New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

[Ze Bonfire]

"Uh... Well..." Winterflap looked around in awkward silence. She wasn't the best at knowing what to do in social situations.

Then she noticed something. "Say, what's that? Is that paper?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

2. - Top - End - #662
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Cadmium blinked for a moment as she stared off onto the beach. She could have sworn she something..flamey and lettery zip by. Hauh. Naaah.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Well my knightly knave, since you so kindly put yourself in my service, I demand that you take me for a second round of dancing. The kind that would set hearts aflutter and stallions swooning," Icy said, putting on a haughty pose. Despite her poise, she couldn't help but smirk a little.

"Stallions swooning eh? Well, I'm...sure I could make some stallions swoon, but that's for another time,"
    He winked underneath his bashfulness he tried to cover. He then opted for what he best knew what to do, he took Icy into his legs forcing her to rear up and dipped her and did his best smoulder smile. "As you wish my lady." And he took her for a second round of dancing.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Stallions swooning eh? Well, I'm...sure I could make some stallions swoon, but that's for another time,"
    He winked underneath his bashfulness he tried to cover. He then opted for what he best knew what to do, he took Icy into his legs forcing her to rear up and dipped her and did his best smoulder smile. "As you wish my lady." And he took her for a second round of dancing.
    Icy was swept along by Fox's smooth moves, trying her best to keep up with his deft, agile steps and dips. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way, she misplaced a hoof and slipped, stumbling to the floor, though Fox might be able to prevent it if he was alert.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Troll in the Playground

Icy was swept along by Fox's smooth moves, trying her best to keep up with his deft, agile steps and dips. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way, she misplaced a hoof and slipped, stumbling to the floor, though Fox might be able to prevent it if he was alert.

Fox seemed partially alert, dancing was second nature so he spent most of his time distracted by Icy's loveliness. When she slipped he caught her and pulled her toward him, but he did not account for the extra force he was exerting in a certain direction and fell backward on his flank with his filly in his leg's. "Haha ow..well that was exciting. Are you alright Miss Icy?"

5. - Top - End - #665
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox seemed partially alert, dancing was second nature so he spent most of his time distracted by Icy's loveliness. When she slipped he caught her and pulled her toward him, but he did not account for the extra force he was exerting in a certain direction and fell backward on his flank with his filly in his leg's. "Haha ow..well that was exciting. Are you alright Miss Icy?"
    "Thanks to you, I am," Icy replied, though she seemed to be tangled somewhat in his embrace. It felt... nice. Well, not one to waste an opportunity, she snuck a kiss onto his lips.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Troll in the Playground

"Thanks to you, I am," Icy replied, though she seemed to be tangled somewhat in his embrace. It felt... nice. Well, not one to waste an opportunity, she snuck a kiss onto his lips.
    He kissed her back and smiled through the kiss. "Oh, I sure like this sort of reward as a knightly knave." He pulled away with still his smile and nuzzled her cheek. "I'm starting to think you fell on purpose."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-03 at 06:18 PM.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Troll in the Playground

Da Beach

"Why, I know what those are!"

Silk Scarf leaned forward earnestly
    "You do? Incredible!"

"Yes...They're papers! Delivered by magic!"

He announced this so seriously, like it was news...
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Da Beach

"You do? Incredible!"

Quaver looked in the direction they were pointing, but only caught a glimpse of a wisp of smoke.

"I ... guess you might be right. But there's nothing that unusual about that, is there?" Quaver asked, confused. In Canterlot, it wasn't unheard of for mail to be delivered that way.

9. - Top - End - #669
    Ettin in the Playground

He kissed her back and smiled through the kiss. "Oh, I sure like this sort of reward as a knightly knave." He pulled away with still his smile and nuzzled her cheek. "I'm starting to think you fell on purpose."
    "Perish the thought," Icy said, seemingly a little miffed that Fox would even dare to suggest such a scandalous possibility. Nevertheless she didn't seem to be in a hurry to move off and instead laid her muzzle to rest on his neck.

10. - Top - End - #670
    Troll in the Playground

"Perish the thought," Icy said, seemingly a little miffed that Fox would even dare to suggest such a scandalous possibility. Nevertheless she didn't seem to be in a hurry to move off and instead laid her muzzle to rest on his neck.

"Oh....but its a cute one,"
    He was in no hurry to get up himself and ran his fore hooves down her sides and then back up, softly touching her. "I feel rather amorous right now, I think that romantic music that is our stretching music is having an effect on me." He chuckled, his eyes closed enjoying this romantic moment with Icy.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh....but its a cute one,"
    He was in no hurry to get up himself and ran his fore hooves down her sides and then back up, softly touching her. "I feel rather amorous right now, I think that romantic music that is our stretching music is having an effect on me." He chuckled, his eyes closed enjoying this romantic moment with Icy.
    Icy felt herself breathing more rapidly as Fox stroked her sides, suddenly finding it difficult to keep her icy cool. Then again, Fox tended to have that effect. "Twas' the right choice of music then," Icy softly replied, closing her eyes as well.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Troll in the Playground

Icy felt herself breathing more rapidly as Fox stroked her sides, suddenly finding it difficult to keep her icy cool. Then again, Fox tended to have that effect. "Twas' the right choice of music then," Icy softly replied, closing her eyes as well.

"Mmmm, romantic jazzcercise music, how novel,"
    He quietly laughed. He found himself getting more amorous with the soft body in his legs. He nibbled on Icy's ears, kissed her neck, all trying to make way for nice make out kiss. Oh that jazzercise music and no Fox Trot, this isn't normally part of a dance lesson for the waltz.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm, romantic jazzcercise music, how novel,"
    He quietly laughed. He found himself getting more amorous with the soft body in his legs. He nibbled on Icy's ears, kissed her neck, all trying to make way for nice make out kiss. Oh that jazzercise music and no Fox Trot, this isn't normally part of a dance lesson for the waltz.
    And then they made out.

Well, unfortunately, Icy's logical mind decided to reassert itself at the worst possible moment. She suddenly realised she was lying in an extremely compromising position with a stallion. In his home. Alone. The scandal. She blinked and quickly slid off Fox, with a slightly bashful look on her face. "Ack, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me..." she mumbled half-heartedly.

14. - Top - End - #674
    Troll in the Playground

And then they made out.

Well, unfortunately, Icy's logical mind decided to reassert itself at the worst possible moment. She suddenly realised she was lying in an extremely compromising position with a stallion. In his home. Alone. The scandal. She blinked and quickly slid off Fox, with a slightly bashful look on her face. "Ack, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me..." she mumbled half-heartedly.

Having one's partner yoinking themselves from mid kiss took a punch to Fox's pride, like that he wasn't kissing good and some such. He has a small look of confusion and disappointment. "What's wrong Miss Icy? Was my breath stinky and I didn't know it?"

15. - Top - End - #675
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post

"You do? Incredible!"

"But what are the papers about? That's what would matter about them." Not even artists received blank paper in the mail. If someone was sending letters, they had to be about something potentially interesting.

Winterflap considered a bit, but then shook her head. "Snooping on ponies' mail is rude, isn't it. We probably should just leave them."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

16. - Top - End - #676
    Troll in the Playground

The Beach

"Oh..so I wasn't just seeing things....phew...I was worried the smoke might have affected me...hahaha...ha..eh.." Cadmium Red sheepishly chuckled and sighed.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy thought it over. It couldn't hurt to hear her theories, but then somepony might hear him outside. Gwyn could teleport to his house, put an ear to the door, hear him, and then- "I-I think that's alright." Sandy quickly said, sweating nervously. "I should let you get to work on those, ironing out the data and theories and all that good stuff. By all means, don't let me keep you."
    Heartflight nodded. "It's no trouble," she said. "But if you wish, I won't keep you."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

18. - Top - End - #678
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight nodded. "It's no trouble," she said. "But if you wish, I won't keep you."
    "Alright, I got some cleanin' up I should do anyhow." Not entirely untrue, he still needed to tidy up after his failure of a sandcastle. "I'll see you later, Heartflight."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

19. - Top - End - #679
    Ettin in the Playground

Having one's partner yoinking themselves from mid kiss took a punch to Fox's pride, like that he wasn't kissing good and some such. He has a small look of confusion and disappointment. "What's wrong Miss Icy? Was my breath stinky and I didn't know it?"
    Icy's eyes widened in horror. She hadn't meant to make Fox feel guilty. "No, no! N-Nothing like that... I- I- Sorry..." She took a deep breath. "I... um... should we be doing this...?"

20. - Top - End - #680
    Troll in the Playground

Icy's eyes widened in horror. She hadn't meant to make Fox feel guilty. "No, no! N-Nothing like that... I- I- Sorry..." She took a deep breath. "I... um... should we be doing this...?"
    "Well...its not like we haven't made out before but uh...I'm okay if you're not up for it," He smiled an assuring smile and straightened himself up. "A gentlecolt knows when to put a lady's feelings and wants before his own." He winked.

21. - Top - End - #681
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well...its not like we haven't made out before but uh...I'm okay if you're not up for it," He smiled an assuring smile and straightened himself up. "A gentlecolt knows when to put a lady's feelings and wants before his own." He winked.
    Icy had a guilty look pasted on her face. "S-Sorry, I guess I just had a sudden... I don't know... thank you, Fox." She wrapped her hooves around him in a hug.

22. - Top - End - #682
    Troll in the Playground

Icy had a guilty look pasted on her face. "S-Sorry, I guess I just had a sudden... I don't know... thank you, Fox." She wrapped her hooves around him in a hug.
    He returned the hug and softly kissed her forehead or rather above her brow. "Its fine. Now..." He pulled away from the hug and kept his smile. "Miss Icy, I give you homework, work on those steps a bit more, can't have you tripping, wouldn't look good on me as a teacher." He winked.

23. - Top - End - #683
    Ettin in the Playground

He returned the hug and softly kissed her forehead or rather above her brow. "Its fine. Now..." He pulled away from the hug and kept his smile. "Miss Icy, I give you homework, work on those steps a bit more, can't have you tripping, wouldn't look good on me as a teacher." He winked.
    "Yes, teacher," Icy replied, sticking her tongue out a little.

24. - Top - End - #684
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes, teacher," Icy replied, sticking her tongue out a little.

"You're lucky I can't give you detention for that,"
    He grinned and stuck out his tongue in return.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Ettin in the Playground

"You're lucky I can't give you detention for that,"
    He grinned and stuck out his tongue in return.
    (Poor Fox would have to wait his turn again. )

Icy just gave him another smirk, before resuming her position on the dance mat and if Fox was not accompanying her, start practising the steps she was shown on her own.

26. - Top - End - #686
    Troll in the Playground

(Poor Fox would have to wait his turn again. )

Icy just gave him another smirk, before resuming her position on the dance mat and if Fox was not accompanying her, start practising the steps she was shown on her own.
    (heheh)

He watched her and circled around her, reminding her to loosen up a bit more and to focus on her hind hoof work since her forelegs would be on him normally. He also took the moment to change the song to something more waltz appropriate.

27. - Top - End - #687
    Ettin in the Playground

(heheh)

He watched her and circled around her, reminding her to loosen up a bit more and to focus on her hind hoof work since her forelegs would be on him normally. He also took the moment to change the song to something more waltz appropriate.
    "I kinda liked the cheesy music," Icy said, as she took a hesitant step forward. Her moves seemed more fluid, better practised than their previous attempts, though she would still make novice mistakes on occasion, and her movement was stiff.

28. - Top - End - #688
    Troll in the Playground

"I kinda liked the cheesy music," Icy said, as she took a hesitant step forward. Her moves seemed more fluid, better practised than their previous attempts, though she would still make novice mistakes on occasion, and her movement was stiff.

"Mmmm well not I, hahah...mmmMm,"
    He commented and continued his commanding of instructions in his instructor's voice. "More loose Miss Icy, pretend you're about to begin a brand new science experience." He said putting a hoof on her leg.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "But what are the papers about? That's what would matter about them." Not even artists received blank paper in the mail. If someone was sending letters, they had to be about something potentially interesting.

Winterflap considered a bit, but then shook her head. "Snooping on ponies' mail is rude, isn't it. We probably should just leave them."
    "Yeah, it's rude..."
    "Very rude..."

The two of them crossed their forelegs and huddled close, clearly trying to think of an alternate solution.

Then they suddenly perked up and grinned wildly.

"But look at them, sitting where anyone can see them! We need to secure them to deliver them to sandy directly!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

30. - Top - End - #690
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm well not I, hahah...mmmMm,"
    He commented and continued his commanding of instructions in his instructor's voice. "More loose Miss Icy, pretend you're about to begin a brand new science experience." He said putting a hoof on her leg.
    "Well, science doesn't involve me flailing my hooves about," Icy said, precariously balanced on her two hind hooves. She relaxed. Just a little. But noticeable enough.