New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Why wouldn't I?" she asks and goes to feel his muscles. If the real Smoothie could see them right now, she'd be furious.
    "Nice eh?" He did a little grunted and gave one more flex. He wasn't muscular 'muscular' but more on the tone side, as much as he could be for a 12 'and a half' year old. "Years of running and and exercise."

2. - Top - End - #872
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Nice eh?" He did a little grunted and gave one more flex. He wasn't muscular 'muscular' but more on the tone side, as much as he could be for a 12 'and a half' year old. "Years of running and and exercise."
    "How many years?" Beautiful Nightmare asked quite simply in Smoothie's normal tone.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Troll in the Playground

"How many years?" Beautiful Nightmare asked quite simply in Smoothie's normal tone.

"Since I was born. Mama said that when I was born it took me no more than three seconds for me to get on my hooves and start running around,"
    He proudly said.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Titan in the Playground

"Since I was born. Mama said that when I was born it took me no more than three seconds for me to get on my hooves and start running around,"
    He proudly said.
    "Now now, that's a little hard to believe, dont you think?" she says, but it's in a playful tone, not an irritated one. "How long have you really been exercising and working out like this?" she asks him.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Troll in the Playground

"Now now, that's a little hard to believe, dont you think?" she says, but it's in a playful tone, not an irritated one. "How long have you really been exercising and working out like this?" she asks him.

"Well...the running is true,'
    He briefly pouted though he believed it himself, 'twas what he was told. "But if you mean like the whole getting fit doing routine stuff...four years...used to play hoofball too a lot at my old school back when I was living in Baltimare."

6. - Top - End - #876
    Titan in the Playground

"Well...the running is true,'
    He briefly pouted though he believed it himself, 'twas what he was told. "But if you mean like the whole getting fit doing routine stuff...four years...used to play hoofball too a lot at my old school back when I was living in Baltimare."
    "Ah, okay. That's pretty impressive." She says, and she sounds impressed too. "How were you at hoofball?" she asked the colt.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Sounds good. Once you've had enough fun, you can go back. Of course, you may start warming up to it too. So what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"
    Since Silverpine has nothing better to add, he shall just follow them out to the spa once they were done.

8. - Top - End - #878
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride & Cadmium

"Right....come on..come con...get you looking dandy and handsome,"
    She said excitedly and had now moved onto the door. Cadmium stood there uncomfortably and shifted until she decided to walk over to Sandy.

"Mister Shores....as I uh...feel weird being left in a stranger's house alone while they're out.....I'll uh.......return later to uhm work on the sign..."
    She whispered.
    -------------------

"Ah, okay. That's pretty impressive." She says, and she sounds impressed too. "How were you at hoofball?" she asked the colt.

He leaned in toward and brought a hoof to the side of his mouth. "Always picked first when it came to choosing teams." Which in kid language, it meant he was perty darn good.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride & Cadmium

"Right....come on..come con...get you looking dandy and handsome,"
    She said excitedly and had now moved onto the door. Cadmium stood there uncomfortably and shifted until she decided to walk over to Sandy.

"Mister Shores....as I uh...feel weird being left in a stranger's house alone while they're out.....I'll uh.......return later to uhm work on the sign..."
    She whispered.
    Sandy whispered back as he trudged out, "Feel free t'take th' jars an' such for now. An' you can take a spare sheet if y'feel like sketchin' up some ideas." That was about all he had time for as the trio of "friends" whisked him out the door.

(which thread is the spa in?)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Titan in the Playground

He leaned in toward and brought a hoof to the side of his mouth. "Always picked first when it came to choosing teams." Which in kid language, it meant he was perty darn good.
    'Smoothie' does a whistle to show she's impressed."Well, I guess it's only natural for a colt as strong and tough as you are, Spark." she says, trying to feed his ego a bit.

11. - Top - End - #881
    Troll in the Playground

'Smoothie' does a whistle to show she's impressed."Well, I guess it's only natural for a colt as strong and tough as you are, Spark." she says, trying to feed his ego a bit.
    He grinned big and dopily and slightly bobbed his head. "So uh...how goes the grocery shopping?"

12. - Top - End - #882
    Titan in the Playground

He grinned big and dopily and slightly bobbed his head. "So uh...how goes the grocery shopping?"
    "Haven't actually gotten around to it yet. I was too distracted by you." she says, again trying to keep building Spark's ego a bit. She gives him a somewhat flirtatious smile.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Troll in the Playground

"Haven't actually gotten around to it yet. I was too distracted by you." she says, again trying to keep building Spark's ego a bit. She gives him a somewhat flirtatious smile.
    He smiled cheesily in return. "Mmm....hey...do you want me to keep you company? I could help carry stuff for you." He offered, though knowing Smoothie she could do it herself with her magic, but still, he wanted that offer out there.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Titan in the Playground

He smiled cheesily in return. "Mmm....hey...do you want me to keep you company? I could help carry stuff for you." He offered, though knowing Smoothie she could do it herself with her magic, but still, he wanted that offer out there.
    "Nah, don't worry about it. I'm sure a big strong colt like you has better things to do with his time than carry my groceries anyway." she says to him.

15. - Top - End - #885
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, its fine really....I'm an aspiring gentlecolt, its the least I could do, ya know?"

16. - Top - End - #886
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, its fine really....I'm an aspiring gentlecolt, its the least I could do, ya know?"
    "That's really sweet of you, but I just want to do this by myself, okay?" she asks with a playful grazing of his cheek with her hoof.

17. - Top - End - #887
    Troll in the Playground

He flushed a pale shade of pink and dopily nodded. "Oh ah..okay....alrighty, have fun then, hehe."

18. - Top - End - #888
    Titan in the Playground

"Smoothie" went off to run her errands.

/End scene.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Troll in the Playground

Spark watched 'Smoothie' take off when an idea occurred to him, maybe he should get Smoothie a little gift, nothing fancy and something practical for the practical filly. A basket of fruit, how could one go wrong with that? It had tasty fruits, good for any occasion. And he knew just the place where he could get the bestest fruits.

He made a change of plans of running south and decided to go north east with an emphasis on east.

Some ten minutes later for the speedy speedster the farm over the tough hill began to make its appearance.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Pixie in the Playground

Spark watched 'Smoothie' take off when an idea occurred to him, maybe he should get Smoothie a little gift, nothing fancy and something practical for the practical filly. A basket of fruit, how could one go wrong with that? It had tasty fruits, good for any occasion. And he knew just the place where he could get the bestest fruits.

He made a change of plans of running south and decided to go north east with an emphasis on east.

Some ten minutes later for the speedy speedster the farm over the tough hill began to make its appearance.
    The farm and it's tinkling rivulets was as beautiful as it normally was, spreading far as a pony on the ground could see. Knack's distinct hat and general color could be seen still sitting under an apple tree, seemingly just enjoying a moment on her farm as she munched on an apple. The tree she was under also seemed comparatively bare of apples to its neighbors.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

21. - Top - End - #891
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    The farm and it's tinkling rivulets was as beautiful as it normally was, spreading far as a pony on the ground could see. Knack's distinct hat and general color could be seen still sitting under an apple tree, seemingly just enjoying a moment on her farm as she munched on an apple. The tree she was under also seemed comparatively bare of apples to its neighbors.
    His eyes scanned the area, and smiled when he saw Knack way off in the distance. He then raced down towards the apple orchard to her where she was chillin.

"Heya Miss Tinker,"
    He appeared, having had long accepted Knack was now a lady, even if sometimes it was still confusing weird.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Pixie in the Playground

His eyes scanned the area, and smiled when he saw Knack way off in the distance. He then raced down towards the apple orchard to her where she was chillin.

"Heya Miss Tinker,"
    He appeared, having had long accepted Knack was now a lady, even if sometimes it was still confusing weird.
    "Well hey there Spark! How's yer runnin' today?"

She plucked another apple from the tree with her magic, the cores of several more around her. She'd been eating alot!!

23. - Top - End - #893
    Troll in the Playground

"Well hey there Spark! How's yer runnin' today?"

She plucked another apple from the tree with her magic, the cores of several more around her. She'd been eating alot!!

"Tirin' but good.."
    He huffed, his chest expanding and falling as he tried to catch his breath, his tongue wagging a bit. "A nice burn going on in my legs....think gotta rest a bit though. How are you doing ma'am?"

24. - Top - End - #894
    Pixie in the Playground

"Tirin' but good.."
    He huffed, his chest expanding and falling as he tried to catch his breath, his tongue wagging a bit. "A nice burn going on in my legs....think gotta rest a bit though. How are you doing ma'am?"
    "I'm doin' very well! Dunno why I'm so famished though. Cain't seem to eat enough."

Another apple down, another in her magical grasp.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Troll in the Playground

Those apples looked really good right now....and thirst quenching. He looked at the apple longingly but snapped himself out of it. "Was your famishedness just now? Or for quite a while?"

26. - Top - End - #896
    Pixie in the Playground

Those apples looked really good right now....and thirst quenching. He looked at the apple longingly but snapped himself out of it. "Was your famishedness just now? Or for quite a while?"
    "About two days, I reckon."

She tossed him an apple right from the tree.

27. - Top - End - #897
    Troll in the Playground

"About two days, I reckon."

She tossed him an apple right from the tree.
    He happily caught the apple and took a nice juicy bite. "Thanks a bunch. Heheh."

"Mmm, have ya gone to the doctor about it?"

28. - Top - End - #898
    Pixie in the Playground

He happily caught the apple and took a nice juicy bite. "Thanks a bunch. Heheh."

"Mmm, have ya gone to the doctor about it?"
    "It's just hunger hun. Nothing to worry about. It's probably what my aura decided to affect this time."

She nodded to him.

"If'n you want some to take, I can git ya fixed up."

29. - Top - End - #899
    Troll in the Playground

"Actually...I was thinkin' if ah...well...I wanted to get a uh...special friend of mine a nice gift....so I considered a fruit basket...and you have the bestest fruit this side of town and stuff," Spark said and enjoyed another bite of the apple, it was extra tasty.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Pixie in the Playground

"Actually...I was thinkin' if ah...well...I wanted to get a uh...special friend of mine a nice gift....so I considered a fruit basket...and you have the bestest fruit this side of town and stuff," Spark said and enjoyed another bite of the apple, it was extra tasty.
    "Certainly. You've done well enough to have some privileges here. After all, I wouldn't have this many nice apples if'n you and yer family didn't help keep those thieving critters away. There's some baskets inthe storage house. If'n you want, i can help you pick some. Is it somepony I know?"