New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Alright. Where is their honeymoon? on a cabin in the woods? A romantic getaway at the beach? a couple nights in a castle?" she asks, listing the first things that came to her head to the annoying foal.

"A romantic getaway on a semi private island in the Marebbean, here you can play Baritone,"
    She hoofed over a brown and tan doll. "He comes from old money and his family was originally against him marrying a stallion from a lower class. He likes cheesecake."

"I'll be playing Noteworthy, am aspiring musician."

2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"A romantic getaway on a semi private island in the Marebbean, here you can play Baritone,"
    She hoofed over a brown and tan doll. "He comes from old money and his family was originally against him marrying a stallion from a lower class. He likes cheesecake."

"I'll be playing Noteworthy, am aspiring musician."
    "Alright..." Beautiful Nightmare was hoping Spark would get back soon, because she had no idea what the best way to play dolls with Cloud was.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright.....ahem,"
    She cleared her throat and began and lowered her voice a bit. "Honey sweet heart....did you get our airship tickets for the Marebbean?"

4. - Top - End - #994
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright.....ahem,"
    She cleared her throat and began and lowered her voice a bit. "Honey sweet heart....did you get our airship tickets for the Marebbean?"
    "Yes. You would not BELIEVE the trouble I had with the ticket lady." Beautiful Nightmare says, trying to convincingly lower her voice a bit.

5. - Top - End - #995
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh dear, what happened this time sweet heart?"
    Cloud-Noteworthy asked as the filly waddled the pony doll towards the Baritone doll.

6. - Top - End - #996
    Titan in the Playground

"...Did you hear that large boom? We better go outside." Beautiful Nightmare said and headed downstairs as fast as her legs would carry her.

She'd get outside and find Knack and Spark. Apparently I was just bein' a derp.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Pixie in the Playground

"...Did you hear that large boom? We better go outside." Beautiful Nightmare said and headed downstairs as fast as her legs would carry her.

She'd get outside and find Knack and Spark. Apparently I was just bein' a derp.
    Knack looked rather blushed.

"Ah need to work on the noise that teleport makes. So, where's that little tyke I'm gonna watch?"

She waited for said tyke to make her entrance...and for the tip of her tail to stop smoldering.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

8. - Top - End - #998
    Troll in the Playground

Cloud popped in the doorframe. "Oooh!...Miss Knack, you here to foal sit me? We can play dollies together!

Spark was there, looking a little frazzled and goofily waved at 'Smoothie' when she showed up.

9. - Top - End - #999
    Titan in the Playground

"Hiiii Spark~" Beautiful Nightmare says in a not very Smoothie like tone. She was slipping and tried to recover just a little. "Ready to go, Handsome?" she asks, looking at Spark with the same eyes as earlier.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Troll in the Playground

Spark bashfully smiled at the older filly. "Heya Smoothie....yea...ready..sorta...just give me a few minutes in the bathroom...spruce up just a little bit..ya know..all that running and stuff."

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Pixie in the Playground

"Ah sure am, Cloud! And...dollies? Cain't say I've played dollies much."

She looked at Smoothie a little oddly, thinking that her usual demeanor didn't quite match up...but then again, she only usually talked to Smoothie in passing. Shrugging, she looked at the crispy end of her tail.

"Think you could help me purdy this up first Cloud? It just don't look right."

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Troll in the Playground

"Ooh...yea.....I got brushes....and scissors!"
    Though.....how she can manipulate scissors is anyone's guess.

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Titan in the Playground

"Ooh...yea.....I got brushes....and scissors!"
    Though.....how she can manipulate scissors is anyone's guess.
    Why anypony would want her to is also anyone's guess.

Spark bashfully smiled at the older filly. "Heya Smoothie....yea...ready..sorta...just give me a few minutes in the bathroom...spruce up just a little bit..ya know..all that running and stuff."
    "Alright. I'll wait here." "Smoothie" says, and just kinda stands there.

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Troll in the Playground

Spark hurried up into the house and up the stairs and to the bathroom where he began to brush his teeth, wash his face and neck, comb his mane and tail. He even spritzed a bit of his big boy cologne, Apple Spice. He even put on his red bow tie, the one he wore on their first if forced date.

There, all classied up.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Titan in the Playground

Spark hurried up into the house and up the stairs and to the bathroom where he began to brush his teeth, wash his face and neck, comb his mane and tail. He even spritzed a bit of his big boy cologne, Apple Spice. He even put on his red bow tie, the one he wore on their first if forced date.

There, all classied up.
    Beautiful Nightmare just had some makeup on, and a styled mane. She'd have to get a dress and other accompaniments at a later date. "Ready to go? I believe a gentlecolt is supposed to lead the way for a lady." she says, giving him the same look as before as she sidled up next to him, rather close.

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Troll in the Playground

Beautiful Nightmare just had some makeup on, and a styled mane. She'd have to get a dress and other accompaniments at a later date. "Ready to go? I believe a gentlecolt is supposed to lead the way for a lady." she says, giving him the same look as before as she sidled up next to him, rather close.

'Of course, Miss Smoothie, by the way, you look really pretty, I really like your mane,"
    He smiled, rather cheesily and began to lead the way.

"Bye cloud, by Miss Knack Tinker, thank you again very much,"
    He called to them and waved at the pair near the front of the house.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack waved as they went, then turned to Cloud.

"Ah think we should avoid the scissors hun. Ah still ain't got the hang of that hair growth spell yet."

She concentrated on her magic again, and managed to teleport three apples without exploding them...though the fourth apple managed to become applesauce and went all over both Knack and Cloud.

"How about a bath first then?"

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Troll in the Playground

Cloud giggled and licked applesauce off of herself. "Okay, bath time sounds guuud." She shook her little mane and cantered up the porch stairs and into the house.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Titan in the Playground

'Of course, Miss Smoothie, by the way, you look really pretty, I really like your mane,"
    He smiled, rather cheesily and began to lead the way.
    "Aww, thanks, Spark." she says, and gives him pretty nice smile of her own. "I like your Bowtie, and your cologne, and your mane and tail too. You're a very nice looking gentlecolt." she said to him, and Beautiful Nightmare actually meant it. She let him lead the way.

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Pixie in the Playground

Cloud giggled and licked applesauce off of herself. "Okay, bath time sounds guuud." She shook her little mane and cantered up the porch stairs and into the house.
    Knack thought to herself that it would be nice to go for a swim in the lake, but thought better of it since that might make mama Chaser worry when she came home to an empty house.

"Wish ah knew a spell to make a pool."

She cantered after little Cloud into the house.

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Dwarf in the Playground

And so Cadmium trotted along side and went down the dirt path to the outskirts of town and then the main road. All the while admiring the lovely flora of the woods around them considering she had previous flew over them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    Silent Song showed the same panicky responses as before at the choice, and it took her a few minutes to calm down enough to speak intelligibly. "I-I'd like to see your ice cave."
    "All right! We'll just need to head off to the mountains. It's a long way, but we can make it..."

And so the two groups set off, possibly destined to encounter each other along the way.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Troll in the Playground

"Aww, thanks, Spark." she says, and gives him pretty nice smile of her own. "I like your Bowtie, and your cologne, and your mane and tail too. You're a very nice looking gentlecolt." she said to him, and Beautiful Nightmare actually meant it. She let him lead the way.
    He blushed. "Thank you." He managed as the two continued to walk the northern path to town. He rubbed his nose and found himself with a question. "Hey...how come when we're around others.....like in the library....you were kinda actin' distant? Are you ah...embarrassed about friends knowing we ah....maybe have thing going on between us?" He furrowed his brows and donned a small confused pout.

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post

"Wish ah knew a spell to make a pool."

She cantered after little Cloud into the house.
    The house was a small house, six feet in front of the entrance was the staircase leading up, to the left the kitchen, to the right, the living room. Cloud was upstairs and waved down at Knack to come on up.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "All right! We'll just need to head off to the mountains. It's a long way, but we can make it..."

And so the two groups set off, possibly destined to encounter each other along the way
    If the two groups were taking the single regular path, the one wide enough for wagons and carriages, then yea, they'd likely encounter each other.

That said, Cadmium was going up said path-kinda a road.

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Titan in the Playground

He blushed. "Thank you." He managed as the two continued to walk the northern path to town. He rubbed his nose and found himself with a question. "Hey...how come when we're around others.....like in the library....you were kinda actin' distant? Are you ah...embarrassed about friends knowing we ah....maybe have thing going on between us?" He furrowed his brows and donned a small confused pout.
    "Well...I think we should just keep it to ourselves for right now. I think it'd be a little awkward, and I think we should be sure it goes somewhere before telling everypony. After all, I'm not exactly the easiest pony to get along with." she says, staying close to him as they walk.

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack followed without hesitation, though she did her best to not drip applejuice on the floor."

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Troll in the Playground

"Well...I think we should just keep it to ourselves for right now. I think it'd be a little awkward, and I think we should be sure it goes somewhere before telling everypony. After all, I'm not exactly the easiest pony to get along with." she says, staying close to him as they walk.

"Oh...uh....I see, alright, makes sense, I thought it was something like that...or you're bi polar..haha...just kidding, just kidding,"
    He softly chuckled and gave her a smile as they walked, brushing against her, considering she was walking close to him and all.

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack followed without hesitation, though she did her best to not drip applesauce on the floor."

"To the bath tub...!"
    The filly ordered with gusto and a hoof thrust as she scampered into the bathroom. It was a small bathroom with a tub/shower combo.

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh...uh....I see, alright, makes sense, I thought it was something like that...or you're bi polar..haha...just kidding, just kidding,"
    He softly chuckled and gave her a smile as they walked, brushing against her, considering she was walking close to him and all.
    she giggled along with him. "Nah, not bipolar." she brushed against him as well a bit, hoping to get to the Grill soon. "Any thing in particular that attracted you to me?" Beautiful Nightmare asked the poor dolt colt.

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Troll in the Playground

she giggled along with him. "Nah, not bipolar." she brushed against him as well a bit, hoping to get to the Grill soon. "Any thing in particular that attracted you to me?" Beautiful Nightmare asked the poor dolt colt.

"Well...yer pretty, very smart...and well....yer the first filly to actually...like me like..."
    He said with a tinge of pink cheeks.

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post

And so the two groups set off, possibly destined to encounter each other along the way.
    Silent Song followed quietly.
    LGBTitP

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Titan in the Playground

"Well...yer pretty, very smart...and well....yer the first filly to actually...like me like..."
    He said with a tinge of pink cheeks.
    "Well, thanks." she blushed a little, and decided to give the poor dolt colt a kiss on the cheek. "I hope I can live up to your expectations." she says to him.

30. - Top - End - #1020
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack smiled at the bathroom, her own bathroom simply a shower 'stall' rather than having a tub.

"Well, guess we better git started afore we turn all stickylike."

[ and I'm out for the next 2 days. feel free to blanket statement things if need be]