New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

"Yea...inside would be best...she's upstairs in her room, oh, yea, and could ya tell her that I went to go talk to Miss Knack Tinker? You know..if she starts to ask about where I am at."

2. - Top - End - #962
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yea...inside would be best...she's upstairs in her room, oh, yea, and could ya tell her that I went to go talk to Miss Knack Tinker? You know..if she starts to ask about where I am at."
    "Alright. See you in a little while, Handsome." she says, and waves him off before going inside to see Cloud.

"Cloud? It's Smoothie." she says, looking around for the foal.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Troll in the Playground

Spark soon was speeding down the roads heading north east.

Meanwhile, Cloud was upstairs in her room when she heard 'Smoothie's' voice. "Smoothie?" She called out from her room, a slightly ajar door colored blue with stickers on it could be a tell tale sign that was the door to her room.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Titan in the Playground

Spark soon was speeding down the roads heading north east.

Meanwhile, Cloud was upstairs in her room when she heard 'Smoothie's' voice. "Smoothie?" She called out from her room, a slightly ajar door colored blue with stickers on it could be a tell tale sign that was the door to her room.
    "Yeah." she trotted up the stairs. "How are you? I'm just here for a bit while your brother goes to ask Miss Knack Tinker about something." she explains to the foal. She made the slightly ajar door slightly more ajar and peered in.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh...I...okay.....you two gonna do your exercise thing?"
    She asked. She was playing with her two dolls that were on the raggedly side, they were getting marriage.

6. - Top - End - #966
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh...I...okay.....you two gonna do your exercise thing?"
    She asked. She was playing with her two dolls that were on the raggedly side, they were getting marriage.
    "Nah. Changed our minds. We're going out to the Grill soon. Spark went to see Knack to see if she could foalsit for you." Beautiful Nightmare explains. She giggled internally at the dolls getting married. And now I'm imagining them being married by the priest from "the Princess Bride".

7. - Top - End - #967
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Nah. Changed our minds. We're going out to the Grill soon. Spark went to see Knack to see if she could foalsit for you." Beautiful Nightmare explains. She giggled internally at the dolls getting married. And now I'm imagining them being married by the priest from "the Princess Bride".
    Both her dolls in hoof were stallion dolls, her mare dolls were in the audience on benches made with books. "You may now kiss the groom." And their faces were pressed together.

"To the Grills?....Why? Can I come?"
    She asked as she casually looked up.

8. - Top - End - #968
    Titan in the Playground

Both her dolls in hoof were stallion dolls, her mare dolls were in the audience on benches made with books. "You may now kiss the groom." And their faces were pressed together.

"To the Grills?....Why? Can I come?"
    She asked as she casually looked up.
    "Sorry, but no. We're already trying to get Knack to foal-sit you, and it's supposed to be a date anyway, and we'd both prefer it if it were just Spark and I." Beautiful Nightmare says rather bluntly. "No offense to you...it just kinda stops being a proper date if a third pony tags along." Unless you're trying to be with both ponies that is, but that's not the case here.

9. - Top - End - #969
    Pixie in the Playground

Meanwhile on the farm, Knack was tending to some of her watermelons, checking for pests and making sure they were getting plenty of water.

Her hat was lopsided on her head as usual, hiding her tin horn underneath.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

10. - Top - End - #970
    Troll in the Playground

"Sorry, but no. We're already trying to get Knack to foal-sit you, and it's supposed to be a date anyway, and we'd both prefer it if it were just Spark and I." Beautiful Nightmare says rather bluntly. "No offense to you...it just kinda stops being a proper date if a third pony tags along." Unless you're trying to be with both ponies that is, but that's not the case here.

"A date?.......With my brother? With Sparky?.......I didn't get the impression you liked him like that to go on date where you weren't being forced to by naughty doppelgangers........are you being forced to go on a date by naughty doppelgangers again?"
    She asked incredulously and with a raised brow.

---
    Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Meanwhile on the farm, Knack was tending to some of her watermelons, checking for pests and making sure they were getting plenty of water.

Her hat was lopsided on her head as usual, hiding her tin horn underneath.

Sooner or later there would be an orange blurr calling out for her.

11. - Top - End - #971
    Pixie in the Playground

Sooner or later there would be an orange blurr calling out for her.
    Knack raised her head to look in that direction, and noting the speed and color, produced a pillow of magic to catch that blur before it ran into something not so soft.

12. - Top - End - #972
    Troll in the Playground

Knack raised her head to look in that direction, and noting the speed and color, produced a pillow of magic to catch that blur before it ran into something not so soft.
    Fwoosh! Went the orange blur as it hit the soft magic and fell on its flank. Twas Spark all huffing and puffing. "M-miss Knack?"

13. - Top - End - #973
    Pixie in the Playground

Fwoosh! Went the orange blur as it hit the soft magic and fell on its flank. Twas Spark all huffing and puffing. "M-miss Knack?"
    "Something wrong Spark?"

She set him to rights by hoof, standing him up and dusting him off.

14. - Top - End - #974
    Troll in the Playground

"Something wrong Spark?"

She set him to rights by hoof, standing him up and dusting him off.

"No..nothing's wrong......thanks,"
    He said as she helped him up and dusted him off. He was gonna need him a shower or something. "I uh....came by...cause....I kinda had another favor to ask.......I hope I'm not being a bug.......but...Smoothie...asked me on a date for the afternoon...but mama's not home from work....so there's no one to watch her....and uh...I was hoping...maybe you could watch her?" He gulped wondering if he was asking too much here.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Pixie in the Playground

"No..nothing's wrong......thanks,"
    He said as she helped him up and dusted him off. He was gonna need him a shower or something. "I uh....came by...cause....I kinda had another favor to ask.......I hope I'm not being a bug.......but...Smoothie...asked me on a date for the afternoon...but mama's not home from work....so there's no one to watch her....and uh...I was hoping...maybe you could watch her?" He gulped wondering if he was asking too much here.
    "Why I'd be happy to watch over Cloud. Where's your mama working right now? Not that my magic is under control, I can teleport us there to make sure she's ok with it."

16. - Top - End - #976
    Troll in the Playground

"Why I'd be happy to watch over Cloud. Where's your mama working right now? Not that my magic is under control, I can teleport us there to make sure she's ok with it."

"Mmm.....she's working at the town's weather plant...wherever that's at,"
    He answered. Mama got a new job not too long ago after finding a weathered related job that worked towards her skills that was less back breaking than farm work.

Anyways, for the most part, Spark was rather pleased and happy that Miss Knack was content with it.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Pixie in the Playground

"Mmm.....she's working at the town's weather plant...wherever that's at,"
    He answered. Mama got a new job not too long ago after finding a weathered related job that worked towards her skills that was less back breaking than farm work.

Anyways, for the most part, Spark was rather pleased and happy that Miss Knack was content with it.
    "Hmm...wouldn't want to disturb her at such a job. Too bad I don't know the spell that mimics dragonfire messages. Well, she shouldn't have trouble with it being me doin' the watchin'. Alrighty, put a hoof on me. I still need contact to teleport other ponies with me."

18. - Top - End - #978
    Troll in the Playground

"Hmm...wouldn't want to disturb her at such a job. Too bad I don't know the spell that mimics dragonfire messages. Well, she shouldn't have trouble with it being me doin' the watchin'. Alrighty, put a hoof on me. I still need contact to teleport other ponies with me."

"Thank you thank you thank you,"
    He said excitedly and went in for another hug which counted as the contact requirement.

19. - Top - End - #979
    Pixie in the Playground

"Thank you thank you thank you,"
    He said excitedly and went in for another hug which counted as the contact requirement.
    And upon the hug, kaPOW went the teleport...as did some of Knack's tail hair.

"Ah need to work on that."

Luckily Spark wasn't any worse for the teleport. Though Knack's spell was rather noisy.

20. - Top - End - #980
    Troll in the Playground

And upon the hug, kaPOW went the teleport...as did some of Knack's tail hair.

"Ah need to work on that."

Luckily Spark wasn't any worse for the teleport. Though Knack's spell was rather noisy.
    The pair teleported fifteen feet away from Spark's house as Spark let go feeling a little dizzy, magic did that to him.

21. - Top - End - #981
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well normalcy is relative, anyways, well....I guess we're walking."
    "Yes, we'd better get going! If you're going to get your exploring in, and I'm going to get my testing in, we don't have forever." Flower Tail took one last look at the clearing, then started off for town.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    Silent Song was visibly relieved as she followed. "For sure! It's like she doesn't react to anything."
    "Eerie. I don't know why she's like that, and I don't think I want to find out. Anyway, are we going to look around town some more, or do you want to see the ice cave?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #982
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Yes, we'd better get going! If you're going to get your exploring in, and I'm going to get my testing in, we don't have forever." Flower Tail took one last look at the clearing, then started off for town.

And so Cadmium trotted along side and went down the dirt path to the outskirts of town and then the main road. All the while admiring the lovely flora of the woods around them considering she had previous flew over them.

23. - Top - End - #983
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Eerie. I don't know why she's like that, and I don't think I want to find out. Anyway, are we going to look around town some more, or do you want to see the ice cave?"
    Silent Song showed the same panicky responses as before at the choice, and it took her a few minutes to calm down enough to speak intelligibly. "I-I'd like to see your ice cave."
    Last edited by Lilac_Shade; 2012-08-08 at 09:21 AM.
    LGBTitP

24. - Top - End - #984
    Titan in the Playground

"A date?.......With my brother? With Sparky?.......I didn't get the impression you liked him like that to go on date where you weren't being forced to by naughty doppelgangers........are you being forced to go on a date by naughty doppelgangers again?"
    She asked incredulously and with a raised brow.
    "No, I'm not being forced to go on a date by naughty doppelgangers again." she says firmly.

25. - Top - End - #985
    Troll in the Playground

"No, I'm not being forced to go on a date by naughty doppelgangers again." she says firmly.

"Oh...so...you actually like him like him to go on a date? Since when did you like him enough to go on a date without naughty doppelgangers forcing you to?"
    She asked and wrinkled her brows, something was up here.

26. - Top - End - #986
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh...so...you actually like him like him to go on a date? Since when did you like him enough to go on a date without naughty doppelgangers forcing you to?"
    She asked and wrinkled her brows, something was up here.
    "Eh. Thought about it for a while after the date, and a few days later decided I kinda liked him. Decided I'd rather go out on a date tonight and see where it might lead." Beautiful Nightmare says. She's good at coming up with semi-plausible BS rather quickly.

27. - Top - End - #987
    Troll in the Playground

"You sure didn't seem too interested back in the library, at the sleepover and this morning..."
    She went all shifty eyes. "Anyways, play dolls with me and I'll ignore your suspiciousness."

28. - Top - End - #988
    Titan in the Playground

"You sure didn't seem too interested back in the library, at the sleepover and this morning..."
    She went all shifty eyes. "Anyways, play dolls with me and I'll ignore your suspiciousness."
    "Alright. I'll play dolls with you." Beautiful Nightmare says. "What should I know about the dolls?" she asks the little foal.

29. - Top - End - #989
    Troll in the Playground

Immediately Cloud's voice changed to a more chipper and high pitched voice, her eyes as a bright as full of child like enthusiasm.

"You bring them to life with your imagination. Like here, this is Notewothy and Baritone, they just got married, they're gonna be going on their honeymoon soon."

30. - Top - End - #990
    Titan in the Playground

Immediately Cloud's voice changed to a more chipper and high pitched voice, her eyes as a bright as full of child like enthusiasm.

"You bring them to life with your imagination. Like here, this is Notewothy and Baritone, they just got married, they're gonna be going on their honeymoon soon."
    "Alright. Where is their honeymoon? on a cabin in the woods? A romantic getaway at the beach? a couple nights in a castle?" she asks, listing the first things that came to her head to the annoying foal.