Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 539
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    +0 Dex modifier, don't fail me now.
    (1d20)[11]


    EDIT: Also:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think we decided to use the Age of Illusions rule to make embracing the source as a Move Action a DC 20 Composure check (and as a Free Action a DC 30).

    ...EDIT2: But it would still take a full round to get around the block.

    EDIT3: Perhaps we should use something like this? Coloring in the terrain can be a little finicky, but it's perfect for easily updating everybody's location; just 'Lk' in a square for me, 'Lr' for Starbin, S1 for soldier one, et cetera.

    EDIT4 (sigh): or this one with actual squares

    EDIT5: Nevermind, I just edited the first one (which is a copy of some random campaign's actual map) to be square.
    Last edited by Tylerb7; 2012-06-26 at 05:49 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Luran shook his head at Leilanna's idea that they simply wait. It's not like I said there's a group of picnickers up ahead ... When the group suddenly fans out and attacks, everyone is caught off-guard and surprised by the initial onslaught of fire.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ref: (1d20+5)[22]
    Initiative: (1d20+7)[19]


    Blinking in pain as he tried to avoid the flames, Luran grunted through gritted teeth to Anyanna and Leilanna, "Please don't let them do that again ..." Nodding to Berin and Lukas, he moved forward to engage one of the soldiers.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Looking to move forward in order to intercept one of the closest soldiers and attack w/the hafted axe (since that's what he was holding). Since Luran isn't really sure who hurt them, he's hoping the women will deal with ... well, the women.
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Yep we are using the rules from Age of Illusion (Pg 122) about using composure to embrace the source quicker.

    New Skill Use (Composure) - Embracing
    the source
    By Steven Russell
    A channeler sufficiently skilled at composing
    themselves finds their ability to embrace the
    source is quickened, and those of great skill find
    that they may embrace almost instantly.
    Embrace the source as a Move Action:
    Composure DC 20
    Embrace the source as a Free Action: Composure
    DC 30
    If the Composure Skill Check fails by more than
    5, the channeler must make a Fortitude save
    (DC15). If the character succeeds at the Fortitude
    save, they are unharmed by the attempt to
    embrace the source, but must begin to Embrace
    again, taking a full round. If the save fails, the
    result depends on how badly the roll failed.
    Subtract the saving throw result from the DC and
    consult the table on Page 163 of the WoT RPG.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Also, Tyler, that map required permission, so I just created one, which we can use for future battles as well since it's only a spreadsheet (I don't have any of this fancy map-making software )

    MAP


    Spoiler
    Show
    Lastly, go ahead and post your actions with your initiative roll, then I'll resolve it all.

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Neo_Leviathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Initiative: 17
    Actions:
    Full round action: Bypass Block & Embrace Saidar
    Free: Shouting at the hostiles "Hey! What do you think you're doing?! Who are you?!"
    Super cute Catgirl Avatar by Kymme

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    (On initiative count 11)

    In a panic, Lukas wildly weaves a wall of spirit between one of the opposing women and the source.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Sul = 1
    Da = 2
    Sul2 = 3

    Target: (1d3)[3]

    Opposed concentration check, with power rating and skill modifiers: [roll]1d20+9+7[/roll]
    EDIT: Forgot you had to combine modifiers. Doesn't matter, since I hit the wrong target.

    Last edited by Tylerb7; 2012-06-26 at 06:55 AM.

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    That's fine, it's quite complicated with all the modifiers: I'm going to change Shielding from a concentration check to a power check (since all casters will maximise their concentration ranks anyway) so you don't have to add that as a bonus (also, for this battle I'll point out that your concentration ranks are equal, so there's no difference in this battle)

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    As Berin meets back with the group to mention the movement he saw on the hill, he realizes it was already too late, and his fellow party members were pressing forward for a better look.

    Trying to get his bow at the ready, flames suddenly spring up around him and he rolls in an attempt to dodge the fire.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Reflex (1d20+5)[23]
    Initiative (1d20+7)[9]


    Clearly hurt from the fire, but to what extent he doesn't realize, Berin's only focus is on the advancing soldiers. Knocking an arrow and pulling back the string in what seems like one fluid motion, he let's loose the arrow at the closest advancing soldier.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack (1d20+6)[25]
    if Crit (1d20+6)[16]
    Damage (1d8)[1]
    Surprise inside!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Click 'em all!



    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Berin - A Two Rivers Archer
    Uriell - A Druid
    Robb - The Scruffy Scout



  8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Both Luran and berin avoid the worst of the fires (Reflex saves passed- 4 damage each).

    Luran Moves forward steadily, knowing he can't quite reach their foes.

    The women again channel and this time the fire springs up around Anyanna and Leilanna, who are busy trying to embrace the source.
    Spoiler
    Show
    12 each, reflex save for half


    Lukas weaves a mesh of spirit around the woman to your left, but she seems oblivious, as is everyone else.

    Berin's arrow finds a whole in one of the soldiers' armour and he staggers from the pain (S3)

    The soldiers advance.

    New round.

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Lukas falls back (square one down and to the left of Leilanna) then weaves another shield, working his way systematically through the women.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Initiative count 11.
    Target: Da
    (1d20+9)[17]

    edit: Releasing the first, ineffective shield first, of course.
    Last edited by Tylerb7; 2012-06-26 at 03:28 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Neo_Leviathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Gritting her teeth at the pain Leilanna draws upon more of the Power than is really safe, rapidly weaving Fire and Air into a volatile mesh of weaves.
    "If you like fire, then BURN!"

    Hair flying wildly and a manic light behind her eyes, Leilanna hurls a ball of flame into the middle of the group, exploding amongst in their midst.


    Rolls & OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

    Reflex save: (1d20+3)[19]
    Overchannel roll: (1d20+16)[29]
    Fireball damage: (4d6+3)[15]
    Reflex DC 17 for half.

    Darn it Luran, I can't hit them all because you're too close :)
    Fireball will hit all three women, plus Soldier's 2 & 3
    Last edited by Neo_Leviathan; 2012-06-26 at 07:41 PM.
    Super cute Catgirl Avatar by Kymme

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Luran growled as he closed and saw clearly that the armor was the same from his dreams ... stepping forward, he heaved the huge axe up and swung it down on the closest soldier.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: 17 / HPs: 29/33 AC: 17
    Move action to close
    Standard action to attack w/hafted axe: (1d20+5)[22]
    Damage (if neccesary): (1d12+3)[7]
    Add +1 to hit, I think, if we are in the woods (do we round up or down for Nature's Warrior?)
    Last edited by Starbin; 2012-06-26 at 08:27 PM.
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Much more composed now, Berin readies his second shot.

    "Anyone know who these people are, and why they are attacking us?"

    With a gentle exhale after yelling to his companions, Berin focuses again on the nearest soldier and lets loose his arrow.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack: (1d20+8)[18]
    If Crit: (1d20+8)[16]
    Damage: (1d8)[7]
    Surprise inside!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Click 'em all!



    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Berin - A Two Rivers Archer
    Uriell - A Druid
    Robb - The Scruffy Scout



  13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Luran strikes first, darting forwards and slicing at the soldier who was still reeling from Berin's shot: his strike is true and wounds the foe deeply, but the man has not time to recover, as the world around him is suddenly full of fire and he staggers back, burning, which unsurprisingly causes his flailing blade to miss. Capitalising on his weakness, Bering sends a point blank shot into his heart, putting the man out of his misery.

    The flames also send the women staggering about shrieking, one succumbing to the flames, though the woman embracing Saidar still stands with her companion.

    They retaliate, weaving a complex web of spirit which she hurls at Anyanna, who, though filled with the light of Saidar, cannot hold it and is Shielded.

    Two of the soldiers however converge on Luran, seeing him as a vulnerable target: first he is attacked from the left, then a man is at his right, both wielding cruel hooked blades. Each strike connects and cuts through his armour, and though both looked to be mortal wounds, Luran luckily avoids an untimely death.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Luran takes 11 damage.


    Lukas, logically moving on sends his own complex weave of spirit which after a brief struggle, settles on the woman weaving saidar and her power is extinguished: their is a brief pause, then first she and seconds later her companion, begin to wail, crying out as though the Dragon himself has come again.

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Staggering to the side, Luran knew that the blows had hurt him significantly. Taking a step, Luran tried to put distance between himself and one of the soldiers, while continuing to threaten the other.

    "No mercy, kin thief!" With those muttered words, Luran pressed his attack, hoping that Lukas would eventually pull forth his sword and help, instead of just standing around staring at their attackers.

    "Snap out of it, Lukas!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: 17 / HPs: 18/33 AC: 17
    5ft step to move away from one soldier while keeping engaged w/the other
    Standard action to attack w/hafted axe: (1d20+6)[14]
    Damage (if neccesary): (1d12+3)[6]
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  15. - Top - End - #225
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Neo_Leviathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Seeing Anyanna shielded and then moments later inexplicably freed, Leilanna found herself momentarily quite surprised "Wow, the way that girl is wailing, Anyanna breaking the shield must have really hurt her, it's even broken her hold on Saidar."

    Preparing, though not yet casting, another Fireball weave, Leilanna shouts at the top of her lungs, her voice more than slightly wild from the exultation of Saidar.
    "Stand down or we will destroy you!"

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

    Initiative count 17
    Ready action, if any of them attack, I fireball :)


    Roll
    Spoiler
    Show

    Weavesight check to learn the Shield weave: (1d20+7)[23]
    Last edited by Neo_Leviathan; 2012-06-27 at 06:05 AM.
    Super cute Catgirl Avatar by Kymme

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Realizing that he's beginning to look suspicious--or worse, craven--, Lukas falls back toward the woman and drops his crossbow, as though preparing to fight the oncoming soldiers in pitched melee.



    Spoiler
    Show

    Initiative count 11.
    Five foot step diagonally, to put me in front of Leilanna. Crossbow dropped as a free action. Concentrate on maintaining the weave.

  17. - Top - End - #227
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Having little clue if his arrows could do a thing to the woman standing so calm amidst this battle or deciding to try and pick off an attacker confronting Luran in the midst of their melee strains Berin's thoughts.

    You have no idea what that woman is capable of or even if she can be hurt, but you do know that you can pick a field mouse off at 100yrds away
    , he thinks to himself.

    With that thought confirmed, he turns his attention to the soldier on Luran's right, and lets loose his arrow.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attacking S4 (1d20+4)[5] includes -4 for firing into melee
    If Crit (1d20+4)[21]
    Damage (1d8)[8]
    Surprise inside!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Click 'em all!



    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Berin - A Two Rivers Archer
    Uriell - A Druid
    Robb - The Scruffy Scout



  18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    The screaming of the two women is now over powering in t's intensity, and you can tell it has unnerved the soldiers. The light of Saidar no longer shines around the shorter of the two, and oddly, as they turn to run it seems that they have difficulty making head way, as though they tied together and are each pulling in different directions.
    S1 continues to amble towards Lukas, but his already slow pace is slowed further by his anxiety to go near the two women which is plain from his reluctant steps.
    Luran dodges the two soldiers he is fighting, but his own blow glances off of their heavy segmented plate.
    Berin lines up a shot, but in a moment of panic seizes up, forgetting the training and experience of his youth. This crisis causes the bowstring to snap in his hand and the arrow (meant for the soldiers before him) to sail wildly into the scrub lands, far from any combatant.

    Anya, seeing the chaos around them, and freed from her shield, sends out two thick strands of Air which snake around the advancing soldier, stopping his cry of horror after a second and binding him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Since the women act before Leilanna, you don't need to ready, so you could fireball the soldiers or react to the women fleeing.

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Luran knew this was a loosing proposition if he didn't receive help soon, but there was little for it now. Stepping back, he pressed his attack against one of his foes, trying to even his odds.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: 17 / HPs: 18/33 AC: 17
    5ft step to G12
    Standard action to attack w/hafted axe: (1d20+6)[21]
    Damage (if neccesary): (1d12+3)[6]
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Not daring to divide his attention, Lukas continues to focus almost entirely on maintaining the shield.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Full round action to maintain the weave.

  21. - Top - End - #231
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Neo_Leviathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Noting their continued advance, and the danger her companions were in, Leilanna raised a hand, a great ball of fire again building on her palm and then shooting towards the enemy soldiers

    OOC: Well, they haven't responded and haven't backed off, so another fireball at the soldiers. I'm unsure if the women will be close enough to still be caught in the blast as they turn to run.

    Rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Overchanneling my last Lvl 3 slot to a lvl 4 one
    Overchannel roll: (1d20+16)[27]
    Fireball damage: (4d6+3)[18]
    Super cute Catgirl Avatar by Kymme

  22. - Top - End - #232
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Extremely flustered with himself, Berin tries to regain focus. His first real battle and it would seem that the overwhelming nature of it may be getting to him.

    Stay Calm. Breathe, he thinks to himself.

    Steadying his aim again at the soldier, Berin exhales and lets loose another arrow at nearest soldier.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attacking S4 (1d20+4)[20] includes -4 for firing into melee, if not in melee add additional 4 to attack score
    If Crit (1d20+4)[15]
    Damage (1d8)[1]
    Surprise inside!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Click 'em all!



    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Berin - A Two Rivers Archer
    Uriell - A Druid
    Robb - The Scruffy Scout



  23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Leilanna's weave hurls a ball of fire into the enemies, narrowly missing Luran, but not sparing the other two. They stagger out, ablaze only to be taken swiftly by Luran's axe and Berin's arrow.
    Anyanna maintains her weave, holding the last soldier immobile, whilst the two fleeing women pause, exhaustion seeming to overcome them even as their keening continues unabated.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Congrats, fight over. Give yourselves 800 experience each.

  24. - Top - End - #234
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Luran looked to the two exhausted women, a snarl on his face. "Ladies ... Lukas ... can you handle the women while Berin and I chat with this one.". The last was said with a jerk of his head towards the frozen man, who the Ghealdan was even now approaching.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Luran will disarm the soldier, if possible, and prepare to tie him up. I suppose searching will come later ... After the interrogation Of course
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  25. - Top - End - #235
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Lukas nods, then fishes out a pair of manacles, which he tosses to Luran. "Here, these may help." Then he retrieves his crossbow and takes a steady pace toward the two women, still holding the shield.

    As the adrenaline of battle wears of, he begins to regret using the power so blatantly. For a brief moment, he considers killing the two women before they would have a chance to expose him. The Light burn me if they figure out what I am.

    Spoiler
    Show
    The manacles are the lockless kind, presumably of the sort held by an easily-removed (except by the one shackled) spike.

    Assuming we capture the women, Lukas will suggest gagging them and interrogating the soldier first.

  26. - Top - End - #236
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Neo_Leviathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Face flushed and hair flying every which way, Leilanna strides towards the two exhausted women. "I have no idea who the one helping her is, but the channeller seems exhausted. Anyanna breaking her shield seems to have really backlashed badly. Still, can't risk her channelling..."

    Moving up to maybe a couple of meters away (close enough that a random swipe from a dagger should be well out of range), and not having any idea that the woman is already shielded, Leilanna will carefully (after all, she's only just learned the weave by observation) weave her own shield.

    As the shield locks in place, Leilanna smiles down at the disheveled looking girl "Thankyou for teaching me that weave, a rather helpful one, wouldn't you agree? Now, would you like to tell me who you are and why you attacked us"

    Drawing just a little deeper on the Power and letting the sensation of exultation flow into her, Leilanna's smile turns into a wild grin. "You'd really like to tell me of your own accord.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Overchannel roll to turn a lvl 2 weave into a lvl 3 so that I can use a Shield
    (1d20+16)[27]
    Power check:
    (1d20+8)[9]
    Well, that shield roll just screwed up quite nicely, but how does that horrid roll interact with the existing shield etc? If it's still a fail I'll just keep trying until she's shielded, not like she can resist :)
    Last edited by Neo_Leviathan; 2012-07-10 at 11:13 PM.
    Super cute Catgirl Avatar by Kymme

  27. - Top - End - #237
    Dwarf in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Huh, that's a pretty tough situation. For starters, we know from both the books and the rules that shielding someone who hasn't embraced the source is just easier---not a guarantee. This seems to apply for sure, since the target is shielded and not touching the source. So at the very least you get a +6 bonus to the power check. But since you can resist a shield without having embraced the source, it seems like it might also be possible when you can't embrace the source.

    And come to think of it, are there any rules for breaking a shield? There's one feat in UtDB that tries to make it possible, but it doesn't even apply to our version of revised Shield.

    Maybe we could use this player's suggested fix, along with turning it back into a Concentration check? It seems to pretty much just take the version of Shield we're already using and make it more playable---not to mention the fact that it solves the current ambiguity:
    Once a shield is in place, any other channeler can cast a shield weave on the same target, and it automatically takes effect.
    I also really like how it takes into account channeling fatigue, which is often a game-changer in the books.
    Last edited by Tylerb7; 2012-07-11 at 02:58 AM.

  28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Woah that's a lot of stuff put into that Shield Weave. I'll have another look, but I think I'll stick with the current plan.

    Also, since there are rules for when a channeler isn't embracing the source, then we'll simply apply them here and explain it IC. So we have opposed power rolls when the weave is cast, and once Lukas removes his Shield we apply the effects. If she wins it could have been a poorly woven shield, or perhaps the caster underestimated the other's strength.


    Luran succeeds in taking the man's sword and shield and placing them out of reach, whilst Anyanna stands by, holding the flows of Air around him. The man begins to cry silently, obviously trying to maintain his composure but failing.

    Lukas and Leilanna catch up to the two women: one is wearing a red and black dress with an odd pattern on it, one of lightning bolts, whilst the other wears a plain grey dress. However the strangest thing about the pair is the silver leash that connects them: a bracelet from the red and black clad woman's wrist to the neck of the mewling shorter woman, who also seems exhausted, and who's collapse you assume halted the other woman's flight.

    Leilanna weaves the complex tracery of Spirit upon the grey clothed woman, who glances up and sees it hover around.

    The taller woman turns to face Leilanna, her face a mix of anxiety and anger and spits at you: "Filth! You are monsters and you will be leashed." Her accent is an odd one that neither of you have heard before, and leads to an odd slurring of her words. She also glances at Lukas and down at the other two, her eyes betraying her fear.

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Neo_Leviathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Leilanna slowly circles the pair, not entirely sure if her shield has taken, but the girl doesn't seem to be trying to embrace the source.
    "So.. a woman out taking her pet lover for a stroll, with bodyguards, and decides to attack us? I can't make sense of this..."

    Stepping forward, Leilanna gently brushes the collar around the girl's neck. "Very pretty, not the kind of thing I'd expect to see someone wearing out of the bedroom, or at least not this far from home, but I can see the attraction."

    At the other woman's outburst Leilanna turns to face her "Monsters to be leashed? For one thing, you already have one pet at your whim, don't you think more would take attention away from your lover? And two, why would you think us monsters?"

    Spoiler
    Show

    Two women, one leashed to the other, out with a group of armed men? Clearly it's a BDSM thing and they don't like strangers ;)
    Super cute Catgirl Avatar by Kymme

  30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: The Wheel Weaves... [IC]

    Following Luran to the "frozen" man, Berin makes sure to take a moment and see if any of his arrows are recoverable, and if the dead men have anything of interest or value on them.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Search: (1d20+8)[18]


    After his search, he continues on over to the man, and while he awaits Luran to ask the first questions, he can't stop but wonder what it feels like to be made powerless as he is now.
    Surprise inside!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Click 'em all!



    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Berin - A Two Rivers Archer
    Uriell - A Druid
    Robb - The Scruffy Scout



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •