Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    The Town of Bridle Shores




    Far to the west of Canterlot, further still even from Ponyville, a quiet little town is quickly springing up near a large lake.

    This is Bridle Shores, situated along a large lake with a natural beach. Not far from town is Mt. Trotia, with a waterfall that feeds into the lake. The town is surrounded by a lush forest which the ponies of the town both use and nurture with delicate balance, there are some ponies that call the forest home as well.

    A small business district has started to grow, with a Bakery, Dress shop, Grill, Greenhouse, Dojo, Saw mill, Snow Cone Stand, Dance Academy, and even a Soda Bar popping up for the citizens of the town. They are also experimenting with new technology such as Floppy Disk’s computer shack or the Doctor's friendship harnessing lab. In addition, there's a Farm and a Wizard's Tower on the outskirts of the town.

    Much of the forest is quiet and peaceful, but deeper within the forest lurks creatures far more dangerous…



    Locations Covered in this Thread


    Character homes:
    Obvious
    Civic Center: Run by Sweet Dreams, volunteers welcome. The Civic Center is a very large building located on a large amount of enchanted cloud, with a large enchanted cloud staircase leading up to it.
    Nightclub: Run by Purple Pepper. No posts in it so far.
    Knack's Farm: Run by Knack, with some hired hooves. It's a very large farm, somewhat far out of town, and Knack grows about every imaginable fruit or vegetable there.
    Streets: Obvious
    Fox Trot's Dance Studio:
    A dance place run by Foxtrot where he trains foals and rents it out every once in a while. Especially if the price is right, or you threaten to feed him to a massacre wurm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She was watching him with hopeful round eyes, it was really the only thing she could do at the moment, be his support.
    Garion looked over too, copying his caretaker's actions with little comprehension.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills

    The stallion gulped hard. He was shivering. He was scared. Only a gaze of his fillyfriend would calm him. Grills couldn't look openly scared to her. So if by magic, he stiffened and bit his lip if Gwynfillion or even Garion even looked for a half second.
    The doctor nodded approvingly and set the syringe down, instead taking two pills out of a bottle of painkillers. "Very good. Hate to resort to sedation. Implies conflict. Doctor-patient trust of utmost importance. Take these. Will hurt less." He offered the pills to Grills as he set about measuring off and cutting bandages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The main house part place

    There are many talking dolls all around them. The singing continues and repeats.

    Stitches, the missing doll, hides herself motionless. The only clue is the lack of sound.

    Hover learned a bit of sewing from her mother Heartstrings. The gloomy little foal made Stitches from seven of her mother's gift dolls. It symbolized something. She never gave Stitches a voice box, so the doll is forever silent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Alright, I think, I'm going to want to brain bleach this song out of my mind when this is done and over with,'
    She looked at the large number of dolls that just kept talking and singing. "This doesn't scream horror story, no siree."
    Sandy yelped as a doll suddenly turned and nearly bopped him on the head with its little hooves. "Yep. Just a normal, abandoned house full of dolls. Nothin' to worry about." He suppressed a shudder. Consarn it, Gear. Why'd you have to go and say that? He steeled himself and kept looking for a doll with a patchwork color scheme. None of the other dolls seemed to have such a wild color palette, so it'd make sense that Stitches would stand out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy yelped as a doll suddenly turned and nearly bopped him on the head with its little hooves. "Yep. Just a normal, abandoned house full of dolls. Nothin' to worry about." He suppressed a shudder. Consarn it, Gear. Why'd you have to go and say that? He steeled himself and kept looking for a doll with a patchwork color scheme. None of the other dolls seemed to have such a wild color palette, so it'd make sense that Stitches would stand out.

    "I think I want to take a ten on searching,"
    She whined a little as her eyes fell over the dolls, trying to spy the one Sandy described. All the noise from the dolls wasn't helping her concentration.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Grills

    The chef took the pills in his shaky hooves and gulped them down. The eyes were on him. He had to suck it up and take the treatment. The sound of his mother shouting Quit being a baby! rang in his ears. "Okay. Go ahead Doc."

    Downstairs

    Distractions. No Take Ten allowed.

    But Sandy rolls high. Stitches sit under a chair. She was probably dropped by Hover while the foal is dragged out the house in the emergency. The now blue pegasus would spot the hodgepodge doll about now.

    Upstairs

    Unfortunately Night Jewel, in her feats of agility, bumps into a pile of plush monsters near the wall. A soft avalanche descends onto her. Fuzzy minotaurs, a cute gorgon, many squeezable goblins, and a giant plush yeti topple down in a quiet roar of fluffy horror.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Unfortunately Night Jewel, in her feats of agility, bumps into a pile of plush monsters near the wall. A soft avalanche descends onto her. Fuzzy minotaurs, a cute gorgon, many squeezable goblins, and a giant plush yeti topple down in a quiet roar of fluffy horror.
    ((Is it just me, or did Night Jewel get shot with a Clumsiness Ray?))

    "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" This time, she did her best to climb on top of the pile as it collapsed. No more bumping into piles on the side for her.

    This time, she tossed one of the little monsters ahead of her to trigger any "traps" or the like before moving along.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    ((Is it just me, or did Night Jewel get shot with a Clumsiness Ray?))

    "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" This time, she did her best to climb on top of the pile as it collapsed. No more bumping into piles on the side for her.

    This time, she tossed one of the little monsters ahead of her to trigger any "traps" or the like before moving along.
    (It's not Night Jewel. Hover's room is so cluttered it is near impossible to avoid the plushes if you move away from the walls.)

    The precise darkness flinging of plush monsters triggers the other piles of fluff to implode on themselves. The wave of soft crashes down and sits a two foot deep mass.

    Now digging out the door is the main issue.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills

    The chef took the pills in his shaky hooves and gulped them down. The eyes were on him. He had to suck it up and take the treatment. The sound of his mother shouting Quit being a baby! rang in his ears. "Okay. Go ahead Doc."
    The doctor works quickly and efficiently, wrapping wounds, disinfecting, and administering ointment for bruises all at once. Magic was certainly handy sometimes. A wrap of tougher bandages goes around the chef pony's middle. A blast of magic hardens the wraps into a firm, but not uncomfortable cast. The pain meds work quickly, keeping the experience from being too unpleasant. Soon, the medic was packing up his kit. "All done. Take pain medication if necessary. Leave cast on for a week. Avoid heavy lifting, intense exercise, major bumps, anything strenuous. Keep ribs still. Heal faster."

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Downstairs

    Distractions. No Take Ten allowed.

    But Sandy rolls high. Stitches sit under a chair. She was probably dropped by Hover while the foal is dragged out the house in the emergency. The now blue pegasus would spot the hodgepodge doll about now.
    Sandy breathed a sigh of relief as he spotted the doll. Their salvation was near. "I think I see it!" he called out to Gearstride. He crawled under the chair and snagged the doll.

    (Orzel, I think you quoted my post in FWM, and didn't actually respond to it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Gwynfillion

    She grimaced. Right, as if Grills of all ponies would abide to those instructions. Like when he had his bruised ribs and she tried to take care of him, he was given similar instructions from her. "Grills, you had better listen this time and try not to rebel against the rule of non strenuous activity."

    ---

    Gearstride

    "Huzzah, and I helped, with commentary, now let's go and find Night Jewel and get out of this wacky house,"
    She said as she made her way to the stairs.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The doctor works quickly and efficiently, wrapping wounds, disinfecting, and administering ointment for bruises all at once. Magic was certainly handy sometimes. A wrap of tougher bandages goes around the chef pony's middle. A blast of magic hardens the wraps into a firm, but not uncomfortable cast. The pain meds work quickly, keeping the experience from being too unpleasant. Soon, the medic was packing up his kit. "All done. Take pain medication if necessary. Leave cast on for a week. Avoid heavy lifting, intense exercise, major bumps, anything strenuous. Keep ribs still. Heal faster."
    Gwynfillion

    She grimaced. Right, as if Grills of all ponies would abide to those instructions. Like when he had his bruised ribs and she tried to take care of him, he was given similar instructions from her. "Grills, you had better listen this time and try not to rebel against the rule of non strenuous activity."

    ---
    "Not in front of the colt. You'll give him the impression that I am hardheaded." said the unnicorn. He tapped the cast and lifted his head proudly. "Not the first thing I got a boo-boo."

    Sandy breathed a sigh of relief as he spotted the doll. Their salvation was near. "I think I see it!" he called out to Gearstride. He crawled under the chair and snagged the doll.

    (Orzel, I think you quoted my post in FWM, and didn't actually respond to it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride

    "Huzzah, and I helped, with commentary, now let's go and find Night Jewel and get out of this wacky house,"
    She said as she made her way to the stairs.
    At the top of the stairs is another podium. This one displays a blue button and a knob with numbers starting from 0 to 10. As with the other, the is no general layer about what will happen if the button is pressed or the knob turned.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The precise darkness flinging of plush monsters triggers the other piles of fluff to implode on themselves. The wave of soft crashes down and sits a two foot deep mass.

    Now digging out the door is the main issue.
    "I wonder how it managed to stay up that long."

    Digging for the door wasn't much of a problem compared to finding the door in the first place, so Night Jewel decided she might as well search the room for anything of interest before trying to get out. Possible things included dolls she hadn't actually been given descriptions of that she couldn't see anyway.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Not in front of the colt. You'll give him the impression that I am hardheaded." said the unicorn. He tapped the cast and lifted his head proudly. "Not the first time I got a boo-boo."

    "But, it would be telling the truth,"
    She smiled, like really smiled from since this morning. She stood up from her haunches and took a few steps towards him. She gave Grills a little nuzzle, a heavy feeling on her heart drifting away. "I know it isn't the first time you got a 'boo boo'." Then her expression turned serious. "I'm glad you're okay Grills." She closed eyes, her head underneath his chin, making sure her horn wasn't poking him of course.



    At the top of the stairs is another podium. This one displays a blue button and a knob with numbers starting from 0 to 10. As with the other, the is no general layer about what will happen if the button is pressed or the knob turned.


    "Why do i feel like I'm in the haunted tower again?"
    She sighed. But, she was a curious mare, so she turned the knob, setting it on 10.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Why do i feel like I'm in the haunted tower again?"
    She sighed. But, she was a curious mare, so she turned the knob, setting it on 10.
    Sandy trotted up the stairs, the doll safely perched on his back. Finally, something had gone relatively smoothly. They could get the doll back, nopony would get hurt, just a nice, easy...

    And then Gear had to go and push another button. Sandy moaned and hung his head. "Why do I even bother?" he muttered under his breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "I wonder how it managed to stay up that long."

    Digging for the door wasn't much of a problem compared to finding the door in the first place, so Night Jewel decided she might as well search the room for anything of interest before trying to get out. Possible things included dolls she hadn't actually been given descriptions of that she couldn't see anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Why do i feel like I'm in the haunted tower again?"
    She sighed. But, she was a curious mare, so she turned the knob, setting it on 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy trotted up the stairs, the doll safely perched on his back. Finally, something had gone relatively smoothly. They could get the doll back, nopony would get hurt, just a nice, easy...

    And then Gear had to go and push another button. Sandy moaned and hung his head. "Why do I even bother?" he muttered under his breath.

    A trio of transparent tubes descend onto the three ponies. Night Jewel never makes it to the door.

    As quick as a frog can spit, the tubes suck up Gearstride, Sandy Shores, and Night Jewel. One screen wipe and a crazy tube slide montage later, all three ponies along with a doll for three of them are shot out of the house and into the air.



    "But, it would be telling the truth,"
    She smiled, like really smiled from since this morning. She stood up from her haunches and took a few steps towards him. She gave Grills a little nuzzle, a heavy feeling on her heart drifting away. "I know it isn't the first time you got a 'boo boo'." Then her expression turned serious. "I'm glad you're okay Grills." She closed eyes, her head underneath his chin, making sure her horn wasn't poking him of course.
    "No need to worry. I'm a tough pony." Grills gave Gwynfillion a one legs hug and kissed her horn. "How is your colt? Is he hungry? I can make sandwiches."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-28 at 10:42 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A trio of transparent tubes descend onto the three ponies. Night Jewel never makes it to the door.

    As quick as a frog can spit, the tubes suck up Gearstride, Sandy Shores, and Night Jewel. One screen wipe and a crazy tube slide montage later, all three ponies along with a doll for three of them are shot out of the house and into the air.

    "No regreeeeeeeets!''
    Gearstride yelped as she and the other two are shot out. She landed on the other side of the street in a tree, a goofy derpy smile on her face, but hey, she got a doll out of it.



    "No need to worry. I'm a tough pony." Grills gave Gwynfillion a one legs hug and kissed her horn. "How is your colt? Is he hungry? I can make sandwiches."

    "Oh..yea..the colt...you could make sandwiches, if you want, though, there is that leftover breakfast feast you made this morning,"
    Plus she wanted to go back to her tower, she felt hideous at the moment from shedding tears earlier, wanted to clean herself up properly.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A trio of transparent tubes descend onto the three ponies. Night Jewel never makes it to the door.

    As quick as a frog can spit, the tubes suck up Gearstride, Sandy Shores, and Night Jewel. One screen wipe and a crazy tube slide montage later, all three ponies along with a doll for three of them are shot out of the house and into the air.
    "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!" The force of the tubes flung the light, little pegasus high, higher than Gearstride, but maybe a bit less than Night Jewel. He clutched Hover's doll close, not realizing it'd gained a friend on the way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "No need to worry. I'm a tough pony." Grills gave Gwynfillion a one legs hug and kissed her horn. "How is your colt? Is he hungry? I can make sandwiches."
    Garion, who'd followed his mot-I mean, caretaker, nodded vigorously from beside her. This pony looked a little scary, what with the bandages and everything, but Miss Gwyn liked him, so he must be a nice pony. Plus, he was warm, just like her. He couldn't be all that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A trio of transparent tubes descend onto the three ponies. Night Jewel never makes it to the door.

    As quick as a frog can spit, the tubes suck up Gearstride, Sandy Shores, and Night Jewel. One screen wipe and a crazy tube slide montage later, all three ponies along with a doll for three of them are shot out of the house and into the air.
    "I didn't know I was so aerodynamic!" Night Jewel shouted. This was exhilarating despite the rather long drop awaiting her.

    She was fortunate enough to land in a neighbouring house's flower bed, although the flowers probably weren't too happy about it.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Gearstride


    She fell out of the tree landing on her flank, for the most part, she was alright physically, no broken bones, or whatever. She clearly was taking advantage of rule of cartoon.

    "I need to find...something like that to apply to the Clunker,"
    She said collecting herself and looking for compadres.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    In the Deep Darkest confines of the Clunker/the bed


    Silverpine, was, in derped out, or unconscious in other words laying there on Gearstride's bed, in the Clunker. We cut to his scalp and belly which have been marked with several lines with a red marker. Right next to his head was Mister Chimpcogs, sporting a doctor's costume and was wielding a scalpel in its hands, holding it right at one of the lines marked on Silverpine's head.

    Obviously Mister Chimpcog was not a certified doctor, well, at least not a certified surgeon.

    Mister Chimpcog suddenly stopped, as it began to screech and hoot loudly, and by that I mean it had a weird unnatural tinny and mechanical noise sound from its body. It was if it was addressing its imaginary student audience who was watching him perform surgery.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    In the Deep Darkest confines of the Clunker/the bed

    Silverpine, was, in derped out, or unconscious in other words laying there on Gearstride's bed, in the Clunker. We cut to his scalp and belly which have been marked with several lines with a red marker. Right next to his head was Mister Chimpcogs, sporting a doctor's costume and was wielding a scalpel in its hands, holding it right at one of the lines marked on Silverpine's head.

    Obviously Mister Chimpcog was not a certified doctor, well, at least not a certified surgeon.

    Mister Chimpcog suddenly stopped, as it began to screech and hoot loudly, and by that I mean it had a weird unnatural tinny and mechanical noise sound from its body. It was if it was addressing its imaginary student audience who was watching him perform surgery.
    Sliverpine groggily opened his eyes, drifting awake to that horrible mechanical sound. For a moment there, he thought he was back in bed in the Civic Centre, with Gearstride sleeping beside him. He stared blearily at the scalpel, and muttered, "Gear, what are doing with that kni-" His eyes widened as he realised the implications of his words.

    The pegasus quickly knocked the scalpel off and scrambled to the farthest corner of the clunker, a cold sweat coating his body "Stars above, what the hay are you?!" Sliverpine half-yelled, holding his hooves out in self defense. He blinked as he realised just who it was that was holding the scalpel. It was that annoying monkey Gear always carried around. Wait, why the hay is he in the Clunker? He glanced around the darkened interior, recalling his final moments. Being stuck in the Civic Centre... escaping... crashing into that house... Simmer!

    "OhCelestiaohcelestiaIhopeGearisokay!" he breathed, quickly scrambling out of the door.

    [Icy Touch/Library]
    Icy blinked as she looked up from her book. It seemed like they spent hours in the library. With a small sigh, she got up and trotted about to look for her coltfriend. She had a sneaky suspicion he ended up in the romance section.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-03-29 at 04:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Good luck Silverpine on finding Gear and Co, somewhere in town, keep an ear out for explosions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    [Icy Touch/Library]
    Icy blinked as she looked up from her book. It seemed like they spent hours in the library. With a small sigh, she got up and trotted about to look for her coltfriend. She had a sneaky suspicion he ended up in the romance section.
    Fox Trot was still in the periodicals, reading through Dance Today, a magazine about, dance. Yea. He couldn't help himself, even if half the time it made him sad, like clipping that he totally yoinked out of an older magazine, the one about him from a year or so ago.

    At this point though, the mocha stallion was on the verge of dozing off over on the comfy reader lounger.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion, who'd followed his mot-I mean, caretaker, nodded vigorously from beside her. This pony looked a little scary, what with the bandages and everything, but Miss Gwyn liked him, so he must be a nice pony. Plus, he was warm, just like her. He couldn't be all that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh..yea..the colt...you could make sandwiches, if you want, though, there is that leftover breakfast feast you made this morning,"
    Plus she wanted to go back to her tower, she felt hideous at the moment from shedding tears earlier, wanted to clean herself up properly.
    "Sounds like we are going home." he said to the mare. He turned to the doctor and nodded thanks. Then Grills addressed the colt with the magical warmth of his smile. "Hello. My name is Grills. I am a special pony to Gwynfillion and you are special to her. So you are special to me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot was still in the periodicals, reading through Dance Today, a magazine about, dance. Yea. He couldn't help himself, even if half the time it made him sad, like clipping that he totally yoinked out of an older magazine, the one about him from a year or so ago.

    At this point though, the mocha stallion was on the verge of dozing off over on the comfy reader lounger.
    "Fox?" Icy called out softly. She trotted slowly about, trying to find her coltfriend. She finally spied him dozing over at the lounger and with a smirk, smacked his flank lightly with a levitated book. "Fox," she called again, trotting over. "Wake up."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Fox?" Icy called out softly. She trotted slowly about, trying to find her coltfriend. She finally spied him dozing over at the lounger and with a smirk, smacked his flank lightly with a levitated book. "Fox," she called again, trotting over. "Wake up."

    "MmmmmMm....oh hey...I swear...I'm looking for..Simmer stuff..."
    He said stretching, yawning, and groaning.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride


    She fell out of the tree landing on her flank, for the most part, she was alright physically, no broken bones, or whatever. She clearly was taking advantage of rule of cartoon.

    "I need to find...something like that to apply to the Clunker,"
    She said collecting herself and looking for compadres.
    [Sandy]

    Sandy came tumbling to the ground, naturally, far from any sort of soft landing spots. Daggum it...wait, duh, I have wings! With no little effort, he opened his wings and started gliding in for a landing. It was when he got close that he realized a vital problem; he couldn't land and hold onto Hover's doll. With no other option, he held both dolls above his head, and tried landing with just his hind legs.

    ...

    It went about as well as expected. Which is to say, he dug a trench about fifty hooves long before coming to a stop, still holding the two dolls over the pile of dirt that hid his face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Sounds like we are going home." he said to the mare. He turned to the doctor and nodded thanks. Then Grills addressed the colt with the magical warmth of his smile. "Hello. My name is Grills. I am a special pony to Gwynfillion and you are special to her. So you are special to me."
    The doctor nodded back, and returned to the Civic Center via pegasus.

    [Garion]

    Garion stepped a little closer, smiling back at Grills. "Th-thanks. My name's Garion." He poked and tugged at Gwyn's leg to get her attention. "Um, Miss Gwyn? Can I come home too?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "MmmmmMm....oh hey...I swear...I'm looking for..Simmer stuff..."
    He said stretching, yawning, and groaning.
    "Sure you did..." Icy said wryly, glancing at the fallen copy of Dance Today on the floor beside him. "Come on, let's go get some lunch. I hope Simmer has the courtesy to wait." Poor Icy didn't know that particular plot line was already resolved like one thread ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy]

    -snip-

    It went about as well as expected. Which is to say, he dug a trench about fifty hooves long before coming to a stop, still holding the two dolls over the pile of dirt that hid his face.
    Needless to say, it didn't take very long to find Sandy, it almost like he was holding himself a buzzing neon sign. She took to a gallop, eventually coming across the faux-pegasus, her expression a mix of concern and utter amusement.

    "Hey buddy, you okay? Did you invoke the rule of cartoons?"
    She poked at the blue stallion with her muzzle.

    [Garion]

    Garion stepped a little closer, smiling back at Grills. "Th-thanks. My name's Garion." He poked and tugged at Gwyn's leg to get her attention. "Um, Miss Gwyn? Can I come home too?"
    She looked down at the foal staring at him for a second. "I uh, well yes, you'll be living with me."


    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Sure you did..." Icy said wryly, glancing at the fallen copy of Dance Today on the floor beside him. "Come on, let's go get some lunch. I hope Simmer has the courtesy to wait." Poor Icy didn't know that particular plot line was already resolved like one thread ago.
    He yawned one more time, trying to wake himself up at the moment. He licked her cheek, following with one more yawn. "Yes...let's get lunch....Simmer can....something negative here....well, your place or my place? I don't think restaurants are opened, since, evacuation and all that."

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Needless to say, it didn't take very long to find Sandy, it almost like he was holding himself a buzzing neon sign. She took to a gallop, eventually coming across the faux-pegasus, her expression a mix of concern and utter amusement.

    "Hey buddy, you okay? Did you invoke the rule of cartoons?"
    She poked at the blue stallion with her muzzle.
    A single hind leg twitched. A muffled groan came from the dirt pile. "Nghh...why doesn't anything ever go smooth?"

    And then, louder, "I am uninjured, thoff a lifffle shhaken-bleh!" Sandy's head popped out, spitting out dirt and scraping the taste of topsoil off his tongue. "*ptoo* Ughh, daggum magic, *ptoo bleh* I was tryin' to keep my mouth closed!" Apart from a mouthful of dirt, the stallion seemed fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She looked down at the foal staring at him for a second. "I uh, well yes, you'll be living with me."
    The foal's eyes lit up with comprehension. "Ohhhh, okay." He stood there patiently for about, oh, maybe a few seconds, before insistently tugging on her leg again. "Miss Gwyn? Is Mister Grills going to be coming home too?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    A single hind leg twitched. A muffled groan came from the dirt pile. "Nghh...why doesn't anything ever go smooth?"

    And then, louder, "I am uninjured, thoff a lifffle shhaken-bleh!" Sandy's head popped out, spitting out dirt and scraping the taste of topsoil off his tongue. "*ptoo* Ughh, daggum magic, *ptoo bleh* I was tryin' to keep my mouth closed!" Apart from a mouthful of dirt, the stallion seemed fine.

    "Ya can walk it off compadre,"
    She said giving him a hoof to help him up. "If ya want to get the taste of dirt out yer mouth, ah can always get you some fruit leather." She grinned.

    The foal's eyes lit up with comprehension. "Ohhhh, okay." He stood there patiently for about, oh, maybe a few seconds, before insistently tugging on her leg again. "Miss Gwyn? Is Mister Grills going to be coming home too?"
    She glanced at the foal, furrowing her brows for a second, before softening them up again. "Yes, Mister Grills is coming with us, he's going to take us there, and rest a bit as well." The last part she said a little sternly at Grills. Plus Sugar was there, and surely the pup missed her daddy.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Ya can walk it off compadre,"
    She said giving him a hoof to help him up. "If ya want to get the taste of dirt out yer mouth, ah can always get you some fruit leather." She grinned.
    Sandy turned a lovely shade of green at the mention of that food which shall not be named. "Ughhh...let's just find Night Jewel." He trotted off, not really in the mood to joke around. He couldn't even fetch a doll today without getting his flank handed to him on a silver platter.


    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She glanced at the foal, furrowing her brows for a second, before softening them up again. "Yes, Mister Grills is coming with us, he's going to take us there, and rest a bit as well." The last part she said a little sternly at Grills. Plus Sugar was there, and surely the pup missed her daddy.
    Again, the foal nodded. "Ohhh, okay." He squirmed and fidgeted, another question just so desperately wanting to come out. He gave Gwyn's leg another tug. "Um, Miss Gwyn? Are you and Mister Grills married?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy turned a lovely shade of green at the mention of that food which shall not be named. "Ughhh...let's just find Night Jewel." He trotted off, not really in the mood to joke around. He couldn't even fetch a doll today without getting his flank handed to him on a silver platter.
    She furrowed her brow. She'd one day find a pony whose taste buds weren't out of whack. She put her new doll, a stallion clown, in her saddle bag and trotted after Sandy. "Come on Sandy, lighten up a bit, you've been through worse than this."

    Again, the foal nodded. "Ohhh, okay." He squirmed and fidgeted, another question just so desperately wanting to come out. He gave Gwyn's leg another tug. "Um, Miss Gwyn? Are you and Mister Grills married?"
    Insta-blush. Gwynfillion looked at the foal with surprised eyes, a tinge of red on cheeks. Darn foals and the things they ask. "Wha-...I uh, no, the two of us are not married...we're just...uh...well, we are a couple, but we're not married."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •