New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Who Saw The Deep

Hello Peoples,

I'm new to this site and I'm pretty excited from all the web comics I've discovered so far. I look forward to being a part of the community and I think I should also contribute to it.

My web-comic is still new, we upload new content every Wed and Fri so book mark Who Saw the Deep and check it out on those days.

I also made some twitter accounts for some of the main characters and others including Erik Wikstrom, techNo_ir, and, of course, the main Who Saw the Deep twitter account. If you're into the twitter thing you can find certain hashtags within the comic to bring you to information that the characters relay.

I'm excited about this project and look forward to the feedback I get from this community.

See you in silico,

-Jake

Last edited by Insilico; 2012-04-29 at 06:49 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Who Saw The Deep

hello everyone,

The newest page came out today, you can find it at www.whosawthedeep.com.

Thought I should share, looking forward to feedback.

-See you in silico

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Yo. Just thought I'd let you know that this is pretty cool. Good art - lighting, heavy shadows and contrast, good noir stuff. Story....eh, whatevs, it's conspiracy-laden cyberpunk noir, nothing's supposed to make sense, so long as teh atmosphere holds. Which it does.

Three notes. 1: That opening page....towards teh bottom, I can't help but feel it's too....clean. Needs more clutter, trash, shadows, lines, junk, stuff like that. A stronger contrast against teh skyscrapers in teh distance. 2: I feel vaguely confused that no one we've seen looks Chinese, despite this being Hong Kong. 3: DAT UNIT-01. That kinda made my day. Thanks for that.

So ya, looking forward to more.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?

Either Neo Tokyo-3, or an underground jail.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello everyone,

Excited to say we're almost done with Issue 1, only a few pages left. You can find the newest page on the website and some content in the Extras section.

-See you in silico

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

I've only read a few pages but it looks really good so far . Some fantastic artwork