Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "She's a foal, name's Hover Heart. She helped spring me from the clinic. And then she wanted to go into town with Simmer about, just to get her doll." He shook his head; were even the foals in this town crazy? "Told her I'd go and fetch it. She's probably still back at the Civic Center."

    The four ponies headed off towards the Civic Center. Thankfully, since they were coming from Hover's house, they'd likely be able to spot the foal if she left the evacuation site to head home.
    "Some ponies are willing to go to really great lengths just for a doll," remarked Night Jewel. "Either she's incredibly fond of it or the doll is secretly an artefact of great power. We should probably do a little magical analysis on it before giving it back." She was mostly joking.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Some ponies are willing to go to really great lengths just for a doll," remarked Night Jewel. "Either she's incredibly fond of it or the doll is secretly an artefact of great power. We should probably do a little magical analysis on it before giving it back." She was mostly joking.
    [Sandy - His Best Impression of a Wet Blanket Yet]

    Sandy glanced at the lump where his horn used to be and gave a little sigh. "Well, we'd need to find another unicorn for that, seein' how I've still got wings." He took the doll out and placed it on his back, examining it as they walked. "Seems just like a patched-up doll t'me."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Some ponies are willing to go to really great lengths just for a doll," remarked Night Jewel. "Either she's incredibly fond of it or the doll is secretly an artefact of great power. We should probably do a little magical analysis on it before giving it back." She was mostly joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy - His Best Impression of a Wet Blanket Yet]

    Sandy glanced at the lump where his horn used to be and gave a little sigh. "Well, we'd need to find another unicorn for that, seein' how I've still got wings." He took the doll out and placed it on his back, examining it as they walked. "Seems just like a patched-up doll t'me."
    In the Dreaded Lair of The Lord of Madness, Mr Nom Nom the Bunny


    "If they only knew. MWAHAHAHAHA! Hmmm.. Cookiethulu is sending me a psychic message. Loading. Loading? What the heck is that?!!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Gearstride-In Town with her pals

    She paused in mid step having felt a shiver up her spine. She glanced around. "Do ya ever get the feelin' yer being watched?" She forced a chuckle to calm her nerves. Her eyes lingering for a second on the doll that was to be given to Hover. Naaah

    "Actually..nevermind, forget I said anything."

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    It seemed to be a small magazine clipping with a small image of Fox and small column of text. It was dated around less than two years ago.
    Spoiler
    Show


    Watch out fillies and gentlecolts,
    time to put on your shades for
    another star is on the rise from
    the stage. A Manehatten local,
    the buck has been grabbing the
    attention of many prolific dance
    companies. His name is Fox Trot
    and he has got the moves to
    bring sexy back, and yes ladies,
    he is single. Currently the young
    buck is enrolled in the Capriole
    Prance dance company. He has
    already taken the leading stallion
    roles in two different back to back
    productions on the coveted Broad-
    mare stage. This is one to look
    out for, let's hope luck is with him
    and his star remains shining brightly.
    Icy tilted her head sideways as she read the clipping, before looking back at the kitchen where Fox Trot disappeared into. "Giving up all that... for Bridle Shores, huh?" Icy pondered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-In Town with her pals

    She paused in mid step having felt a shiver up her spine. She glanced around. "Do ya ever get the feelin' yer being watched?" She forced a chuckle to calm her nerves. Her eyes lingering for a second on the doll that was to be given to Hover. Naaah

    "Actually..nevermind, forget I said anything."
    Sliverpine was mercifully oblivious to all these. "You guys are being too nervous about the dolls," he said without turning to look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy tilted her head sideways as she read the clipping, before looking back at the kitchen where Fox Trot disappeared into. "Giving up all that... for Bridle Shores, huh?" Icy pondered.
    Moments later Fox Trot returned into the living room. "The water should get to a boil in about six minutes." He then noticed the clipping she was magically floating. "Oh." Was all that escaped his mouth.

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Moments later Fox Trot returned into the living room. "The water should get to a boil in about six minutes." He then noticed the clipping she was magically floating. "Oh." Was all that escaped his mouth.
    Icy's ears drooped slightly, suddenly feeling like she pried into Fox's private life. She quickly refolded the paper and handed it back to Fox. "Forgive me for my curiosity. I will not pry further."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy's ears drooped slightly, suddenly feeling like she pried into Fox's private life. She quickly refolded the paper and handed it back to Fox. "Forgive me for my curiosity. I will not pry further."

    "Its alright, you already know most of the story anyway,"
    He lopsidedly smiled grabbing the clipping with his teeth and placed it on his shelves near his records, books, and record player.

    "Anyways, sandwiches, how would you like yours?"
    He asked.

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Its alright, you already know most of the story anyway,"
    He lopsidedly smiled grabbing the clipping with his teeth and placed it on his shelves near his records, books, and record player.

    "Anyways, sandwiches, how would you like yours?"
    He asked.
    "I'm thinking... a lot of greens. Maybe lettuce. Feeling green and all," Icy said after a moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I'm thinking... a lot of greens. Maybe lettuce. Feeling green and all," Icy said after a moment.
    "Alright,' Fox went over and gave Icy a smooch on the cheek. "Fox Trot's special green and green deluxe, coming right up." With that he walked back into the kitchen to make them their sandwiches.

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Alright,' Fox went over and gave Icy a smooch on the cheek. "Fox Trot's special green and green deluxe, coming right up." With that he walked back into the kitchen to make them their sandwiches.
    Icy trotted in after him, holding a small smile on her face. Somehow she found those little quips of his endearing. She would help him make the tea, if only to make herself useful. And she did have an eye for tea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy trotted in after him, holding a small smile on her face. Somehow she found those little quips of his endearing. She would help him make the tea, if only to make herself useful. And she did have an eye for tea.
    Fox Trot spent his time as he made them their sandwiches just trying to clear his mind. Seeing her with the clipping provoked memories at that moment and he didn't want to think about them, not around her. He wanted to enjoy his time with her. So more filing was done as he pushed back those thoughts, stuffing them away into the crevices in his mind.

    Instead he focused on Icy, he watched her when his eyes allowed for a sneaking peek. So beautiful and smart and was willing to look past his...well ya'll know the backstory boohoo fest he thrust upon her and related incidents.

    "You're amazing, you know that Miss Icy,"
    He smiled softly and then quickly fumbled to not let the knife he was using to cut up lettuce fall. "Waah..thwats smarths...haha hehe..err."

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot spent his time as he made them their sandwiches just trying to clear his mind. Seeing her with the clipping provoked memories at that moment and he didn't want to think about them, not around her. He wanted to enjoy his time with her. So more filing was done as he pushed back those thoughts, stuffing them away into the crevices in his mind.

    Instead he focused on Icy, he watched her when his eyes allowed for a sneaking peek. So beautiful and smart and was willing to look past his...well ya'll know the backstory boohoo fest he thrust upon her and related incidents.

    "You're amazing, you know that Miss Icy,"
    He smiled softly and then quickly fumbled to not let the knife he was using to cut up lettuce fall. "Waah..thwats smarths...haha hehe..err."
    Icy let out a sound that suspiciously sounded like a giggle. Not all befitting the normally dignified mare. "Fox, you sound like a foal swooning on his crush," she said, pouring the hot water in the teapot she prepared already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine was mercifully oblivious to all these. "You guys are being too nervous about the dolls," he said without turning to look.
    "I'm not bein' nervous, I'm bein' careful. It looks like it's just a doll anyhow." Sandy retorted. He placed Mr. Stitches back into his pack, and kept scanning for that little foal. Where in Equestria did she run off to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy let out a sound that suspiciously sounded like a giggle. Not all befitting the normally dignified mare. "Fox, you sound like a foal swooning on his crush," she said, pouring the hot water in the teapot she prepared already.
    He put down the knife on the cutting board as not to accidentally drop it as he spoke. "Well, you are swoonable....I think I'm using that non-word correctly. Swoon worthy, more than swoon worthy. I know you didn't want cheese with your lunch, but apparently you will be getting it by the bucketloads."
    ---------------
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "I'm not bein' nervous, I'm bein' careful. It looks like it's just a doll anyhow." Sandy retorted. He placed Mr. Stitches back into his pack, and kept scanning for that little foal. Where in Equestria did she run off to?

    "Maybe she still didn't leave the Civic Center?"
    Gear offered.

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Maybe she still didn't leave the Civic Center?"
    Gear offered.
    The approached the Civic Center with nary a sign of little Hover. Sandy scratched his head. "She was workin' at the clinic, makes sense they'd still be on-duty. Wouldn't hurt to check." If there were no objections, Sandy would start climbing the cloud staircase up to the Civic Center.

    (I thought we'd already reached there, but apparently not! Awaaaaaaaaay!)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-03-31 at 11:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    A dark cloud casts over a meager broomcloset.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    [Gearstride, Sandy, Night Jewel, Sliverpine... You Know The Drill]

    "I'm not being nervous or careful. I'm not even that serious about it. As for the foal..." Night Jewel looked around...

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A dark cloud casts over a meager broomcloset.
    ...and spotted the cloud. "Hmm. Maybe that means something. After all, the room I searched was quite dark." Night Jewel curiously decided to check it out.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7


    Gearstride


    "That's most definitely not a clue,"
    She smirked and cantered over. She had the courtesy to knock on the broom closet door.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    ???

    "Are you an dreaded abomination?" says the sweet sounding voice within. "If so make it quick." says a similar sounding but more depressing voice.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    "Are you Hover? We got your doll, well Sandy has it, but yea," Gear said from behind the door.

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    ???

    "Are you an dreaded abomination?" says the sweet sounding voice within. "If so make it quick." says a similar sounding but more depressing voice.
    Sandy trotted over to others by the door, taking Mr. Stitches out of his pack. "Hover Heart? It's me, Sandy Shores. The pony you helped break-uh, 'met' in the clinic. We found Mr. Stitches. He's right out here."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Are you an dreaded abomination?" says the sweet sounding voice within. "If so make it quick." says a similar sounding but more depressing voice.
    "No, I'm just a 'rat'. I'm typically considered above such things as dreaded abominations and false-hearted lovers." Night Jewel smiled and approached.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-03-31 at 09:38 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Spark Chaser

    "So what do ya want to do now?"
    Spark asked the other foal as he rubbed the back of his neck.
    "...Got me there. I guess maybe we should see what the plan is about this whole post-fight post-evacuation stuff."

    Pyrite shrugged.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Are you Hover? We got your doll, well Sandy has it, but yea," Gear said from behind the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy trotted over to others by the door, taking Mr. Stitches out of his pack. "Hover Heart? It's me, Sandy Shores. The pony you helped break-uh, 'met' in the clinic. We found Mr. Stitches. He's right out here."
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "No, I'm just a 'rat'. I'm typically considered above such things as dreaded abominations and false-hearted lovers." Night Jewel smiled and approached.
    "Which does Stitches look like. A filly or a colt?" said the talking closet.

    A glance at the doll would show that there is a ragged sewing line across the abdomen. It displays obviously that the lower half has been removed many times. The neck and mane contains similar loose stitching. The other patches on the other hoof were very tight and solid.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Which does Stitches look like. A filly or a colt?" said the talking closet.

    A glance at the doll would show that there is a ragged sewing line across the abdomen. It displays obviously that the lower half has been removed many times. The neck and mane contains similar loose stitching. The other patches on the other hoof were very tight and solid.
    Sliverpine studied the doll closely. "Uh... I actually have no idea."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    (Ya fergat the Icy/Fox stuff, I think you are indeed losing your touch )

    "I'm thinkin' its an androgynous plushie," She commented looking at the doll. She tried opening the door to see if it was locked or not.
    ---

    Spark Chaser

    "Yea, also, I think our parents might start to wonder where we are at since we're not in the commons room,"
    Spark said with a forced chuckle.

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He put down the knife on the cutting board as not to accidentally drop it as he spoke. "Well, you are swoonable....I think I'm using that non-word correctly. Swoon worthy, more than swoon worthy. I know you didn't want cheese with your lunch, but apparently you will be getting it by the bucketloads."
    (I blame IRC for taking my attention away. Hopefully I'll get better.)

    "Metaphorical cheese are indeed the best cheese one could have," Icy replied, deadpan. She carefully shook the teapot, before taking out the teabag. Mustn't let it get too dark after all. She levitated the teapot, along with two cups and sugar and milk and placed it carefully on the table.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-01 at 01:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (I blame IRC for taking my attention away. Hopefully I'll get better.)

    "Metaphorical cheese are indeed the best cheese one could have,"
    Icy replied, deadpan. She carefully shook the teapot, before taking out the teabag. Mustn't let it get too dark after all. She levitated the teapot, along with two cups and sugar and milk and placed it carefully on the table.
    ()

    He watched her for a moment, smiling at the smooth and ease she made the tea, not wasting a single action. He almost forgot about finishing up the sandwiches. Almost.

    As she placed the items on the table he managed to finish the sandwiches and placed them on plates, having a prehensile pony tail made it easier for the earth pony. Yay for canon.

    "Here you go my dear,"
    He put hers at where she was going to sit, while he took the opposite side. "I still will one day make you some of my grandma's cheese enchiladas, soon."

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Smoothie

    "I guess that's true. So, dad, are you going out with the one pony now?" Smoothie asks. Sunny Wonder's mom that is. I can't remember her name at 3 AM.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-04-01 at 02:30 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •