New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "You would? Shoot, that's awful kind of you." He popped behind the counter and started digging around for his bit bag. "Should I pay you now, or wait 'till it's finished? Gotta say, I don't rightly know what's common for this sorta thing. Maybe that's why this business never got off th' ground... *ahem* Er, anyway, how much d'you think it'll run?"
    "What? No, no...there's no need to pay me, consider it a gift....one artist helping a fellow artist out to spread word of their creations, their...your art" She told with a smile and bobbed her head up and down, still hovering, hooves clamped together, a distracted look in her eyes.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson;13608687
    [B
    Meanwhile, in another part of town, in a certain Clunker[/B]

Another little sleepover, another night of HPK, Gearstride stretched and yawned finding a Silverpine underneath. She smiled sleepily and licked his muzzle, recalling their night of HPK and the fun of each kiss feeling like new. A couple of bottles of cider on the floor. She recalled leaving the mare sleepover around one am and hitting up Silverpine for their own sleepover. He was of course likely wary about it, and tired, but Gearstride was persistent.

"Mmm.......hey babe.....good morning...its ten...."
    She chuckled and lightly kissed his sweet pony lips she found delicious.
    Silverpine slowly blinked his eyes open, his lips curling into a smile as she felt the light kiss. He unfurled his wings and yawned. "Now that's a nice way to start the day..." he mumbled sleepily.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine slowly blinked his eyes open, his lips curling into a smile as she felt the light kiss. He unfurled his wings and yawned. "Now that's a nice way to start the day..." he mumbled sleepily.

"I know right?"
    She smirked and lightly pecked his lips twice, then gently nibbled on his bottom lip. "That was fun last night....you've just gotten so good with that..." She smirked and licked her lips and winked. She then gave him one more kiss before getting off him. "Good thing its a Sunday." She laughed seeing the clock again, this time saying 10: 11 am.

4. - Top - End - #814
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I know right?"
    She smirked and lightly pecked his lips twice, then gently nibbled on his bottom lip. "That was fun last night....you've just gotten so good with that..." She smirked and licked her lips and winked. She then gave him one more kiss before getting off him. "Good thing its a Sunday." She laughed seeing the clock again, this time saying 10: 11 am.
    "The horror of them weekdays," Silverpine said melodramatically, putting a hoof to his forehead. He smirked at Gearstride and planted an extra kiss on her lips, before stretching himself again. "... what do we do now?"

5. - Top - End - #815
    Troll in the Playground

"The horror of them weekdays," Silverpine said melodramatically, putting a hoof to his forehead. He smirked at Gearstride and planted an extra kiss on her lips, before stretching himself again. "... what do we do now?"

"Mmm....brunch....Oh...and then we'll visit Sandy, been a whole day since we've seen that little guy, probably misses us,"
    She continued to grin and found herself stretching too. "He could really use a fillyfriend, someone to keep him company and give him HPKs, heh."

6. - Top - End - #816
    Titan in the Playground

"What? No, no...there's no need to pay me, consider it a gift....one artist helping a fellow artist out to spread word of their creations, their...your art" She told with a smile and bobbed her head up and down, still hovering, hooves clamped together, a distracted look in her eyes.
    "Wha-*thunk*" The counter shook, and Sandy appeared a moment later, rubbing his sore head. "Nghh, no, no, I couldn't accept somethin' like that. I appreciate th' offer an' all, but y'already gave me one paintin' free, I can't just take another like that." He shook his paint-covered head firmly.

(Steam is being funky, it keeps saying you're offline, but I get your messages just fine)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-25 at 08:53 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Troll in the Playground

"Wha-*thunk*" The counter shook, and Sandy appeared a moment later, rubbing his sore head. "Nghh, no, no, I couldn't accept somethin' like that. I appreciate th' offer an' all, but y'already gave me one paintin' free, I can't just take another like that." He shook his paint-covered head firmly.

(Steam is being funky, it keeps saying you're offline, but I get your messages just fine)
    (shakes angry hoof at your Steam...chat thingymabob, heh, alright, thanks ah' for letting me know)

"No, no...I insist, and that painting doesn't count,"
    She shook her head. "Consider this a uh...friendship thingy...yea...and its not..technically a painting, but a nice sign." She nodded.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Titan in the Playground

(shakes angry hoof at your Steam...chat thingymabob, heh, alright, thanks ah' for letting me know)

"No, no...I insist, and that painting doesn't count,"
    She shook her head. "Consider this a uh...friendship thingy...yea...and its not..technically a painting, but a nice sign." She nodded.
    Shoot, now all he could think of was what that foal - Winterflap, was it? - had told him last night; he needed to accept help better. But this wasn't really help, was it? It was just a random favor, far too generous for him to accept. Did that count? Did he need a sign? Well, he sorta did, so that might've counted as help...

Sandy bit his lip, this was harder than he thought. Maybe take this with foal steps; "Uh, I guess I can take it, but maybe there's somethin' I can do for you? So it's a bit more fair that way."

9. - Top - End - #819
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy bit his lip, this was harder than he thought. Maybe take this with foal steps; "Uh, I guess I can take it, but maybe there's somethin' I can do for you? So it's a bit more fair that way."

"This also gets my name out here in your little Bridle Shores, but if you're trying for something more tangible....then perhaps, you can be a painting subject....in the movement of Realism.....you...making your sand sculptures....I'll call it "The Sand Artist"...yes....yes....I can see it, feel it...yes, yes," She bobbed her head up and down.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Titan in the Playground

"This also gets my name out here in your little Bridle Shores, but if you're trying for something more tangible....then perhaps, you can be a painting subject....in the movement of Realism.....you...making your sand sculptures....I'll call it "The Sand Artist"...yes....yes....I can see it, feel it...yes, yes," She bobbed her head up and down.
    Sandy tried very hard not to grin like an idiot. Very, very, hard. Him? Model for a painting? Did his morning workouts really do that much for him? "I'm...well frankly I'm flattered, Miss Red, but there's a bit of a problem with that. Y'see, without my horn, well..." He nudged open a door to his workshop. Inside, one could still see the massive, lumpy, terrible pile of sand on the table. "That were supposed t'be a sandcastle. I guess I'm not sculptin' much 'till I get this sorted out." he said with a resigned shrug.

11. - Top - End - #821
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy tried very hard not to grin like an idiot. Very, very, hard. Him? Model for a painting? Did his morning workouts really do that much for him? "I'm...well frankly I'm flattered, Miss Red, but there's a bit of a problem with that. Y'see, without my horn, well..." He nudged open a door to his workshop. Inside, one could still see the massive, lumpy, terrible pile of sand on the table. "That were supposed t'be a sandcastle. I guess I'm not sculptin' much 'till I get this sorted out." he said with a resigned shrug.
    She laughed, maybe a little too hard. "A problem? Don't be silly. I can't really expect you to be moving while I'm painting, you'd be posing, not actually making a sand sculpture. That I can fill in myself with my good imagination." She tapped her head with a hoof and smiled.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Titan in the Playground

She laughed, maybe a little too hard. "A problem? Don't be silly. I can't really expect you to be moving while I'm painting, you'd be posing, not actually making a sand sculpture. That I can fill in myself with my good imagination." She tapped her head with a hoof and smiled.
    Sandy's ears fell back against his head, and he cowed a little at her harsh (to him) laughter. But the prospect of still being able to pose did raise his spirits a little. "I...well I suppose that's not too bad. Still wish I had my horn though, then you wouldn't have t'imagine nothin'."

13. - Top - End - #823
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy's ears fell back against his head, and he cowed a little at her harsh (to him) laughter. But the prospect of still being able to pose did raise his spirits a little. "I...well I suppose that's not too bad. Still wish I had my horn though, then you wouldn't have t'imagine nothin'."

"What kind of artist would I be if I couldn't just imagine?...Something about that sentence of yours made me shudder,"
    She furrowed her brows and shook her head but kept on smiling.

14. - Top - End - #824
    Titan in the Playground

"What kind of artist would I be if I couldn't just imagine?...Something about that sentence of yours made me shudder,"
    She furrowed her brows and shook her head but kept on smiling.
    "Well, it's just you could imagine much better if y'saw me workin', not many folks have seen sand-sculptin' firsthoof, er, not that I'm sayin' your imagination ain't up for it, it's just somethin' that, y'know, could be..." Sandy threw up his forehooves in defeat. "Aw, forget th' whole thing. I'd be happy t'model fer you, whenever you'd like t'start."

15. - Top - End - #825
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmm....brunch....Oh...and then we'll visit Sandy, been a whole day since we've seen that little guy, probably misses us,"
    She continued to grin and found herself stretching too. "He could really use a fillyfriend, someone to keep him company and give him HPKs, heh."
    "Huh. Now that you reminded me, I haven't seen him since yesterday." Silverpine scratched his head. "Wonder where he could have gotten to?"

16. - Top - End - #826
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, it's just you could imagine much better if y'saw me workin', not many folks have seen sand-sculptin' firsthoof, er, not that I'm sayin' your imagination ain't up for it, it's just somethin' that, y'know, could be..." Sandy threw up his forehooves in defeat. "Aw, forget th' whole thing. I'd be happy t'model fer you, whenever you'd like t'start."

"Maybe tomorrow, the sign needs to get painted first,"
    She hovered over and seemed to be studying him like a specimen.

"Anyways, we need to first get a nice big canvas....err sheet...or something. To paint on."

"Huh. Now that you reminded me, I haven't seen him since yesterday." Silverpine scratched his head. "Wonder where he could have gotten to?"

"Who knows, let's go grab brunch and then visit him, maybe he's home,"
    She said as she began to brush her mane a bit. Silverpine might have noticed it smelled of cucumber melon, a little mane wash she had at the sleepover.

(It can be handwaved that they eat brunch off screen and are on their way to sandy's)

17. - Top - End - #827
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe tomorrow, the sign needs to get painted first,"
    She hovered over and seemed to be studying him like a specimen.

"Anyways, we need to first get a nice big canvas....err sheet...or something. To paint on."
    Sandy edged away from her, reminded all too much of the times Icy had studied him. "Er, well I got some extra sheets upstairs you could use, if y'like."

18. - Top - End - #828
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy edged away from her, reminded all too much of the times Icy had studied him. "Er, well I got some extra sheets upstairs you could use, if y'like."

"Great, we'll have a nice big, colorful, eye catching sign to draw in curious eyes, and in turn increase the chances of you being able to sell your wonderful sculptures for profit, and in turn, I get my name out here as well,"
    She smiled and clopped her hooves excitedly.

19. - Top - End - #829
    Titan in the Playground

"Great, we'll have a nice big, colorful, eye catching sign to draw in curious eyes, and in turn increase the chances of you being able to sell your wonderful sculptures for profit, and in turn, I get my name out here as well,"
    She smiled and clopped her hooves excitedly.
    Sandy beamed and headed for the stairs. "I'll go an' fetch th' sheets!" In a few minutes, he was back down with a few big, white sheets. Just in case she messed one up. "Maybe I ought t'tidy up a bit, get this place lookin' like a proper store again. Unless there's anythin' else y'need me t'do."

20. - Top - End - #830
    Troll in the Playground

"You go ahead and do that, I need to go fetch my supplies from my cloud anyhow, okay?"

21. - Top - End - #831
    Titan in the Playground

"You go ahead and do that, I need to go fetch my supplies from my cloud anyhow, okay?"
    "Sounds good t'me. You can paint in the back room if you'd like; more room there than th' lobby." He motioned to his back living room/dining room combo, behind the counter and everything. "Just gotta move a table or two, and there you go."

22. - Top - End - #832
    Troll in the Playground

"Sounds good t'me. You can paint in the back room if you'd like; more room there than th' lobby." He motioned to his back living room/dining room combo, behind the counter and everything. "Just gotta move a table or two, and there you go."

"Very well, yes thank you, ahem, I shall be back in a moment,"
    She nodded and then hovered out his home and up to her cloud to ride it back down here.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Titan in the Playground

"Very well, yes thank you, ahem, I shall be back in a moment,"
    She nodded and then hovered out his home and up to her cloud to ride it back down here.
    When she returned, she'd find the back room all set up; the main table had been pushed aside, the rug folded up and put away, and one of the sheets laid out for her. Sandy himself was busy dusting off the counters, arranging the sculptures, reviewing his price tags, etc. By the confused look on his face, it was fairly obvious this was the first business he'd ever attempted to run, and the overthinking stallion constantly second-guessed every little decision he was making. "Maybe this one over here...no, no, this way highlights the wings more, an' they're all pegasi on this row asi-50 bits? That can't be right, the tag must've fallen somewhere...unless that's supposed to be the price for this sort of thing...uh...."

24. - Top - End - #834
    Troll in the Playground

[What is the layout of his little cottage if I may ask?]

"I've returned Mister Shores,"
    Cadmium announced as she returned flying on her 'cloud of holding'. She watched him and what he was doing.

25. - Top - End - #835
    Ettin in the Playground

"Who knows, let's go grab brunch and then visit him, maybe he's home,"
    She said as she began to brush her mane a bit. Silverpine might have noticed it smelled of cucumber melon, a little mane wash she had at the sleepover.

(It can be handwaved that they eat brunch off screen and are on their way to sandy's)
    (With my posting schedule as it is, it would be wise.)

Silverpine thought it was a nice smell. Of a sort. He was unfamiliar with this particular brand of scent, but well, nice was nice. Anyway! The two soon had their brunch, probably had a few more PDAs thrown in, and then were soon on their way to Sandy's cottage.

"I hope he's home," Silverpine said, as he hovered lazily just beside Gearstride outside his cottage. He flew over and rapped smartly on his door.

26. - Top - End - #836
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride herself didn't have the same courtesy to knock, and also, Benson's just gonna take advantage of earlier information that it was unlocked. Gearstride, after Silverpine knocked on the door, wiggled the door knob and was pleased to find it unlocked. She grinned and stepped inside. "Saaaaaandy, you have compaaaaany~"

27. - Top - End - #837
    Titan in the Playground

[What is the layout of his little cottage if I may ask?]

"I've returned Mister Shores,"
    Cadmium announced as she returned flying on her 'cloud of holding'. She watched him and what he was doing.
    (Layout of house: There's a small front lobby area which houses the store. Probably about half the size of Sugarcube Corner, maybe a bit less. Most of the statues are on shelves around the room, with a few in his counter/display case. There's a little lift-up part of the counter for ease of access. Behind the counter is a door that leads to his workroom, and an opening that leads to his living area. The living area takes up the back half of the house as one big, combination mini-kitchen and dining/lounging room, with only a half-height wall keeping the kitchen separate from the living area. It's rather spartan as far as shop-houses go. There are stairs leading upstairs, but that's not terribly important now.)

Sandy was in the middle of swapping out several different statues in the display case. Every time it seemed he'd found just the right arrangement, he'd change his mind and start all over again. A hind leg stretched back and bumped open the counter for her cloud to pass through. "Sheet's set up in the back room, there's a few extra if you'd like t'have somethin' you can spill paint on without too much-"

(With my posting schedule as it is, it would be wise.)

Silverpine thought it was a nice smell. Of a sort. He was unfamiliar with this particular brand of scent, but well, nice was nice. Anyway! The two soon had their brunch, probably had a few more PDAs thrown in, and then were soon on their way to Sandy's cottage.

"I hope he's home," Silverpine said, as he hovered lazily just beside Gearstride outside his cottage. He flew over and rapped smartly on his door.
    "-now who in the hay could...it's unlocked, come on in!" the stallion called out from behind the counter.

Gearstride herself didn't have the same courtesy to knock, and also, Benson's just gonna take advantage of earlier information that it was unlocked. Gearstride, after Silverpine knocked on the door, wiggled the door knob and was pleased to find it unlocked. She grinned and stepped inside. "Saaaaaandy, you have compaaaaany~"
    And then they just came in anyhow; the front lobby was going to get crowded pretty fast.

"Gear? That-oof!" The counter rattled as he bumped his head for the second time in the past minute. The stallion with his paint-covered head popped up into view, rubbing his smarting noggin'. "Augh...good mornin' you two. Long time no see." It was then he noticed the grin plastered on Gearstride's face. He'd seen that grin before; usually right before something got launched out of the Clunker. "Uh, what brings y'out here?" he asked nervously.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-27 at 09:52 AM.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium was about to make her way to the back room when she paused and saw that Mister Shores had guests and from the sounds of it, unexpected guests.

Gearstride continued to grin that grin. "Heya Sandy, we just ah came on down to see what ya were up, keep ya company, but uh, seems ya already have that covered, you dog you, heh," She glanced at Cadmium and wagged a brow, in return Cadmium just blankly stared back.

29. - Top - End - #839
    Ettin in the Playground

Cadmium was about to make her way to the back room when she paused and saw that Mister Shores had guests and from the sounds of it, unexpected guests.

Gearstride continued to grin that grin. "Heya Sandy, we just ah came on down to see what ya were up, keep ya company, but uh, seems ya already have that covered, you dog you, heh," She glanced at Cadmium and wagged a brow, in return Cadmium just blankly stared back.
    Silverpine poked his head out behind Gearstride. "Heya Sandy. I see you found yourself a friend." He waved at Cadmium. "Morning. Name's Silverpine. The slightly pervish mare here is Lady Adventura Gearstride. But you can call her Gear."

(Who were we shipping him with again?)

30. - Top - End - #840
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy cocked his head in confusion. "Covered? What'd you mean by..." And then he saw them eyebrows a-waggin', and his ears stood on end as a furious blush swept through his cheeks. It really had been a long time since he'd seen these two. "Wha-?! N-no, no, nothin' like that, she's just...she's just helpin' me out with the shop an' all...p-paintin' a sign an' whatnot...she's not...I mean I just sorta met her yesterday..."

Silverpine poked his head out behind Gearstride. "Heya Sandy. I see you found yourself a friend." He waved at Cadmium. "Morning. Name's Silverpine. The slightly pervish mare here is Lady Adventura Gearstride. But you can call her Gear."

(Who were we shipping him with again?)
    (Honestly? I'm not even sure we planned that much. )

Introductions. He could handle introductions. He meekly waved back to Silverpine. "Er, right. Hiya Silverpine." He motioned to his new 'friend'. "Th-this is Cadmium, met her yesterday an'...an' she's just helpin' me get my shop in order. Th-that's it."