New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1206
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

"There you go Garion, looking sharp and handsome," She said as she finished brushing him and put away the brush.

"Alright Garion, let's go make sure you're prepared for your beach trip with the Chasers."

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    As Foxglove inched closer to the massive boulder, it grew even more humongous. It jutted down to the ground to block the path. The space between the rock and the dirt was small enough for an ant only.

"This thing is determined to block our path. If we could only fly over this thing." growled Grills. He turned around in frustration and paced away from the rock, which shrunk just slightly back to a just hug size.
    a just hug size, you say? Foxglove hugged it.

"...That's always the easiest way around anything...Except tornados. Hurricanes. The struggles of transportation industry in the light of flight... Swarms of birds."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills inhaled deeply. He floated Sugar down to the ground. Then he charged at the rock at full gallop. At the last moment, before ramming into the boulder, he spun and kicked it.

And the reaction of his action was dramatic. He flew backwards. "Whooooa!!"

Anypony who looked at the boulder and not the airborn unicorn would notice it shrunk it size as Grills moved away from it.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "There you go Garion, looking sharp and handsome," She said as she finished brushing him and put away the brush.

"Alright Garion, let's go make sure you're prepared for your beach trip with the Chasers."
    Finally, an eternity later, Garion was dry and styled once more. The colt fancied an admiring look in the mirror before prancing off after his caretaker. "Coming Miss Gwyn!"

(Want to skip ahead to after the beach scene?)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Troll in the Playground

Some several hours later and after picking up Garion...

The plum mare brought the little colt home on their little red wagon, huzzah to magical self moving wagons.

"So Garion, did you have fun?"
    She asked as they bounded over through the woods down the dirt path.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Titan in the Playground

Some several hours later and after picking up Garion...

The plum mare brought the little colt home on their little red wagon, huzzah to magical self moving wagons.

"So Garion, did you have fun?"
    She asked as they bounded over through the woods down the dirt path.
    Garion's coat was a mess of sand, seaweed, and salt water. His mane was a ruffled mop, his tail sopping wet with seawater, and his face a bright, shining grin.

So really, asking if fun was involved was a bit redundant.

"Beaches are so fun! Did you know they're full of sand? And that sand goes every which way and doesn't really make shapes unless you get water on it? And Cloud and I learned how to play beach ball and I jested the bestest and we made a house for hermit and non-hermit crabs and...and...it was the best!!!" He flopped over on the wagon, little chest ballooning in and out with each breath.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion's coat was a mess of sand, seaweed, and salt water. His mane was a ruffled mop, his tail sopping wet with seawater, and his face a bright, shining grin.

So really, asking if fun was involved was a bit redundant.

"Beaches are so fun! Did you know they're full of sand? And that sand goes every which way and doesn't really make shapes unless you get water on it? And Cloud and I learned how to play beach ball and I jested the bestest and we made a house for hermit and non-hermit crabs and...and...it was the best!!!" He flopped over on the wagon, little chest ballooning in and out with each breath.
    That was pretty cute there, the plum mare did resist looking at the ballooning cuteness to keep her eyes on the road, magically propelled or not she still had to guide it.

"Maybe Grills, you, and myself will have to plan a beach visit ourselves,"
    She said as her mind drifted back when Grills took her on that romantic date on the beach.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Troll in the Playground

Grills inhaled deeply. He floated Sugar down to the ground. Then he charged at the rock at full gallop. At the last moment, before ramming into the boulder, he spun and kicked it.

And the reaction of his action was dramatic. He flew backwards. "Whooooa!!"

Anypony who looked at the boulder and not the airborn unicorn would notice it shrunk it size as Grills moved away from it.
    "...Oh, I think I have a spell for this."

She picked a tree and focused on it, her horn glowing. It began to grow...Curved. It curved at the base, creating a space for them to leave the path.

"Let's try this."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Titan in the Playground

That was pretty cute there, the plum mare did resist looking at the ballooning cuteness to keep her eyes on the road, magically propelled or not she still had to guide it.

"Maybe Grills, you, and myself will have to plan a beach visit ourselves,"
    She said as her mind drifted back when Grills took her on that romantic date on the beach.
    "Oooooh, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!" Garion flailed his legs in the air excitedly, then flipped himself over on his haunches. "I also learned bunches for our next Question Time!"

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Troll in the Playground

"Oooooh, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!" Garion flailed his legs in the air excitedly, then flipped himself over on his haunches. "I also learned bunches for our next Question Time!"

"...Oh goody,"
    Gwyn replied with strained /excitement/. "Garion, be careful not to move around too much in the wagon, you might fall out, alright?"

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "...Oh, I think I have a spell for this."

She picked a tree and focused on it, her horn glowing. It began to grow...Curved. It curved at the base, creating a space for them to leave the path.

"Let's try this."
    "Ingenious. My spells only burn things and clean dishes." Grills said as he peeled himself off the floor. Sugar crawled over to him and was teleported onto the unicorn back.

"Following you Foxglove."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Titan in the Playground

"...Oh goody,"
    Gwyn replied with strained /excitement/. "Garion, be careful not to move around too much in the wagon, you might fall out, alright?"
    Garion responded in the most logical manner possible.

He held in his breath, puffed his cheeks out, and lay still as a statue. His eyes twitched and watered as he strained not to even blink.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Troll in the Playground

Garion responded in the most logical manner possible.

He held in his breath, puffed his cheeks out, and lay still as a statue. His eyes twitched and watered as he strained not to even blink.

"Sweetie, Garion, go ahead and breath,"
    She shook her head in amusement as the tower came into view.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Titan in the Playground

"Sweetie, Garion, go ahead and breath,"
    She shook her head in amusement as the tower came into view.
    Garion gasped loudly as he sucked in air, the blue tint creeping away from his face. The little colt remained as still as a statue otherwise along the last stretch of the road.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Troll in the Playground

Wrymple like mama's garden, it purple like Wrymple and Wrymple like purple and mama is purple and Wrymple like mama. But mama don't like Wrymple playing in mama's garden, so mama put up invisible wall thing. It make Wrymple sad though not as sad as sick Sugar making Wrymple sad.

Sugar liked bouncing and jumping over to papa so when Wrymple see mama with little brother on mama's red cart Wrymple wanna do like Sugar does. But Wrymple know another invisible wall thing is in way. So Wrymple decides to jump over, Wrymple big enough now, Wrymple proud of bigness even if Sugar is still big sister.

So Wrymple wag back end as Wyrmple moves along ground like worm and then throws Wrymple's self with big smile on face!
    ---

Gwynfillion faintly smiled at the silly Garion and then glanced back, looking forward only to have her eyes go wide and her mouth taut as she saw Wrymple with its round toothy maw open, bounding and jumping over the magical wall she had put up a long time ago.

"Ack!"
    Gwynfillion reflexively lit her horn as she enveloped herself, the wagon and Garion with her magic and teleported them all into the garden. Or so she thought.

Gwynfillion was there in the garden, the wagon was there in the garden but Garion was not.

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Troll in the Playground

"Ingenious. My spells only burn things and clean dishes." Grills said as he peeled himself off the floor. Sugar crawled over to him and was teleported onto the unicorn back.

"Following you Foxglove."
    "I used this to get my house in the correct disorder when I found it,"

Foxglove added, conversationally. She stepped through the gap and hopefully made her way around the rock like that.

"...What a strange rock. It just wanted some company."
    Last edited by Deme; 2013-09-05 at 10:14 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I used this to get my house in the correct disorder when I found it,"

Foxglove added, conversationally. She stepped through the gap and hopefully made her way around the rock like that.

"...What a strange rock. It just wanted some company."
    The rock shifted and mophed again. It did not block the path. A closer look might have revealed a sense of sadness or anger as the ponies walk around it.

"Strange indeed. A bouncer boulder. Too bad we do not have the time to play with it." Grills said as he stepped on the branches to go around the rock.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove turned back to the rock and added,

"I'll come see you again, OK? Don't be sad. I bet there are lots of mosses that could live on you.
    You Liken the Lichen, right?"

That delivery was so flat that it was hard to tell if she knew she'd tried to make a joke. Still, they pressed on.
    They were likely very near to the mountains -- it was time to look a bit more thoroughly for the plant.

Foxglove would poke her nose into every bush and group of trees.

Which is why she pulled her face out and it had a wasps' nest clinging to it.

"...This will be unpleasant."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I'll come see you again, OK? Don't be sad. I bet there are lots of mosses that could live on you.

That delivery was so flat that it was hard to tell if she knew she'd tried to make a joke. Still, they pressed on.
    The boulder turned to the ony voice. It was confused.

They were likely very near to the mountains -- it was time to look a bit more thoroughly for the plant.

Grills followed behind Foxglove's steps. He was not skilled in botany. He was not a nature pony. His areas of expertise were cooking, exotic fine dining, business, fire, and military tactics. He knew nothing of plants and forest. Trees scared him.

His eyes widened at the sight of the wasps nest. "How do we deal with that? Fire? Smoke? Bananas?" He held a bunch of greenish bananas. He sniffed it. "Gros Michel? I thought I bought plantains."

"Hey wasps! Yummy Bananas." Grills said in an inciting sing-song voice.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ogre in the Playground

Silvermane had been quiet for most of the trip, more focused on searching for the plant they needed. But everything changed when the fire wasp nation attacked.

Fortunately, Silvermane knew how to deal with wasps, she learned after the first time they caused problems for her animal friends. Charging up her magic, she levitated a small but pungent flower from her saddlebags and rubbed some on herself.

"Here," she said. "Rub this on yourselves, wasps don't like it."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove obediently rubbed the flower on her while the wasps stared at Grills and his plantains.
    They were a bit confused by it, and when they focused back on things that mattered, they found two mares rubbed in nasty (from their POV) stuff.

And banana dude. Well.

Foxglove's eyes widened and she shoved the flower at Grills as they galvanized once more.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Foxglove obediently rubbed the flower on her while the wasps stared at Grills and his plantains.
    They were a bit confused by it, and when they focused back on things that mattered, they found two mares rubbed in nasty (from their POV) stuff.

And banana dude. Well.

Foxglove's eyes widened and she shoved the flower at Grills as they galvanized once more.
    Grills frowned and dropped his fruit. He caught the flowers. Sugar was rubbed first. Then he dusted himself. Like a caring parent and owner. "Flowers, eh? What type of flower is this?" asked the chef. "Is it edible?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Troll in the Playground

The wasps gave up and flew off to elsewhere, frustrated at being denied like that.

Foxglove sighed in relief.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion's Tower

The plum mare froze in panic, her eyes wide as she was filled with dread. "Garion!.....Garion!...Please....answer me Garion!" She shouted as her heart began to rapidly beat. She took quick shallow breaths as the adult fear of losing their child kicked in, she looked to be on the verge of an anxiety attack.

She needed to calm down and think through this...alright...alright..alright...first...right. ..thoroughly check out the tower...see if she teleported him in there.......oh...fudge pops....he could be anywhere...no no...don't focus on the negative....of that...calm down...he'll be...found...maybe..

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

Grills frowned and dropped his fruit. He caught the flowers. Sugar was rubbed first. Then he dusted himself. Like a caring parent and owner. "Flowers, eh? What type of flower is this?" asked the chef. "Is it edible?"
    "Oh, I wouldn't," said Silvermane. "It's mildly poisonous."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Oh, I wouldn't," said Silvermane. "It's mildly poisonous."
    "Only mildly poisonous. You can survive it, right?" Grills asked. He petted the pooch on his back before getting ready to follow Foxglove once more. "Sneezeberries are toxic if you leave the seeds in but the a day of sneezing is almost worth the taste of hot sneezeberry and onion soup on a cold winter night"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground

"Only mildly poisonous. You can survive it, right?" Grills asked. He petted the pooch on his back before getting ready to follow Foxglove once more. "Sneezeberries are toxic if you leave the seeds in but the a day of sneezing is almost worth the taste of hot sneezeberry and onion soup on a cold winter night"
    Silvermane nodded.

"Exactly," she said. "Though, um, sneezeberry seeds are poisonous, not toxic. Actually, I remember Whitefire saying that her homeland imports sneezeberry seeds as part of a cold remedy."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Silvermane nodded.

"Exactly," she said. "Though, um, sneezeberry seeds are poisonous, not toxic. Actually, I remember Whitefire saying that her homeland imports sneezeberry seeds as part of a cold remedy."
    "Interesting. Do you know the brew? I could make some for sick ponies." said Grills. Sugar hiccupped "And pups."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ogre in the Playground

"Interesting. Do you know the brew? I could make some for sick ponies." said Grills. Sugar hiccupped "And pups."
    "Oh, um, n-no, I don't," Silvermane said sadly. "Um, sorry. B-But I can ask Whitefire when she gets back!"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove listened to the discussion of berries with a faint smile, and continued onward.

"...Aren't sneezeberries the ones that look like little nostrils? ... I always think... That it's funny how things shaped like things work on the things they're shaped like. Like they want to advertise."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)