New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Very long, especially if yer gonna have Gwynfillion bathe you, details, details, details. With bathes to look forward to everyday, giggle.

"There, you're done Garion, all clean and flour free,"
    She told the foal, smilin wanly.
    Clean, huh? He'd have to give this a try, see if it was better than not-clean. He was at a loss of what to do next, when the scents of dinner came wafting up from downstairs. "Ooh, ooh! Miss Gwyn! Come see what Mister Grills and I made!" He excitedly tugged on her leg, trying to usher her down to the kitchen.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Clean, huh? He'd have to give this a try, see if it was better than not-clean. He was at a loss of what to do next, when the scents of dinner came wafting up from downstairs. "Ooh, ooh! Miss Gwyn! Come see what Mister Grills and I made!" He excitedly tugged on her leg, trying to usher her down to the kitchen.

"Hold your ponies, I need to clean up this mess first, you go on ahead Garion,"
    She said moving her leg out of his tugging hooves.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

"Hold your ponies, I need to clean up this mess first, you go on ahead Garion,"
    She said moving her leg out of his tugging hooves.
    His newly-combed tail sagged a little as Garion put on a happy face for her. "O-okay Miss Gwyn. I'll go down and see if it's ready..." He trotted out of her room to head downstairs, and provided any dark mysterious voices that seemed to enjoy chilling in Gwyn's room left him be, would head down to check on Mister Grills and dinner.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-12 at 02:56 PM.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion sighed watching the little buck skedaddle out, she turned her attention to cleaning up the mess in here.

Somepony here sure likes playing house lately

Gwynfillion stopped for a moment and looked at the bathroom mirror, there was a faint black swirl, but not as opaque as when using the standing mirror in her bedroom. "Go away."

Heh, of course oh Miss Gwynfillion...sure...we'll go away..

Gwynfillion knew very well that they never really left, just simply kept silence at times. She sighed and left the bathroom after cleaning it up and threw herself on the bed.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

His newly-combed tail sagged a little as Garion put on a happy face for her. "O-okay Miss Gwyn. I'll go down and see if it's ready..." He trotted out of her room to head downstairs, and provided any dark mysterious voices that seemed to enjoy chilling in Gwyn's room left him be, would head down to check on Mister Grills and dinner.
    "There you are. All clean and handsome. Now for Miss Gwyn. Sugarplum! Dinner is ready!" called Grills. The table was set. Sugar and Wyrmple had bowls next to their respective owners.

So many questions and answers. Grills had the first and wanted the second. On Simmer. On why she needed Simmer. On Garion. On their relationship. And he wanted them tonight. But Dinner and Garion came first. "Hurry up! I don't want to reheat it!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #216
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion in her bed, rolled her eyes a little with a small smile as she heard Grills calling for her from downstairs. She brooded for a moment though, clutching her pillow. Was she indeed just playing house...playing pretend that she could be happy.

She took a moment to gather herself, she went down stairs even though she wasn't really hungry, it wasn't that long ago since they ate, but for Grills, she'd have that one more bite.

As she walked downstairs she put on a smile, a wan smile, any other sort of smile would be to OOC for her, and others would notice.

"Yes, yes, I'm coming my dear, might I ask what you made us?"
    She inquired walking over to him, giving him a quick nuzzle on the neck.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: Meh, I just figure time shenanigans say its dinnertime now. Perhaps Garion was just snacking earlier on leftovers. Timey wimey stuff.)

Gwynfillion in her bed, rolled her eyes a little with a small smile as she heard Grills calling for her from downstairs. She brooded for a moment though, clutching her pillow. Was she indeed just playing house...playing pretend that she could be happy.

She took a moment to gather herself, she went down stairs even though she wasn't really hungry, it wasn't that long ago since they ate, but for Grills, she'd have that one more bite.

As she walked downstairs she put on a smile, a wan smile, any other sort of smile would be to OOC for her, and others would notice.

Garion immediately dashed over to her side, tugging at a free leg and pointing to the table. "Look! Look! We made you papapapa...padadapum...papababpapa..." The foal scrunched up his brow, trying to remember what Mister Grills had called it. "We made you food!"

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yes, It's-"

(OOC: Meh, I just figure time shenanigans say its dinnertime now. Perhaps Garion was just snacking earlier on leftovers. Timey wimey stuff.)

Garion immediately dashed over to her side, tugging at a free leg and pointing to the table. "Look! Look! We made you papapapa...padadapum...papababpapa..." The foal scrunched up his brow, trying to remember what Mister Grills had called it. "We made you food!"
    "A coconut and mint chutney with papadum. It's a slightly spicy... quite sweet.. fruit wrap." Grills explained With some magic, all five beings had their plates fixed with a fried bread and a scoop of thick white sauce.. "I want to test this recipe out before bringing it to the Grill."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, so we're to be your guinea pigs, I see, hauh," She flicked her tail at him in mild amusement and took a seat at the table. She glanced at Garion. "So you helped him, was that why you were such a floury mess? I see."

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, so we're to be your guinea pigs, I see, hauh," She flicked her tail at him in mild amusement and took a seat at the table. She glanced at Garion. "So you helped him, was that why you were such a floury mess? I see."
    "Yep! I spilled a little bit, but I helped!" Garion nearly bounced in his chair with excitement. He looked at Gwyn, waiting eagerly for her to take the first bite. Maybe she'd like it so much, she'd actually smile right!

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

Grills gave Gwynfillion a small smile. Then he turned to the foal. "Yes you did. Now, eat up anyone." he said waving her hooves to signal eating.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

"Yep! I spilled a little bit, but I helped!" Garion nearly bounced in his chair with excitement. He looked at Gwyn, waiting eagerly for her to take the first bite. Maybe she'd like it so much, she'd actually smile right!

"A little bit, of course,"
    She pat him on the head. She levitated crisp bread and took a butterknife to spread the chutney on it. She never had this sort of cuisine before, not this particular sort anyway. It was a hesitant first bite, slowly, slowly tasting it, trying to get a feel for it.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Foxglove walked up to her, without greeting her.

"...Everyone that you've found alright?"

She asked, understanding Silvermane's purpose. After all, she had avoided the evacuation for simmilar reasons, putting as many animals as she could in her grove, making it a place of siege if need be.

"I think everything's settled."
    Silvermane nodded. "Yeah, everyone's fine," she said tiredly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Snickers looks over at Silvermane, and waves. "Oh hi! Long time now see. How have you been?" he asks cheerfully.
    "Oh! Hi, Snickers. I'm doing okay. I really miss Whitefire though, she had to go back to make amends with her family." She looked somewhat sad at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Purple trotted up to the new pony and leaped into the air. "HI MY NAME IS PURPLE PEPPER! WHAt"S YOUR NAME? LET'S BE FRIENDS!"
    Silvermane let out a loud "Eep!" and jumped so high she disappeared into the tree foliage.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-04-13 at 04:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove looked over at Purple, then back at Silvermane, and processed all of this.

"...Oh, that's right. We just met this afternoon...You're a strange pony asking me to go to a 'club'..."

Her eyes went very wide. Foxglove then immediately went and joined Silvermane in the bushes.

"...By the way, would you want to go to a slumber party, to pick up your mind and move it so it's not on the thing it's on?...Actually, you'll be mocing your body, too. But your body's just on..."

She looked down.

"Leaf litter. And that's Ok, though."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

"A ... slumber party?" asked Silvermane. She had never been invited to one of these before.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Garion 'pretended' to eat, while watching Miss Gwyn's reaction closely. His first bite of Grill's fine cuisine hovered a hair away from his mouth as he stared.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

It was torture watching them move so slowly. Why won't they try it? Grills snagged a cracker and swabbed a dab of sauce. He rolled it up and bit into it. The mix of sweet and hot was delicious. "Come on and eat, you two. Do like Sugar."

A camera shift showed a puppy nose filled in foot and coated with white. She arfed and took her third bite.

Purple

Purple nodded many times in a rapid succession. "Yeah. It's at my place. We will have a pillowfight, do each others manes, give each makeovers, tell stories, feed the pets. Oh yes, there will be pets. And cake!" Purple pointed the Snickerdoodle to show who was baking.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #228
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion-Tower

But Gwynfillion was eating it, trying to figure out if she liked it, it was, different.

Wrymple on the other hoof, scarfed it down like nopony's business, all food tasted exceptionally yummy to it.

She finally swallowed her bite and drank whatever Grills had for their drink. "Its, good, different but good, never had this before."

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Purple

Purple nodded many times in a rapid succession. "Yeah. It's at my place. We will have a pillowfight, do each others manes, give each makeovers, tell stories, feed the pets. Oh yes, there will be pets. And cake!" Purple pointed the Snickerdoodle to show who was baking.
    Silvermane was hesitant, but then she heard the word "pets".

"P-Pets?" she asked.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Silvermane was hesitant, but then she heard the word "pets".

"P-Pets?" she asked.

Purple answered the question in a slower... softer voice. "Oh yes. The party is for mares and animal friends. Foxglove will be there. And I will get my brother to let me foalsit Sugar the puppy for the night. We'll get to play with all the pet is a nighttime playdate. Please come to my party."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

Silvermane's ears perked up at the mention of Sugar. "Oh! You're his sister? ....How is Sugar doing?" she inquired.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Silvermane's ears perked up at the mention of Sugar. "Oh! You're his sister? ....How is Sugar doing?" she inquired.
    "Very energetic. Sugar is a good puppy but Grills spoils her. So she has this massive sense of entitlement. " The purple pony saunters around is a snobbish manner while backing.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

Garion beamed at her approval of the dish. Still no smile though. Maybe if they worked harder on the next one, they'd get a grin for sure. He started to dig in to his own food, but halted himself. He slowed down, tried to only take adequately-sized bites, move his jaw down, er...and he thought those were all the eating rules? Good enough for now, anyway.

As for the food, he shared Miss Gwyn's opinion. Different, but very good. Although, when his only meal had been leftover breakfast food, that would've applied to just about anything Mister Grills could make.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion-Tower

But Gwynfillion was eating it, trying to figure out if she liked it, it was, different.

Wrymple on the other hoof, scarfed it down like nopony's business, all food tasted exceptionally yummy to it.

She finally swallowed her bite and drank whatever Grills had for their drink. "Its, good, different but good, never had this before."
    Garion beamed at her approval of the dish. Still no smile though. Maybe if they worked harder on the next one, they'd get a grin for sure. He started to dig in to his own food, but halted himself. He slowed down, tried to only take adequately-sized bites, move his jaw down, er...and he thought those were all the eating rules? Good enough for now, anyway.

As for the food, he shared Miss Gwyn's opinion. Different, but very good. Although, when his only meal had been leftover breakfast food, that would've applied to just about anything Mister Grills could make.
    The reaction of the pets was pleasing. The more reserved emotions of the other ponies was good enough too. He hid his joy in his slow chewing of the food.

"Good, huh? I knew it." Grills nodded twice in a a self assured manner.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #235
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion

"So, what sort of food is this Grills? Like the cultural background."
    She asked swallowing another bite, strange texture thing going on for her. She looked over at Garion seeing if he was eating like the way he was more or less taught.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-14 at 02:06 PM.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion

She asked swallowing another bite, strange texture thing going on for her. She looked over at Garion seeing if he was eating like the way he was more or less taught.
    (It should be okay to post before Amish as this is a direct question, right?)

"I learned to make it in my travels. I saddlebagged to a small mountain town between Moombai and Cowcutta. There i met Priestess Sari. She taught me the Blue Bull or Nilgai dish." Grills continued his lecture of his Nilgai and Gaur culture. How he learned the meditation that helped controlled his pyromancy to cooking. How he was chased by bengal tigers. And when he learned some salad art by elephants. "That was a wondrous month."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-14 at 04:58 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion

Garion was putting forth a valiant effort, at least. He wasn't wolfing down the food quite so badly, his bites were adequately-sized, and he wasn't sticking his muzzle into his food. His napkin still lay unused on the table, his posture was all wrong, and there was likely a thousand other rules the colt was unaware of.

"I learned to make it in my travels. I saddlebagged to a small mountain town between Moombai and Cowcutta. There i met Priestess Sari. She taught me the Blue Bull or Nilgai dish." Grills continued his lecture of his Nilgai and Gaur culture. How he learned the meditation that helped controlled his pyromancy to cooking. How he was chased by bengal tigers. And when he learned some salad art by elephants. "That was a wondrous month."
    Garion sat spellbound by the fanciful tales of far-off lands and wild adventures. "How did you know to jump that cliff to get away from the tigers? And how did you hear about the Princess? And why did you need to learn about those foods? How hot was that volcano you visited? How..." And so the foal continued with a never-ending barrage of questions, his food momentarily forgotten.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh my, you were quite the adventurer chef," She commented as she listened to his words. "Do you miss that?"

She glanced Garion furrowing her brows slightly. "Sit up right Garion, you don't want to develop a bad posture, rather un gentlecolt."

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion was putting forth a valiant effort, at least. He wasn't wolfing down the food quite so badly, his bites were adequately-sized, and he wasn't sticking his muzzle into his food. His napkin still lay unused on the table, his posture was all wrong, and there was likely a thousand other rules the colt was unaware of.

Garion sat spellbound by the fanciful tales of far-off lands and wild adventures. "How did you know to jump that cliff to get away from the tigers? And how did you hear about the Princess? And why did you need to learn about those foods? How hot was that volcano you visited? How..." And so the foal continued with a never-ending barrage of questions, his food momentarily forgotten.
    Grills clsed his eyes. He relished in the reaction the colt gave him. It made hm feel awesome. It made him feel strong. "Now Now. Only god little colt get their answers. And good little colts eat all their food."

"Oh my, you were quite the adventurer chef," She commented as she listened to his words. "Do you miss that?"
    He did miss it. Bindle on his back. A toothpick in his mouth. Another master every few months."It was some time. Being an chef exploring the countryside. But it was a life for one with no obligations. And it was lonely."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Grills clsed his eyes. He relished in the reaction the colt gave him. It made hm feel awesome. It made him feel strong. "Now Now. Only god little colt get their answers. And good little colts eat all their food."
    She glanced Garion furrowing her brows slightly. "Sit up right Garion, you don't want to develop a bad posture, rather un gentlecolt."
    Slightly deflated, Garion returned his attentions to his food. "Okay, Mister Grills." He tried sitting up as straight as he could without it being uncomfortable. Which was likely not as straight as Gwyn would have liked. In any case, the colt tried to keep his questions in as he ate his dinner, also trying to keep in mind the various eating lessons. A lot for a little colt's head to keep track of.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-14 at 11:44 PM.