New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XL: The Plot Thickens!

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    She was already in the process of making more when she pulled the very badly burned ones out of the oven,
    She couldn't have been in such a process- the ingredients are in the song, which had already ended by the time she had pulled the tray out of the oven. Unless Applebloom and Pinkie Pie were singing rounds...

Idea!
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    She couldn't have been in such a process- the ingredients are in the song, which had already ended by the time she had pulled the tray out of the oven. Unless Applebloom and Pinkie Pie were singing rounds...

Idea!
    After the song it cut to black. So we know a bunch of time could pass.

The Flim Flam Bros were unicorns and they could make a good cider
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ettin in the Playground

You can blame thank Erikun for this one.

Spoiler
    Show

Argh my pancreas!

4. - Top - End - #454
    Titan in the Playground

Different scene, same set. We break between starting to cook and sometime after the results of at least two batches. Since not enough time has passed to cook even one batch anyways.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    After the song it cut to black. So we know a bunch of time could pass.
    That could imply that Rainbow Dash made the cupcakes for the rest of the party, then. I totally ran into this picture while looking for something completely unrelated to the discussion, clearly Pinkie Pie's trying to tell me I should stop trying to talk about cupcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    The Flim Flam Bros were unicorns and they could make a good cider
    I thought about that, too, but the problem is that cider (especially they kind ponies make) isn't exactly cooked. Really, you can argue that dropping a piano on an apple makes apple cider.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

6. - Top - End - #456
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Argh my pancreas!
    Can I just have them all?

Wouldn't be right to separate them.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Luna took swift action upon her return from her 1000 years of banishment. Very swift action.
    She used one of them spells from the Starswirl the Bearded section.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    so is anyone else in a situation like me?

you religiously avoided as much royal marriage coverage as humanly possible and just found yourself disgusted with how much time people wasted on it?

and now know that you will be sitting and watching and rewatching and rewatching the same thing (now done with pastel colored marshmallow ponies)
    (thus making it even MORE strange for an adult male to be interested in) and talking about it for weeks afterward?
    Maybe this is partly why I dread the season finale. If I was the kind of person to have nightmares, I'd be having them about this. I'm not sure even the power of pony is enough to make this work for me, as blasphemous as that is to say. I hate being so negative, but the prospect of the season finale is making me feel awful. I shall be immensely relieved once it is over, HUGELY relieved!

I woke up this morning, and I'm just feeling kinda ill with concern for this whole thing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Big overblown royal wedding, new alicorn who's a princess and Celestia's niece, Twi suddenly has a brother who's marrying into the royal family, no Luna from the looks of it, possibly return of Discord (although it could just as well be anything else)...

Clones might be pretty cool, though, and seeing Twi's parents again is always nice.

But all of this... maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but right now I'm feeling terrible and not at all excited like everyone else seems to be

8. - Top - End - #458
    Troll in the Playground

finale
    Spoiler
    Show
    wait a minute, she's an alicorn?!? she better be in charge of the tides or something (actually, that would be kinda awesome) or im going to be annoyed
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

9. - Top - End - #459
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    finale
    Spoiler
    Show
    wait a minute, she's an alicorn?!? she better be in charge of the tides or something (actually, that would be kinda awesome) or im going to be annoyed
    Finale thoughts:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, let's see. Going by names: Celestia, referring to a star, the Sun being the closest, so, Princess of the Sun. Luna, obvious. "Cadence" is a word referring to rhythm, a tempo. Since Faust herself was behind the creation of Cadence (though not of the alicorn Cadence), we can assume she has some significance in the world. Going from the name, if Cadence is a princess, she is a princess of something related to rhythm, equidistant and/or equally spaced events. Tides, Seasons, that sort of thing.

However, of the many shots we've seen of Cadence so far, we have never seen an important detail. Maybe the whole thing with the Princesses doesn't work that way? Maybe only two can ever be in power? Maybe that's the "dark secret"?

Cadence is a blank flank?

edit: scratch that, the toy has a cutie mark. And it's a sort of a heart-shaped tiara/necklace thing. If she's a princess of something, I've no idea what it is.
    Last edited by Sean Mirrsen; 2012-03-28 at 04:17 AM.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

10. - Top - End - #460
    Titan in the Playground

finale
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    She has both wings and horn (that kinda sounds like a euphemism, doesn't it? ), and is apparently Celestia's niece, but we don't know anything beyond that. Maybe she's Celestia's "niece" in the same way Blueblood is her "nephew", which is to say probably way, way back in the tiny roots of the family tree if it isn't actually just a social title with no family relation at all. Like the "Duke" he was apparently supposed to be all along, perhaps "princess" Cadence is actually nothing more than a Duchess, and in Equestria they just like to call all rulers "princess".

And she better not be in charge of anything other than some small principality somewhere if you ask me. I do NOT want another princess like Celestia and Luna. If she's like Blueblood, that is to say probably totally insignificant and no more special than somepony like Fancy Pants, then I'm fine with that.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

Seeing as Cadence has a normal mane its seem more then obvious she is no on par with Celestia and Luna.

Speaking of... IIRC per Word of Faust have no offspring or siblings so any and all relations are further removed.

All suggesting she is either some sort of foreign noblity or a compromise on the definition of "Princess" like "Prince" Blueblood. I'd point out that actually has some weight by the by, princes deriving from princeps and merely noting the first ergo leader. Hence why you have Principalities for example.

So while we can't know what Hasbro shoehorned in (probably the wings, watch them like not even be mentioned) Lauren involvement through the finale is worth at least some trust that this won't cause some RUINED FOREVER canon.

Spoilers? None of this is spoilers, its been around for months and months.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Seeing as Cadence has a normal mane its seem more then obvious she is no on par with Celestia and Luna.

Speaking of... IIRC per Word of Faust have no offspring or siblings so any and all relations are further removed.

All suggesting she is either some sort of foreign noblity or a compromise on the definition of "Princess" like "Prince" Blueblood. I'd point out that actually has some weight by the by, princes deriving from princeps and merely noting the first ergo leader. Hence why you have Principalities for example.

So while we can't know what Hasbro shoehorned in (probably the wings, watch them like not even be mentioned) Lauren involvement through the finale is worth at least some trust that this won't cause some RUINED FOREVER canon.

Spoilers? None of this is spoilers, its been around for months and months.
    It may have been around for months, but I like to spoiler it as a courtesy to those few who may try (and probably fail badly in this case) to keep the season finale unspoiled. If I was one of them I'd probably find it annoying how Hasbro spoils stuff months in advance and everyone seem to take that as a reason to not care about said spoilers. It is still a future episode.

Anyway...

Spoiler
    Show
    She likely is not much different from Blueblood, especially in Faust's original vision. I'm not so much worried about what the writers had in mind, and more what Hasbro is forcing down their throats. I have much more trust for the writers than for Hasbro. Also kinda worried that they will decide to not explain anything about Cadence and just throw her in without a word, maybe thinking that'll be better than giving an explanation that some may not like.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Titan in the Playground

Right, well before I head off today. I wanted to leave behind a nice little imagebomb to remember me by. Random image edition!

Spoiler
    Show

Warning: Huge but awesome
    Spoiler
    Show

Warning: Huge and funny
    Spoiler
    Show

Warning: Huge and Derpy
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]

Warning: HNNGGG
    Spoiler
    Show

QFS

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Well it could be that it comes more naturally to EPs. Spike has a lot of time clocked in his apron, and Discord doesn't so much cook as rewrite reality into cotton candy.
    Man I want that power.

Spoiler
    Show

Argh my pancreas!
    aaaaand QFS.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

And she better not be in charge of anything other than some small principality somewhere if you ask me. I do NOT want another princess like Celestia and Luna. If she's like Blueblood, that is to say probably totally insignificant and no more special than somepony like Fancy Pants, then I'm fine with that.
    Spoiler
    Show
    i get where you're coming from, but having her just be no one means alicorns aren't unique or mystical. that not only screws up a lot of fanon, i think it makes the world a little less interesting.

though the fact that both of our opinion exist with decent enough reasons means hasbro just screwed themselves no matter what.
    non-serious-prediction/hope: she gets retcon-ed at some point to a unicorn

of course, i may be bias because i've had an idea for a fanfic rolling around in my head that requires alicorns be special.
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-03-28 at 06:10 AM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

15. - Top - End - #465
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    i get where you're coming from, but having her just be no one means alicorns aren't unique or mystical. that not only screws up a lot of fanon, i think it makes the world a little less interesting.

though the fact that both of our opinion exist with decent enough reasons means hasbro just screwed themselves no matter what.
    non-serious-prediction/hope: she gets retcon-ed at some point to a unicorn

of course, i may be bias because i've had an idea for a fanfic rolling around in my head that requires alicorns be special.
    Season Finale
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would much prefer alicorns to be special and mystical too, that's why I prefer to have only Celestia and Luna. But since they've decided to throw in a third alicorn, so far for no obvious reason, I would much prefer to have Cadence be more mundane exactly so that Celestia and Luna can keep their special, mystical appearance. If she's just like them, then that diminishes them.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    LOL, that expression. Doesn't look like he's having kids anytime soon. Trying to ride Dash just got 20% more painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Where do these relatives come from, since Rarity had a crush on Celestia's nephew? Are they from Luna?
    I'm thinking Greek mythology, where gods occasionally had flings with mortals (because even gods can get lonely) and sire bloodlines of pony decendants. I figure these occasional nieces & nephews are from such unions.
    It makes sense in my mind.

Discord also made Cotton Candy and Chocolate Milk pretty dang well.
    *Exploding* chocolate milk.

Season Finale
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would much prefer alicorns to be special and mystical too, that's why I prefer to have only Celestia and Luna. But since they've decided to throw in a third alicorn, so far for no obvious reason, I would much prefer to have Cadence be more mundane exactly so that Celestia and Luna can keep their special, mystical appearance. If she's just like them, then that diminishes them.
    Didn't the TV guide episode summary say something about Twi discovering her dark secret? Maybe there's a perfectly reasonable (and obvious) explanation about this third "alicorn"?
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-03-28 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Another Idea
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

17. - Top - End - #467
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Maybe there's a perfectly reasonable (and obvious) explanation about this third "alicorn"?
    E.g. the pony pantheon is bigger than two...?
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-03-28 at 07:42 AM.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    But who would we like in it? Would we like just about any random pony in it? Specifically Cadence. And is it an actual pantheon in the first place, that is, are Celestia and Luna deities or seen as deities or just... powerful sorceresses who rule a fairly small nation of ponies?

Didn't the TV guide episode summary say something about Twi discovering her dark secret? Maybe there's a perfectly reasonable (and obvious) explanation about this third "alicorn"?
    Yes, it's really Trixie in disguise There's a lot of speculation, as always.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

But who would we like in it? Would we like just about any random pony in it? Specifically Cadence. And is it an actual pantheon in the first place, that is, are Celestia and Luna deities or seen as deities or just... powerful sorceresses who rule a fairly small nation of ponies?
    Well, I've always been solidly in the goddess camp.

Though, I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I've always had a half-thought that there maybe should be a very small chance (like one in a thousand, or one in ten thousand) that a pony born to a unicorn and pegasus parent is a mutant that gets both wings and a horn. Very rare, but not completely unheard of, but not any more likely to be extra powerful or anything outside of popular pony fiction (in fact, probably more likely to be the reverse, more prone to medical complications); i.e. not a goddess like Celestia or Luna, just a natural product of pony genetics.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I've always been solidly in the goddess camp.

Though, I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I've always had a half-thought that there maybe should be a very small chance (like one in a thousand, or one in ten thousand) that a pony born to a unicorn and pegasus parent is a mutant that gets both wings and a horn. Very rare, but not completely unheard of, but not any more likely to be extra powerful or anything outside of popular pony fiction (in fact, probably more likely to be the reverse, more prone to medical complications); i.e. not a goddess like Celestia or Luna, just a natural product of pony genetics.
    Personally I'm in the "Gandalf" camp. That is, not quite goddesses but some sort of immortal, "angelic" sorcerers. I guess that counts as demi-gods maybe. And I think that works best with a somewhat limited number and a certain level of exclusivity and status.

I'm just not convinced that Cadence should belong in such a group. She strikes me as quite unworthy of that (of course maybe she'll turn out to be totally kick-flank awesome, but still). Also, would we like somepony like that to marry a mortal? I know we do that sort of thing all the time in fanon, and that's great, but in canon? Would we like Celestia or Luna to marry, for example? I wouldn't, except in fanon where anything goes.
    Last edited by Deadly; 2012-03-28 at 08:20 AM.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Colossus in the Playground

Would we like Celestia and Luna to marry, for example? I wouldn't, except in fanon where anything goes.
    *Thanqol's perception of that line. Was interested by the implications - eclipse?*

22. - Top - End - #472
    Titan in the Playground

More finale stuff that I'm not certain is actually spoilers or not
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm curious where the expectations for all this alicorn world-building (or lack thereof) came from in the final episode. As far as I can tell, they drew tiny wings on the character because the toy is going to be an alicorn so it can be larger and sell for a bit more money.

Now, there definitely is hype related to the season finale. The show is going all out to try and make this a spectacular wedding with what appears to be a cool story, and I have expectations about the narrative of the episode that I hope are met.

But as far as information about alicorns and their place in the universe, I don't expect them to say anything about that at all and most likely they'll ignore Cadence's wings entirely.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

23. - Top - End - #473
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    *Thanqol's perception of that line. Was interested by the implications - eclipse?*
    Eclipse would be an awesome name for a young alicorn foal.

More finale stuff that I'm not certain is actually spoilers or not
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm curious where the expectations for all this alicorn world-building (or lack thereof) came from in the final episode. As far as I can tell, they drew tiny wings on the character because the toy is going to be an alicorn so it can be larger and sell for a bit more money.

Now, there definitely is hype related to the season finale. The show is going all out to try and make this a spectacular wedding with what appears to be a cool story, and I have expectations about the narrative of the episode that I hope are met.

But as far as information about alicorns and their place in the universe, I don't expect them to say anything about that at all and most likely they'll ignore Cadence's wings entirely.
    Yes, the very likely prospect of them not explaining a thing is one of the - or at least my - major concerns about all this.

And I'm not sure I'm convinced by the massive hype Hasbro seems eager to stir up, what with this whole event surrounding the episode. It's like Hasbro wants a little too much from this, instead of just letting the studio deliver us an awesome two-parter as usual. I get the feeling Hasbro has a little too much interest in this, which of course means financially. Maybe I'm just way too pessimistic. I don't like to be, I try hard to be as positive about things as I can, but in this case I'm failing.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Troll in the Playground

*Exploding* chocolate milk.
    Wait, chocolate milk isn't supposed to explode? Ohh dear.

In other poniness:
    Bulked-up Pegasus versus Big Macintosh in Tug-of-War.
    Last edited by OracleofWuffing; 2012-03-28 at 10:13 AM.
    ---

25. - Top - End - #475
    Titan in the Playground

Eclipse would be an awesome name for a young alicorn foal.
    Yes, the very likely prospect of them not explaining a thing is one of the - or at least my - major concerns about all this.
    I think you shouldn't worry about this. It's sort of like going to a restaurant that advertises the best Hamburgers in town and then complaining that you're worried they'll make poor spaghetti.I probably shouldn't cook up metaphors right before lunch...wait a second.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-03-28 at 10:22 AM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    It may have been around for months, but I like to spoiler it as a courtesy to those few who may try (and probably fail badly in this case) to keep the season finale unspoiled. If I was one of them I'd probably find it annoying how Hasbro spoils stuff months in advance and everyone seem to take that as a reason to not care about said spoilers. It is still a future episode.
    Guilty as charged. I haven't lost yet, though! All I know so far is:

(Finale Spoilers ... Minor and Common)
    Spoiler
    Show
    There's a princess(?) Alicorn named Candace.
    She is getting married to Shining Armor, Twilight's brother.
    Twilight will discover a "dark secret", presumably about Candace.
    Hasbro(?)/The Hub(?)/Studio B(?), presumably in some strange attempt to garner ratings by appealing to memories of that British royal wedding from a while back, will be having some gal putting on a bridal shower(?) ARG-like thing.
    It's a two-parter.

Mostly because I read the TVGuide synopsis (which is pretty much my line for spoilers) and stumbled into an EDaily article title mentioning sentence 4 above.

It's not too hard to keep unspoiled, though, since I can't keep up with the fandom at large anymore and so don't bother; I pretty much read whatever's unspoiled here and pop on EDaily occasionally to add any new banner(s) to my collection. That said, I do appreciate how good everyone's been about spoiler tags and accompanying labels of late.
    Last edited by AlterForm; 2012-03-28 at 10:53 AM.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ettin in the Playground

See, this is why I've never believed that Celestia and Luna were divinities. Extremely long-lived? Sure! Able to raise the sun and moon on their own when unicorns seemed to need multiples? Definitely! Powerful at magic? Well...we see this more in Luna then in Celestia, but I'd say 'yeah' on this too.
    Divinity? Not by a long shot.

Gotta say, the only problem I see with Cadence is that Faust previously established (albeit not in the show) that Celestia and Luna were the only alicorrns in her vision of the show. Now...things have obviously drifted from that a bit since she's not in the lead-chair anymore, and that's not a bad thing by definition...but it worries me...until I remember Faust is working on the Finale too. So obviously she's okay with what is happening in it.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

28. - Top - End - #478
    Titan in the Playground

Dark-skinned human Luna works surprisingly well in this one. It's usually Celestia who's depicted as dark-skinned, isn't it?
    Spoiler
    Show

I think you shouldn't worry about this. It's sort of like going to a restaurant that advertises the best Hamburgers in town and then complaining that you're worried they'll make poor spaghetti.I probably shouldn't cook up metaphors right before lunch...wait a second.
    I... am not certain I get your point I hear a lot that I shouldn't worry, but it's hard to not worry about things you care about.

Quote Originally Posted by AlterForm View Post
    Guilty as charged. I haven't lost yet, though! All I know so far is:

(Finale Spoilers ... sorta)
    Spoiler
    Show
    There's a princess(?) Alicorn named Candace.
    She is getting married to Shining Armor, Twilight's brother.
    Twilight will discover a "dark secret", presumably about Candace.
    Hasbro(?)/The Hub(?)/Studio B(?), presumably in some strange attempt to garner ratings by appealing to memories of that British royal wedding from a while back, will be having some gal putting on a bridal shower(?) ARG-like thing.
    It's a two-parter.

Mostly because I read the TVGuide synopsis (which is pretty much my line for spoilers) and stumbled into an EDaily article title mentioning sentence 4 above.

It's not too hard to keep unspoiled, though, since I can't keep up with the fandom at large anymore and so don't bother; I pretty much read whatever's unspoiled here and pop on EDaily occasionally to add any new banner(s) to my collection. That said, I do appreciate how good everyone's been about spoiler tags and accompanying labels of late.
    It's kinda tricky to spoiler things when no one else seems to bother. It kinda defeats the point when I put a spoiler on something right after a post where someone else talks about the same out in the open.

I don't get why we aren't (consistently) spoilering discussions about the season finale. It's a future episode, someone might want to avoid knowing anything about its plot or which characters are in it before it airs, especially because the characters that are in it are kinda... big spoilers, you know.

I don't like spoiler boxes any more than others. I wouldn't mind lowering the limit of post-episode spoilering to 24 hours. Tuesday is too long, IMO, since episodes are out in HD within something like 3 hours, and frankly if you don't have the time to watch 20 minutes of pony then you're way too busy to be reading ponythread anyway.

But when it comes to future episodes, it is only fair to spoiler everything until they are future no more. Especially big things like a certain bride and groom.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Firbolg in the Playground

finale
    Spoiler
    Show
    I believe there was an image floating around that said 'faust is gone, post alicorns' or something similar

Wait, we do have one pony that's a unicorn and does a lot of cooking according to the fandom: Pony Joe
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

30. - Top - End - #480
    Bugbear in the Playground

Finale comment:
    Spoiler
    Show

I find it funny that most joke speculations about Cadence is "fake horn". Me? I say "fake wings!" I mean, seriously, has anyone seen her fly?
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku