New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy stood expectantly at the edge of the blue mat, waiting again for Fox to lead the way.
    Fox casually trotted up to her after sliding his saddle bags to the side. "Mmm, well, as you know, we should probably do some stretches first, get the body nice and limber." He walked over to the ole fashion tape player and made some silly fun jazzercise music. He did really only teach children. He took a spot next to her and gave her one of his goofy smiles.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox casually trotted up to her after sliding his saddle bags to the side. "Mmm, well, as you know, we should probably do some stretches first, get the body nice and limber." He walked over to the ole fashion tape player and made some silly fun jazzercise music. He did really only teach children. He took a spot next to her and gave her one of his goofy smiles.
    "Stretches. Of course." Icy waited for the music to start and Fox to take his place beside her, before beginning the stretch routine. Presumably, she had learnt this during her sojourn here and subsequent overreading on the matter.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Troll in the Playground

"Stretches. Of course." Icy waited for the music to start and Fox to take his place beside her, before beginning the stretch routine. Presumably, she had learnt this during her sojourn here and subsequent overreading on the matter.
    And previous lessons would start with stretches, but having been a while, a nice fresh reminder for the icy mare. Fox himself began with the routine, where once he would catch himself with....lingering eyes. "Mmm, good...very good Miss Icy."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-01 at 08:44 PM.

4. - Top - End - #634
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Flower Tail copied the mother's exasperated gestures. "So many lunatics, you'd think my life was set to the highest difficulty," she muttered.

'...Okay, I may have heard the name 'Mystic Muse' somewhere, but I don't know where. Maybe you could give me a description or something?"
    The mother hands the foal a picture while the siblings continue to argue with each other, most of it instigated by the sister.

Flower Tail probably wouldn't exactly recognize the pony in the picture because of the being turned into a blue zerg-y thing factor, but it looks vaguely like the blue zerg-y pony who lives in the house with the big "Beware of Wurms" Sign.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Ettin in the Playground

And previous lessons would start with stretches, but having been a while, a nice fresh reminder for the icy mare. Fox himself began with the routine, where once he would catch himself with....lingering eyes. "Mmm, good...very good Miss Icy."
    Icy followed Fox closely, and flashed him another small smile at his compliment. "Thank you, Fox," she murmured as she finished up the last of her stretches.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Troll in the Playground

Icy followed Fox closely, and flashed him another small smile at his compliment. "Thank you, Fox," she murmured as she finished up the last of her stretches.
    He smiled in return and licked her cheek briefly. "Alright, we're going to continue with our waltz lessons. Rear up on my count and place your fore hooves were I told you before on me.' He gave a little count and reared up himself.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Ettin in the Playground

He smiled in return and licked her cheek briefly. "Alright, we're going to continue with our waltz lessons. Rear up on my count and place your fore hooves were I told you before on me.' He gave a little count and reared up himself.
    Icy does so on his count, getting up on her two hindlegs as well.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground

Icy does so on his count, getting up on her two hindlegs as well.
    More like advanced moves here. "Good, good, a key to dancing on one's hind legs, is well, a bit of conditioning really. Allows for us ponies to pull moves not really meant for four leggers." He chuckled. "But with practice, it becomes second nature. So as long as you have a reliable partner for support." He pecked on the muzzle. "Drats, I forgot to put on the right music."

9. - Top - End - #639
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    The mother hands the foal a picture while the siblings continue to argue with each other, most of it instigated by the sister.

Flower Tail probably wouldn't exactly recognize the pony in the picture because of the being turned into a blue zerg-y thing factor, but it looks vaguely like the blue zerg-y pony who lives in the house with the big "Beware of Wurms" Sign.
    "Hmm... No. Don't think I've seen anypony exactly like that. I think I've seen that face, but it's on a rather different-looking pony."

Flower Tail shook her head. "The pony you're looking for either changed a lot or isn't here. Although given what this place is like, the former actually wouldn't surprise me all that much. I can find the closest match, but that might not be the right one."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

10. - Top - End - #640
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmm... No. Don't think I've seen anypony exactly like that. I think I've seen that face, but it's on a rather different-looking pony."

Flower Tail shook her head. "The pony you're looking for either changed a lot or isn't here. Although given what this place is like, the former actually wouldn't surprise me all that much. I can find the closest match, but that might not be the right one."
    "*Sigh* Well it's a start. Thank you miss, lead the way."

"Would have been a lot easier if the little brat-" The younger mare gets a collective glare from the rest of her family, which very quickly shuts her up. She still doesn't apologize though.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Ettin in the Playground

More like advanced moves here. "Good, good, a key to dancing on one's hind legs, is well, a bit of conditioning really. Allows for us ponies to pull moves not really meant for four leggers." He chuckled. "But with practice, it becomes second nature. So as long as you have a reliable partner for support." He pecked on the muzzle. "Drats, I forgot to put on the right music."
    "Hey, I think I kind of like the cheesy exercise music," Icy said with a chuckle. She pecked him back and leaned on him a little more for support.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Troll in the Playground

"Hey, I think I kind of like the cheesy exercise music," Icy said with a chuckle. She pecked him back and leaned on him a little more for support.
    He held her and was tempted to take her into an embrace, but that wasn't part of the routine, sorta. He softly sighed as he guided her through the motions, letting his mind put certain things on a back burner. Yea, just pretend this morning didn't happen, that's right. He softly nuzzled her before her dipped her and pulled her back up him flashing her one of his smiles.

13. - Top - End - #643
    Dwarf in the Playground

"*Sigh* Well it's a start. Thank you miss, lead the way."

"Would have been a lot easier if the little brat-" The younger mare gets a collective glare from the rest of her family, which very quickly shuts her up. She still doesn't apologize though.
    "Watch that tongue, SA," snapped Flower Tail. "Now come on. I think I can find her."

She didn't know much about Mystic, but knew she was rather unusual. Thus, she looked around for any strange-looking places that might be inhabited by such a pony. For instance, ones with signs reading "Beware of Wurms".

14. - Top - End - #644
    Ettin in the Playground

He held her and was tempted to take her into an embrace, but that wasn't part of the routine, sorta. He softly sighed as he guided her through the motions, letting his mind put certain things on a back burner. Yea, just pretend this morning didn't happen, that's right. He softly nuzzled her before her dipped her and pulled her back up him flashing her one of his smiles.
    Icy let out a soft gasp as Fox dipped her, it was a little unexpected for the icy mare, see. Still, she enjoyed the little exercise very much, putting her hoof that way and that, and somehow not losing her step along the way. Her heart fluttered as Fox smiled one of his adorkable smile, her own lips replying in kind. "That was enjoyable."

15. - Top - End - #645
    Troll in the Playground

Icy let out a soft gasp as Fox dipped her, it was a little unexpected for the icy mare, see. Still, she enjoyed the little exercise very much, putting her hoof that way and that, and somehow not losing her step along the way. Her heart fluttered as Fox smiled one of his adorkable smile, her own lips replying in kind. "That was enjoyable."

"Mmm, 'twas enjoyable for me as well, but then again, my partner is a very cute mare,"
    He cheesed and helped himself to a little kiss. "Mm, are you thirsty my dear? There's the water fountain along the hall, or if you want I have some spring water bottles in the fridge in the office,?"

16. - Top - End - #646
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Top Hat and Silk Scarf leaned forward, clearly cheering her on silently and intensely in the method of a golf game's spectators.
    Intent on her prize, Quaver removed the still smoking mallow from the flames. Gently blowing on it she, oh so carefully, bit down on its crusty exterior and began to pull. Sweat beaded on her brow as the mallow resisted her efforts - But was it the resistance of the gummy goodness? Or had it cooked through too far??

It is always a difficult thing to measure mallow resistance with ones teeth, but there is that moment, that instant of shared oneness with the universe, where one knows. Quaver's eyes widened as she felt the outer layer separate from the inner; she had done it!!

But in that one moment of exuberance, Quaver pulled a fraction too hard or a fraction too quickly, and a good chunk of the remaining mallow was pulled off the branch with the crust.

She held up the stick, only half a layer worth of mallow still attached, and regarded it with dissatistfaction. It was then that she finally noticed her audience, and gave a sheepish grin.

"Well" She said, her voice slightly garbled as she chewed the mega mallow. "Two and half layers isn't too bad I guess?"

17. - Top - End - #647
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmm, 'twas enjoyable for me as well, but then again, my partner is a very cute mare,"
    He cheesed and helped himself to a little kiss. "Mm, are you thirsty my dear? There's the water fountain along the hall, or if you want I have some spring water bottles in the fridge in the office,?"
    "I think I'll help myself to the water fountain." Icy pecked Fox on the cheek, before making her way towards the hallway. She let the water gush out of the fountain and had her fill, before letting Fox have his turn, if he wanted to.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Intent on her prize, Quaver removed the still smoking mallow from the flames. Gently blowing on it she, oh so carefully, bit down on its crusty exterior and began to pull. Sweat beaded on her brow as the mallow resisted her efforts - But was it the resistance of the gummy goodness? Or had it cooked through too far??

It is always a difficult thing to measure mallow resistance with ones teeth, but there is that moment, that instant of shared oneness with the universe, where one knows. Quaver's eyes widened as she felt the outer layer separate from the inner; she had done it!!

But in that one moment of exuberance, Quaver pulled a fraction too hard or a fraction too quickly, and a good chunk of the remaining mallow was pulled off the branch with the crust.

She held up the stick, only half a layer worth of mallow still attached, and regarded it with dissatistfaction. It was then that she finally noticed her audience, and gave a sheepish grin.

"Well" She said, her voice slightly garbled as she chewed the mega mallow. "Two and half layers isn't too bad I guess?"
    "It's great!"
    "Very good work!"

They nod happily and look at the fire for a bit.

"This was a pretty awesome idea."

Silk Scarf said from the depths of looking-at-burning-stuff contentment.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

19. - Top - End - #649
    Titan in the Playground

"Watch that tongue, SA," snapped Flower Tail. "Now come on. I think I can find her."

She didn't know much about Mystic, but knew she was rather unusual. Thus, she looked around for any strange-looking places that might be inhabited by such a pony. For instance, ones with signs reading "Beware of Wurms".
    She does in fact find such a house. It looks fairly nice, except for the sign which almost looks like it was written in blood.

"Well....it's worth a shot."

"Oh Come on! Marvelous Muse wouldn't be dumb enough to misspell 'worm' and he wouldn't be crazy enough to think worms were something worth bewaring." the younger mare said.

"...Sis, clearly you never paid attention to the card games we played." the one brother states.

"Of course I didn't. Collectible Card Games are a waste of money and time." the younger mare says and steps onto the lawn.

And Boris pops up, roars at her, and douses her in a nice coating of wurm saliva.

Naturally, the younger mare freezes in place. She wasn't expecting that.

20. - Top - End - #650
    Troll in the Playground

Top Hat and Silk Scarf nodded to Cadmium, since they would totally need washing off.

"We can probably put the fire out that way, too, if we don't want to wait for it to be done."
    "If we don't want to wait!"

Top Hat and Silk Scarf leaned forward, clearly cheering her on silently and intensely in the method of a golf game's spectators.
    "Well that too, but if no one else is thirsty, I'll just help myself...." She moved a little away and punched the cloud as it cried rain. She happily tilted her head and caught some water to drink and found herself wet too. Afterward she cuddled and pampered the cloud and got it refluffy.

"It's great!"
    "Very good work!"

Having returned to the group she watched Quaver in amusement and softly chuckled. "Yea, this in its own way was an awesome idea...fun."
    =============================
    "I think I'll help myself to the water fountain." Icy pecked Fox on the cheek, before making her way towards the hallway. She let the water gush out of the fountain and had her fill, before letting Fox have his turn, if he wanted to.

Fox did help himself to some water and lapped away. He playfully whipped his head against the gushing water to sprinkle Icy with a few wayward drops of water and gave her a cheeky smile.

21. - Top - End - #651
    Dwarf in the Playground

She does in fact find such a house. It looks fairly nice, except for the sign which almost looks like it was written in blood.

"Well....it's worth a shot."

"Oh Come on! Marvelous Muse wouldn't be dumb enough to misspell 'worm' and he wouldn't be crazy enough to think worms were something worth bewaring." the younger mare said.

"...Sis, clearly you never paid attention to the card games we played." the one brother states.

"Of course I didn't. Collectible Card Games are a waste of money and time." the younger mare says and steps onto the lawn.

And Boris pops up, roars at her, and douses her in a nice coating of wurm saliva.

Naturally, the younger mare freezes in place. She wasn't expecting that.
    "Ha! Don't look so smug now, do you." Flower Tail smirked. "Maybe you're the one who needs the spelling lessons here."

She magically pulled some seeds out of the bow in her hair and looked over them carefully. "Think there's anything here a wurm might like to eat?"

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post

Winterflap blinked. She wasn't entirely sure what to think of such dramatic execution of a relatively mundane action. "Uh... Good work?"

"It's great!"
    "Very good work!"

"Well, it wasn't bad. At least I'm not getting more things thrown at me."

22. - Top - End - #652
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, should we put it out now, or wait for it to go out on its own?"

After all, they had bonded, so that was the bonfire part done...

"Unless anyone else has any other ideas."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

23. - Top - End - #653
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox did help himself to some water and lapped away. He playfully whipped his head against the gushing water to sprinkle Icy with a few wayward drops of water and gave her a cheeky smile.
    "Tsk, you knave!" Icy playfully replied, making a show of shielding herself. A tiny snowball fell on Fox's snout as retaliation.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-07-02 at 05:46 PM.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Troll in the Playground

"Tsk, you knave!" Icy playfully replied, making a show of shielding herself. A tiny snowball fell on Fox's snout as retaliation.
    Fox grinned and scrunched his snout and licked up the little snowball. "That is I, a knave, a knightly knave for one that is ye." He puffed out his chest.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Titan in the Playground

"Ha! Don't look so smug now, do you." Flower Tail smirked. "Maybe you're the one who needs the spelling lessons here."

She magically pulled some seeds out of the bow in her hair and looked over them carefully. "Think there's anything here a wurm might like to eat?"
    "Probably us." the second oldest brother says in a deadpan tone.

"Well, it hasn't attacked us. Let's just get sis out of the way and try not to antagonize it." The oldest says before dragging his sister out of the way.

The smallest brother leans in to Flower tail. "Bet you big sis is going to suggest feeding you to it as soon as she snaps out of this." he says.

The sister snaps out of the being frozen thing. "...Toss the brat to it and let's get out of here." She says, running off in the opposite direction.

"Told ya." the smallest brother says.

"Alright, who's going to get sis?"

"We'll do that as soon as we're sure the wurm isn't planning on eating us. Besides, it might be best if she's not here." he says, rolling his eyes.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Probably us." the second oldest brother says in a deadpan tone.

"Well, it hasn't attacked us. Let's just get sis out of the way and try not to antagonize it." The oldest says before dragging his sister out of the way.

The smallest brother leans in to Flower tail. "Bet you big sis is going to suggest feeding you to it as soon as she snaps out of this." he says.

The sister snaps out of the being frozen thing. "...Toss the brat to it and let's get out of here." She says, running off in the opposite direction.

"Told ya." the smallest brother says.

"Alright, who's going to get sis?"

"We'll do that as soon as we're sure the wurm isn't planning on eating us. Besides, it might be best if she's not here." he says, rolling his eyes.
    "Why do I have to do everything?" muttered Flower Tail. Then she spoke up again. "I sure won't get her. Not unless I get to grow roses on her."

She then picked a seed carefully, then placed it in the ground and began to grow it. It soon blossomed into a sunflower. A big sunflower. A sunflower that looked large enough for a little foal like Flower Tail to stand on.

"All right, let's see how it likes this!" Flower Tail levitated the flower towards the mouth of the wurm.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Titan in the Playground

The Wurm takes a big sniff of the Sun flower and....sneezes several times, covering the nearest pony in wurm snot. "Big Bro" is in severe need of a bath now.

Nice job Flower Tail.

The wurm clearly doesn't like the flower and goes back underground. Well, at least she got it to leave.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-07-02 at 07:10 PM.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Wurm takes a big sniff of the Sun flower and....sneezes several times, covering the nearest pony in wurm snot. "Big Bro" is in severe need of a bath now.

Nice job Flower Tail.

The wurm clearly doesn't like the flower and goes back underground. Well, at least she got it to leave.
    "Ha! Just like that arrowhawk!" Flower Tail stamped her feet triumphantly. "Smuggy McSmuggins can't be smug now, can she?" Despite the unplanned-for sneeze that hit the brother, it seemed she was actually becoming somewhat competent.

Once the wurm was gone, she led the way up to the house, ready to find out if this really was the right place.

29. - Top - End - #659
    Ettin in the Playground

Winterflap blinked. She wasn't entirely sure what to think of such dramatic execution of a relatively mundane action. "Uh... Good work?"
    "Ta" Quaver replied, swallowing the last of the megamallow.

"It's great!"
    "Very good work!"

Quaver nodded in agreement, still savouring the marshmallowy goodness.

"Well, should we put it out now, or wait for it to go out on its own?"

After all, they had bonded, so that was the bonfire part done...

"Unless anyone else has any other ideas."
    "Oh right" She replied, as the memory of what she was meant to be doing today broke through the haze of marshmallows and warm fires.

"I should probably get back to my shopping then." She said, with a glance towards her saddlebags which were still half-full of mallows. "Does anyone want some more marshmallows before I go? I seem to have a ... surplus."

30. - Top - End - #660
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox grinned and scrunched his snout and licked up the little snowball. "That is I, a knave, a knightly knave for one that is ye." He puffed out his chest.
    "Well my knightly knave, since you so kindly put yourself in my service, I demand that you take me for a second round of dancing. The kind that would set hearts aflutter and stallions swooning," Icy said, putting on a haughty pose. Despite her poise, she couldn't help but smirk a little.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-07-02 at 10:33 PM.