New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1206
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion gave Sugar a long, mournful glance, before petting her one last time. "Okay Mister Grills..." He trudged over to his caretaker's side, head hanging low.
    "It'll be okay." Grills gave the sad little colt a nuzzle before teleporting them both to the Tower. They appeared right in the middle of the living room.

"Honey, we're back!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "It'll be okay." Grills gave the sad little colt a nuzzle before teleporting them both to the Tower. They appeared right in the middle of the living room.

"Honey, we're back!"

"So you are,"
    She said looking up from the couch, and looking at Grills a bit sternly. She took notice of little Garion and smiled at him before looking back at Grills sternly.

"So what was this about mountains again?"

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"So you are,"
    She said looking up from the couch, and looking at Grills a bit sternly. She took notice of little Garion and smiled at him before looking back at Grills sternly.

"So what was this about mountains again?"
    "It seems Sugar swallowed something toxic. The herbs needed to heal her is in the mountains somewhere." Those stern eyes pricked his heart. The bits of fear was a rush. Gwyn stared a rollercoaster into his soul.

Grills gave Garion a pat to nudge him to his primary caretaker. He hoped to frown while the colt's back was turned. But his voice did not wait. It was filled with not hurt, just forward and proper as he spoke normally around the his little shadow. "I blame myself, Gwynfillion. I'm a chef and her owner. I should have never left her alone, hungry for no amount of time. I should have had her puppy meals all prepared so she could never have a reason to ingest poisonous rocks and leaves."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Titan in the Playground

Little Garion trudged a few steps closer to Miss Gwyn, when - caught between the two ponies - Mister Grills' honest speech broadsided him. He froze in his tracks, looking anxiously between his caretakers, instinct telling him to duck down and away from the line of fire but concern keeping him watching. "I can help!" he chimed in, loud and eager. "Sugar needs knights and I can be a knight for her! She'll be better soon, I promise!"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Troll in the Playground

"It seems Sugar swallowed something toxic. The herbs needed to heal her is in the mountains somewhere." Those stern eyes pricked his heart. The bits of fear was a rush. Gwyn stared a rollercoaster into his soul.

Grills gave Garion a pat to nudge him to his primary caretaker. He hoped to frown while the colt's back was turned. But his voice did not wait. It was filled with not hurt, just forward and proper as he spoke normally around the his little shadow. "I blame myself, Gwynfillion. I'm a chef and her owner. I should have never left her alone, hungry for no amount of time. I should have had her puppy meals all prepared so she could never have a reason to ingest poisonous rocks and leaves."

"Grills..."
    She lightly shushed him and placed her hoof over his muzzle, shaking her head. Her expression soften tenfold at her down sweetheart. "I'm sorry...but don't be too hard on yourself....don't forget that you're also very busy with work, you are but equine, errors will be made my love." She said gently moving her hoof to his cheek before dropping it back down to the ground.

====
    Little Garion trudged a few steps closer to Miss Gwyn, when - caught between the two ponies - Mister Grills' honest speech broadsided him. He froze in his tracks, looking anxiously between his caretakers, instinct telling him to duck down and away from the line of fire but concern keeping him watching. "I can help!" he chimed in, loud and eager. "Sugar needs knights and I can be a knight for her! She'll be better soon, I promise!"

"Garion, that's awfully noble of you but I can't let you go gallivanting into the mountains, it could be..dangerous for you,"
    She frowned and felt like a party pooper.

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Maybe you are right. I am only equine." Grills moved closer to give both Gwynfillion and Garion a nuzzle. He hid his self blame once again but it would reappear if he remained here longer. o smiles reached his mouth. "Anyway. I cannot stay long. I must head back. Garion, you take care of Miss Gwynfilllion. Do everything she says while I am gone, okay?" He said before poofing away for an answer.

Back at Foxglove's

"I'm back." he said as his poofed back in a booming fiery display. Flames flew up and surrounded him like a flower. It was pretty and somehow burned none of the grass beneath him.

Sugar loved those and reacted with a coughing bark. Or arf. It was hard to tell between the sickness and excitement.

"Are we all set to go?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Ogre in the Playground

Silvermane nodded. She had everything she needed with her already, so she was ready to go. "I'm, um, ready to go whenever you are," she said.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Titan in the Playground

"But I-" Garion only got a whiff of Grills' smokey scent before the chef was gone, quick as he came. The colt fidgeted, torn between Miss Gwyn's side and the space where his other caretaker had just stood. "...Mister Grills is still mad, isn't he?" He sniffled and looked to his surrogate momma, ears pinned back.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Troll in the Playground

"But I-" Garion only got a whiff of Grills' smokey scent before the chef was gone, quick as he came. The colt fidgeted, torn between Miss Gwyn's side and the space where his other caretaker had just stood. "...Mister Grills is still mad, isn't he?" He sniffled and looked to his surrogate momma, ears pinned back.

"Wha?..No no..come here Garion.."
    She said as she reeled him in for a comforting one legged hug. "Sssh sssh...he's not mad, he's just...a little upset about himself...but...you don't have to worry about it Garion, its grown up stuff, alright?"

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Silvermane nodded. She had everything she needed with her already, so she was ready to go. "I'm, um, ready to go whenever you are," she said.
    Foxglove came down with some saddlebags on, though their shapes implied some rather odd things inside them. An umbrella, maybe? And...was that a mace? No, it must be a trick of the canvas.

"Alright, then. To the mountain!"

((Sorry for the delay.))
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills hovered the puppy into his saddle. After he removed all the food and cooking utensils from the largest pocket. "Lead the way."

Sugar looked rather pitiful. She clearly needed a rest and was not her right color.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove nodded and they set off towards the mountains. Of course...Other than the goal of 'to the mountains,' it was a difficult to track objective.

"The plant's got heart-shaped leaves and stripy white-and-purple flowers. The leaves are big, but the flowers are small."

Foxglove's pace was...uneven, to say the least. Recognizing the urgency, she'd dash ahead, her mane fluttering and her bags threatening to fly off. Then she'd want to talk to Sugar and dash all the way back to Grills and linger anxiously at his side for a few minutes. Then she'd dash ahead. Dash back. So much dash, the rush of air from her running made the group 20% cooler.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Titan in the Playground

"Wha?..No no..come here Garion.."
    She said as she reeled him in for a comforting one legged hug. "Sssh sssh...he's not mad, he's just...a little upset about himself...but...you don't have to worry about it Garion, its grown up stuff, alright?"
    Garion nestled up nice and close to Miss Gwyn, nuzzling against her leg. "Is that why he didn't want me knighting for Miss Sugar?" The colt peeped up at her. "Because I'm not a grown-up?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-07-13 at 08:38 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Troll in the Playground

Garion nestled up nice and close to Miss Gwyn, nuzzling against her leg. "Is that why he didn't want me knighting for Miss Sugar?" The colt peeped up at her. "Because I'm not a grown-up?"
    She stared blankly at him for a moment and wearily rubbed the back of her neck. "Yes....because you're not old enough........Heeeey Garion want to help me out in my garden. I could use a strong helper in pulling out the weeds?" She changed the subject.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Foxglove came down with some saddlebags on, though their shapes implied some rather odd things inside them. An umbrella, maybe? And...was that a mace? No, it must be a trick of the canvas.

"Alright, then. To the mountain!"
    "To the mountain," Silvermane agreed, following.

Foxglove nodded and they set off towards the mountains. Of course...Other than the goal of 'to the mountains,' it was a difficult to track objective.

"The plant's got heart-shaped leaves and stripy white-and-purple flowers. The leaves are big, but the flowers are small."
    Silvermane nodded, keeping an eye out for the plant. "Oh dear ... I wish Whitefire was here, she's really good with plants...."

So much dash, the rush of air from her running made the group 20% cooler.
    ((*facehoof*))
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sugar's eyes darted back and forth from Foxglove's movement. It was diizzying. "Ark ark bark" she said weakly. This was dog for "Are you okay lady?"

Grills shushed the little pup. ""Conserve your strength. How long Foxglove? Is Foxglove, the fox, scouting ahead?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Titan in the Playground

She stared blankly at him for a moment and wearily rubbed the back of her neck. "Yes....because you're not old enough........Heeeey Garion want to help me out in my garden. I could use a strong helper in pulling out the weeds?" She changed the subject.
    "Okay, Miss Gwyn!" responded Garion brightly. A quest worthy of his strong muscles and unending energy; just what the doctor ordered. He clung to her leg tightly, waiting for the spell to take them down to the garden.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-07-14 at 10:33 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Troll in the Playground

"Okay, Miss Gwyn!" responded Garion brightly. A quest worthy of his strong muscles and unending energy; just what the doctor ordered. He clung to her leg tightly, waiting for the spell to take them down to the garden.
    She levitated them out of the window and down to the garden. There was that lavender glow about the garden and a transparent lavender wall that separated Wrymple's play area and the garden.

The big ol' purple worm the size of a carriage bounded over to them stopping short at the wall, it had learned in the past there was a wall there. Wrymple watched the two and cooed at them.

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Titan in the Playground

She levitated them out of the window and down to the garden. There was that lavender glow about the garden and a transparent lavender wall that separated Wrymple's play area and the garden.

The big ol' purple worm the size of a carriage bounded over to them stopping short at the wall, it had learned in the past there was a wall there. Wrymple watched the two and cooed at them.
    Garion's tail uncurled from Miss Gwyn's leg and waved to the massive worm as they floated down. Once they were down on solid ground, he bounded over to the wall as well, flank up and wiggling in the air as he parroted the worm's welcome. Minus the slobber; a true gentlecolt never slobbered.

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Troll in the Playground

Garion's tail uncurled from Miss Gwyn's leg and waved to the massive worm as they floated down. Once they were down on solid ground, he bounded over to the wall as well, flank up and wiggling in the air as he parroted the worm's welcome. Minus the slobber; a true gentlecolt never slobbered.
    Wrymple began to mime Garion and pressed its big face against the invisible wall and loudly cooed and thumped its back end. Gwynfillion smiled at the interaction between Garion and Wrymple as a short giggle escaped her mouth.

"After we finish pulling the weeds, we can go take a ride on Wrymple if you want,"
    Gwyn said with a smile as she walked up behind Garion and smoothed back a stray mane hair.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar's eyes darted back and forth from Foxglove's movement. It was diizzying. "Ark ark bark" she said weakly. This was dog for "Are you okay lady?"

Grills shushed the little pup. ""Conserve your strength. How long Foxglove? Is Foxglove, the fox, scouting ahead?"
    Foxglove slowed to a pace where she could walk and talk at the same time.

"I'm fine, Sugar. And, well... It's hard to say how long. We're not far from where I saw it last, as the crow flies, but..."

Well, number one, the terrain was getting more uneven. The gentle roll of the forest was being replaced by a steeper incline and a more rocky terrain. Hence 'as the crow flies'.

"As for Foxglove, he's looking, too, in case there's a patch somewhere closer."

((If you guys can think of any obstacle that might be fun, throw it in. I've got a couple of ideas, too.))
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

As the ponies trotted forward, they would meet a rock. A large rock. A boulder.

The rock's size was not the odd thing about it. That fact that it was floating off the ground was the odd thing about this rock. It floated above the only walkable paths throuth the forest to the mountains. A forest which was just as strangely thick at this point.

"There's a rock blocking our path." said Grills as they approached. And as the ponies came closer the big, pony sized rock grew to the size of a buffalo.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Titan in the Playground

Wrymple began to mime Garion and pressed its big face against the invisible wall and loudly cooed and thumped its back end. Gwynfillion smiled at the interaction between Garion and Wrymple as a short giggle escaped her mouth.

"After we finish pulling the weeds, we can go take a ride on Wrymple if you want,"
    Gwyn said with a smile as she walked up behind Garion and smoothed back a stray mane hair.
    Garion smooshed his cheek against the wall with Wyrmple, thwacking his own tail against the ground as hard as he could. His hellos said, the colt bounded over to Miss Gwyn, racing and jumping and rolling around her on their way to the garden.

Well, the idea certainly seemed to go over well.

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Troll in the Playground

Among the lilacs and other flowers, some magically colored in various shades of purple, there were....weeds. Ugly, invasive plants that would do their darnest to kill off the actually wanted flowers and plants.

Gwyn would instruct him on how to carefully remove some of the weeds without disturbing the flowers and to toss them in the trash bag.

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Troll in the Playground

As the ponies trotted forward, they would meet a rock. A large rock. A boulder.

The rock's size was not the odd thing about it. That fact that it was floating off the ground was the odd thing about this rock. It floated above the only walkable paths throuth the forest to the mountains. A forest which was just as strangely thick at this point.

"There's a rock blocking our path." said Grills as they approached. And as the ponies came closer the big, pony sized rock grew to the size of a buffalo.
    "...Actually, it's blocking the air above the path. It's not touching the path. Mr Rock, would you please move?"

It did not, of course. It had no sympathy or compassion. Because it's a rock.

Foxglove looked at it and tried scrunching down as close to the ground as she could, going towards the floating rock on her belly. It was a little difficult to judge if there was enough space for her to go like that.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Titan in the Playground

Among the lilacs and other flowers, some magically colored in various shades of purple, there were....weeds. Ugly, invasive plants that would do their darnest to kill off the actually wanted flowers and plants.

Gwyn would instruct him on how to carefully remove some of the weeds without disturbing the flowers and to toss them in the trash bag.
    Garion tried his hardest to pay attention. He really did. But all the greenery and plants and weeds all blended together in a mush of gardening nonsense. As soon as she turned him loose, he trotted up to the garden, and froze in front of two plants. Was the one with the big leaves a weed, or was it the yellowy flower one? Back and forth he went, debating which one to pull and which one to leave. Unless he was stopped by Gwyn, he'd settle on the one with the big leaves; after all, the yellow one looked more like a pretty flower than a weed.

(I'll get the Time Bubble tonight. Marathoning posts can be tiring, and I apologize for the continued delay.)

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Troll in the Playground

Garion tried his hardest to pay attention. He really did. But all the greenery and plants and weeds all blended together in a mush of gardening nonsense. As soon as she turned him loose, he trotted up to the garden, and froze in front of two plants. Was the one with the big leaves a weed, or was it the yellowy flower one? Back and forth he went, debating which one to pull and which one to leave. Unless he was stopped by Gwyn, he'd settle on the one with the big leaves; after all, the yellow one looked more like a pretty flower than a weed.

"No no no..not that one Garion...this one one alright? These kind, you will be responsible to remove first, play?"
    Gwyn moved in before Garion accidentally messed up her garden.

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Titan in the Playground

"No no no..not that one Garion...this one one alright? These kind, you will be responsible to remove first, play?"
    Gwyn moved in before Garion accidentally messed up her garden.
    "This one? This one." Garion confirmed for himself. He grabbed the weed in his jaws and gave it a mighty tug!

...here's hoping it was the right amount of tug.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Troll in the Playground

"This one? This one." Garion confirmed for himself. He grabbed the weed in his jaws and gave it a mighty tug!

...here's hoping it was the right amount of tug.
    Oh, it was the right amount of tug for cuteness that's for sure. The weed he clamped his jaws over was one not toughly rooted into the ground. The little guy would find himself toppling over with weed in mouth.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, it was the right amount of tug for cuteness that's for sure. The weed he clamped his jaws over was one not toughly rooted into the ground. The little guy would find himself toppling over with weed in mouth.
    Garion whooped in surprise and went tumbling bum over teakettle. He flopped to a stop on his belly, the weed resting on his snout. "Got it!" said the colt cheerily.