New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

She lifted a hoof and waved back at Silverpine. "Tis true, twas not the best of first encounters but I have learned. Tis a pleasure to meet you both, as Mister Shores just said, I am Cadmium, Cadmium Red, artist hailing from Canterlot," She put on a small smile and took the somewhat awkward atmosphere in stride.

"Oh....darn....thought I had some proper teasing fodder to, well, tease mah dear boy Sandy about, heh, mebbe I should go through with my spontaneously thought up plot that I hadn't been thinking about the past days to set you up on some dates because I think you need to get HPK'd,"
    She said quickly without missing a beat, only punctuation.

"HP-what now?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-27 at 10:36 AM.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She lifted a hoof and waved back at Silverpine. "Tis true, twas not the best of first encounters but I have learned. Tis a pleasure to meet you both, as Mister Shores just said, I am Cadmium, Cadmium Red, artist hailing from Canterlot," She put on a small smile and took the somewhat awkward atmosphere in stride.

"Oh....darn....thought I had some proper teasing fodder to, well, tease mah dear boy Sandy about, heh, mebbe I should go through with my spontaneously thought up plot that I hadn't been thinking about the past days to set you up on some dates because I think you need to get HPK'd,"
    She said quickly without missing a beat, only punctuation.

"HP-what now?"
    "D-do what now?!" Sandy echoed. Unlike her, he knew exactly what HPK stood for. His face was starting to closely resemble the deep red tint of the pegasus artist. He gaped at the two of them, at a complete loss for words.

Oh, and just a reminder, his face and mane were splotched with orange oil paint.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Sandy's Hoooooouse]

Night Jewel had caught a sight of Gearstride and Silverpine as she was roaming around, and decided to see what they were up to. She quietly slipped into Sandy's house and listened, waiting for a good moment to introduce herself.

This came up very shortly.

"Saaaaandy, the aurora is rising behind us,
    Those pier lights, our carnival life forever,
    Oh, love me tonight, for I may never see you again...
    "

She paused to see his reaction, then grinned. "Don't worry, Sandy, I'm just trying to have fun with music." She showed them her new lyre, then bowed to Cadmium. "Anyway, the name's Night Jewel. I'm a mechanical expert and good at picking all kinds of things from locks to flowers to friends." She made sure to leave out "pockets" from her list.

"Now, Sandy, since I'm so good at picking things, maybe I can help pick someone for you? It'd make it harder for them to tease you, at any rate."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

4. - Top - End - #844
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Sandy's Hoooooouse]

Night Jewel had caught a sight of Gearstride and Silverpine as she was roaming around, and decided to see what they were up to. She quietly slipped into Sandy's house and listened, waiting for a good moment to introduce herself.

This came up very shortly.

"Saaaaandy, the aurora is rising behind us,
    Those pier lights, our carnival life forever,
    Oh, love me tonight, for I may never see you again...
    "

She paused to see his reaction, then grinned.
    (one more post to get Purity into the loop, then 'tis Grif's turn)

Reaction? Sandy's jaw dropped so low it hit the counter. "Buh?! B-but, y-you're just a....a...what're you...y'can't be thinkin'..."

"Don't worry, Sandy, I'm just trying to have fun with music." She showed them her new lyre, then bowed to Cadmium. "Anyway, the name's Night Jewel. I'm a mechanical expert and good at picking all kinds of things from locks to flowers to friends." She made sure to leave out "pockets" from her list.

"Now, Sandy, since I'm so good at picking things, maybe I can help pick someone for you? It'd make it harder for them to tease you, at any rate."
    And apparently, this was happening. His head joined his jaw for a nice rest on the counter, his face a lovely shade of bright red. "I-I...I don't...I mean...oh goodness...ya'll are thinkin'....really thinkin' t-to...what?!" He covered his paint-coated head with his forehooves. And this had to happen just when he was making a new friend. Figures his luck really wasn't turning around; it was just waiting for the right moment to strike. If only one of the Princesses would answer his prayers and let the ground just swallow him up now, then he wouldn't have to face this embarrassment.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-28 at 06:33 AM.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (one more post to get Purity into the loop, then 'tis Grif's turn)

Reaction? Sandy's jaw dropped so low it hit the counter. "Buh?! B-but, y-you're just a....a...what're you...y'can't be thinkin'..."

And apparently, this was happening. His head joined his jaw for a nice rest on the counter, his face a lovely shade of bright red. "I-I...I don't...I mean...oh goodness...ya'll are thinkin'....really thinkin' t-to...what?!" He covered his paint-coated head with his forehooves. And this had to happen just when he was making a new friend. Figures his luck really wasn't turning around; it was just waiting for the right moment to strike. If only one of the Princesses would answer his prayers and let the ground just swallow him up now, then he wouldn't have to face this embarrassment.
    "Aw, c'mon, Sandy. It'll be fun. Besides, such a cute pegasus like you shouldn't be alone when Hearts and Hooves Day rolls along soon," Silverpine said with a sidelong wink to Gearstride and Night Jewel.

6. - Top - End - #846
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh heya Night Jewel, random seeing you here, but I'm sure Sandy feels the same way about us, hahah."

Gearstride gave off another one of her pervy grins for dear ol' Sandy while Cadmium just stared in confusion at the shenanigans before a lot of processed through her mind though whatever HPK was still went over her head, but whatever it was made the pegasus stallion as red as her coat as it were said. She chose to close her mouth for now and listen.

"You know what we should....?..............."
    Gear then adopted her mischief making grin. "We should find him a special somepony for Sandy to spend Hearts and Hooves day.....like a ...like....a match making service. We could round up different fillies for him and see what magic happens."

"Also, Sandy, I hope you know you have an orange mess on your head."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-28 at 08:32 AM.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh heya Night Jewel, random seeing you here, but I'm sure Sandy feels the same way about us, hahah."

Gearstride gave off another one of her pervy grins for dear ol' Sandy while Cadmium just stared in confusion at the shenanigans before a lot of processed through her mind though whatever HPK was still went over her head, but whatever it was made the pegasus stallion as red as her coat as it were said. She chose to close her mouth for now and listen.

"You know what we should....?..............."
    Gear then adopted her mischief making grin. "We should find him a special somepony for Sandy to spend Hearts and Hooves day.....like a ...like....a match making service. We could round up different fillies for him and see what magic happens."

"And we already have a candidate right here..." Silverpine continued, glancing at Cadmium with a mischievous smile of his own.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Troll in the Playground

[and vun post 'fore I go to sleep]

Cadmium looked to be staring blankly with slightly wide eyes. But a keen eye would determine a pale shade of pink on her naturally red cheeks. "What?...Me...no...no...I cannot...I have projects to work on, a lesson plan to work on for Mister Shores about manipulating his wings to help him shape sand...and....and....that's about it but its plenty enough." She shook her head and mane. "My apologies."

9. - Top - End - #849
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh, I know, and I'm hardly serious at all. It's just so adorable when you get flustered." Night Jewel winked. "Anyway, if I can't have you, then I might as well make sure the pony you get is a good one! I can't let those two set you up with a crazy type, can I?"

"You know what we should....?..............." Gear then adopted her mischief making grin. "We should find him a special somepony for Sandy to spend Hearts and Hooves day.....like a ...like....a match making service. We could round up different fillies for him and see what magic happens.

"I must say, Sandy, orange isn't really your colour." Night Jewel smirked. "You might want to get washed up, whatever the case.

"Anyway, like I said, I'm in! I'm not letting Sandy get left out of any fun."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "And we already have a candidate right here..." Silverpine continued, glancing at Cadmium with a mischievous smile of his own.
    Cadmium looked to be staring blankly with slightly wide eyes. But a keen eye would determine a pale shade of pink on her naturally red cheeks. "What?...Me...no...no...I cannot...I have projects to work on, a lesson plan to work on for Mister Shores about manipulating his wings to help him shape sand...and....and....that's about it but its plenty enough." She shook her head and mane. "My apologies."
    Night Jewel shook her head. "I don't really know if she'd make a good match. We need a more composed pony. You know, something to complement Sandy's awkwardness."

10. - Top - End - #850
    Titan in the Playground

"I must say, Sandy, orange isn't really your colour." Night Jewel smirked. [COLOR="Purple"]"You might want to get washed up, whatever the case.
    "H-had a...a little accident with some paint." Sandy stuttered out from beneath his hooves.

Night Jewel shook her head. "I don't really know if she'd make a good match. We need a more composed pony. You know, something to complement Sandy's awkwardness."
    "M'not that awkward..."

(and then there were way too many posts to quote in any sort of fashion)

Poor Sandy was at a sheer loss for what to do. His friends had barged in, and were apparently dead-set on finding him sompony to...y'know...his eartips shook at the thought. And knowing Gear and Silverpine, there wasn't going to be any escaping this. Time for yet another tried-and-true Sandy Shores master plan:

He unfurled his wings and hid underneath them, still shielding himself with his forehooves.

The other ponies would note that, in addition to the paint, Sandy wasn't quite looking his best. The days of anxiety and stress, coupled with long work hours, lab tests with Icy, and little downtime, had left him looking rather poor. His limbs seemed stiff, his mane was a mess, and yes, there was still the matter of the orange paint. Clearly, they had some work cut out for them if he was to be getting any HPK today.

11. - Top - End - #851
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, I know, and I'm hardly serious at all. It's just so adorable when you get flustered." Night Jewel winked. "Anyway, if I can't have you, then I might as well make sure the pony you get is a good one! I can't let those two set you up with a crazy type, can I?"

"Hey, I like to think I have good taste in prospective partners, I mean, I have Silverpine, he's not all that bad,"
    She winked and gave her coltfriend a peck on the cheek.

"Exactly...more composed....I would not do,"
    She said composedly with sharp nod-air huff combo and then went on to distract herself with digging in her cloud for her supplies. She didn't really want to intrude on Sandy's and his friends' shenanigans.

-snip-
    The other ponies would note that, in addition to the paint, Sandy wasn't quite looking his best. The days of anxiety and stress, coupled with long work hours, lab tests with Icy, and little downtime, had left him looking rather poor. His limbs seemed stiff, his mane was a mess, and yes, there was still the matter of the orange paint. Clearly, they had some work cut out for them if he was to be getting any HPK today.

"Sandy....no offense....but you don't look so good, maybe you and by you I mean we, and by we I mean me, Silverpine and Night Jewel should drag your cute little flank to the spa. Then the ladies will be all over that Shores' swagger."
    Gearstride winked, she seemed to be enjoying herself here.

Cadmium briefly looked over at Sandy and said one word. "Mayonnaise."

12. - Top - End - #852
    Titan in the Playground

"Sandy....no offense....but you don't look so good, maybe you and by you I mean we, and by we I mean me, Silverpine and Night Jewel should drag your cute little flank to the spa. Then the ladies will be all over that Shores' swagger." Gearstride winked, she seemed to be enjoying herself here.

"Th-there's no need for that, n-now..." A timid voice slunk out from beneath the wings and hooves. "I-I can just wash th-th' paint off w-with mayonnaise, y'don't have t-t'do all that, really, y'don't..."

13. - Top - End - #853
    Dwarf in the Playground

Poor Sandy was at a sheer loss for what to do. His friends had barged in, and were apparently dead-set on finding him sompony to...y'know...his eartips shook at the thought. And knowing Gear and Silverpine, there wasn't going to be any escaping this. Time for yet another tried-and-true Sandy Shores master plan:

He unfurled his wings and hid underneath them, still shielding himself with his forehooves.

"Oh, Sandy..." Night Jewel patted the pegasus on the back. "I think what you need is something to comfort you. Add 'comforting' to the list of priorities."

"Hey, I like to think I have good taste in prospective partners, I mean, I have Silverpine, he's not all that bad," She winked and gave her coltfriend a peck on the cheek.
    "In that case, why not just give him to Sandy?" joked Night Jewel. "Basically, what fits your tastes and what's best for Sandy might not quite fit."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson
    "Sandy....no offense....but you don't look so good, maybe you and by you I mean we, and by we I mean me, Silverpine and Night Jewel should drag your cute little flank to the spa. Then the ladies will be all over that Shores' swagger." Gearstride winked, she seemed to be enjoying herself here.
    "I think Sandy needs a little relaxation myself. With or without pretty mares - or possibly stallions - we need to make sure he has a good time today. Things have been rough for him lately, haven't they." Night Jewel smiled, recalling the recent incident at the library.

14. - Top - End - #854
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey, I like to think I have good taste in prospective partners, I mean, I have Silverpine, he's not all that bad,"
    She winked and gave her coltfriend a peck on the cheek.

"Exactly...more composed....I would not do,"
    She said composedly with sharp nod-air huff combo and then went on to distract herself with digging in her cloud for her supplies. She didn't really want to intrude on Sandy's and his friends' shenanigans.

"Sandy....no offense....but you don't look so good, maybe you and by you I mean we, and by we I mean me, Silverpine and Night Jewel should drag your cute little flank to the spa. Then the ladies will be all over that Shores' swagger."
    Gearstride winked, she seemed to be enjoying herself here.

"Th-there's no need for that, n-now..." A timid voice slunk out from beneath the wings and hooves. "I-I can just wash th-th' paint off w-with mayonnaise, y'don't have t-t'do all that, really, y'don't..."
    "Oh, Sandy..." Night Jewel patted the pegasus on the back. "I think what you need is something to comfort you. Add 'comforting' to the list of priorities."

"In that case, why not just give him to Sandy?" joked Night Jewel. "Basically, what fits your tastes and what's best for Sandy might not quite fit."

"I think Sandy needs a little relaxation myself. With or without pretty mares - or possibly stallions - we need to make sure he has a good time today. Things have been rough for him lately, haven't they." Night Jewel smiled, recalling the recent incident at the library.
    "Tsk, then to the spa it is," Silverpine declared.

15. - Top - End - #855
    Troll in the Playground

"But then you'll smell like mayonnaise and I don't like a lot of mares would like that, and you won't get your healthy daily HPK, part of a balanced diet, helps ya grow tall and stuff," She winked and suddenly appeared next to him. "So, come on, let us take you to the spa, its on us."

16. - Top - End - #856
    Titan in the Playground

"Tsk, then to the spa it is," Silverpine declared.
    "No, no, ya'll really don't have t'do-"

"But then you'll smell like mayonnaise and I don't like a lot of mares would like that, and you won't get your healthy daily HPK, part of a balanced diet, helps ya grow tall and stuff," She winked and suddenly appeared next to him. "So, come on, let us take you to the spa, its on us."
    Sandy peered out at Gearstride from beneath his wings, shrinking down even further. "I-I don't think that there's, er, medically sound an' all. I-I'm just still growin' an' such, don't need...uh, don't need none of that t'grow, an' really, I 'preciate th' offer, b-but I don't really need t'go to-"

"What?!" Sandy fully popped out of his wing-shell in a panic, his guard lowered for a few precious moments as he thought back to last night's meltdown. "That ain't gettin' around, is it?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-29 at 07:51 AM.

17. - Top - End - #857
    Troll in the Playground

"Of course its medically sound why----" She paused a big grin forming on her face upon hearing Sandy's reaction to what Night Jewel said and totally misunderstanding it.

"Oh wow Sandy....that's a pleasant surprise...didn't know ya shook your flank that way."
    She turned to face Silverpine and Night Jewel. "We need to find our boy some stallions."

18. - Top - End - #858
    Ettin in the Playground

"Of course its medically sound why----" She paused a big grin forming on her face upon hearing Sandy's reaction to what Night Jewel said and totally misunderstanding it.

"Oh wow Sandy....that's a pleasant surprise...didn't know ya shook your flank that way."
    She turned to face Silverpine and Night Jewel. "We need to find our boy some stallions."
    Even Silverpine was a little taken back by that sudden 180. He quickly shook his head and held out his hooves. "Not it, in case you're thinking it. My barn door don't swing that way."

19. - Top - End - #859
    Troll in the Playground

Even Silverpine was a little taken back by that sudden 180. He quickly shook his head and held out his hooves. "Not it, in case you're thinking it. My barn door don't swing that way."

"Oh babe, like I'd give you away so easily, I want your lips all for myself,"
    She glanced at him with bedroom eyes. She then went back to her normal expression of perpetual smirking. "I mean, we just find some stallions for him."

20. - Top - End - #860
    Dwarf in the Playground

"No, no, ya'll really don't have t'do-"

Sandy peered out at Gearstride from beneath his wings, shrinking down even further. "I-I don't think that there's, er, medically sound an' all. I-I'm just still growin' an' such, don't need...uh, don't need none of that t'grow, an' really, I 'preciate th' offer, b-but I don't really need t'go to-"
    Night Jewel glanced at herself. "That logic's sound, Sandy. Still, bathing in mayonnaise sounds strange even by my standards, and you deserve some good times. You're a nice pony, you know, and nice ponies ought to get good things."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    "What?!" Sandy fully popped out of his wing-shell in a panic, his guard lowered for a few precious moments as he thought back to last night's meltdown. "That ain't gettin' around, is it?"
    "Well, I haven't been spreading any rumours. I just seem to recall you going through some rather stressful stuff the last couple times we met."

"Oh wow Sandy....that's a pleasant surprise...didn't know ya shook your flank that way." She turned to face Silverpine and Night Jewel. "We need to find our boy some stallions."
    "I knew rounding up just mares would be too narrow a point of view," chuckled Night Jewel. "We might as well get some mares anyway, though, in case, like me, he's not too picky about that kind of thing."

She glanced at him with bedroom eyes. She then went back to her normal expression of perpetual smirking. "I mean, we just find some stallions for him."
    Night Jewel was amused by this was well. "I don't think they're that compatible anyway. No offence, Silverpine, but you just don't complement him well enough."

21. - Top - End - #861
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, you're one selfish fillyfriend there," Silverpine replied with a smile.

"I knew rounding up just mares would be too narrow a point of view," chuckled Night Jewel. "We might as well get some mares anyway, though, in case, like me, he's not too picky about that kind of thing."

Night Jewel was amused by this was well. "I don't think they're that compatible anyway. No offence, Silverpine, but you just don't complement him well enough."
    "Pretty sure I don't complement any stallion well enough, thank you very much," Silverpine said, a little miffed for some reason. "I'm a little hard-pressed to think of a stallion though. Maybe that dancer fellow?"

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

"Pretty sure I don't complement any stallion well enough, thank you very much," Silverpine said, a little miffed for some reason. "I'm a little hard-pressed to think of a stallion though. Maybe that dancer fellow?"

"What?!" Sandy started shaking his head furiously. "N-no! I wasn't...no! That ain't...I'm not interested in...I-I never even looked sideways at...no!"

Night Jewel glanced at herself. "That logic's sound, Sandy. Still, bathing in mayonnaise sounds strange even by my standards, and you deserve some good times. You're a nice pony, you know, and nice ponies ought to get good things."
    Sandy cradled his head, still shaking it in utter disbelief at the ridiculous situation he'd found himself in. Just five minutes ago, he was going to have a nice, quiet morning tidying up his shop, and maybe learning about wind control. Now he was going to get dragged off to find a mare to..."complete his diet", as Gearstide said. But he had to admit, Night Jewel had a point. "Nghh...alright, alright; a quick trip t'the spa ain't so bad. But once we're done there, I'd really rather I just come on back here..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-29 at 11:37 PM.

23. - Top - End - #863
    Titan in the Playground

The Impostor.

A little time after Spark had reached the fountains, a pony popped up to greet him.

"Hey Sparky. How'd you're run go?" The voice asked him. If he looked, he'd see what looked to be Smoothie. She was smiling a bit more than she usually did though.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Troll in the Playground

"Its not bathing in mayonnaise....the oils in the mayonnaise will help remove his oil paint stains,"
    Cadmium chimed kinda feeling bad for this Sandy fella'....his friends seemed kinda pushy. But as far as she knew...this was how things were, who was she to butt in on how they went about things in their social circle.

"Oh, you're one selfish fillyfriend there," Silverpine replied with a smile.
    "Yea I am," She smirked and suddenly appeared by him and stole a kiss from him.

"What?!" Sandy started shaking his head furiously. "N-no! I wasn't...no! That ain't...I'm not interested in...I-I never even looked sideways at...no!"

"Really? Hauh....you sure?"
    She looked at him a little unconvinced, or rather she didn't want to be convinced.

Sandy cradled his head, still shaking it in utter disbelief at the ridiculous situation he'd found himself in. Just five minutes ago, he was going to have a nice, quiet morning tidying up his shop, and maybe learning about wind control. Now he was going to get dragged off to find a mare to..."complete his diet", as Gearstide said. But he had to admit, Night Jewel had a point. "Nghh...alright, alright; a quick trip t'the spa ain't so bad. But once we're done there, I'd really rather I just come on back here..."

"Hahah.....huzzah, I knew you'd come around Sandy mah boy,"
    She proudly declared.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    The Impostor.

A little time after Spark had reached the fountains, a pony popped up to greet him.

"Hey Sparky. How'd your run go?" The voice asked him. If he looked, he'd see what looked to be Smoothie. She was smiling a bit more than she usually did though.

"Oh...heya Smoothie,"
    He smiled, not even fully annoyed as usual to be called Sparky. "It was good....gonna have at it once more after I take a little break here." He said and flexed his hind leg muscles as he stretched a little.

25. - Top - End - #865
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah, okay. How far do you plan on running, Spark?" she asked the dolt pegasus colt.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Its not bathing in mayonnaise....the oils in the mayonnaise will help remove his oil paint stains," Cadmium chimed kinda feeling bad for this Sandy fella'....his friends seemed kinda pushy. But as far as she knew...this was how things were, who was she to butt in on how they went about things in their social circle.
    "Well, whatever the case, it's still kind of strange."

Night Jewel smirked. "Huh. I guess that's a bit of a touchy subject."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    "Sounds good. Once you've had enough fun, you can go back. Of course, you may start warming up to it too. So what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"

27. - Top - End - #867
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah, okay. How far do you plan on running, Spark?" she asked the dolt pegasus colt.

"Mmm, to the edge of town south and then back to the library, speakin' of what, whatcha doing out here anyway? Thought you were gonna hang out in the library still or something, on an errand?"
    He asked as he hopped on the wide enough ledge around the fountain and lowered his head to lap up some water.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmm, to the edge of town south and then back to the library, speakin' of what, whatcha doing out here anyway? Thought you were gonna hang out in the library still or something, on an errand?"
    He asked as he hopped on the wide enough ledge around the fountain and lowered his head to lap up some water.
    "Yeah. Came out to get groceries for supper tonight, and thought I'd just see how you were doing in the meantime." She tells him. "Looks like you're doing pretty well. I shouldn't expect any less of a strong colt like you." she says to him.

29. - Top - End - #869
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah. Came out to get groceries for supper tonight, and thought I'd just see how you were doing in the meantime." She tells him. "Looks like you're doing pretty well. I shouldn't expect any less of a strong colt like you." she says to him.

"Aw shucks...thank you for the compliment,"
    He said all bashful and like. His ears then perked up as did his eyes as he hopped off the short ledge and next to her. He then flexed a foreleg. "Wanna feel it?" He asked, taking a chance.

30. - Top - End - #870
    Titan in the Playground

"Aw shucks...thank you for the compliment,"
    He said all bashful and like. His ears then perked up as did his eyes as he hopped off the short ledge and next to her. He then flexed a foreleg. "Wanna feel it?" He asked, taking a chance.
    "Why wouldn't I?" she asks and goes to feel his muscles. If the real Smoothie could see them right now, she'd be furious.