Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She glanced at the foal, furrowing her brows for a second, before softening them up again. "Yes, Mister Grills is coming with us, he's going to take us there, and rest a bit as well." The last part she said a little sternly at Grills. Plus Sugar was there, and surely the pup missed her daddy.
    Grills gave Gwynfillion a nervous smile. He wouldn't be allowed to work this time. And he was a bit tired.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Again, the foal nodded. "Ohhh, okay." He squirmed and fidgeted, another question just so desperately wanting to come out. He gave Gwyn's leg another tug. "Um, Miss Gwyn? Are you and Mister Grills married?"
    If Grills was drinking his favorite juice, it would be spit out by that comment. Why did every foal expect him and Gwynfillion to be married. It was scary to think of it. Sure, he loves her and is in with her but... Maybe the downtime would allow him to think. Once he unfroze his stiff face.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    [Pyrite and Spark]

    "Hey, fashion's just marketing! If you tell the world that pompadours are in, pompadours are in!"

    Pyrite responded enthusiastically. It was all a matter of telling everypony what they wanted.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He yawned one more time, trying to wake himself up at the moment. He licked her cheek, following with one more yawn. "Yes...let's get lunch....Simmer can....something negative here....well, your place or my place? I don't think restaurants are opened, since, evacuation and all that."
    "Unless you want to go back to the Civic Centre, your place it is," Icy gently reminded her coltfriend, nuzzling him softly. "C'mon, let's go." She stood up and began making her way towards the library door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She furrowed her brow. She'd one day find a pony whose taste buds weren't out of whack. She put her new doll, a stallion clown, in her saddle bag and trotted after Sandy. "Come on Sandy, lighten up a bit, you've been through worse than this."
    A wild Sliverpine appeared! "OhCelestiaareyoualrightSandywhere'sGearohthankCel estiayou-" Sliverpine finally ran out of air and had to gasp for breath, his wings fluttering excitedly all the while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    [Pyrite and Spark]

    "Hey, fashion's just marketing! If you tell the world that pompadours are in, pompadours are in!"

    Pyrite responded enthusiastically. It was all a matter of telling everypony what they wanted.

    "Pompadours, and slick mustaches are in, and they can be yours for a generous low price,"
    He did did his hammy impression of a radio salespony.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Unless you want to go back to the Civic Centre, your place it is," Icy gently reminded her coltfriend, nuzzling him softly. "C'mon, let's go." She stood up and began making her way towards the library door.

    "I think I'm done with the Civic Center,"
    He said. He followed after her out the library which was on the outskirts of town a little, apparently. It all just seemed so quiet, but who knows what shenanigans they might come across heading towards in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    A wild Sliverpine appeared! "OhCelestiaareyoualrightSandywhere'sGearohthankCel estiayou-" Sliverpine finally ran out of air and had to gasp for breath, his wings fluttering excitedly all the while.
    Gearstride turned around, smiling broadly. "Babe!...Yer awake, thank goodness." She'd run up to him to nuzzle him once he touched ground (if he was flying), if he was running, well, she'd still run up to him to nuzzle him.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Insta-blush. Gwynfillion looked at the foal with surprised eyes, a tinge of red on cheeks. Darn foals and the things they ask. "Wha-...I uh, no, the two of us are not married...we're just...uh...well, we are a couple, but we're not married."
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    If Grills was drinking his favorite juice, it would be spit out by that comment. Why did every foal expect him and Gwynfillion to be married. It was scary to think of it. Sure, he loves her and is in with her but... Maybe the downtime would allow him to think. Once he unfroze his stiff face.
    Even though they didn't outright say it, Garion got the feeling they didn't want him asking that. He awkwardly shuffled his hooves as explained, "I just thought, because you said I was special, and Mister Grills was special, and I was coming home, that meant he's coming home too, and that's what married ponies do, right?"

    Well, at least he was feeling comfortable enough to talk a bit more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She furrowed her brow. She'd one day find a pony whose taste buds weren't out of whack. She put her new doll, a stallion clown, in her saddle bag and trotted after Sandy. "Come on Sandy, lighten up a bit, you've been through worse than this."
    Sandy plopped both of his dolls, Stitches and a Wonderbolt Pegasus, in one of their ever-present bags. "Yeah, alright. I'll try." He didn't even stop to respond properly; he just kept up his search for Night Jewel, and judging by his slouched posture, he probably wasn't trying very hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    A wild Sliverpine appeared! "OhCelestiaareyoualrightSandywhere'sGearohthankCel estiayou-" Sliverpine finally ran out of air and had to gasp for breath, his wings fluttering excitedly all the while.
    Gearstride turned around, smiling broadly. "Babe!...Yer awake, thank goodness." She'd run up to him to nuzzle him once he touched ground (if he was flying), if he was running, well, she'd still run up to him to nuzzle him.
    And then he found Silverpine. Ironic that he couldn't even find a friend properly today. Better to let the two of them have their moment. "I'm going to go keep lookin' for Night Jewel. Good t'see you Silverpine." he said, a little halfheartedly. He trotted off to go find the foal.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-03-29 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Even though they didn't outright say it, Garion got the feeling they didn't want him asking that. He awkwardly shuffled his hooves as explained, "I just thought, because you said I was special, and Mister Grills was special, and I was coming home, that meant he's coming home too, and that's what married ponies do, right?"

    Well, at least he was feeling comfortable enough to talk a bit more.

    "Yes, but that is not the case here, Garion,"
    Gwynfillion said glancing away hiding her mildly annoyed expression. She collected herself and gave the foal a small smile.

    "Grills, I believe we're ready now, but, I don't think you need to use your flashy version of your teleportation,"
    She told Grills.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Pompadours, and slick mustaches are in, and they can be yours for a generous low price,"
    He did did his hammy impression of a radio salespony.
    "No, no, you've got it all wrong!"

    He used his magic to make a rough pony figure of the clouds. Then he poined at it, and began his spiel, his voice a pitch-perfect imitation of a Flim and Flam-style salespony.

    "You there, yes, you, sir! You're a handsome fellow, so you must have flawless luck with the fillies...However, if you can't keep up with the times, that luck will certainly desert you, and we don't want that? From finding a mare to keeping her, the challenge of the fashionable stallion is immense! And, good sir, it is all overcomable -- with Pompadours! Pompadours, the style that weakens a mare's knees and opens her heart! A fellow as fine as yourself will catch the eye of every mare in town with a handsome pompadour! Lucky for you, I'm a styling specialist, and can cut you the finest pompadour in town! What do you think, buddy?"

    His voice went by very quick -- you could understand each word, but his voice left no room for response or escape. You just had to smile and nod. He draped a foreleg over the shoulders of the mock-pony and grinned. That last question, delivered at a slower pace, was addressed at Spark.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-03-29 at 01:16 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Spark Chaser-Outside the Civic Center on 'dem clouds.

    "When can I get one?"
    He asked with a chuckle, even though, he was partially serious. He was sold on the whole catching the eye of every mare.

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Grills

    Grills chuckled nervously. "Hehe. Yes, sugarplum."

    The stallion, being large than the mare and colt, easily wrapped his forelegs around them and blinked them away with just a blink. No fire. No sparkles. Just poof, heeding Gwynfillion's warning.

    When the three arrived, Sugar hopped out the corner she sat in and ran toward her daddy.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7


  11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy plopped both of his dolls, Stitches and a Wonderbolt Pegasus, in one of their ever-present bags. "Yeah, alright. I'll try." He didn't even stop to respond properly; he just kept up his search for Night Jewel, and judging by his slouched posture, he probably wasn't trying very hard.
    Luckily, she hadn't been flung too far away. Upon seeing him, she leapt out of the little crater she'd left, unharmed and with her doll.

    "Ah, there you are! That was quite a ride! Say, did you get that doll we were looking for?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    How appropriate. You fight like a cow! (Previous avatars)

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "I think I'm done with the Civic Center,"
    He said. He followed after her out the library which was on the outskirts of town a little, apparently. It all just seemed so quiet, but who knows what shenanigans they might come across heading towards in town.
    Aye, who knows what they might come across? (I'm thinking ponies are starting to be let off the Civic Centre?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride turned around, smiling broadly. "Babe!...Yer awake, thank goodness." She'd run up to him to nuzzle him once he touched ground (if he was flying), if he was running, well, she'd still run up to him to nuzzle him.
    Sliverpine took a few more gulps of breath before replying. "Gear, you're safe! What... what happened to that Simmer? And everypony?"

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy plopped both of his dolls, Stitches and a Wonderbolt Pegasus, in one of their ever-present bags. "Yeah, alright. I'll try." He didn't even stop to respond properly; he just kept up his search for Night Jewel, and judging by his slouched posture, he probably wasn't trying very hard.

    And then he found Silverpine. Ironic that he couldn't even find a friend properly today. Better to let the two of them have their moment. "I'm going to go keep lookin' for Night Jewel. Good t'see you Silverpine." he said, a little halfheartedly. He trotted off to go find the foal.
    Sliverpine blinked as Sandy trotted off. "What gotten into him?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Aye, who knows what they might come across? (I'm thinking ponies are starting to be let off the Civic Centre?)

    Sliverpine took a few more gulps of breath before replying. "Gear, you're safe! What... what happened to that Simmer? And everypony?"

    Sliverpine blinked as Sandy trotted off. "What gotten into him?"

    "He's a little moody after being thrust into shenanigans the way he was,"
    She answered between small kisses. "To address your other question. Dimmer was defeated by the power hugs of all things, some ponies, like that restaurant owner Grills, got hurt, but will be okay. The spirit of Simmer was vanquished and the former...whats his name, Gallant Garion was turned into a foal, but he's now in the care of some other ponies."

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Luckily, she hadn't been flung too far away. Upon seeing him, she leapt out of the little crater she'd left, unharmed and with her doll.

    "Ah, there you are! That was quite a ride! Say, did you get that doll we were looking for?"
    Sandy lifted the patchwork doll from his saddlebags to show her. "She's right here, safe 'n sound. Once we drop this'n off, we can get to helpin' with cleanup." Maybe he could help properly with something, salvage something from this mess. Speaking of which, he was certainly showing the disasters of this day. His mane was rife with dirt and leaves, his lump wasn't getting any smaller, and his eyes were baggy and darkened from the late night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "He's a little moody after being thrust into shenanigans the way he was,"
    She answered between small kisses. "To address your other question. Dimmer was defeated by the power hugs of all things, some ponies, like that restaurant owner Grills, got hurt, but will be okay. The spirit of Simmer was vanquished and the former...whats his name, Gallant Garion was turned into a foal, but he's now in the care of some other ponies."
    Sliverpine blinked several times as he processed this little factoid. "Wha... power hugs. How? When...? Who?" he stuttered, trying to make sense of the whole convoluted turn of events.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine blinked several times as he processed this little factoid. "Wha... power hugs. How? When...? Who?" he stuttered, trying to make sense of the whole convoluted turn of events.

    "Don't think about it too much, let's just say friendship is magic, and now...to distract you,"
    She leaned in at an angle and gave him a short but sweet Hot Pony Kiss TM. "It oddly felt like forever since I kissed you, despite our morning." She chuckled nuzzling his chin.

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Don't think about it too much, let's just say friendship is magic, and now...to distract you,"
    She leaned in at an angle and gave him a short but sweet Hot Pony Kiss TM. "It oddly felt like forever since I kissed you, despite our morning." She chuckled nuzzling his chin.
    Sliverpine accepted the Hot Pony Kiss TM happily. "Mmmm, yeah, probably because I was knocked out?" he said jokingly, nuzzling her back. "Perhaps we should just follow Sandy and see if we can cheer him up."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine accepted the Hot Pony Kiss TM happily. "Mmmm, yeah, probably because I was knocked out?" he said jokingly, nuzzling her back. "Perhaps we should just follow Sandy and see if we can cheer him up."

    "Curse getting knocked out, it inconveniences me when it comes to my kissing sessions,"
    She lopsidedly grinned. "But sure, let's go make Sandy feel better....I think he walked off...that." She pointed to 'that way'.
    --

    Fox Trot-His House


    They seemed to have little trouble during their walk into town and to his house. Over at the Civic Center, the MEEP ponies were slowly getting ponies out and assisting with helping those whose properties were damaged. Thankfully Fox's house was okay, not like some pegasus flew in and damaged his wall, just saying.

    "Ladies first,"
    He said to Icy after unlocking and opening the door. "Oi...now I don't have to lug around this knight costume around anymore." He chuckled, it was a strained chuckle, but a chucke nonetheless.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-29 at 10:02 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy lifted the patchwork doll from his saddlebags to show her. "She's right here, safe 'n sound. Once we drop this'n off, we can get to helpin' with cleanup." Maybe he could help properly with something, salvage something from this mess. Speaking of which, he was certainly showing the disasters of this day. His mane was rife with dirt and leaves, his lump wasn't getting any smaller, and his eyes were baggy and darkened from the late night.
    "Good! Although you look like you need some clean-up yourself." Night Jewel snickered and followed along.

    [Yon Library]

    Eventually, the filly duo headed for the library, although for very different reasons.

    "It's so lonely waiting for the snows to come again," sighed Winterflap. "I need something to do until then, and I can't work all day..."

    "I'd rather just get some spellbooks. Soon, everypony will know I'm to be taken seriously."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    How appropriate. You fight like a cow! (Previous avatars)

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Good! Although you look like you need some clean-up yourself." Night Jewel snickered and followed along.
    Sandy kept his eyes forward, ignoring comments from the peanut gallery. His only comment; "Long day."

    As it so happened, now that Night Jewel was found, the two of them trotted off back towards Silverpine and Gearstride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Curse getting knocked out, it inconveniences me when it comes to my kissing sessions,"
    She lopsidedly grinned. "But sure, let's go make Sandy feel better....I think he walked off...that." She pointed to 'that way'.
    Sliverpine raised an eyebrow at Sandy's condition, having last seen the pegasus in the Civic Centre. "Sandy... you look like hell," Sliverpine said, slipping somewhat into the cruder Stalliongrad slang.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Fox Trot-His House


    They seemed to have little trouble during their walk into town and to his house. Over at the Civic Center, the MEEP ponies were slowly getting ponies out and assisting with helping those whose properties were damaged. Thankfully Fox's house was okay, not like some pegasus flew in and damaged his wall, just saying.

    "Ladies first,"
    He said to Icy after unlocking and opening the door. "Oi...now I don't have to lug around this knight costume around anymore." He chuckled, it was a strained chuckle, but a chucke nonetheless.
    Icy smiled at his poor attempt at mirth. "Yes, I suppose so," she said, helping Fox with his armour. "I suppose we're stuck with sandwiches again."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Gearstride

    "Looks like somepony needs a book a spa appointment, well, when, the town goes back to normal,"
    Gearstride commented.


    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy smiled at his poor attempt at mirth. "Yes, I suppose so," she said, helping Fox with his armour. "I suppose we're stuck with sandwiches again."

    "Right, sandwiches,"
    He parroted recalling his still broken oven. "Well, I'm sure with the right drink, it'll taste fine. Heck, we can have hot tea, I can just warm the water with the coffee maker hot plate." The armor was deposited in a corner as he flopped on the couch relaxing his muscles for a little bit.

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine raised an eyebrow at Sandy's condition, having last seen the pegasus in the Civic Centre. "Sandy... you look like hell," Sliverpine said, slipping somewhat into the cruder Stalliongrad slang.[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride

    "Looks like somepony needs a book a spa appointment, well, when, the town goes back to normal,"
    Gearstride commented.
    Sandy was...less than amused. "Har har, very funny. Just haven't had time for a bath is all." He tried to straighten his mane, get it back in its usual mop-like glory. What he got was a hoofful of dirt, some leaves, and a twig. "...point taken."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Gear

    "I think we could all use a shower or bath," She sniffed herself and made a grimace following it with an awkward chuckle. "Yea, most definitely."

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Spark Chaser-Outside the Civic Center on 'dem clouds.

    "When can I get one?"
    He asked with a chuckle, even though, he was partially serious. He was sold on the whole catching the eye of every mare.
    "Heck if I know. I don't know anything about mane styling."

    Pyrite said, fluffing himself up with pride at a job well-done.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy was...less than amused. "Har har, very funny. Just haven't had time for a bath is all." He tried to straighten his mane, get it back in its usual mop-like glory. What he got was a hoofful of dirt, some leaves, and a twig. "...point taken."
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride

    "Looks like somepony needs a book a spa appointment, well, when, the town goes back to normal,"
    Gearstride commented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gear

    "I think we could all use a shower or bath," She sniffed herself and made a grimace following it with an awkward chuckle. "Yea, most definitely."
    "A spa sounds heavenly right about now," Sliverpine quipped. "But I'll settle for a cold shower back at the Cirrus. Shall we?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Right, sandwiches,"
    He parroted recalling his still broken oven. "Well, I'm sure with the right drink, it'll taste fine. Heck, we can have hot tea, I can just warm the water with the coffee maker hot plate." The armor was deposited in a corner as he flopped on the couch relaxing his muscles for a little bit.
    "Tea sounds lovely, Fox," Icy said with a wan smile, trotting over and nuzzling him gently. "But take your time, I don't think we're in any rush."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Spark Chaser

    "So what do ya want to do now?"
    Spark asked the other foal as he rubbed the back of his neck.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "A spa sounds heavenly right about now," Sliverpine quipped. "But I'll settle for a cold shower back at the Cirrus. Shall we?"

    "The Cirrus..?"
    Gearstride blanky looked at like he grew a second head. "You mean Civic Center right? I wonder if you're still a little derped out." She smiled and kissed his head. "Though, that does sound like a cool name for an airship."

    "Though, we still have to get that doll to that little foal Sandy mentioned, first."



    "Tea sounds lovely, Fox," Icy said with a wan smile, trotting over and nuzzling him gently. "But take your time, I don't think we're in any rush."
    As she nuzzled him, he planted a small kiss on her muzzle. "Its alright, I should at least get the coffee maker to start heating up the water.' He said as he got up from the couch and made for the kitchen. As he had walked into the kitchen, a small folded up piece of glossy paper fell from where it was tucked into one of his cuffs.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-30 at 09:53 AM.

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Spark Chaser

    "So what do ya want to do now?"
    Spark asked the other foal as he rubbed the back of his neck.
    --------



    "The Cirrus..?"
    Gearstride blanky looked at like he grew a second head. "You mean Civic Center right? I wonder if you're still a little derped out." She smiled and kissed his head. "Though, that does sound like a cool name for an airship."

    "Though, we still have to get that doll to that little foal Sandy mentioned, first."
    Sliverpine shook his head, putting a hoof to brow. "Yeah... I think that fall scrambled my brain more than I thought. Come on, let's get this doll to... whomever you have to get it to."


    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    As she nuzzled him, he planted a small kiss on her muzzle. "Its alright, I should at least get the coffee maker to start heating up the water.' He said as he got up from the couch and made for the kitchen. As he had walked into the kitchen, a small folded up piece of glossy paper fell from where it was tucked into one of his cuffs.
    Icy blinked as she spied the the folded piece of paper. She scooped the paper with her magic and unfolded it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine shook his head, putting a hoof to brow. "Yeah... I think that fall scrambled my brain more than I thought. Come on, let's get this doll to... whomever you have to get it to."
    "She's a foal, name's Hover Heart. She helped spring me from the clinic. And then she wanted to go into town with Simmer about, just to get her doll." He shook his head; were even the foals in this town crazy? "Told her I'd go and fetch it. She's probably still back at the Civic Center."

    The four ponies headed off towards the Civic Center. Thankfully, since they were coming from Hover's house, they'd likely be able to spot the foal if she left the evacuation site to head home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    ['A waitin' fer Purity, Orzel]


    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy blinked as she spied the the folded piece of paper. She scooped the paper with her magic and unfolded it.
    It seemed to be a small magazine clipping with a small image of Fox and small column of text. It was dated around less than two years ago.
    Spoiler
    Show


    Watch out fillies and gentlecolts,
    time to put on your shades for
    another star is on the rise from
    the stage. A Manehatten local,
    the buck has been grabbing the
    attention of many prolific dance
    companies. His name is Fox Trot
    and he has got the moves to
    bring sexy back, and yes ladies,
    he is single. Currently the young
    buck is enrolled in the Capriole
    Prance dance company. He has
    already taken the leading stallion
    roles in two different back to back
    productions on the coveted Broad-
    mare stage. This is one to look
    out for, let's hope luck is with him
    and his star remains shining brightly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •