New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

"Thank you both. I shall head there right away! But first...this little one deserves a gift for being so helpful."

He pulled his tail around to his front, and plucked a small scale from his hide, holding it in both claws cupped, he breathed a deep red flame onto it, then squeezed his palms together. After holding it like that for a moment, he opened his palms, and holding a small medallion of silver, etched into the surface of it a small figure of a dragon hugging a tiny pony.

He breathed fire on it once more, this time the color of grey, and anypony nearby would feel it as a gentle cooling breeze.

He then held it out to her.

"For you. I left a hole on its top so that you could wear it as a necklace if you wanted."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

"Thanks so much!" Sunny says, grinning like she just got an early birthday present. "Mommy, can I turn it into a necklace? Pleeeeaaase?" she asked her mom.

"Oh, Alright, if you want." her mom responded.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh, that's a wonderful idea! Flower Tail would love it. Thanks." Winterflap was getting much more cheery now. "I could make a little ice-tree with delicate branches, or a field of ice-flowers. So many possibilities!"
    Silent Song smiled. "Be sure to let me know when you've made progress, I'd love to see what you make."
    LGBTitP

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Oh, a library, I may have to visit that myself later, what do you think Miss Flower Tail? A place we might venture to ourselves after this, well if you can still stand my company," She laughed all lady like and smiled.
    "I've been there a few times. It's... interesting. Not as boring as you'd expect, at least." Flower Tail nodded, trying to ignore her irritation at the fact that Sunny was the one getting fancy trinkets for what seemed to her to be relatively little. "We might as well just go there now, anyway. It's not like there's anything stopping us."

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    Silent Song smiled. "Be sure to let me know when you've made progress, I'd love to see what you make."
    "Oh, that's so nice of you. I'll be sure to let you know when they're done! I wish I could give you something to keep with you, but ice melts in the heat..." Winterflap sighed. "You can come up any time you like, though. It's always nice to have friends stop by."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Troll in the Playground

"I've been there a few times. It's... interesting. Not as boring as you'd expect, at least." Flower Tail nodded, trying to ignore her irritation at the fact that Sunny was the one getting fancy trinkets for what seemed to her to be relatively little. "We might as well just go there now, anyway. It's not like there's anything stopping us."

"I suppose....we can,"
    She said rubbing her nose.

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Pixie in the Playground

"Oh, that's so nice of you. I'll be sure to let you know when they're done! I wish I could give you something to keep with you, but ice melts in the heat..." Winterflap sighed. "You can come up any time you like, though. It's always nice to have friends stop by."

"Thank you! I wonder... Do you think there might be a spell that could stop them from melting?" Silent Song was surprised with her own forwardness, and looked down.
    LGBTitP

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Pixie in the Playground

"Perhaps we can all go there? I...I wouldn't mind the company."

He smiled at the notion. He'd never really had travelling companions, and even the short hop to the library would be an experience.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Troll in the Playground

"Yea, I guess that's the new change of plan," Cadmium said with a small smile.

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Titan in the Playground

"*Sigh* I suppose we have noting better to do..."

"Yaaaay! Let's go seee Smoothie!" Sunny says, and starts running off towards the library.

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Town Centre]

"All right, then!" Flower Tail took off after Sunny.

((Shall we move to the other thread?))

"Thank you! I wonder... Do you think there might be a spell that could stop them from melting?" Silent Song was surprised with her own forwardness, and looked down.
    Winterflap's eyes widened. "Spells? That's a good idea! I don't know, but I know several ponies who might. I know there's Icy, who's good at freezing things. The librarian could help as well, but I'm kind of scared of her. She read my mind when we first met." The little pegasus shivered. "This town has lots of nice ponies, but there are creepy ones too."

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Pixie in the Playground

The dragon nodded and followed after the bounding foal, not wanting to lose sight of his little guide.

(Thread change. I can do dat)

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Troll in the Playground

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover

"Good. With all that happiness and sunshine, I was afraid I'd crack a smile and doom us all. Now I can get to my poetry."
    says the little pink foal hopping out of a nearby tree. She landed on a small grey cloud and lounged upon it. "Roses are red. Charcoals are black. Will I become the next monster's snack? Apples are sweet. Lakeslime is yuck. How long until we are run out of luck?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Pixie in the Playground

Winterflap's eyes widened. "Spells? That's a good idea! I don't know, but I know several ponies who might. I know there's Icy, who's good at freezing things. The librarian could help as well, but I'm kind of scared of her. She read my mind when we first met." The little pegasus shivered. "This town has lots of nice ponies, but there are creepy ones too."
    "Well, don't they make you appreciate the nice ones more?" Silent Song teased.
    LGBTitP

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, don't they make you appreciate the nice ones more?" Silent Song teased.
    "I... I guess. I'd just appreciate everything more if there were more nice ones. Ponies haven't been getting along a lot, especially since that Simmer incident." Winterflap thought for a bit. "Maybe we could do something to make ponies happy. What do you think?"

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Pixie in the Playground

"I... I guess. I'd just appreciate everything more if there were more nice ones. Ponies haven't been getting along a lot, especially since that Simmer incident." Winterflap thought for a bit. "Maybe we could do something to make ponies happy. What do you think?"
    "Well, I can't speak for everypony, but artistic, creative things like music and your ice make me happy. Actually, I enjoy most ponies' special talents. What if we organized some way for ponies to show off?" Silent Song mused.
    LGBTitP

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, I can't speak for everypony, but artistic, creative things like music and your ice make me happy. Actually, I enjoy most ponies' special talents. What if we organized some way for ponies to show off?" Silent Song mused.
    "Now that's a good idea!" Winterflap hopped a bit. "We could set up some kind of party to show off ponies' talents, and invite everypony! Flower Tail would love it. She's proud of her powers."

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Pixie in the Playground

"Now that's a good idea!" Winterflap hopped a bit. "We could set up some kind of party to show off ponies' talents, and invite everypony! Flower Tail would love it. She's proud of her powers."
    "Well, I only know three ponies here. How do we invite them?" Silent Song was cautiously smiling.
    LGBTitP

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, I only know three ponies here. How do we invite them?" Silent Song was cautiously smiling.
    "I don't know. You'll meet more ponies afterwards, but we'll have to get them first. Maybe a notice at the Civic Centre? But that means dealing with that creepy maid again..."

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Pixie in the Playground

"I don't know. You'll meet more ponies afterwards, but we'll have to get them first. Maybe a notice at the Civic Centre? But that means dealing with that creepy maid again..."
    "Well, I can talk to the maid if you don't want to."
    LGBTitP

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, I can talk to the maid if you don't want to."
    "...Thanks. I get so nervous around most ponies, so she's even scarier... Anyway, should we get going?" Winterflap spread her little wings.

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Pixie in the Playground

"...Thanks. I get so nervous around most ponies, so she's even scarier... Anyway, should we get going?" Winterflap spread her little wings.
    "Sure." Silent Song did not spread her wings because she lacked them.
    LGBTitP

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Sure." Silent Song did not spread her wings because she lacked them.
    "All right, then! We just need a place and time for this, and we'll be set! Any ideas?" Winterflap beckoned, then started off back towards town.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Pixie in the Playground

"All right, then! We just need a place and time for this, and we'll be set! Any ideas?" Winterflap beckoned, then started off back towards town.
    Silent Song followed, musing, "Well, there are preparations to be done that we'll need set time aside for. How long do you think it'll take us to get things together?"
    LGBTitP

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silent Song followed, musing, "Well, there are preparations to be done that we'll need set time aside for. How long do you think it'll take us to get things together?"
    "I don't really know. We may have to talk to the maid about that, too. It depends on how many ponies we expect, I guess. Whatever the case, we'll need open space, probably outdoors."

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover

"Mr Kitty! Mr Kitty!"
    shouts Hover from on top of dark and fluffy cloud.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-14 at 01:44 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Pixie in the Playground

"I don't really know. We may have to talk to the maid about that, too. It depends on how many ponies we expect, I guess. Whatever the case, we'll need open space, probably outdoors."
    "We will. Is there anywhere around here like that?"
    LGBTitP

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Dwarf in the Playground

"We will. Is there anywhere around here like that?"
    "...I don't know very well, but if all else fails, we can have it in the town square or something. It's not like the entire town is indoors or anything."

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover

"Mr Kitty! Mr Kitty!"
    shouts Hover from on top of dark and fluffy cloud.
    Hover is suddenly, quite unexpectedly hit by something.

It's Sunny Wonders doing an orbital tackle hug.

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Hover is suddenly, quite unexpectedly hit by something.

It's Sunny Wonders doing an orbital tackle hug.

"Gwah?" says Hover as she is taken by surprise. The softness of Sunny and and the cloud smooshes her in fluffy softness. "Hey, Sunny. Here to balance the scales off the side of tragedy. Miss Macaroni's kitty, Mr. Kitty, went missing today."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater