New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Heartflight nodded, getting down to business. She figured Sandy remembered that she used to be a full-grown mare, so she didn't remark on the fact herself. "Right. First, have you had any tests done that I can refer to?" she asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

2. - Top - End - #422
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight nodded, getting down to business. She figured Sandy remembered that she used to be a full-grown mare, so she didn't remark on the fact herself. "Right. First, have you had any tests done that I can refer to?" she asked.
    Sandy pointed out towards the beach, still at a loss of what to think. "Uh, yeah. Icy Touch over there. She...did some tests." He briefly shuddered at the memory. That hadn't been fun.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight nodded, then stepped outside onto the beach. "I'll be right back," she said.

"Excuse me, Icy Touch?" she called to the mare.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

4. - Top - End - #424
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "I am pretty much hopeless but Stitches is still naive enough to think a new dress would make her happy. Poor polish Stitches." she says while showing Sunny her raggedy doll. Of course only Stitches wanted to fix her dress, not Hover. Hover obviously doesn't care.
    "What kind of dress? I'm sure I could get her one. How about a cute sundress?" Sunny suggests. She takes a look at Stitches to see what kind of dress might look good.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"As adorable as the current sight is......I'm afraid a box wouldn't cut for me,"
    She chuckled as she chugged away at the water Icy gave her. "Well...I'll find some place to stay, even if its just a cloud to sleep on hahah."
    The two disengaged from huggy mode.

"Oh, I'm sure there's something!"
    "There are too many ponies and not enough houses!"

They pointed out cheerfully. And then there was still the bonfire to get to.

"Alright! Who's ready to gather the driftwood?"
    "Who's ready!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

6. - Top - End - #426
    Ettin in the Playground

Heartflight nodded, then stepped outside onto the beach. "I'll be right back," she said.

"Excuse me, Icy Touch?" she called to the mare.
    "Yes?" Icy said, blinking. She had drifted off into her own thoughts again.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    The two disengaged from huggy mode.

"Oh, I'm sure there's something!"
    "There are too many ponies and not enough houses!"

They pointed out cheerfully. And then there was still the bonfire to get to.

"Alright! Who's ready to gather the driftwood?"
    "Who's ready!"

"Ooh..Ooh...is this part where we get to mad lib a song?"
    She cleared her voice and did some notes. "Just readying myself up for the musical number."

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "What kind of dress? I'm sure I could get her one. How about a cute sundress?" Sunny suggests. She takes a look at Stitches to see what kind of dress might look good.
    Hover holds up the raggedy doll and looks up at it. "Stitches is a silly pony. She would like cute things like a sundress. Perhaps 3 colors."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Yes?" Icy said, blinking. She had drifted off into her own thoughts again.
    Heartflight nodded to the unicorn. "Do you have the data from the tests you ran on Sandy?" she asked.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

10. - Top - End - #430
    Titan in the Playground

Hover holds up the raggedy doll and looks up at it. "Stitches is a silly pony. She would like cute things like a sundress. Perhaps 3 colors."
    "How about Orange, Yellow and Red?" Sunny suggests happily.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"How about Orange, Yellow and Red?" Sunny suggests happily.
    "You do know those are happy and lively colors. A dress like that is doomed to get all muddy." Hover looks down and sighs. "It's pointless."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #432
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Ooh..Ooh...is this part where we get to mad lib a song?"
    She cleared her voice and did some notes. "Just readying myself up for the musical number."
    "That's a great idea!"
    "Wonderful! Quaver Rest, can you give us a tune?"

She seemed like the person to ask for for the start of a musical number.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ettin in the Playground

Heartflight nodded to the unicorn. "Do you have the data from the tests you ran on Sandy?" she asked.
    (So, how does Heartflight know again? More importantly, does Icy know Heartflight knows?)

14. - Top - End - #434
    Ogre in the Playground

(So, how does Heartflight know again? More importantly, does Icy know Heartflight knows?)
    (Because she met Sandy as a unicorn during the sleepover, as well as Icy? Speaking of, I would assume that means she knows, but that's up to you.)
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2012-06-01 at 10:43 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

(Also, Sandy kinda told her Icy ran some tests already. And it wouldn't be too far-fetched if she saw Sandy flying around town and put the pieces together.)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (Also, Sandy kinda told her Icy ran some tests already. And it wouldn't be too far-fetched if she saw Sandy flying around town and put the pieces together.)
    (Indeed. Remember? "A little birdie told me"?)
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

"You do know those are happy and lively colors. A dress like that is doomed to get all muddy." Hover looks down and sighs. "It's pointless."
    "Yeah, but if it gets muddy my mommy can just clean it off." Sunny points out."Do you think she would like a dress like that? That's the important part."

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yeah, but if it gets muddy my mommy can just clean it off." Sunny points out."Do you think she would like a dress like that? That's the important part."
    "Well she is a silly pony who adores the mainstream like a nice little foal." Hover looks over the doll once more. Then she tossed the doll in the air for Sunny to catches. "She would like a colorful dress. With flowers. She likes flowers."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #439
    Ettin in the Playground

(Because she met Sandy as a unicorn during the sleepover, as well as Icy? Speaking of, I would assume that means she knows, but that's up to you.)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (Indeed. Remember? "A little birdie told me"?)
    (Mmmhmm, alright. Icy wouldn't have known, given her anti-social mannerisms at the best of times. Haven't been following this RP too much of late. Apologies.)

Icy turned sharply toward Heartflight. "How... how did you know?" She narrowed her eyes. "Sandy told you, didn't he? Why would you want them anyway?"

20. - Top - End - #440
    Titan in the Playground

"Well she is a silly pony who adores the mainstream like a nice little foal." Hover looks over the doll once more. Then she tossed the doll in the air for Sunny to catches. "She would like a colorful dress. With flowers. She likes flowers."
    Sunny catches Patches. "Alright. Should I go get one now?" Sunny asks.

21. - Top - End - #441
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sunny catches Patches. "Alright. Should I go get one now?" Sunny asks.
    "Yes. Yo should. She'd like that. The poor deluded dolly." Hover tsk tsk tsk and shook her head. "When will Stitches ever learn."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

Sunny ran home as fast as possible and brought back a dress from one of her dollies, and a dolly of her own. The dress was orange and had red flowers with yellow middles.

"I brought one of my dollies too! Would Stitches like a friend?" Sunny asks.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-06-02 at 06:29 PM.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sunny ran home as fast as possible and brought back a dress from one of her dollies, and a dolly of her own. The dress was orange and had red flowers with yellow middles.

"I brought one of my dollies too! Would Stitches like a friend?" Sunny asks.
    "Of course Stitches would like a friend." Hover suddendly go to wagging a hoof at her own doll. "But she has been a bad filly."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

"Of course Stitches would like a friend." Hover suddendly go to wagging a hoof at her own doll. "But she has been a bad filly."
    "Aww. What's she done?" Sunny Asks, disappointed having deposited her own dolly on the ground.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Aww. What's she done?" Sunny Asks, disappointed having deposited her own dolly on the ground.
    "She ate of the new friend cake. Now nopony can be friends." Hover lifts an empty plate and frowns. Another excuse to be sad. It's like smiles hurts or something. "Ate it all up. Happiness denied."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #446
    Titan in the Playground

"She ate of the new friend cake. Now nopony can be friends." Hover lifts an empty plate and frowns. Another excuse to be sad. It's like smiles hurts or something. "Ate it all up. Happiness denied."
    Sunny holds up her own dolly, which is a fairly well maintained filly.

"Bubbly doesn't care about cake. She can make more! Or they can have something else. Or they don't have to have food at all." Sunny says, trying to maybe cheer up her friend.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sunny holds up her own dolly, which is a fairly well maintained filly.

"Bubbly doesn't care about cake. She can make more! Or they can have something else. Or they don't have to have food at all." Sunny says, trying to maybe cheer up her friend.
    "Stitches and I prefer tea anyway. Perhaps we could manage to have a tea party long enough to enjoy it before disaster strikes." The raggedy doll of Hover has her mane stroked. "To celebrate her new dress."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

(Mmmhmm, alright. Icy wouldn't have known, given her anti-social mannerisms at the best of times. Haven't been following this RP too much of late. Apologies.)

Icy turned sharply toward Heartflight. "How... how did you know?" She narrowed her eyes. "Sandy told you, didn't he? Why would you want them anyway?"
    Heartflight nodded. "I'm researching his, ah, 'condition'," she explained.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

"Stitches and I prefer tea anyway. Perhaps we could manage to have a tea party long enough to enjoy it before disaster strikes." The raggedy doll of Hover has her mane stroked. "To celebrate her new dress."
    "Yay! Tea party!" Sunny was very much in favor of the idea of a tea party. "What kind of tea? Real or imaginary? Do you have a tea set with you?" Sunny asks, quite excited.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "That's a great idea!"
    "Wonderful! Quaver Rest, can you give us a tune?"

She seemed like the person to ask for for the start of a musical number.
    Quaver was quiet for a moment, before she began to whistle. Only a few notes came out before she stopped, but they were clear and high.

She tried again a heartbeat later, but with a different tune. Though the notes were swooping and melodic, they also cut off abruptly after a few moments.

"Sorry everypony." Quaver sighed. "I can't think one up right now. I'm sure you can get it started on your own though."

In truth, while she could probably push out a tune or two right now, the songs she felt like singing were not the kind of upbeat working tunes the duo were after.