New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

"I...maybe...its uhm Miss Soft Serve's younger sister, Smoothie,"
    He admitted trying to keep his composure.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I...maybe...its uhm Miss Soft Serve's younger sister, Smoothie,"
    He admitted trying to keep his composure.
    "Well, I don't quite know her tastes, but if she's anything like her sister, it'll be apples the most. How about an apple bouquet? I'll even let you pick which ones you wanna put in the basket right from the trees!"

She stood up, and munched another apple for good measure before turning towards the storage.

"Now, when givin' a gift of food, it's common courtesy to make sure you don't drool on it before you hoof it over, so try not to sniff at it too hard."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

3. - Top - End - #903
    Troll in the Playground

"I think its safe to say she's not like her sister...hehe," Spark awkwardly chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck. "I was also thinking of maybe something like a small variety but uh apples will do." He gobbled up the apple leaving only a core as he listened to the rest of what Knack saod and bobbed his head.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Pixie in the Playground

"I think its safe to say she's not like her sister...hehe," Spark awkwardly chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck. "I was also thinking of maybe something like a small variety but uh apples will do." He gobbled up the apple leaving only a core as he listened to the rest of what Knack saod and bobbed his head.
    "Well if you want a variety, I'm not gonna stop yeh. "

She went into the storage and brought out a basket in her maw, setting it down to close the storehouse by hoof rather than by magic.

"So, where'd you like to start hun?"

5. - Top - End - #905
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh...maybe some nice juicy green pears..."
    He said with a smile.

6. - Top - End - #906
    Pixie in the Playground

"Oh...maybe some nice juicy green pears..."
    He said with a smile.
    Cue that music!! And so, as the two go about picking fruits for the basket, Knack breaks out into a song, her voice actually not that bad.

"Farm fresh and juicy to boot, were on the path to collect some wondeful fruit,
    hoof grown and lovingly cared, ain't nothin' better than being able to share,
    this great bounty of natures finest, with friends and family, there's few things it cain't best,
    a pear and apple, grapes with lots of juice, there's little that this farm can't produce,
    bananas and peanuts, and even some cashews, perhaps a prickly pear or two,
    some carrots and celery to add some class, veggies can be such a blast,
    how about a bell pepper or even a jalapeno, so few ponies to that will say no,
    oh the joy of having something so fresh and tasty, it could drive a pony crazy,
    so take your pick and make it wise, and don't judge it just on size!"

End music, and vittles picking montage.

"Looks like a good bouquet to me Spark! Hope she likes it."

OOC: And random poem by yours truly. ^^;
    Last edited by sildra45; 2012-08-01 at 06:34 PM.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Troll in the Playground

Spark was still humming the melody long after the song and montage ended with a big smile on his face, the musical number was like a Disney musical acid trip, ya know the sorts.

"Ooh..thank you very much...I hope she likes it too,"
    He grinned and then the little colt cantered over to Knack and reared up and gave her a hug. "Thank you for your help."

8. - Top - End - #908
    Pixie in the Playground

Spark was still humming the melody long after the song and montage ended with a big smile on his face, the musical number was like a Disney musical acid trip, ya know the sorts.

"Ooh..thank you very much...I hope she likes it too,"
    He grinned and then the little colt cantered over to Knack and reared up and gave her a hug. "Thank you for your help."
    Knack blushed as she was hugged.

"Awww. 'Tas nothin'! Just some vittles."

9. - Top - End - #909
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack blushed as she was hugged.

"Awww. 'Tas nothin'! Just some vittles."
    He broke the hug and planted all four hooves on the ground, still sporting his smile.

"Heh, tis a plenty."

10. - Top - End - #910
    Pixie in the Playground

He broke the hug and planted all four hooves on the ground, still sporting his smile.

"Heh, tis a plenty."
    "Well, here's hoping she likes it."

She gave him a quick nuzzle on the cheek.

"Good luck young'un."

11. - Top - End - #911
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Well, here's hoping she likes it."

She gave him a quick nuzzle on the cheek.

"Good luck young'un."
    He himself flushed and nodded his head eagerly and carried the basket in his mouth. "Thankhs yoush. I ghuess I'll shees yoush latersh?"

12. - Top - End - #912
    Pixie in the Playground

[Streets]

Silent Song slowly walked down the street, considering Bridle Shores and what she should do.
    LGBTitP

13. - Top - End - #913
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    Silent Song slowly walked down the street, considering Bridle Shores and what she should do.
    A tiny teal pegasus noticed this newcomer and glided to a stop nearby. It seemed she was becoming less timid, although she was still prepared to flee if this pony threw things at her.

"...Hi," she said timidly. "Do you like ice?"

((Here is a link to her profile, complete with a picture.))
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

14. - Top - End - #914
    Pixie in the Playground

Silent Song was startled but replied gently, "Sure, I do. What's your name?"
    Last edited by Lilac_Shade; 2012-08-03 at 02:47 PM.
    LGBTitP

15. - Top - End - #915
    Pixie in the Playground

He himself flushed and nodded his head eagerly and carried the basket in his mouth. "Thankhs yoush. I ghuess I'll shees yoush latersh?"
    "Anytime dear. Now get scootin' so them fresh fruits are the freshest they can be when she gets'em!"

16. - Top - End - #916
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silent Song was startled but replied gently, "Sure, I do. What's your name?"
    "I'm Winterflap." The little pegasus stepped forward slowly. "I work with ice. Still a bit warm for it, though." She hesitated for a bit before continuing. "Who are you? I don't recognise you."

17. - Top - End - #917
    Pixie in the Playground

Silent Song awkwardly smiled a bit and said, "You wouldn't, I'm brand new to Bridle Shores. My name is Silent Song. What do you do with ice?"
    Last edited by Lilac_Shade; 2012-08-03 at 09:32 PM.
    LGBTitP

18. - Top - End - #918
    Troll in the Playground

Spark Chaser-Knack's Farm ->Edge of Town

Spark nodded at Knack Tinker with an enthusiastic smile and then took off with a gallop. His run was not as fast as usual, since he was trying to take care not to spill or drop any of the fruits in the basket.

19. - Top - End - #919
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silent Song awkwardly smiled a bit and said, "You wouldn't, I'm brand new to Bridle Shores. My name is Silent Song. What do you do with ice?"
    "That's an interesting name." Winterflap didn't know what else to say about that other than making obvious guesses at her talent, so she moved on. "I'm an ice-shaper. I sculpt the ice into so many wonderful things. I've got a cave up in the mountains that I keep cold, and I do my sculpting there." She gave a nervous smile.

"So... Do you need any help? Maybe I could show you around a bit."

20. - Top - End - #920
    Pixie in the Playground

Silent Song leaped at the chance, "I'd appreciate that a lot! I don't really know what ponies do around here."
    LGBTitP

21. - Top - End - #921
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silent Song leaped at the chance, "I'd appreciate that a lot! I don't really know what ponies do around here."
    "Oh! Well, there's usually a lot of excitement. More than I tend to like, but some ponies enjoy it."

Winterflap thought for a bit. "I hear the Civic Centre is a good place to start, and I know where some useful places are. What kind of things do you like doing?"

22. - Top - End - #922
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh! Well, there's usually a lot of excitement. More than I tend to like, but some ponies enjoy it."

Winterflap thought for a bit. "I hear the Civic Centre is a good place to start, and I know where some useful places are. What kind of things do you like doing?"
    Silent Song considered the question quickly before replying, "I'm a musician by trade. What's the Civic Centre?"
    LGBTitP

23. - Top - End - #923
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silent Song considered the question quickly before replying, "I'm a musician by trade. What's the Civic Centre?"
    "Well, it's a... I don't know exactly what to call it, but plenty of ponies hang out there, and it's a place where you can sleep and eat if you don't have anywhere else to stay, and there's helpful information. Flower Tail says there's a superhero working there as well, but that's kind of silly."

Winterflap thought for a bit, then shook her head. "I don't really know of any other places for musical types, but there are plenty of others wandering around, so you should be able to find somepony to sing or play with you."

24. - Top - End - #924
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well, it's a... I don't know exactly what to call it, but plenty of ponies hang out there, and it's a place where you can sleep and eat if you don't have anywhere else to stay, and there's helpful information. Flower Tail says there's a superhero working there as well, but that's kind of silly."

Winterflap thought for a bit, then shook her head. "I don't really know of any other places for musical types, but there are plenty of others wandering around, so you should be able to find somepony to sing or play with you."
    Silent Song smiled, "Sounds lovely. Could you direct me to the Civic Centre?"
    Last edited by Lilac_Shade; 2012-08-04 at 05:22 PM.
    LGBTitP

25. - Top - End - #925
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silent Song smiled, "Sounds lovely. Could you direct me to the Civic Centre?"
    "Of course! Come on!"

Winterflap flew rather quickly, but kept turning around to make sure Silent Song was still behind her.

After a while, they reached the Civic Centre, and found no superheroes in sight. There was a red pony in a maid's outfit, but she didn't look like the kind who could stop time.

"So... What now? Do you want to get settled in, or have a look at what's been happening in town?"

26. - Top - End - #926
    Pixie in the Playground

Silent Song thought about it, but quickly came to a conclusion. "Well, I can't say I have much to settle in."
    LGBTitP

27. - Top - End - #927
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silent Song thought about it, but quickly came to a conclusion. "Well, I can't say I have much to settle in."
    "All right, then. Well, this is where you'll probably be staying, okay?"

Winterflap glanced around. "I think there's bulletins around here somewhere that tell about recent events. It's easier than just running around everywhere and looking directly, but also less exciting."

[Meanwhile, In The Woods]

The peacefulness of a small clearing was interrupted by a sudden gust of wind, scattering leaves all around and causing birds and squirrels to flee.

"Ha! I've got it!" Flower Tail cried as she strode confidently into the clearing. Even if she couldn't master anything but plant and air magic, she was definitely improving.

She first took aim at a nearby tree and lashed out with vines. The tree was whipped a bit, but didn't react.

"Well? How was that?"

The tree, being a tree, remained silent.

"I guess I'll have to bring out another one, then." With another quick spell, Flower Tail showered the area in pollen. "What do you make of that?"

The tree didn't seem to notice.

"Are you mocking me?" She then opened fire on the tree with a series of large, flying sunflowers.

There was still no response from the tree.

"...You're not easily impressed, are you."

28. - Top - End - #928
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium Red- Over the Woods

It was such a weird encounter earlier, with Sandy and his pushy friends. Their sudden appearance left her a bit confused about the whole sign thing. Ah well, she would work on in the later day, as the day was still young and there were ponies to meet, more inspiration to garner.

Overhead she flew over the woods between the beach and the outskirts of town, her cloud full of her stuff left in Sandy's house. Twas then something interesting caught her eye, a young filly practicing her magic in a clearing. It was kinda cute in that adorable novelty pinch cheeks sort of way. She flew low in curiosity until she was hidden among the branches of a tree and watched the filly in 'her natural habitat' so to speak, putting to memory the various 'action' poses the little filly was getting herself into.

When she did fly in and perched in the tree, she wasn't too stealthy about it.

29. - Top - End - #929
    Pixie in the Playground

"All right, then. Well, this is where you'll probably be staying, okay?"

Winterflap glanced around. "I think there's bulletins around here somewhere that tell about recent events. It's easier than just running around everywhere and looking directly, but also less exciting."
    (OOC: Are there actually bulletins in this thread that I'm just being silly and missing?)
    Last edited by Lilac_Shade; 2012-08-05 at 02:01 PM.
    LGBTitP

30. - Top - End - #930
    Dwarf in the Playground

(OOC: Are there actually bulletins in this thread that I'm just being silly and missing?)
    ((Not yet. I'll try to describe what should be known at some point. Honestly, I'm just kind of clumsy with this. Sorry.))

It was such a weird encounter earlier, with Sandy and his pushy friends. Their sudden appearance left her a bit confused about the whole sign thing. Ah well, she would work on in the later day, as the day was still young and there were ponies to meet, more inspiration to garner.

Overhead she flew over the woods between the beach and the outskirts of town, her cloud full of her stuff left in Sandy's house. Twas then something interesting caught her eye, a young filly practicing her magic in a clearing. It was kinda cute in that adorable novelty pinch cheeks sort of way. She flew low in curiosity until she was hidden among the branches of a tree and watched the filly in 'her natural habitat' so to speak, putting to memory the various 'action' poses the little filly was getting herself into.

When she did fly in and perched in the tree, she wasn't too stealthy about it.
    Flower Tail began spinning around in a circle, sending small flowers spiralling outward. Not as dramatic or practical as her earlier spells, but very elegant.

Then she noticed a rustling in the trees. "Aha! You moved! Not so unimpressed now, are you? ...Wait, is someone there?"