New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "I'm Sunny Wonders!" she says happily. She liked finding other people who liked to be hugged. "And this is my mommy." she says pointing to her mom.

"Umm, Hello Mister Silvered Flare. Thank you for tolerating my daughter. She's very fond of giving anybody and everybody hugs."

"Except for Smoothie. Big sis doesn't like 'em." she says rather sadly. Smoothie, why do you not like hugs?"I still lover her though, because she's my big sis, and she's a pretty nice unicorn." she says.
    "I'm honored to meet you, Sunny. You name definitely matches your demeanor."

He looked over at her mother.

"And it is an honor to meet you as well."

His tail came around and picked up Sunny, depositing her into his scaly arms, where he returned her hug with a gentle one of his own. His red belly was warm to the touch, but the rest of him felt a little cooler.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I'll do my best to not let her get me down,"
    She saluted and laughed thinking it to be a joke, so she played along. "Bye Miss Winter Flap. Miss Silent Song."
    And so Flower Tail and Cadmium headed onward to the town centre, where they would definitely find some of the excitement they were looking for in the form of a filly and dragon.

Wow, a dragon! I haven't seen dragons before! I wonder if they're as strong as- Oh, great. It's her again. Flower Tail went from excited to annoyed. She still remembered her last encounter with Sunny.

"Well, well. What's going on here?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    "Nice to have met you!"

Silent Song moved to stand beside Winterflap.
    The little pegasus led the way through wild terrain, farther and farther uphill, until she found the cave.

"Here we are. I hope you don't mind the cold."

Inside, the entire cave was coated in ice, gleaming in the light of luminescent crystals. An array of icy ponies, fairies, griffons, wolves, and other creatures watched in silence, and in the centre, ringed by several miniature towers, was a great sculpture of a dragon. Winterflap had been working hard.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    And so Flower Tail and Cadmium headed onward to the town centre, where they would definitely find some of the excitement they were looking for in the form of a filly and dragon.

Wow, a dragon! I haven't seen dragons before! I wonder if they're as strong as- Oh, great. It's her again. Flower Tail went from excited to annoyed. She still remembered her last encounter with Sunny.

"Well, well. What's going on here?"
    "My daughter is hugging a dragon. And it's hugging her back." Sunny's mom tells Flower Tail.

Sunny meanwhile is happily hugging the dwagon. "You're warm Mr. Silver." she comments.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Troll in the Playground

Dragon Shenanigans

Cadmium Red stood there in surprise, she had never seen a dragon in person before, so she was more standing there with a bewildered look trying to take this all in.

"Hauh.......that's pretty neat."

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Pixie in the Playground

Flare noticed he was getting a crowd, and let Sunny down to the ground.

"You could say I specialize in heat Sunny."

He stood up to his full 6ft of height. Not the most imposing figure, but he was still taller than most ponies stood.

"Greetings. ponies of Equestria. I am Silvered Flare, come from the dragonlands to find a new home. I would be deeply honored to have your permission to live here among you."

He had his right claw over his heart, hoping that it was a sign of being friendly, as he had been told by one of the few dragons in his homeland that had returned his kindness.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "My daughter is hugging a dragon. And it's hugging her back." Sunny's mom tells Flower Tail.

Sunny meanwhile is happily hugging the dwagon. "You're warm Mr. Silver." she comments.
    "So it's not more complicated than it looks. Good to know."

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Flare noticed he was getting a crowd, and let Sunny down to the ground.

"You could say I specialize in heat Sunny."

He stood up to his full 6ft of height. Not the most imposing figure, but he was still taller than most ponies stood.

"Greetings. ponies of Equestria. I am Silvered Flare, come from the dragonlands to find a new home. I would be deeply honored to have your permission to live here among you."

He had his right claw over his heart, hoping that it was a sign of being friendly, as he had been told by one of the few dragons in his homeland that had returned his kindness.
    Flower Tail was somewhat disappointed. Great. First dragon I meet and he's got no assertiveness.

"Well, it's not like I've got much reason to say no to you. After all, it's not like you're pillaging or anything. Still, I've got one requirement."
    She reared up to her much less considerable height. "You're a dragon. What kind of dragon things can you do?"

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't mind if you live here!" Sunny said, and did her best to hug the dragon tighter. Given that he probably has hard scales, her best probably isn't all that good.

"So long as you don't eat anypony, or set anypony on fire, or harm my daughter, I have no objections."

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium Red

Well, at least he's polite. Cadmium smiled at the dragon. "Well Mister Silvered Flare, I'm Cadmium, Cadmium Red, a pleasure."

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Pixie in the Playground

He smiled down at Sunny's next hug, then looked back up to Flower Tail, who was still a tad short of his height.

"Well, I can fly.."

He spread out his considerably larger wings to emphasize this.

"And I can do this."

He looked straight up, and breathed a rather GIGANTIC bust of flame into the air, only it was a green hue. The flame was larger than HE was...and anypony sensitive to magic would feel plenty of it in that fire.

When it was done, he turned to Cadmium and gave a bow. "Pleasure to meet you Cadmium Red."

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Troll in the Playground

"That's rather impressive Mister Silvered Flare," Cadmium commented, such a nice dramatic pose, a good image to paint....a very good image to paint....

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Dwarf in the Playground

He smiled down at Sunny's next hug, then looked back up to Flower Tail, who was still a tad short of his height.

"Well, I can fly.."

He spread out his considerably larger wings to emphasize this.

"And I can do this."

He looked straight up, and breathed a rather GIGANTIC bust of flame into the air, only it was a green hue. The flame was larger than HE was...and anypony sensitive to magic would feel plenty of it in that fire.

When it was done, he turned to Cadmium and gave a bow. "Pleasure to meet you Cadmium Red."
    Even Flower Tail was impressed by that fire burst. "Now that's the kind of thing a real dragon does!" She stamped her hooves approvingly.

"So you've got plenty of power. That's my kind of thing. I'm Flower Tail, mistress of plants. Want to see some of my skills now?"

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Titan in the Playground

Sunny seems awestruck.

Her mom on the other hand is more worried that the big galoot will set something on fire than impressed. She's a mom, she's allowed to be paranoid.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Pixie in the Playground

"I'd love a demonstration Flower Tail, if you'd but let me give this young one another little show."

Little did he realize he was probably going to be asked to pose after this one.

He held forth his claws and breathed the same green flame into them, where it collected into five small burning spheres that stayed there for a moment, at which point he began to juggle them!

He winked at Sunny, and switched to juggling four in single claw while holding out the fifth towards her.

"Don't worry. It's only warm."

And indeed, anypony touching that sphere would find not only did it not burn, but actually tickled a little.

While he waited for her or anypony else to touch that fifth ball, he threw the other four up high, and gulped them down his maw as they fell.

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium was only going to watch, it was interesting given that well, she'd never seen a dragon up close, there was an awe-ness to itself.

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Titan in the Playground

Sunny touched the ball of light and giggled. "It tickles!" she said.

Her mom was not so pleased about her daughter touching a ball of fire, but let it slide since it did no harm to her daughter.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I'd love a demonstration Flower Tail, if you'd but let me give this young one another little show."

Little did he realize he was probably going to be asked to pose after this one.

He held forth his claws and breathed the same green flame into them, where it collected into five small burning spheres that stayed there for a moment, at which point he began to juggle them!

He winked at Sunny, and switched to juggling four in single claw while holding out the fifth towards her.

"Don't worry. It's only warm."

And indeed, anypony touching that sphere would find not only did it not burn, but actually tickled a little.

While he waited for her or anypony else to touch that fifth ball, he threw the other four up high, and gulped them down his maw as they fell.
    "So you're good with fire. Figures, since you're a dragon. Well, have a look at my spells now!"

Flower Tail concentrated as hard as she could. First, a giant blossom appeared at her feet and rose, creating a platform for her to stand on. She then sent a spray of flowers flying in all directions with a gust of wind. It was flashy, but harmless; the most an onlooker would have to deal with was petals blocking their sight.

"How was that, big guy?"

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Pixie in the Playground

The little pegasus led the way through wild terrain, farther and farther uphill, until she found the cave.

"Here we are. I hope you don't mind the cold."

Inside, the entire cave was coated in ice, gleaming in the light of luminescent crystals. An array of icy ponies, fairies, griffons, wolves, and other creatures watched in silence, and in the centre, ringed by several miniature towers, was a great sculpture of a dragon. Winterflap had been working hard.
    Silent Song was stunned. "My goodness, Winterflap. This is incredible!"
    LGBTitP

18. - Top - End - #1068
    Pixie in the Playground

His jaw was slack from Flower Tail's impressive display.

"All I've got is my fire and my smithing. I doubt I could ever create such a grand display of magic in such short notice."

He tossed the fireball in his claw into his maw, restoring some of its magic back to himself as he did so.

"So...where could a dragon such a myself find a nice cave near town? Or perhaps a simple tree with a large canopy that can block the rain?"

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, my older sister Smoothie has a library on the edge of town she might let you live in. That'd be nice than a tree or a cave!" Sunny says to the big dragon.

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Town Centre]

Flower Tail grinned. "See, I really am the strongest! I can even make a tree for you! Of course, if you're going to the library anyway, it would make its name more fitting."

Silent Song was stunned. "My goodness, Winterflap. This is incredible!"
    "Thanks. I'm glad you like it." Winterflap smiled briefly. "There's not a lot I can do with my talent, especially not in the summer, but if you appreciate it, that's good, right? It's what art is meant for. It's meant to be beautiful."

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium stood there in silence, essentially passing her turn, she had just got here yesterday evening and spent the rest of the night and morning around the beach, she didn't much about around here.

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Pixie in the Playground

"Thanks. I'm glad you like it." Winterflap smiled briefly. "There's not a lot I can do with my talent, especially not in the summer, but if you appreciate it, that's good, right? It's what art is meant for. It's meant to be beautiful."
    "You certainly achieved that; it is most definitely beautiful. I wouldn't call this 'not a lot'."
    LGBTitP

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Dwarf in the Playground

"You certainly achieved that; it is most definitely beautiful. I wouldn't call this 'not a lot'."
    "Well... What I mean is... Basically, I only feel like I can do much in this little cave. But here, I can make all kinds of wonderful creatures and places! That's what I'm good at."

Winterflap was silent for a moment before continuing. "Do you have any ideas for what I could make next?"

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well... What I mean is... Basically, I only feel like I can do much in this little cave. But here, I can make all kinds of wonderful creatures and places! That's what I'm good at."

Winterflap was silent for a moment before continuing. "Do you have any ideas for what I could make next?"
    "Have you ever tried making plants? Trees and flowers and such?" Silent Song spoke quietly, as seemed to befit the surroundings.
    LGBTitP

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Pixie in the Playground

"A library in a tree? That sounds like a very nice place indeed! Would...she be ok with me being there though? And...how would my staying there have anything to do with its name?"

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Troll in the Playground

"Yea...that's what I'm trying to figure out," She glanced Flower Tail's way and chuckled.

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Town Centre]

The end of Flower Tail's forelimb proceeded to collide painfully with her braincase several times.

"That's not what I was saying at all! Yeesh! The library is completely unrelated to trees, and it's called the Dragon's Library, and if you're staying there, you won't need a tree. Does that make sense to you now?"

"Have you ever tried making plants? Trees and flowers and such?" Silent Song spoke quietly, as seemed to befit the surroundings.
    "Oh, that's a wonderful idea! Flower Tail would love it. Thanks." Winterflap was getting much more cheery now. "I could make a little ice-tree with delicate branches, or a field of ice-flowers. So many possibilities!"

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Pixie in the Playground

"Dragon's Library. I guess that would make it rather fitting. But...no tree. Right. Um...which way to said library?"

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Titan in the Playground

"Dragon's Library. I guess that would make it rather fitting. But...no tree. Right. Um...which way to said library?"

"That way!"Sunny says, pointing in a Northern direction, but not being very helpful. She's somewhat enthusiastic though.

"What my daughter is trying to say is, go North until you're nearly out of town, then head Northwest. It's a pretty obvious looking place. It's a little ways out of town, but it's just a short walk from here to there. There's even a big sign saying "The Dragon's library" on it if you're unsure whether you're at the right place." Sunny's mom elaborates.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-08-28 at 08:43 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, a library, I may have to visit that myself later, what do you think Miss Flower Tail? A place we might venture to ourselves after this, well if you can still stand my company," She laughed all lady like and smiled.