the poking and proding by her new care provider. Her eyes squinted and turned from the sun as she attempted to follow Foxglove examine her. There was a little spittle around her slowly breathing mouth.

Grills attempted to look strong for Sugar and Garion but his little pony eyes were wet. Not crying but wet. "She's only a little hotter than normal. But she's barely panting. I knew should have made sure she ate all my food."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Troll in the Playground

"Has she been throwing up or gagging?"

She poked at the puppy's belly with her nose to see if it was tender to the puppy. Without even knowing what sort of thing the puppy had eaten, it'd be hard to say what the best first line of action would be. The big question was if it was something that was just bad, something that was poisonous, or something that wasn't edible at all.

"...Don't worry about that. Dogs will sometimes eat things even when they're not hungry. It's more important to try and keep the areas she'll be without supervision safe."

She said as her horn started to glow with a magic that would give her some idea if there was a foreign object in the dog-- sort of a magic x-ray echolocation, a bouncing of magic through the dog's insides, and if it hit anything unusual, that'd mean the dog had swallowed something non-digestible.
    Last edited by Deme; 2013-05-03 at 01:29 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The master chef looked down to the floor. "No puking or gagging. Coughing though. But that could be dirt."

The tummy sonar would pick up a few tiny blips. Small roundish thingies were in the whimpering puppy's stomach. Sugar batted Foxglove's horn away weakly with a paw as the whole magic thing felt funny.

"Be nice, Sugar. Foxglove is trying to help."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Troll in the Playground

"There, there, sweetie...It feels weird now, but if you let me, you'll feel better. I promise."

Foxglove made more little comforting noises.

"Hmmm...That's very strange. Normally, she ought to be trying to throw them up."

She was not exactly sure what was up; marbles, perhaps? Still, if it didn't seem quite normal...

"...If there wasn't something in her stomach -- and the're not further in, thank Celestia -- I'd say it wasn't something she ate at all, but a respitory illness..."

She turned and looked for if Silvermane had an opinion, or had examinations of her own to do.
    Last edited by Deme; 2013-05-03 at 03:56 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Titan in the Playground

Garion had kept up valiantly with his caretaker, all those hours of running around aimlessly serving him well. It was difficult, staying focused on the task at hand when the forest presented so many wonders, but he had his orders! His duty! He would not fail! Shutting his mind off from the pretty plants and fantastical animals, he kept up the pace.

As the Get-Well-Lady looked over Sugar, Garion couldn't help but feel a tad lost. All these big, hard words meant nothing to him, but all the frowning faces spoke loud enough. He tugged at Mister Grills' legs, his own eyes starting to moisten with worry. "Mister Grills, can I help the Get-Well-Lady? We're supposed to help Ladies, aren't we? And Sugar's a Lady-dog, so we gotta help her too, right?" The colt bit his lip and gave one more earnest tug at Grills' leg. "Right?"