New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "She's a foal, name's Hover Heart. She helped spring me from the clinic. And then she wanted to go into town with Simmer about, just to get her doll." He shook his head; were even the foals in this town crazy? "Told her I'd go and fetch it. She's probably still back at the Civic Center."

The four ponies headed off towards the Civic Center. Thankfully, since they were coming from Hover's house, they'd likely be able to spot the foal if she left the evacuation site to head home.
    "Some ponies are willing to go to really great lengths just for a doll," remarked Night Jewel. "Either she's incredibly fond of it or the doll is secretly an artefact of great power. We should probably do a little magical analysis on it before giving it back." She was mostly joking.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Some ponies are willing to go to really great lengths just for a doll," remarked Night Jewel. "Either she's incredibly fond of it or the doll is secretly an artefact of great power. We should probably do a little magical analysis on it before giving it back." She was mostly joking.
    [Sandy - His Best Impression of a Wet Blanket Yet]

Sandy glanced at the lump where his horn used to be and gave a little sigh. "Well, we'd need to find another unicorn for that, seein' how I've still got wings." He took the doll out and placed it on his back, examining it as they walked. "Seems just like a patched-up doll t'me."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Sandy - His Best Impression of a Wet Blanket Yet]

Sandy glanced at the lump where his horn used to be and gave a little sigh. "Well, we'd need to find another unicorn for that, seein' how I've still got wings." He took the doll out and placed it on his back, examining it as they walked. "Seems just like a patched-up doll t'me."
    In the Dreaded Lair of The Lord of Madness, Mr Nom Nom the Bunny

"If they only knew. MWAHAHAHAHA! Hmmm.. Cookiethulu is sending me a psychic message. Loading. Loading? What the heck is that?!!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-In Town with her pals

She paused in mid step having felt a shiver up her spine. She glanced around. "Do ya ever get the feelin' yer being watched?" She forced a chuckle to calm her nerves. Her eyes lingering for a second on the doll that was to be given to Hover. Naaah

"Actually..nevermind, forget I said anything."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    It seemed to be a small magazine clipping with a small image of Fox and small column of text. It was dated around less than two years ago.
    Spoiler
    Show

Watch out fillies and gentlecolts,
    time to put on your shades for
    another star is on the rise from
    the stage. A Manehatten local,
    the buck has been grabbing the
    attention of many prolific dance
    companies. His name is Fox Trot
    and he has got the moves to
    bring sexy back, and yes ladies,
    he is single. Currently the young
    buck is enrolled in the Capriole
    Prance dance company. He has
    already taken the leading stallion
    roles in two different back to back
    productions on the coveted Broad-
    mare stage. This is one to look
    out for, let's hope luck is with him
    and his star remains shining brightly.
    Icy tilted her head sideways as she read the clipping, before looking back at the kitchen where Fox Trot disappeared into. "Giving up all that... for Bridle Shores, huh?" Icy pondered.

Gearstride-In Town with her pals

She paused in mid step having felt a shiver up her spine. She glanced around. "Do ya ever get the feelin' yer being watched?" She forced a chuckle to calm her nerves. Her eyes lingering for a second on the doll that was to be given to Hover. Naaah

"Actually..nevermind, forget I said anything."
    Sliverpine was mercifully oblivious to all these. "You guys are being too nervous about the dolls," he said without turning to look.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy tilted her head sideways as she read the clipping, before looking back at the kitchen where Fox Trot disappeared into. "Giving up all that... for Bridle Shores, huh?" Icy pondered.
    Moments later Fox Trot returned into the living room. "The water should get to a boil in about six minutes." He then noticed the clipping she was magically floating. "Oh." Was all that escaped his mouth.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground

Moments later Fox Trot returned into the living room. "The water should get to a boil in about six minutes." He then noticed the clipping she was magically floating. "Oh." Was all that escaped his mouth.
    Icy's ears drooped slightly, suddenly feeling like she pried into Fox's private life. She quickly refolded the paper and handed it back to Fox. "Forgive me for my curiosity. I will not pry further."

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

Icy's ears drooped slightly, suddenly feeling like she pried into Fox's private life. She quickly refolded the paper and handed it back to Fox. "Forgive me for my curiosity. I will not pry further."

"Its alright, you already know most of the story anyway,"
    He lopsidedly smiled grabbing the clipping with his teeth and placed it on his shelves near his records, books, and record player.

"Anyways, sandwiches, how would you like yours?"
    He asked.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground

"Its alright, you already know most of the story anyway,"
    He lopsidedly smiled grabbing the clipping with his teeth and placed it on his shelves near his records, books, and record player.

"Anyways, sandwiches, how would you like yours?"
    He asked.
    "I'm thinking... a lot of greens. Maybe lettuce. Feeling green and all," Icy said after a moment.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm thinking... a lot of greens. Maybe lettuce. Feeling green and all," Icy said after a moment.
    "Alright,' Fox went over and gave Icy a smooch on the cheek. "Fox Trot's special green and green deluxe, coming right up." With that he walked back into the kitchen to make them their sandwiches.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

"Alright,' Fox went over and gave Icy a smooch on the cheek. "Fox Trot's special green and green deluxe, coming right up." With that he walked back into the kitchen to make them their sandwiches.
    Icy trotted in after him, holding a small smile on her face. Somehow she found those little quips of his endearing. She would help him make the tea, if only to make herself useful. And she did have an eye for tea.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Troll in the Playground

Icy trotted in after him, holding a small smile on her face. Somehow she found those little quips of his endearing. She would help him make the tea, if only to make herself useful. And she did have an eye for tea.
    Fox Trot spent his time as he made them their sandwiches just trying to clear his mind. Seeing her with the clipping provoked memories at that moment and he didn't want to think about them, not around her. He wanted to enjoy his time with her. So more filing was done as he pushed back those thoughts, stuffing them away into the crevices in his mind.

Instead he focused on Icy, he watched her when his eyes allowed for a sneaking peek. So beautiful and smart and was willing to look past his...well ya'll know the backstory boohoo fest he thrust upon her and related incidents.

"You're amazing, you know that Miss Icy,"
    He smiled softly and then quickly fumbled to not let the knife he was using to cut up lettuce fall. "Waah..thwats smarths...haha hehe..err."

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot spent his time as he made them their sandwiches just trying to clear his mind. Seeing her with the clipping provoked memories at that moment and he didn't want to think about them, not around her. He wanted to enjoy his time with her. So more filing was done as he pushed back those thoughts, stuffing them away into the crevices in his mind.

Instead he focused on Icy, he watched her when his eyes allowed for a sneaking peek. So beautiful and smart and was willing to look past his...well ya'll know the backstory boohoo fest he thrust upon her and related incidents.

"You're amazing, you know that Miss Icy,"
    He smiled softly and then quickly fumbled to not let the knife he was using to cut up lettuce fall. "Waah..thwats smarths...haha hehe..err."
    Icy let out a sound that suspiciously sounded like a giggle. Not all befitting the normally dignified mare. "Fox, you sound like a foal swooning on his crush," she said, pouring the hot water in the teapot she prepared already.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Sliverpine was mercifully oblivious to all these. "You guys are being too nervous about the dolls," he said without turning to look.
    "I'm not bein' nervous, I'm bein' careful. It looks like it's just a doll anyhow." Sandy retorted. He placed Mr. Stitches back into his pack, and kept scanning for that little foal. Where in Equestria did she run off to?

15. - Top - End - #75
    Troll in the Playground

Icy let out a sound that suspiciously sounded like a giggle. Not all befitting the normally dignified mare. "Fox, you sound like a foal swooning on his crush," she said, pouring the hot water in the teapot she prepared already.
    He put down the knife on the cutting board as not to accidentally drop it as he spoke. "Well, you are swoonable....I think I'm using that non-word correctly. Swoon worthy, more than swoon worthy. I know you didn't want cheese with your lunch, but apparently you will be getting it by the bucketloads."
    ---------------
    "I'm not bein' nervous, I'm bein' careful. It looks like it's just a doll anyhow." Sandy retorted. He placed Mr. Stitches back into his pack, and kept scanning for that little foal. Where in Equestria did she run off to?

"Maybe she still didn't leave the Civic Center?"
    Gear offered.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe she still didn't leave the Civic Center?"
    Gear offered.
    The approached the Civic Center with nary a sign of little Hover. Sandy scratched his head. "She was workin' at the clinic, makes sense they'd still be on-duty. Wouldn't hurt to check." If there were no objections, Sandy would start climbing the cloud staircase up to the Civic Center.

(I thought we'd already reached there, but apparently not! Awaaaaaaaaay!)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-03-31 at 11:04 AM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

A dark cloud casts over a meager broomcloset.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #78
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Gearstride, Sandy, Night Jewel, Sliverpine... You Know The Drill]

"I'm not being nervous or careful. I'm not even that serious about it. As for the foal..." Night Jewel looked around...

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A dark cloud casts over a meager broomcloset.
    ...and spotted the cloud. "Hmm. Maybe that means something. After all, the room I searched was quite dark." Night Jewel curiously decided to check it out.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

"That's most definitely not a clue,"
    She smirked and cantered over. She had the courtesy to knock on the broom closet door.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

???

"Are you an dreaded abomination?" says the sweet sounding voice within. "If so make it quick." says a similar sounding but more depressing voice.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

"Are you Hover? We got your doll, well Sandy has it, but yea," Gear said from behind the door.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

???

"Are you an dreaded abomination?" says the sweet sounding voice within. "If so make it quick." says a similar sounding but more depressing voice.
    Sandy trotted over to others by the door, taking Mr. Stitches out of his pack. "Hover Heart? It's me, Sandy Shores. The pony you helped break-uh, 'met' in the clinic. We found Mr. Stitches. He's right out here."

23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground

"No, I'm just a 'rat'. I'm typically considered above such things as dreaded abominations and false-hearted lovers." Night Jewel smiled and approached.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-03-31 at 09:38 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

Spark Chaser

"So what do ya want to do now?"
    Spark asked the other foal as he rubbed the back of his neck.
    "...Got me there. I guess maybe we should see what the plan is about this whole post-fight post-evacuation stuff."

Pyrite shrugged.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Are you Hover? We got your doll, well Sandy has it, but yea," Gear said from behind the door.
    Sandy trotted over to others by the door, taking Mr. Stitches out of his pack. "Hover Heart? It's me, Sandy Shores. The pony you helped break-uh, 'met' in the clinic. We found Mr. Stitches. He's right out here."
    "No, I'm just a 'rat'. I'm typically considered above such things as dreaded abominations and false-hearted lovers." Night Jewel smiled and approached.
    "Which does Stitches look like. A filly or a colt?" said the talking closet.

A glance at the doll would show that there is a ragged sewing line across the abdomen. It displays obviously that the lower half has been removed many times. The neck and mane contains similar loose stitching. The other patches on the other hoof were very tight and solid.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

"Which does Stitches look like. A filly or a colt?" said the talking closet.

A glance at the doll would show that there is a ragged sewing line across the abdomen. It displays obviously that the lower half has been removed many times. The neck and mane contains similar loose stitching. The other patches on the other hoof were very tight and solid.
    Sliverpine studied the doll closely. "Uh... I actually have no idea."

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

(Ya fergat the Icy/Fox stuff, I think you are indeed losing your touch )

"I'm thinkin' its an androgynous plushie," She commented looking at the doll. She tried opening the door to see if it was locked or not.
    ---

Spark Chaser

"Yea, also, I think our parents might start to wonder where we are at since we're not in the commons room,"
    Spark said with a forced chuckle.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground

He put down the knife on the cutting board as not to accidentally drop it as he spoke. "Well, you are swoonable....I think I'm using that non-word correctly. Swoon worthy, more than swoon worthy. I know you didn't want cheese with your lunch, but apparently you will be getting it by the bucketloads."
    (I blame IRC for taking my attention away. Hopefully I'll get better.)

"Metaphorical cheese are indeed the best cheese one could have," Icy replied, deadpan. She carefully shook the teapot, before taking out the teabag. Mustn't let it get too dark after all. She levitated the teapot, along with two cups and sugar and milk and placed it carefully on the table.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-01 at 01:43 AM.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Troll in the Playground

(I blame IRC for taking my attention away. Hopefully I'll get better.)

"Metaphorical cheese are indeed the best cheese one could have,"
    Icy replied, deadpan. She carefully shook the teapot, before taking out the teabag. Mustn't let it get too dark after all. She levitated the teapot, along with two cups and sugar and milk and placed it carefully on the table.
    ()

He watched her for a moment, smiling at the smooth and ease she made the tea, not wasting a single action. He almost forgot about finishing up the sandwiches. Almost.

As she placed the items on the table he managed to finish the sandwiches and placed them on plates, having a prehensile pony tail made it easier for the earth pony. Yay for canon.

"Here you go my dear,"
    He put hers at where she was going to sit, while he took the opposite side. "I still will one day make you some of my grandma's cheese enchiladas, soon."

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie

"I guess that's true. So, dad, are you going out with the one pony now?" Smoothie asks. Sunny Wonder's mom that is. I can't remember her name at 3 AM.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-04-01 at 02:30 AM.