Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 819
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "I wouldn't mind getting out of town right now, seems things are getting ugly over here."

    Seal shakes her head slightly at Fade's offer of refreshment.

    I'm not sure where this branch of his guild is headed. There are too many unanswered questions right now to drink their ale.

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Sgt. Cookie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    OOC: Current score

    Spoiler
    Show
    Aquarius: 2
    Calderan: 1


    "Maria. Leader of the Scuvs, paranoid as hell, willing to go to a location on simple verbal words. Bodyguards are loyal to someone else, who ever is funding this guild rebellion. If you are willing to wait until tomorrow before we leave town, chances are Maria will be at the library at high noon. Any questions?

    Aquarius throws his darts:

    Throw 1:
    (1d20+5)[17]
    Throw 2:
    (1d20+5)[15]
    Throw 3:
    (1d20+5)[21]
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

    Ponytar by Dirtytabs

    Like the look of the Prestige Bard/Paladin/Ranger, but don't know how best to use them? There's a guide for that.

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "We should be doing at least that much research before leaving town. But perhaps we should grab this woman for questions BEFORE she too winds up with a slit throat."

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jodah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Jhoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Coming back with his drink, Phaedrus responds, "I plan to run in to the library tonight yet if I can, but I will be in there again tomorrow. I could keep an eye out for her if someone can follow up any lead we can find at the smithies. I want to talk her anyway, and if she really does lead the scuvs I would like to get her on friendly term - don't want what happened this morning to happen again."

    Spoiler
    Show
    OoC: I will be out of town and afk for about a week. I'll try to get on tomorrow to catch up anything that happens today, and I will log on again asap when I return. Sorry guys, life calls.
    Last edited by Jodah; 2012-06-26 at 05:31 PM.
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...

  5. - Top - End - #245
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Caladeran shrugged at the discussion. "I agree with Selena. I would rather start looking for information, vice waiting around for some woman who may or may not be a part of something sinister."

    Taking the darts, he flung them at the board, seemingly paying little attention to his efforts.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I thought the score was two to one in C's favor
    C won the first round 38 to 25; A won the second round 50 to 47; and C won the third round 43 to 42

    Roll 1: (1d20+3)[12]
    Roll 2: (1d20+3)[7]
    Roll 3: (1d20+3)[14]
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Ok, well while Fade does his research, lets pick up this Maria chick. It sounds like she might be the one who killed Benny, although I'd be happy to give her an opportunity to deny that, or make an argument as to why we should not just treat her the same.

    Anyone good at taking folks alive? I could try to make them like us, but I'm running low on juice, and that is always an uncertain prospect."


    Spoiler
    Show

    Finishing the dart game should take under a minute (24 seconds a turn, if you guys are making sure to use your highest attack mod only, full round action each toss, then a FRA to collect). Just make all the rest of your throws and we'll compare scores and pay up on the road.

    Lets see if we can take Maria alive and bring her to Fade for questioning by the time Jodah gets back. After all, I think Cal used Fade's office to meet her the first time, only fitting we bring her there the next.

    "You've been a naughty girl."

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Sgt. Cookie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    OOC note:
    Spoiler
    Show
    @sdream: Good point about the rolls, I'll make all mine in the next post.

    I hate preview post, canceling the rolls...




    "I might be able to magically induce slumber, though it might fail, depending on how hardy and mentally fit she is. If it does work, though, the sleep will be tentative, so I suggest you get some rope or other binding."
    Last edited by Sgt. Cookie; 2012-06-18 at 10:59 AM.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

    Ponytar by Dirtytabs

    Like the look of the Prestige Bard/Paladin/Ranger, but don't know how best to use them? There's a guide for that.

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Sgt. Cookie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Darts rolls:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Set 1, round 5:
    Throw 1:
    (1d20+5)[24]
    Throw 2:
    (1d20+5)[13]
    Throw 3:
    (1d20+5)[17]

    Set 2:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Round 1:

    Throw 1:
    (1d20+5)[18]
    Throw 2:
    (1d20+5)[14]
    Throw 3:
    (1d20+5)[16]





    Round 2:
    Throw 1:
    (1d20+5)[12]
    Throw 2:
    (1d20+5)[13]
    Throw 3:
    (1d20+5)[7]




    Round 3:
    Throw 1
    (1d20+5)[9]
    Throw 2:
    (1d20+5)[19]
    Throw 3:
    (1d20+5)[18]





    Round 4:
    Throw 1
    (1d20+5)[13]
    Throw 2:
    (1d20+5)[11]
    Throw 3:
    (1d20+5)[6]





    Round 5:
    Throw 1
    (1d20+5)[12]
    Throw 2:
    (1d20+5)[23]
    Throw 3:
    (1d20+5)[19]


    Set 3:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Round 1:
    Throw 1:
    [roll21]
    Throw 2:
    [roll22]
    Throw 3:
    [roll23]




    Round 2:
    Throw 1:
    [roll24]
    Throw 2:
    [roll25]
    Throw 3:
    [roll26]




    Round 3:
    Throw 1:
    [roll27]
    Throw 2:
    [roll28]
    Throw 3:
    [roll29]



    Round 4:
    Throw 1:
    [roll30]
    Throw 2:
    [roll31]
    Throw 3:
    [roll32]



    Round 5:
    Throw 1:
    [roll33]
    Throw 2:
    [roll34]
    Throw 3:
    [roll35]
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

    Ponytar by Dirtytabs

    Like the look of the Prestige Bard/Paladin/Ranger, but don't know how best to use them? There's a guide for that.

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Magical sleep would be ideal really. I'll start by pushing their body heat away, hopefully leaving them in shock or much weakened, and you can follow up with sleep. Anyone left standing will be easy for you two to knock unconscious. We can pick up some gags, rope and pitch to make it sticky on the way there so we can tie them all up. Aquarius should be able to do a little healing if one is accidentally on death's door.

    Now we just need to pick a good location which matches all of:
    - near the Savant's Repose
    - rough neighborhood
    - low traffic, especially the watch
    - we can load them on a cart and drag them to an interview location"


    Spoiler
    Show
    And that last is directed at A'lan. Pick us a spot from Fade and my combined knowledge, perhaps roll Knowledge local (mine is +5) and that's how ideal our spot turns out to be (we won't know ahead of time so a secret roll is perfect).

    Also buying a cart and donkey would be 23gp, how much to rent one for a day? (to help a friend move, bluff the uncaring cart lender for me as needed).
    Last edited by sdream; 2012-06-18 at 12:31 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Selena:
    Spoiler
    Show
    This map again

    Savant's Repose is W9.
    You know that the streets get a lot rougher near the river, so you think that Cold Hole Lane would be a good place.
    The docks get quieter when evening comes on, so any time after 7pm (ish) though today the docks would be clear earlier (due to celebrations) but there may be the odd person wandering about.
    Lastly you realise it is a bit of a trek to the library from there. (C31-33 +C45-6)
    Last edited by al'Lan Mandrag; 2012-06-18 at 12:39 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show

    I edited the map http://nmonk.org/dnd/Cleyarna.jpg
    There is also an editable Gimp version .../Cleyarna.xcf

    The docks area sounds great to me if the others are in agreement with the plan to lure her to there and we can do our interrogation at a nearby empty warehouse.

    I could walk into the Savant's Repose with the others right outside and see if she's hanging around the common area to bewitch on the sly and thus rely less on chance. With a change of cloaks, she would not notice the others walking 20 feet ahead of her as "following her" to the docks, as Crystalena can watch her without showing a "face".


  12. - Top - End - #252
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Caladeran shook his head. "I could ensure she was to drained to run quickly from us, but cannot immoblize someone."

    Darts
    Spoiler
    Show
    Second Set
    Spoiler
    Show
    Round 1
    Throw 1: (1d20+3)[11]
    Throw 2: (1d20+3)[16]
    Throw 3: (1d20+3)[7]

    Round 2
    Throw 1: (1d20+3)[19]
    Throw 2: (1d20+3)[19]
    Throw 3: (1d20+3)[19]

    Round 3
    Throw 1: (1d20+3)[9]
    Throw 2: (1d20+3)[15]
    Throw 3: (1d20+3)[9]

    Round 4
    Throw 1: (1d20+3)[12]
    Throw 2: (1d20+3)[6]
    Throw 3: (1d20+3)[8]

    Round 5
    Throw 1: (1d20+3)[4]
    Throw 2: (1d20+3)[5]
    Throw 3: (1d20+3)[7]


    Third Set
    Spoiler
    Show
    Round 1
    Throw 1: (1d20+3)[8]
    Throw 2: (1d20+3)[18]
    Throw 3: (1d20+3)[10]

    Round 2
    Throw 1: (1d20+3)[4]
    Throw 2: (1d20+3)[5]
    Throw 3: (1d20+3)[6]

    Round 3
    Throw 1: (1d20+3)[12]
    Throw 2: (1d20+3)[19]
    Throw 3: (1d20+3)[10]

    Round 4
    Throw 1: (1d20+3)[16]
    Throw 2: (1d20+3)[21]
    Throw 3: (1d20+3)[13]

    Round 5
    Throw 1: (1d20+3)[12]
    Throw 2: (1d20+3)[14]
    Throw 3: (1d20+3)[4]


    EDIT: Worst Dart Player Ever.


    Having lost at the majority of darts, Caladeran was ready to proceed with the mission at hand.
    Last edited by Starbin; 2012-06-18 at 03:55 PM.
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "I can also prevent the noise of our struggle from alarming anyone on the street, but this would interfere with blasting them. You guys can make that call when we see how many guards she has, and how many people are on the street."

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Aha, I've come up with a cunning plan, all we need is a small cart... and some way to disguise Aquarius... What I wouldn't give for a Holocaust Cloak."

    Spoiler
    Show
    See OOC for her plan details and give feedback/approval.

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Sgt. Cookie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Or, I could walk into the Savant's Repose, hood down, and wait for Maria to come to me. We met at the library, so she wouldn't have any trouble recognising me. Well, Lucian, that is, and convince her to take a leisurely evening stroll. Then we can try to grab her."
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

    Ponytar by Dirtytabs

    Like the look of the Prestige Bard/Paladin/Ranger, but don't know how best to use them? There's a guide for that.

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "She may know you, but does she trust you? If she decides to bolt or hide, we don't have a good means of finding her, and she is our only current lead on several issues, not just Ben."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Specifically she demanded you never contact her again, and I'm wondering if Fade's boss employed her, as we delivered a letter FROM that woman too her inn.

    Whichever way we do it we need to move fast as we may have just tipped off Fade's boss that we know of a loose end connecting her to scuv agitation. Maria's life expectancy may be short atm.

    Showing up and telling her she must run now, as the guild knows she killed a runner of theirs might be a very fast way to get her moving... but not in a direction we can easily control.

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Caladeran glanced at the map everyone was working on and snorted. "A butcher just doors down from this Repose. How ironic." Listening to the others, he frowned at Selena's statement and turned to Aquarius. "Is that what happened? I thought she simply left in a huff? Either way, a warning might be just the thing. Her reaction could tell us volumes about her involvement. However, if we suspect this is her safe haven, you must convince her that the Savant's Repose is compromised. That, or you convince her to meet you somewhere else on an unrelated matter.

    Unfortunately, if we capture her nearby, we loose the opportunity to see where she would run to when she is in trouble ... valuable information, as well."


    Considering the situation, Cal looked at Selena. "If we could trick this woman into carrying your crystal, would you be able to track her down?"

    To Aquarius, he asks, "You feel certain this is the same woman? I only ask because you yourself use an alias ... what if the Maria we seek is not the same as the Maria you met? Also, it seems odd that Phaedrus' employer did not know who Maria was ... which might be indicative of an alias. That of course begs the question, who is this Maria really? And does she work for the scuvs, the Guild, both, or neither?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC - my head hurts. But on the topic of Maria, I'm hoping the description Ben gave matches the person Aquarius saw. Also, I don't recall Maria saying don't contact her anymore ... we just weren't sure if she would show up at noon the following day.
    Last edited by Starbin; 2012-06-20 at 08:13 PM.
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Crystaleena and I can get a rough sense of each other's location and talk from almost the opposite sides of the city. Without her legs out, she just looks like an odd magic crystal, and she is very, very rare, so that may work. The hard part would be getting a stranger to keep her, and keeping her from talking."

    "We've got 3 competing plans right now:
    - attract her to an ambush alley
    - talk her into coming with us
    - spook her and track where she runs"

    "I'm very worried that her time is limited and someone may silence her before we find if she silenced Ben, so we need to find a way to make these plans work together instead of competing."

    "I'll run up the roof of the inn and watch the roads, while Cal hangs back with the cart and watches for me to point a direction or wave franticly for into the inn. Aquarius goes in and makes a pitch to her, and tries to give her Crystaleena under some pretext and we go from there?"


    Spoiler
    Show

    Sorry, my spoiler above is intended to be OOC, I don't know how much Aquarius shared about his meeting with her IC, so Selena just cautions about her bolting.


  19. - Top - End - #259
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Sgt. Cookie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    OOC note:

    Spoiler
    Show
    For the sake simplicity, assume that Aquarius clued them all in as to his meeting.


    "Cal, I spoke with her quite extensively, so if it is not her, then I will know. Since I portrayed myself as "a vagrant drifter with no ties to home, country or King who is loyal only to a pouch of gold" trust is irrelevant.

    If we can keep her held till tomorrow, I believe that I can employ a brand new spell that I picked up from the temple. It might work, it might not. But at least it is worth a try.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

    Ponytar by Dirtytabs

    Like the look of the Prestige Bard/Paladin/Ranger, but don't know how best to use them? There's a guide for that.

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Caladeran nodded his head absently at his comrade's comments. "If we are concerned she will not see the lit of day, then haste is in order. Let us make for the Savant's Repose quickly, while we decide. I will drive the cart, although I have little skill with such beasts. Since I have little talent in the manipulation of others, I leave the method of 'convincing' our target to you two. That being said, I would be interested in tracking her movements, if possible."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, but Cal doesn't have much by way of tracking or ?.. Well social charms
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Sgt. Cookie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Phaedrus, question. Who would have the wealth and power to incite the Scuvs into rebellion? I need to know the names of everyone who could do it. And I mean everyone."
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

    Ponytar by Dirtytabs

    Like the look of the Prestige Bard/Paladin/Ranger, but don't know how best to use them? There's a guide for that.

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jodah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Jhoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, I suppose that is a knowledge local roll - and I'll use an IP to boost it {(1d20+8)[16]} (3 of that mod is the inspiration) - I will edit this post after a'Lan responds to describe what Phaedrus says.


    Edit

    "I don't know that the scuvs are united enough to be considered incited just on the basis of this morning, but I am sure some of the more notorious non-affiliated thieves could garner some followers," Phaedrus replies - then in slightly more hushed voice, "Then again, the richest thieves in town are the guild higher ups...but I can't get involved in that vein of speculation."
    Last edited by Jodah; 2012-06-27 at 10:28 PM. Reason: actual plot progression, instead of ooc stuffs
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    The scuvs aren't a group per say- it's a derogatory word to describe someone who does the work the Thieves Guild does, without their support

    That said, you can think that a high ranking member of the Thieves Guild would have the contacts: The leader, Coursan, or one of his main circle: Fervon, Thevya, Alicia and Rickard.

    You know little of the players outside the Guild, but you know there are a few wily criminals who have some power free from the Guild's control.

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    So, even with Jodah stating in OOC that there was an edited update, I failed to really respond. Of course, we're all really waiting on Aquarius ...


    Caladeran considered Phaedrus' comments, glancing back at Aquarius. "So that doesn't exactly answer Aquarius' question - only who in the thieving world might use them. However, the true question is who within the city would be willing to use an unorganized arm such as the scuvs to do their dirty work?

    Of course, given the very loud and obvious nature of the scuvs, we should be cautious of assuming they are a part of a concerted plan ... they may be more of a distraction for other plans in play. If so, the real question is what is going on that requires a distraction of this nature?"
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Sgt. Cookie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Really sorry! Been setting up a Nuzlocke about a drunk guy, and creating a character for another PbP.


    "Unorganised? No. There is a small semblance of structure. Miss Maria is a sign of that. Clumsy, though? Most definitely. Unless I am mistaken, "Scuv" is merely the term for an unaffiliated thief, and not a particular rival. Ergo, only someone with power, wealth, a trusted word or even all of them, could hope to bring them together like this. And since all that effort was made, I do not think that a simple distraction was the intent. No, I think that the Scuvs still have more of a role to play in things to come."
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

    Ponytar by Dirtytabs

    Like the look of the Prestige Bard/Paladin/Ranger, but don't know how best to use them? There's a guide for that.

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Jodah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Jhoria
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "I think you're right, but we have discussed what we can from the known details, now is the time for gathering information. I am going to check on the smithies, see if I can scrounge up something on Ben's murder, then head to the library to check some books quickly - see if I can find this Ice Heart mentioned anywhere. Whatever plan you decide for finding and talking with Maria is up to you, and I am sure it will turn out. But we need to move quickly if we are going to get anything done yet today." With that, Phaedrus stands up, stretches a bit, and checks to see if the others follow his lead.
    My Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Homebrew (That I will own up to)
    My Builds (Same as above)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My PbP player registry

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbin View Post
    I'm sure there is nothing nefarious going on in the game originally entitled Political Shennanigans ...

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Yes, let's see if we can collar our mystery lady before she winds up dead."

    Seal holds the door open for Cal and Aquarius.

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Sgt. Cookie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Like I said, I need a dagger. I'll go with you to the blacksmiths."

    Aquarius follows Phaedrus.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

    Ponytar by Dirtytabs

    Like the look of the Prestige Bard/Paladin/Ranger, but don't know how best to use them? There's a guide for that.

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    Caladeran raised an eyebrow at the three. "sof ro all that planning and discussion on how to capture this Maria, who apparently is the boy's murderer, we are going to separate into three different directions?"

    Shaking his head and scowling, Caladeran swept past the others and headed outside, muttering to himself. "It's a small wonder your kind isn't still swinging in trees and banging sticks on rocks ..."

    Spoiler
    Show
    I guess I'm confused ... we made a plan to capture this gal and now everyone looks to be splitting. I'm sure I missed something somewhere.

    Maybe this is just a timing thing, but I assumed we needed to hurry if we were going to try and capture her tonight.
    Posting as normal - weekends are limited, weekdays are good!

    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

    "Only briefly separate hopefully, take Crystalena with you as you get the cart. I'm going to set up overlooking the repose to watch for traffic and keep you informed."

    Seal passes the hand sized crystal to the surly elf.

    "Hopefully the others will meet us soon, but I need to get there ASAP to watch for a solo shot at her, and/or watch for her being taken by anyone else."
    Last edited by sdream; 2012-07-10 at 11:47 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •