Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 960 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Flower Tail began spinning around in a circle, sending small flowers spiralling outward. Not as dramatic or practical as her earlier spells, but very elegant.

    Then she noticed a rustling in the trees. "Aha! You moved! Not so unimpressed now, are you? ...Wait, is someone there?"
    Cadmium softly laughed in amusement. She hopped down and closed her wings after touching ground. "Sorry, couldn't help myself, you seemed to be having fun there, didn't want to ruin it but it seems I have now, so nevermind eh."

  2. - Top - End - #932
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Cadmium softly laughed in amusement. She hopped down and closed her wings after touching ground. "Sorry, couldn't help myself, you seemed to be having fun there, didn't want to ruin it but it seems I have now, so nevermind eh."
    "Fun? You think that was play?" Flower Tail shook her head. "I was training. I've figured out that while my magic's good enough, I just need to apply it properly and who exactly are you anyway?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  3. - Top - End - #933
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Fun? You think that was play?" Flower Tail shook her head. "I was training. I've figured out that while my magic's good enough, I just need to apply it properly and who exactly are you anyway?"

    "Cadmium Red of Canterlot, professional artist, at your service,"
    Cadmium announced with a dip of her fore leg "And yes, from my point of view, I did think it play."

  4. - Top - End - #934
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Cadmium Red of Canterlot, professional artist, at your service,"
    Cadmium announced with a dip of her fore leg "And yes, from my point of view, I did think it play."
    "That's taking practice rather lightly." The little unicorn flicked her tail. "I'm Flower Tail, possessor of the greatest plant magic around. I'm not just playing; I'm perfecting my powers. So what are you doing? Looking for flowers to draw or something?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  5. - Top - End - #935
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "That's taking practice rather lightly." The little unicorn flicked her tail. "I'm Flower Tail, possessor of the greatest plant magic around. I'm not just playing; I'm perfecting my powers. So what are you doing? Looking for flowers to draw or something?"

    "Greatest possessor? I'm honored,"
    She smiled and knelt one leg down and stood back up straight. "Well, its a thought, or rather possibility now, but no, I was just curious about the ponies of this town, so I wanted to get to know them." And get her name out there.

  6. - Top - End - #936
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Lilac_Shade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    ((Not yet. I'll try to describe what should be known at some point. Honestly, I'm just kind of clumsy with this. Sorry.))
    ((Alright. So, do I just wait, or what? ))
    LGBTitP

    Avatar creds to Akrim.elf!

  7. - Top - End - #937
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    [Civic Centre]

    "I wouldn't bother with the notices," said the maid coldly. "They are rather out of date. They will be updated at the earliest convenience. In the meantime, I suggest exploring the town. A place will be prepared for you to stay."

    Winterflap was startled. This maid hadn't spoken at all most of the times she'd been here. It was kind of creepy. And the fact that she spoke flatly and lifelessly didn't help at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Greatest possessor? I'm honored,"
    She smiled and knelt one leg down and stood back up straight. "Well, its a thought, or rather possibility now, but no, I was just curious about the ponies of this town, so I wanted to get to know them." And get her name out there.
    "Well, you've found a good pony to know about, because someday, I'll be the news all around! ...And I've kind of been looking for a pony to practice with. Either one who can just watch and give advice, or one who I can actually test my spells against." Flower Tail lost some of her energy. "I guess I can come with you and look around. Who have you met so far anyway?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  8. - Top - End - #938
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Lilac_Shade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Civic Centre]
    "I wouldn't bother with the notices," said the maid coldly. "They are rather out of date. They will be updated at the earliest convenience. In the meantime, I suggest exploring the town. A place will be prepared for you to stay."

    Winterflap was startled. This maid hadn't spoken at all most of the times she'd been here. It was kind of creepy. And the fact that she spoke flatly and lifelessly didn't help at all.
    Silent Song was also caught off-guard and she started. "Oh! Well, then. I suppose we've been told."
    LGBTitP

    Avatar creds to Akrim.elf!

  9. - Top - End - #939
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [B]"Well, you've found a good pony to know about, because someday, I'll be the news all around! ...And I've kind of been looking for a pony to practice with. Either one who can just watch and give advice, or one who I can actually test my spells against." Flower Tail lost some of her energy. "I guess I can come with you and look around. Who have you met so far anyway?"

    "Oh?..."
    She didn't say anything about having the filly go with her to meet new ponies, but decided to take that as the filly herself wanting someone to go meet new ponies with. "Well, I met a Mister Sandy Shores, friendly sand sculptor, an amusing and charismatic couple named Top Hat and Silk Scarf, two 'quiet' mares Icy Touch and Quaver Rest, and a cute foal...whose name I don't recall unfortunately, I feel bad about that." The red mare furrowed her brow and shook her head.

  10. - Top - End - #940
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh?..."
    She didn't say anything about having the filly go with her to meet new ponies, but decided to take that as the filly herself wanting someone to go meet new ponies with. "Well, I met a Mister Sandy Shores, friendly sand sculptor, an amusing and charismatic couple named Top Hat and Silk Scarf, two 'quiet' mares Icy Touch and Quaver Rest, and a cute foal...whose name I don't recall unfortunately, I feel bad about that." The red mare furrowed her brow and shook her head.
    "Hmm..." Flower Tail thought for a bit. "I know of three young ponies who live around here. There's my friend Winterflap, of course, but there's also a couple others. There's that 'Sunny', who seems to have no thoughts other than just joy, joy and joy, and there's that purple unicorn with a rat obsession. What did this one look like?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    Silent Song was also caught off-guard and she started. "Oh! Well, then. I suppose we've been told."
    "Yes. Maybe we should get going." Winterflap started for the door.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  11. - Top - End - #941
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Lilac_Shade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Yes. Maybe we should get going." Winterflap started for the door.
    Silent Song nodded and followed. "Where to?"
    LGBTitP

    Avatar creds to Akrim.elf!

  12. - Top - End - #942
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Hmm..." Flower Tail thought for a bit. "I know of three young ponies who live around here. There's my friend Winterflap, of course, but there's also a couple others. There's that 'Sunny', who seems to have no thoughts other than just joy, joy and joy, and there's that purple unicorn with a rat obsession. What did this one look like?"

    Cadmium looked at the blonde filly and put her hoof at her chin in thought and glanced up. "A little feisty cyan pegasus filly, adorable, we even have similar mane cuts haha."

  13. - Top - End - #943
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Cadmium looked at the blonde filly and put her hoof at her chin in thought and glanced up. "A little feisty cyan pegasus filly, adorable, we even have similar mane cuts haha."
    Flower Tail nodded. "Oh, yes, that's Winterflap. She's kind of timid, but she's nice, and nowhere near as bizarre as some of the ponies around here."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    Silent Song nodded and followed. "Where to?"
    "I don't know- ACHOO!" Winterflap was interrupted partway through her sentence by a sudden sneeze. "Just... Let's go explore a bit more. Or we could visit my ice-cave, if you like."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  14. - Top - End - #944
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Flower Tail nodded. "Oh, yes, that's Winterflap. She's kind of timid, but she's nice, and nowhere near as bizarre as some of the ponies around here."

    "Oh bizarre ponies you say? Do tell, I'm already fascinated here,"
    She smiled in amusement.

  15. - Top - End - #945
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Lilac_Shade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "I don't know- ACHOO!" Winterflap was interrupted partway through her sentence by a sudden sneeze. "Just... Let's go explore a bit more. Or we could visit my ice-cave, if you like."
    Silent Song looked panicked. "Oh,uh, my, I-I'm not sure," she stammered, and then looked pleadingly at Winterflap, willing her to understand.
    LGBTitP

    Avatar creds to Akrim.elf!

  16. - Top - End - #946
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Spark's place

    After a while, "Smoothie" shows up to Spark's house, a little earlier than expected, and gussied up a little.

    "Heya, Spark." she says, looking quite happy. "Decided to close up early. I was kinda thinking through the workday, I don't think I really want to start a workout tonight." she says, and gets a lot closer to whisper in his ear. "How about a date instead?" she asks, swishing her tail back and forth excitedly.


    If she knew what was going on right now, the real Smoothie would be furious.

  17. - Top - End - #947
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Spark was a little surprised seeing her looking so gussied up for what he thought was going to be a little work out session. So yea, when he opened the door and stood the in doorway he was dumbfounded. Then she had to whisper in his ear and get him all flushed.

    "I...a date?...uh...I don't know if I could do a date...I mean...I can't leave Cloud by herself, mama's not home yet,"
    He frowned amongst his flushed cheeks. Cloud at the moment was in her room playing with her toys.

  18. - Top - End - #948
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    "Oh...Well, what time will she be home?" Beautiful Nightmare/Fake Smoothie asks, looking slightly saddened.

  19. - Top - End - #949
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    "In a couple of hours," He replied suddenly feeling a bit sad for making her a bit sad. With their work out stuff, Spark had just planned to have Cloud tag along, they wouldn't be too far from the house and stuff.

  20. - Top - End - #950
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "In a couple of hours," He replied suddenly feeling a bit sad for making her a bit sad. With their work out stuff, Spark had just planned to have Cloud tag along, they wouldn't be too far from the house and stuff.
    "Well, I guess she could come along. Or we could try and turn the workout into a date." Beautiful Nightmare suggested.

  21. - Top - End - #951
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh bizarre ponies you say? Do tell, I'm already fascinated here,"
    She smiled in amusement.
    "Yes. Lots. There aren't many normal ponies here. I mean, there's that one orange fellow who seems down-to-earth, but he's ridiculously in love with this one mare who's just plain weird. And then we've got mad scientist ice mages and superhero maids... Basically, unusual is the usual around here."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    Silent Song looked panicked. "Oh,uh, my, I-I'm not sure," she stammered, and then looked pleadingly at Winterflap, willing her to understand.
    "Well... If you want to see the pretty things I make..."

    Winterflap led the way out. "That maid sure is scary. She doesn't usually say anything, but she either ignores everything or just watches you with that strange look. She's like a robot or something."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  22. - Top - End - #952
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Lilac_Shade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well... If you want to see the pretty things I make..."

    Winterflap led the way out. "That maid sure is scary. She doesn't usually say anything, but she either ignores everything or just watches you with that strange look. She's like a robot or something."
    Silent Song was visibly relieved as she followed. "For sure! It's like she doesn't react to anything."
    Last edited by Lilac_Shade; 2012-08-07 at 11:05 PM.
    LGBTitP

    Avatar creds to Akrim.elf!

  23. - Top - End - #953
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Well, I guess she could come along. Or we could try and turn the workout into a date." Beautiful Nightmare suggested.

    "Well...if we do that last one...we don't have to go too far from the house, Cloud can stay there, and we can still be ourselves for the.."
    He blushed a little bit. "Date."


    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Yes. Lots. There aren't many normal ponies here. I mean, there's that one orange fellow who seems down-to-earth, but he's ridiculously in love with this one mare who's just plain weird. And then we've got mad scientist ice mages and superhero maids... Basically, unusual is the usual around here."

    "Well normalcy is relative, anyways, well....I guess we're walking."

  24. - Top - End - #954
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Well...if we do that last one...we don't have to go too far from the house, Cloud can stay there, and we can still be ourselves for the.."
    He blushed a little bit. "Date."
    "Alright. Know anywhere romantic nearby, handsome?" Beautiful Nightmare asked, giving Spark a nice small smile and something along the lines of bedroom eyes.

  25. - Top - End - #955
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Alright. Know anywhere romantic nearby, handsome?" Beautiful Nightmare asked, giving Spark a nice small smile and something along the lines of bedroom eyes.

    He went all dopey eyed at her flirting and put some work into composing himself. "Actually....I can mebbe in ten minutes tops run over to Miss Knack's house and see if she could come over and foal sit Cloud....and then...we can have that proper date?"

  26. - Top - End - #956
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He went all dopey eyed at her flirting and put some work into composing himself. "Actually....I can mebbe in ten minutes tops run over to Miss Knack's house and see if she could come over and foal sit Cloud....and then...we can have that proper date?"
    "Oh, that'd be wonderful. How's a night at Grills' Grill sound for you?" she asks, with the same look on her face as before. "Some dinner, maybe some dancing? I'm sure a colt like you is a fantastic dancer." she says, flirting with him quite a bit more.

  27. - Top - End - #957
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    He bashfully smiled but pulled up the courage to touch her cheek and smiled. "Sounds lovely Miss Smoothie, though I don't think I can dance....but a gentlecolt obliges when a lady asks him to dance." He still had some moves, afterall he was quite the flirt with Soft, Silvermane, Icy, I think Foxglove, even if they didn't reciprocate. He wasn't all bashful blushing.

  28. - Top - End - #958
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He bashfully smiled but pulled up the courage to touch her cheek and smiled. "Sounds lovely Miss Smoothie, though I don't think I can dance....but a gentlecolt obliges when a lady asks him to dance." He still had some moves, afterall he was quite the flirt with Soft, Silvermane, Icy, I think Foxglove, even if they didn't reciprocate. He wasn't all bashful blushing.
    "Well, I can lead for a while, and maybe you can eventually get the hang of it." Beautiful Nightmare said. "After all, a proper gentlecolt should know how to dance." she says. She doesn't seem to mind the cheek touch at all.

    "...Jeeze. You know what, if Smoothie doesn't want him, I do. A gentlecolt in training, hard worker, works out a lot, and doesn't look half bad, and might actually reciprocate my feelings this time? Why the heck not."
    ((Internal thoughts again.))

  29. - Top - End - #959
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7


    "Alright....uhm, do you think you can watch cloud for a bit while I go race across town to Knack's farm and ask if she'll foal sit Cloud?"
    He asked after putting his hoof down on the ground.

  30. - Top - End - #960
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Alright....uhm, do you think you can watch cloud for a bit while I go race across town to Knack's farm and ask if she'll foal sit Cloud?"
    He asked after putting his hoof down on the ground.
    "Sure I can. Want me to go inside and actually watch her, or just stay out here?" she asks, just for clarification's sake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •