New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Well, science doesn't involve me flailing my hooves about," Icy said, precariously balanced on her two hind hooves. She relaxed. Just a little. But noticeable enough.

"When you're excited enough it could,"
    He laughed and removed his hoof from her leg. "Good, good Miss Icy."

2. - Top - End - #692
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Yeah, it's rude..."
    "Very rude..."

The two of them crossed their forelegs and huddled close, clearly trying to think of an alternate solution.

Then they suddenly perked up and grinned wildly.

"But look at them, sitting where anyone can see them! We need to secure them to deliver them to sandy directly!"
    "...Yes, I guess it's better than letting someone else take them." Winterflap flew over and carefully gathered up the papers. "So we just find Sandy and take them to him?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #693
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"When you're excited enough it could,"
    He laughed and removed his hoof from her leg. "Good, good Miss Icy."
    "Tsk. Clearly you never seen me at work," Icy replied. She took one step forward, then the other, seemingly enjoying herself now regardless.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Troll in the Playground

"Tsk. Clearly you never seen me at work," Icy replied. She took one step forward, then the other, seemingly enjoying herself now regardless.

"Mmm, then describe it to me my dear, you've struck my curiosity,"
    He laughed and lent his foreleg to help keep her balanced if she needed it.

5. - Top - End - #695
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmm, then describe it to me my dear, you've struck my curiosity,"
    He laughed and lent his foreleg to help keep her balanced if she needed it.
    "Heh, there's really nothing to describe. I'm just the kind of pony who keeps a very tight lid on how I show my emotions," Icy said. She took another step forward, slightly overbalancing herself, and found herself leaning on Fox's outstreched forelegs for support.

6. - Top - End - #696
    Troll in the Playground

"Heh, there's really nothing to describe. I'm just the kind of pony who keeps a very tight lid on how I show my emotions," Icy said. She took another step forward, slightly overbalancing herself, and found herself leaning on Fox's outstreched foreleg for support.
    Fox smiled at her, eyes watching her appreciatively, he wondered how emotionally tight lid she'd keep herself if he ever came about to admitting to the letter he's been keeping from her knowing about. Letters. Seem to be a common thing among the Fox Trot's, har har.

"I see, on all your emotions?"
    He asked still lending his foreleg out. "Mmm, ooh, nice recovery for that step, hehe." He nodded his head.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Ha! Just like that arrowhawk!" Flower Tail stamped her feet triumphantly. "Smuggy McSmuggins can't be smug now, can she?" Despite the unplanned-for sneeze that hit the brother, it seemed she was actually becoming somewhat competent.

Once the wurm was gone, she led the way up to the house, ready to find out if this really was the right place.
    The weird blue pony opened the door.

"Who is it and why didn't Boris eat you-GAH!" Mystic looks at her family in horror.

"W-w-what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Looking for our sister. Well, one of them. The other one went running in the other direction when she saw the giant wurm that covered me in goop."

"....I can safely assure you that Boris had no intention of covering you in....whatever that is."

"Wurm Snot. It's no trouble, I'll clean it off wherever we stay. Now for what we're here for...." The oldest brother examined the weird blue pony for a while, as did the rest of his family before speaking.

"You look suspiciously like my sister, so I'm going to guess you are in fact her, and something just happened that turned you half-bug or something."

"Well, there's an official list, but I'm not going to bother you with it because you wouldn't believe me."

"Given you apparently seem to have total control over a Massacre Wurm...I'll take your word for it." The oldest brother says.

Then the mom turns to the foal. "Well, looks like our search is over. Thank you miss."

8. - Top - End - #698
    Troll in the Playground

"...Yes, I guess it's better than letting someone else take them." Winterflap flew over and carefully gathered up the papers. "So we just find Sandy and take them to him?"

"I don't see why not, it sounds like a nice good deed to me,"
    Cadmium piped in.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    The weird blue pony opened the door.

"Who is it and why didn't Boris eat you-GAH!" Mystic looks at her family in horror.

"W-w-what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Looking for our sister. Well, one of them. The other one went running in the other direction when she saw the giant wurm that covered me in goop."

"....I can safely assure you that Boris had no intention of covering you in....whatever that is."

"Wurm Snot. It's no trouble, I'll clean it off wherever we stay. Now for what we're here for...." The oldest brother examined the weird blue pony for a while, as did the rest of his family before speaking.

"You look suspiciously like my sister, so I'm going to guess you are in fact her, and something just happened that turned you half-bug or something."

"Well, there's an official list, but I'm not going to bother you with it because you wouldn't believe me."

"Given you apparently seem to have total control over a Massacre Wurm...I'll take your word for it." The oldest brother says.

Then the mom turns to the foal. "Well, looks like our search is over. Thank you miss."
    "Good to see I have some appreciation here, at least," said Flower Tail.

She turned to Mystic. "I take it from your reaction that we did come to the right place, and you just went through one of those weird changey things that I've heard happen around here. So the question I should be asking now is 'Do I stay here and help with your awkward family reunion or go off and teach your pesky sister a little lesson about respect?'"

After a bit of thought, she smiled. "Nah, I'll find her later. For now, I can tell this will be more pleasant. Or more entertaining, at least."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

10. - Top - End - #700
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox smiled at her, eyes watching her appreciatively, he wondered how emotionally tight lid she'd keep herself if he ever came about to admitting to the letter he's been keeping from her knowing about. Letters. Seem to be a common thing among the Fox Trot's, har har.

"I see, on all your emotions?"
    He asked still lending his foreleg out. "Mmm, ooh, nice recovery for that step, hehe." He nodded his head.
    Probably not very tight.

Fortunately, Icy did not have information in that regards, so Fox was probably safe. So, if nothing else Icy would continue to practice under Fox's supervision until Fox gives the instruction to stop.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Troll in the Playground

Probably not very tight.

Fortunately, Icy did not have information in that regards, so Fox was probably safe. So, if nothing else Icy would continue to practice under Fox's supervision until Fox gives the instruction to stop.
    The time passed with the song ending its course as Fox Trot instructed her to relax now. "You really are doing quite well Miss Icy." He smiled at her and walked off the stage and onto the blue mats where he sat down and looked at her.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Ettin in the Playground

The time passed with the song ending its course as Fox Trot instructed her to relax now. "You really are doing quite well Miss Icy." He smiled at her and walked off the stage and onto the blue mats where he sat down and looked at her.
    "Thank you, Fox," Icy replied appreciatively. She took a last step forward, before falling back on her four hooves. The icy mare trotted over to Fox and took her seat next to him, a little out of breath. "At this rate, I might actually be a half-way competent dancer by the end of the month," she continued, giving him a nuzzle.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Troll in the Playground

"Thank you, Fox," Icy replied appreciatively. She took a last step forward, before falling back on her four hooves. The icy mare trotted over to Fox and took her seat next to him, a little out of breath. "At this rate, I might actually be a half-way competent dancer by the end of the month," she continued, giving him a nuzzle.

"You sell yourself too short, more like, at this rate, you'll be able to out dance me,"
    He chuckled and basked her nuzzle. He took his hoof and placed it on hers and gave it squeeze and followed it with a cheesy smile.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-07 at 04:46 AM.

14. - Top - End - #704
    Ettin in the Playground

"You sell yourself too short, more like, at this rate, you'll be able to out dance me,"
    He chuckled and basked her nuzzle. He took his hoof and placed it on hers and gave it squeeze and followed it with a cheesy smile.
    "Flattery won't get you anywhere, Fox," Icy said with a small smile of her own. Despite her words, however, she seemed rather pleased. Oh, Fox, you flatterer.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Troll in the Playground

"Flattery won't get you anywhere, Fox," Icy said with a small smile of her own. Despite her words, however, she seemed rather pleased. Oh, Fox, you flatterer.
    Well, he did feel like he had to make up for earlier. He scrunched his muzzle during his smile. "Oh!...Are you hungry? I think I might still have some fruit from my take to work brunch when I was here earlier with my students, in the mini fridge I mean, in the office."

16. - Top - End - #706
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, he did feel like he had to make up for earlier. He scrunched his muzzle during his smile. "Oh!...Are you hungry? I think I might still have some fruit from my take to work brunch when I was here earlier with my students, in the mini fridge I mean, in the office."
    Well, Icy was feeling a little hungry after that exercise, so she just nodded in agreement. "That would be lovely." One couldn't help but feel Fox was trying again for another make out.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-07-07 at 01:15 PM.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Troll in the Playground

Well, Icy was feeling a little hungry after that exercise, so she just nodded in agreement. "That would be lovely." One couldn't help but feel Fox was trying again for another make out.

"Alright be right back my dear,"
    He left the dance area and cantered around the corner to his office. In there he walked up to the mini fridge behind his office desk and rummaged. He was pleasantly surprised to find some Dr Colas in there so he grabbed two along with two bananas and an apple. He put them into a small canvas bag for easy carrying and left his office.

For a second he turned to the side to the front doors and thought he saw a familiar pony looking at him through the glass doors. He closed his eyes and opened them again after some rubbing and saw nothing there. He froze for a moment, his ears pinned down, pupils wide in uncertainty of what that was. He gave a small prayer to the goddess hoping it wasn't a stupid hallucination, he wanted to be done with those darn it. He deeply breathed in and did his best to compose himself.

He then bounded around the corner with a smile on his face as he approached Icy. "Here you go sweetie, there's also a Dr Cola if you'd like. You get the apple since there was only one." He nodded and grabbed a banana and can of Dr Cola for himself. He briefly glanced down to the hallway corner and stared before snapping out of it and peeled his banana.

18. - Top - End - #708
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright be right back my dear,"
    He left the dance area and cantered around the corner to his office. In there he walked up to the mini fridge behind his office desk and rummaged. He was pleasantly surprised to find some Dr Colas in there so he grabbed two along with two bananas and an apple. He put them into a small canvas bag for easy carrying and left his office.

For a second he turned to the side to the front doors and thought he saw a familiar pony looking at him through the glass doors. He closed his eyes and opened them again after some rubbing and saw nothing there. He froze for a moment, his ears pinned down, pupils wide in uncertainty of what that was. He gave a small prayer to the goddess hoping it wasn't a stupid hallucination, he wanted to be done with those darn it. He deeply breathed in and did his best to compose himself.

He then bounded around the corner with a smile on his face as he approached Icy. "Here you go sweetie, there's also a Dr Cola if you'd like. You get the apple since there was only one." He nodded and grabbed a banana and can of Dr Cola for himself. He briefly glanced down to the hallway corner and stared before snapping out of it and peeled his banana.
    (I assume this is a variety of Dr Pepper?)

"Thank you, Fox." Icy lifted the apple off Fox's hoof and began nibbling on an edge. Her eyes wandered over to Fox peeling and eating a banana. The sight of him pushing the banana into his mouth sent her into involuntary giggles. (And clearly not because the player was giggling at the Bananas meme.)

19. - Top - End - #709
    Troll in the Playground

(I assume this is a variety of Dr Pepper?)

"Thank you, Fox." Icy lifted the apple off Fox's hoof and began nibbling on an edge. Her eyes wandered over to Fox peeling and eating a banana. The sight of him pushing the banana into his mouth sent her into involuntary giggles. (And clearly not because the player was giggling at the Bananas meme.)
    (Uh, sure, its just me making up an off brand type of soda. A name mix of Coca Cola and Dr Pepper, as Benson isn't a big fan of using real world product names, kills a bit of the equine world for me at a time )

Fox Trot nommed away at the banana is pushed into his mouth taking off bites. He had little chipmunk cheeks and looked at Icy curiously and felt a tiny bit self conscious. He quickly swallowed what he had in his mouth. "What? What's so funny?" He asked with an uncertain smile.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Ettin in the Playground

(Uh, sure, its just me making up an off brand type of soda. A name mix of Coca Cola and Dr Pepper, as Benson isn't a big fan of using real world product names, kills a bit of the equine world for me at a time )

Fox Trot nommed away at the banana is pushed into his mouth taking off bites. He had little chipmunk cheeks and looked at Icy curiously and felt a tiny bit self conscious. He quickly swallowed what he had in his mouth. "What? What's so funny?" He asked with an uncertain smile.
    Icy quickly stifled her giggles and put on what she thought to be a charming smile instead. "N-Nothing. Just something that popped into my mind." She quickly nibble more on her apple to prevent further embarrassment.

21. - Top - End - #711
    Troll in the Playground

Icy quickly stifled her giggles and put on what she thought to be a charming smile instead. "N-Nothing. Just something that popped into my mind." She quickly nibble more on her apple to prevent further embarrassment.

"Come on, tell me, or I'll really give you reason to giggle,'
    He moved to tickle her sides with his hoof a little bit. He was part curious and part just wanting to make her laugh some more, it was a cute laugh.

22. - Top - End - #712
    Ettin in the Playground

"Come on, tell me, or I'll really give you reason to giggle,'
    He moved to tickle her sides with his hoof a little bit. He was part curious and part just wanting to make her laugh some more, it was a cute laugh.
    "Eee. You'll never know what scandalous thoughts that crossed my mind," Icy said, squirming a little as Fox's hooves made contact.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Troll in the Playground

"Eee. You'll never know what scandalous thoughts that crossed my mind," Icy said, squirming a little as Fox's hooves made contact.

'Something scandalous that made you laugh? That only pulls my curiosity even more hearing that from my cute prudent fillyfriend,"
    He amped up the tickling just a little bit more.

24. - Top - End - #714
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, if you ponies think you can take care of that, I'll leave it to you." Quaver said, as she slung her saddlebags across her back. "I'd best be going. Ladies, gentelcolt, it's been good."

25. - Top - End - #715
    Ettin in the Playground

'Something scandalous that made you laugh? That only pulls my curiosity even more hearing that from my cute prudent fillyfriend,"
    He amped up the tickling just a little bit more.
    Something about Fox's curiosity just drove Icy to grin evilly. "A lady is allowed to have her secrets. Especially about her naughty coltfriend," she cheekily replied, squirming even more and trying hard not to laugh.

26. - Top - End - #716
    Troll in the Playground

Something about Fox's curiosity just drove Icy to grin evilly. "A lady is allowed to have her secrets. Especially about her naughty coltfriend," she cheekily replied, squirming even more and trying hard not to laugh.

"Naughty? Very well, naughty I shall be,"
    He went on full out offensive attack with his tickling of her sides, laughing himself.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    "Well, if you ponies think you can take care of that, I'll leave it to you." Quaver said, as she slung her saddlebags across her back. "I'd best be going. Ladies, gentelcolt, it's been good."
    Cadmium glanced at her, and while the two seemed to rub each other the wrong way she waved a good bye to Quaver anyway.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-08 at 06:10 PM.

27. - Top - End - #717
    Ettin in the Playground

"Naughty? Very well, naughty I shall be,"
    He went on full out offensive attack with his tickling of her sides, laughing himself.
    "Aaaah! Noooooo!" Icy fell on her back, laughing helplessly. Tears begin to stream down her face as she continued to squirm and struggle. "No fair! Tickling is a horri- hahahahaha- horrible weapon!"

28. - Top - End - #718
    Troll in the Playground

"Aaaah! Noooooo!" Icy fell on her back, laughing helplessly. Tears begin to stream down her face as she continued to squirm and struggle. "No fair! Tickling is a horri- hahahahaha- horrible weapon!"

"Indeed it is, but I'm a naughty colt apparently, so a horrible weapon I shall use,' He laughed and continued tickling her for a while until he stopped at the line where tickling stopped feeling ticklish and just felt like pain, he didn't want to go that far. He was sitting on the left side of her fallen to her back self. He tilted his head and smirked, hooves in position for a few more short tickling assaults. "Your laugh is so cute."

29. - Top - End - #719
    Ettin in the Playground

"Indeed it is, but I'm a naughty colt apparently, so a horrible weapon I shall use,' He laughed and continued tickling her for a while until he stopped at the line where tickling stopped feeling ticklish and just felt like pain, he didn't want to go that far. He was sitting on the left side of her fallen to her back self. He tilted his head and smirked, hooves in position for a few more short tickling assaults. "Your laugh is so cute."
    Icy continued to lay on her back, panting hard from all the helpless giggling and laughing. "Is it cute enough for you to forget the entire thing happened?" she asked, after catching her breath, still smiling cheekily.

30. - Top - End - #720
    Troll in the Playground

Icy continued to lay on her back, panting hard from all the helpless giggling and laughing. "Is it cute enough for you to forget the entire thing happened?" she asked, after catching her breath, still smiling cheekily.

"Maybe, maybe a little smooch will make me forget and get all loopy like, combine those two and maybe,"
    Fox grinned and lightly ticked her for short amounts of time.