New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,506 of 1506
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XLIV: Stunt Bro and Hella Jayden

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    I think that was because he had the Gauntlet at the time. Karnak has always been able to deal unhealing wounds (see Szark), and that Gauntlet had a good portion of his power.
    Yep, he lost the gautnlet after mutilating a half dozen students to get mirandas location then getting banished by momma deegan, who then proceeded to take the gauntlet, reverse the polarity, and make it a healing gauntlet instead. Oops, time for the new topic. I dont have the dance puppet pic to post.
    Last edited by Traab; 2012-05-18 at 12:37 PM.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Orc in the Playground
    Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XLIV: Stunt Bro and Hella Jayden

Credit where credit is due: that's the best-looking Deegan laser I've seen. Mookie does sometimes experiment and make an effort. The obvious counter is to tell him to step it up, but it would feel disingenuous to complain now.

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by rocketpony View Post
    RE: today's comic
    So, Luna was behind the bug guy, I guess? That's how she shot him, from behind, with a mighty Firebeam spell. So, I guess it's possible that they didn't turn their backs on him, he just kind of walked harmlessly past them, with his hand beams radiating in all directions somehow failing to affect them in any sense.
    I think it might help setup if he had something like a D&D table, so he could keep track of where everyone is in relation to each other, and see things like "Oh, for these guys to be here, they need to have passed this guy, here, and if he did not attack them in transit that is ridiculous."
    It would also help if he drew his fight scenes in more angles than a flat ninety degrees. This would also would also help them feel less dull and tensionless; it's really hard to feel engaged in the action with the way they're drawn now.

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kizor View Post
    Credit where credit is due: that's the best-looking Deegan laser I've seen. Mookie does sometimes experiment and make an effort. The obvious counter is to tell him to step it up, but it would feel disingenuous to complain now.
    "Disingenuous to complain"? We've become freaking beamspam connoisseurs!

CURSE YOU, MOOKIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

5. - Top - End - #1505
    Colossus in the Playground

Originally Posted by rocketpony View Post
    RE: today's comic
    So, Luna was behind the bug guy, I guess? That's how she shot him, from behind, with a mighty Firebeam spell. So, I guess it's possible that they didn't turn their backs on him, he just kind of walked harmlessly past them, with his hand beams radiating in all directions somehow failing to affect them in any sense.
    I think it might help setup if he had something like a D&D table, so he could keep track of where everyone is in relation to each other, and see things like "Oh, for these guys to be here, they need to have passed this guy, here, and if he did not attack them in transit that is ridiculous."
    No, you fool! It is obvious that what actually happened was luna charged up a MEGA firebeam spam, and fired it around the world so it could hit mantis mage in the back. Think about it, would luna REALLY need time to be "chargin her lazerz" just to launch a fireball? Of course not! But, this super blast attack was SO powerful, that if it had hit anything without the chance to attenuate and lose some energy first, it could have destroyed the WORLD! Thank god the deegan world is a 99% flat plain with no features so the beam didnt go through anything on its flight path.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

6. - Top - End - #1506
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Alright people, as much fun as this thread is, we have exceeded the post count maximum for the boards. So without further adieu, click the pic for the next thread.

Last edited by MReav; 2012-05-18 at 11:28 PM.