Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 819
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Many of you have recently returned from a (not particularly profitable) business (ad)venture, but have formed a band, however motley. As you begin to settle yourselves once more into the flow of the city you discover things have changed in your absence. The aged Archa Leane has supposedly lost her grip on power, and the council of lords is circling.

    It seems she is making one last desperate bid for power and has arranged a grand celebration: 15 years of benevolent rulership. Games and entertainments have been proceeding for the past 5 days, until today, where a grand procession is set to pass through the streets and arrive at the purpose built stadium where Leane is set to publicly open the ceremonies that will last another 15 days.

    It is the morning of the procession, and they are just setting out from the Castello, the sprawling district where the nobility rules from.

    Malaina:
    Spoiler
    Show
    There's no rest for the wicked, and certainly no public holidays, not in your line of work. You have been given a letter and told to take it to Phaedrus, a man with whom you have had some connection in the past.The letter is sealed with black wax bearing a crescent moon sigil. You either know or have been informed that he is often resident in the library.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RedSorcererGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    vermont
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Stupid library. Muttering to herself the whole way, Malaina slips quickly through narrow passageways, many known only to her, in the most direct route to the building of books she greatly detests. I could be making a haul if I was out in that crowd. She sneaks up on Phaedrus, then thinks better and falls back several steps, coughs, and approaches more noticeably, but still quiet as Phaedrus has reprimanded her in the past about library etiquette. Stupid library.

    Letter, is all she says, handing him a letter sealed with black wax bearing a crescent moon sigil. She steps back respectfully, and waits for further instruction or dismissal, in the shadows of some shelves. This better bring something in for me. Stupid letter. Stupid library.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Selena's ears perk up as she hears the cough of the halfling, from the other side of the shelf, and the tantalizing prospect of a fun task from Phaedrus's pushy bosses at the thieves' guild.

    She snaps shut the book of elven legends (boring anyway) and slides it back onto the shelf before levering herself up to cruise into the next aisle and find out what's new.

    She glances around, but Maliana is not immediately visible, so she leans on the shelves, trying to wait patiently for Phaedrus to read the letter.
    Last edited by sdream; 2012-03-25 at 09:21 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jodah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Jhoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Phaedrus looks up from his book, bearing diagrams with arcane words and sigils, he smiles at Malaina and takes the letter. "Thank you for whispering," he responds quietly. He glances at the crest and and his smile disappears, he sighs, "I had hoped to do some studying today...but c'est la vie." Glancing quickly around the immediate area, he checks to see if he need be worried about anyone.* After making sure of safety he cracks the seal, and reads the letter quickly paying attention to the writing and signature as much as the content of the letter.**

    Spoiler
    Show

    *Spot: (1d20+1)[2]
    **Forgery: (1d20+4)[15] (takes about a minute)
    Side note: Never thought of this before, but I really want to pepper my speech with foreign languages. That said I don't have a way to translate things into Elven, Dwarven, or Draconic. As such, French is going to be Elven, German Dwarven, and Greek Draconic - Unless people disapprove.
    Last edited by Jodah; 2012-03-26 at 12:02 PM.
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Phaedrus:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can't see that there's anyone around. You think the letter is in some sort of cipher, randomly mixing letters from many of the languages you know of. The hand writing isn't too swishy, but neither is it without decoration or emphasis.
    A smaller note in a different hand requires you to make three copies of the letter and have 'the halfing thief' take them on to the new addressees before sun down. This mission is said to be of the highest importance. The second note is signed. Lissa Thevya.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Selena's reactions:

    When Phaedrus finishes reading his letter:
    Spoiler
    Show

    He would know Selena was waiting to see if anything fun was up, and if he doesn't say anything I'll ask about the letter.


    If she sees Maliana:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Selena will ask how she's been and offer to help or accompany her if she would like. (If invited, and Phaedrus does not, she'll go with Maliana).


    If Phaedrus/Maliana both leave:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Selena will ask if she can come along, and if refused will try to follow them anyway from the rooftops (not likely to succeed if they really don't want to be followed, as she's not terribly good at shadowing, and they know she's nosy and likes roof running).



    If she loses track of both Phaedrus and Maliana:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Selena will return to her room at Mama Gurka's exotic bordello (doesn't really work there, but likes the company, and gets a cheap room for occasionally helping the girls ATTRACT and vet new customers and help deter trouble and thieves.) If her roommate is out (or in) working, she'll go check out the parade from a rooftop with a good view.
    Last edited by sdream; 2012-03-26 at 08:19 AM.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Sgt. Cookie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    ((OOC: Should have mentioned this in the OOC thread. Whatever. Anyway, unless I explicity state otherwise, Aquarius will have his hood drawn.))

    Waking up from his slumber, Aquarius sits up and surveys his surroundings. "So yesterday really DID happen? Great. Well, better get the day going then." Gathering up his belongings, Aquarius puts them on, one by one. First his shirt, then pants and boots. He decides to study his spell book, and selects a few spells for the day. ((One hour later.))

    After his spells were committed to memory, Aquarius put on his armour, slotted his sword into his belt, and pulls his cloak about him, covering a large chunk of his sword. ((No effort will be needed to find it, but a quick glance won't really tell you it's there.)) Walking down stairs, he takes a seat at a table. Pondering the day ahead. I didn't get much from playing guard to that caravan. The journey was fun though. Learned some things, too. Speaking of learning, this town has a library, right? I have nothing better to do, hopefully it has some spells or some such that could help me. Well, looks like today is decided, then.

    Paying for his cheap room, Aquarius left the inn, and walked at a leisurely pace to the library.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

    Ponytar by Dirtytabs

    Like the look of the Prestige Bard/Paladin/Ranger, but don't know how best to use them? There's a guide for that.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jodah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Jhoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Phaedrus begins to rummage through the pouches on his belt and reach into the sack waiting by him as he whispers to Malaina, "If you would be so kind to wait around for a little bit, I need to make a few copies of this...apparently you're up for a busy day." As he produces the necessary materials, he begins to print in neat, tidy letters. Head down and scrawling quickly, he asks in a more casual tone, "So, mademoiselle, how has the world been treating you? Well, I hope."

    Spoiler
    Show
    I am making the assumption that I thought the letter was legit. I was primarily trying to figure out if I should trust it or not.

    Also, as a cipher seems like an interesting way to spend time, I make an effort to memorize the script with auto-hypnosis so I can replicate it later and try to crack it: (1d20+3)[14], I also attempt to while writing it out: (1d20+4)[11].
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Phaedrus: You think you've got the basic idea of the cipher memorized. You can't quite work it out, though you have narrowed down the style of the cipher to a few types, with more time you could crack it.

    Malaina: There are three recipients for these letters. You have an address in a rougher part of town, an inn known as the Savant's Repose and a house in the vicinity of the Castello.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Selena should definitely spot Maliana when Phaedrus hands her the letters:

    "Maliana! How's it going? If you are running deliveries on my side of the woods, we should catch up. You'll love the story about the new centaur client Maggie has."

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RedSorcererGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    vermont
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Things have been slow in the way of cash, but work is work. I'll have these delivered as quickly as possible though as I'd like to see some of the celebration today. Are there any you'd like me to get letters back from?" (Malaina can hardly read, and she's sure this is why she often is delivering letters) Turning with more interest to Selena "A Centaur? That has to be good. I would not mind the company in my travels. Perhaps you could tie me up later today and we could catch up."

    Selena
    Spoiler
    Show
    Malaina has several types of rope that you've tied her up with in the past. You know this is merely her asking for help to stay fit and nimble as she asks you to do this regularly to see how quickly she can get out of the restraints.
    Last edited by pixieknot; 2012-03-26 at 03:10 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    I hope she never hears Madame Gurka's jokes about her escape artist practice... or how I learned those knots...

    "Sure, let's dash these wherever, then we'll have free time to take in the sights and you can gossip with the girls."


    Between Maliana and Selena they should know a lot of shortcuts through the city. Especially with Selena's psionic ability to run up walls as if they were laying flat, and Maliana's speed up a hanging rope, they can go right over inconvenient buildings and fences to dodge crowds and roadblocks.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jodah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Jhoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "If you will give me a moment to clean up here, I will come with you. No need to keep you ladies from the festivities any longer than needed with pointless errands keeping you running to and fro. If they need make a reply, I'll receive it directly," Phaedrus says, quietly putting his things away. After gathering everything except the tome he had been reading, Phaedrus glances at it briefly. Then, picking it up, he follows the women out of the library, stopping quickly at the desk to ask that the book be put on reserve for him.

    a'Lan
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am assuming since there are three addresses and three copies that I am keeping the original (which I did not realize earlier, hence the auto-hypnosis check). If this would generally not be the case, however, Phaedrus will do as protocol dictates. Let me know so I know if I should add the letter to my inventory.
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Woops, my brain was not wide awake when I wrote that, sorry. But no you should also return one of the copies to Lissa so she can check the quality.


    As you set about intending to leave a young boy of about 12 runs in panting. Once he has had time to catch his breath he quickly delivers a message ina frantic tone that doesn't sound at all like the rote learned messages these boys normally carry.
    "There are toughs on the streets, toughs and scuvvys. And some of the Guilds out. Mr Coursan said we shouldn't but I seen gangs out, and Fervon's got his men all across town. We was told to get everyone to sort this out. Miss Thevya sent me to ask yous to help out. She said we need everyone to stop thm doing anything stupid. I can take the letters if you want." He shows a token which identifies him as having the permission of a guild member, and has the red loop to show it was given by Lissa Thevya.

    Spoiler
    Show
    A scuv is someone not affiliated with the thieves guild.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jodah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Jhoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Verdammt!" Phaedrus exclaims, with uncharacteristic vulgarity. Looking up to the ceiling he mumbles, "One day, that's all I wanted, just one. quiet. day." Looking at the kid he asks where exactly the ruckus was, once told he begins to head through the people toward the indicated area...Please keep me from having to kill someone

    Spoiler
    Show
    I suppose this establishes italics as thoughts for Phaedrus
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Please... not again.

    "Guys, you know where the best place to see a riot is? Far away."

    Despite her whining, she follows Phaedrus at no more than arm's length as she tries to urge him not to get involved in the kind of gang warfare that drove her to flee River City.
    Last edited by sdream; 2012-03-26 at 06:50 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RedSorcererGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    vermont
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Shall I see to these first? Or assist you with the riot Phaedrus I know how letters about you can be, and if they should be unseen I'll take to the roofs as Selena suggests to see them safely delivered. Malaina vanishes the letters into a hidden pocket.
    Phaedrus
    Spoiler
    Show
    hope you don't mind, the first post had me taking them, so I thought I might have them to hide. If you feel that you still have them I give them back in post spec.


    (Pending Phaedrus's response Malaina vanishes or follows close behind him.)

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jodah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Jhoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Malaina, let the boy take them, if what he says is true we will likely be missed if we aren't there...and the last thing I want is the Guild to miss either of us. Selena, you don't happen to know anything that can help us do you...I want to avoid fighting if we can."
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Fade, if those letters are important I would not let them go on even a well known single runner in a riot, and I don't think you know that boy well or he wouldn't have had to show you all those signs. We should be able to carry them to their destinations together."

    "I'm with you on sticking together, and cooling the troubles we can. I can help in two ways. If you think you may need to lie, I can make that much easier for an hour. Also, if there is a particular person you need to impress or attract either point them out or call them "friend" and I will try to subtly improve their opinion of you."


    Spoiler
    Show
    I guess Selena gets sort of wordy when she gets nervous, and she's definitely nervous at the prospect of riots again.


    Social Buffs:
    Spoiler
    Show

    If Phaedus thinks he'll need to lie, I'll pop a 25gp (lvl 1 scroll) of Conceal thoughts that makes it much harder to sense his deceptions for an hour.
    Otherwise, I'll follow him, staying within 5 yards or so, so I can hear him talking and cast Attraction on anyone he especially wants to influence (with him as the object of the attraction getting +4 to almost all social skills).

    I'll try to cast without any outward sign by casting without any display and defensively.


    In case of diplomancy fail:
    Spoiler
    Show

    I will be hanging towards a wall with an overhang or flat roof I can run up and duck behind using my feat if diplomacy fails.

    If there is no suitable spot in range of standard movement, I'll move my standard movement towards the nearest. If someone is already on top of me, I'll try to take 5' step out of range, if that fails I'll just try and cast defensively (and without display to reduce aggro).

    Regardless of where I am, if I can spot 3-5 targets within 15' of each other, I'll be casting elemental missile to try and hit them all.

    I prefer to use cold missile 3*(d6+1) fort DC 16/half, but if I can only catch 3 people in the blast, I'll switch to sonic and add their 1 handed weapons and bows/xbows as targets 3*(d6-1) reflex DC 16/half (ignores hardness, so should probably get those 5hp weapons).

    I'll only blast while I'm in a target rich environment, once we outnumber our foes, I'll run down and help flank and stab (or stabalize friendlies with magic bandages).
    Last edited by sdream; 2012-03-26 at 09:52 PM.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Suddo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Glanror had forgotten how much he liked Cleyarna, he had awakened later than usual but he figured with all the festivities he might want to rest up before addressing nobles. He had combed out his beard and hair being without down time he would often forget to keep clean and his beard was a mess of tangles. After that he walked down stairs and decided to order some actual food rather than just eat the conjured crap from a magical bag. Both he and Stevens, his squire, went down to have a quite breakfast before heading off to festivities. He had dressed socially, leaving his Warpike and Gauntlets with Stevens, but kept his Chain Mail on under his clothes and his Longsword on his side. He had forgotten how good the tailor who made his robes was perhaps he ought to drop by his establishment at some point during the festival. Stevens was dress for the festival wearing his best clothes he had, a Courtier's Outfit Glanror had bought him.

    After they had both eaten and talked for a bit they Glanror decided they ought to go to the festival as to not miss the best parts.

    Spoiler
    Show

    I specifcally don't state a time as to not be somewhere I'm not suppose to be feel free to write me in at anytime, I'm just stating my equipment set up with this post.
    Last edited by Suddo; 2012-03-26 at 10:06 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Currently Glanror in the Political Shenanigans campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rankar View Post
    *I may not teach the paladin communism and the concept of the greater good.
    *It is not within my rights to overthrow the established monarchy using the communist paladin.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jodah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Jhoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "I suppose you're right on that..." he responds, closing his eyes to calm his mind quickly, a slow breath out...and then "Malaina, those letters are being delivered all over town...I think this is likely more urgent. Help us sort out the fight, then we can be message runners. If Thevya has a problem with it, I'll deal with it."

    "Kid, thanks for your help, but as you said, we need everyone. Why don't you lead the way?"
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Glanror & Aquarius: As you travel through the town you see groups of men and women haunting the alleyways, and you can sense a tension in the air. Most of these groups seem to be lining the parade route, though no one has come to blows yet.

    Phaedrus & Co.:The boy nods and tuns swiftly on his heel and heads for the door, glancing back only occasionally to check you are following.

    As you leave you see a man strolling towards you, who is distinctly familiar from your previous expedition [Insert description of Aquarius here].

    All:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot checks for everyone but Glanror. Aquarius gets an extra +2.

    Also, roll Initiative checks for everyone which we will use for this section. Regardless of how many combats etc you face, just so you know the order you'll end up acting in and we don't waste time with everyone posting one Initiative roll.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Crystalena:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Selena hasn't sent Crystalena off her shoulder yet, so benefits from a familiar owner's Alertness.

    Actually, I don't have any plans for Crystalena this section, so unless something comes up that could ignore her impressive construct defenses, or I need to scout, I'm probably going to ignore her except to note that she is eyes at my back.


    Selena initiative (1d20)[3]
    Selena spot [roll]1d20+4+2[/roll]

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Selena spot take two (stupid multiple slashes):
    Skill = 4 Alertness = 2

    [roll]1d20+6[\roll]

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Ok, this was harder than it looked.

    Selena spot: (1d20+6)[21]

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    RedSorcererGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    vermont
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    With the letters safely hidden Malaina follows closely to Phadreus and Selena checking her sling, daggers, and rapier for accessibility. She also checks her arrows, "They can sleep at your order Phadreus. If there's not too many of them."

    Fade/Lena
    Spoiler
    Show
    Malaina avoids conflict (and when necessary, arrest) using sleep arrows. You may of may not have seen her use them for crowd control in the past if asked.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot= [roll] 1d20 [/roll]
    Init= [roll] 1d20+3 [/roll]
    my spot is +0...that doesn't sound right...odd...

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Malaina:
    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+3)[16] Init
    (1d20+0)[2] Spot

    You don't want spaces between the [] and the 1dx


    Phaedrus:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You see two men a woman lurking near an alleyway all glancing at you whilst trying to be inconspicuous.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Sgt. Cookie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    ((OOC: Aquarius, even with his hood drawn, usually has a couple of locks of silvery-white hair drooping from his hood. If I haven't mentioned this before, Aquarius' hair is slightly longer than shoulder length.)

    Spoiler
    Show

    Spot: (1d20+4)[19]
    Initiative: (1d20+3)[22]


    Seeing the people in the alleyways, Aquarius grew anxious. The tension between them was obvious, though it seems like they are not going to attack one another. Aquarius instinctively shifts his hand on the handle of his rapier. OK, so no one is attacking any one else. Why? They are lining the parade route... Are they going to attack Archa Leane? Maybe I can get them to attack each other? Or at the very least, break their concentration.... Heh, don't want to overdo it.

    ((OOC: The following can happen anytime before combat, Al.))

    Spoiler
    Show

    ((Casting ghost sound, with a caster level of one))

    Lifting his hand from his sword, Aquarius makes a quick gesture and a utters a few words. Suddenly, from one of the alleyways comes a shout.

    "It's a trap, the guard is here, infiltrated! It could be anyo..." a gurgling sound cuts it off.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Spells cast today: 1 cantrip. 5 left.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

    Ponytar by Dirtytabs

    Like the look of the Prestige Bard/Paladin/Ranger, but don't know how best to use them? There's a guide for that.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jodah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Jhoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    I don't think I need any more shadows today Phaedrus thinks quietly. Keeping an eye on them he deliberately tries to make himself blend in a bit more, hoping that the others catch on and follow his lead.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+5)[11]
    Spot: (1d20+1)[17]
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Oh dear, he's gone nonchalant. The games are starting.

    Selena starts walking a bit slower, falling several feet behind Fade and a few feet closer to the buildings by the edge of the street, trying to follow him without looking like she's overly interested in him.

    Not that this will fool anyone who has been watching our exit...

    Spoiler
    Show

    I see initiatives:
    ?? Glanror
    ?? Kalthen
    ?? Caladeran
    22 Aquarius
    16 Mal
    11 Fade
    3 Selena

    Are those three local?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •