New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Gwah?" says Hover as she is taken by surprise. The softness of Sunny and and the cloud smooshes her in fluffy softness. "Hey, Sunny. Here to balance the scales off the side of tragedy. Miss Macaroni's kitty, Mr. Kitty, went missing today."
    "Oh noooo. Is there some way I can help find Mr. Kitty?" She asks, and she definitely wants to help.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "...I don't know very well, but if all else fails, we can have it in the town square or something. It's not like the entire town is indoors or anything."
    "Good point. What are we gonna need, supply-wise?"
    LGBTitP

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Oh noooo. Is there some way I can help find Mr. Kitty?" She asks, and she definitely wants to help.
    "I don't think you can help. We are doomed to fail but you can try. Nothing better to do. Mr. Kitty!" she called out.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't think you can help. We are doomed to fail but you can try. Nothing better to do. Mr. Kitty!" she called out.
    "What does Mr. Kitty look like? Is he big? is he tall? is he short or is he small? What color is his coat? What kinda things does he like and what gets his goat?" Sunny asks, randomly bursting into rhyme.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What does Mr. Kitty look like? Is he big? is he tall? is he short or is he small? What color is his coat? What kinda things does he like and what gets his goat?" Sunny asks, randomly bursting into rhyme.
    Hover continues with the rhyme. "He is a gray and black cat. And he is never seen without his hat. There is a white M on his back. And he despises all things that crow or quack."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac_Shade View Post
    "Good point. What are we gonna need, supply-wise?"
    "Well..." Winterflap thought for a bit. "Maybe we could have all ponies bring anything they need with them. Of course, we may want to serve everypony food. It's no good to have special events without refreshments."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well..." Winterflap thought for a bit. "Maybe we could have all ponies bring anything they need with them. Of course, we may want to serve everypony food. It's no good to have special events without refreshments."
    "I wonder if somepony around here has a cooking talent... It would certainly be convenient."
    LGBTitP

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Pixie in the Playground

KABLAM

Knack and Cloud appeared in front of Knack's home on the farm, the tip of Knack's tail singed and smoking after the teleport.

"Ah think I'm going to start walking more than teleporting. I don't think my tail can take much more of this."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Titan in the Playground

Hover continues with the rhyme. "He is a gray and black cat. And he is never seen without his hat. There is a white M on his back. And he despises all things that crow or quack."
    "Oh, okay. Where should we look?" (Sorry for taking so long to get back to this.)

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Troll in the Playground

==========

Spark had gotten there moments before, being the little speedster he was. He was making his way to the farmhouse that as he was running his eyes caught sight of the hydra. His eyes went all huge as he lost concentration and footing that he launched right into some bushes.

---

Meanwhile, with Cloud, wherever on the large farm they were at. She hopped off of Knack a little dizzy there. "Woah....that was fun..heheh..."

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh, okay. Where should we look?" (Sorry for taking so long to get back to this.)
    "I dunno. It's all futile anyway." drifted Hover on her storm cloud. "Maybe some pony saw him."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Titan in the Playground

"I dunno. It's all futile anyway." drifted Hover on her storm cloud. "Maybe some pony saw him."
    "It's not futile! Not unless you're just making him up. Let's go ask some ponies if they've seen him or not." Sunny says.

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Spark had gotten there moments before, being the little speedster he was. He was making his way to the farmhouse that as he was running his eyes caught sight of the hydra. His eyes went all huge as he lost concentration and footing that he launched right into some bushes.

---

Meanwhile, with Cloud, wherever on the large farm they were at. She hopped off of Knack a little dizzy there. "Woah....that was fun..heheh..."
    The hydra was still out cold, thankfully, though it had curled up in a sleeping position instead of just being laid out. Knack trot over to it slowly and quietly, not wanting to wake it.

"Oooh. What do I do, what do I do!"

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Troll in the Playground

"Oooh, maybe set up a trail of food for it to follow out of your farm, but use the most deliciousesh foods, otherwise, it might not take the bait." Cloud hopped about excitedly.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"It's not futile! Not unless you're just making him up. Let's go ask some ponies if they've seen him or not." Sunny says.
    "He's real. I am not crazy." states the pink filly. She floats her cloud down to a nearby passerby. Hover digs into her cloud and pulls out a VERY BAD crayon drawing which looks more like a bear than kitten. "Excuse me Miss. Have you seen this cat?"

"Oh my. No, I never saw a cat with so many teeth."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh my. No, I never saw a cat with so many teeth."
    "He's a grey and Black cat who is never without his hat and has a large M on his back, and despises all things that crow or quack. Does that help at all?" Sunny asks the mare.

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"He's a grey and Black cat who is never without his hat and has a large M on his back, and despises all things that crow or quack. Does that help at all?" Sunny asks the mare.
    "Oh I saw a cat running around in the square. Chasing a mouse. Maybe you should look for a mouse."

Hover look at Sunny, confused. As she is a moronic blonde. Not all blonde are dumb, but Hover is. "Mice! Where do mice go? What do mice like? Lettuce? Rice. That rhymes with mice."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I wonder if somepony around here has a cooking talent... It would certainly be convenient."
    "Well, there's Grills. I've helped him at his restaurant a bit. That would solve two problems at once! You're clever."

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well, there's Grills. I've helped him at his restaurant a bit. That would solve two problems at once! You're clever."
    "Well, that's a great jump-off point for us. How do we start?"
    LGBTitP

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well, that's a great jump-off point for us. How do we start?"
    "Well, we can pay him a visit once we've put out the announcement."

By now, they've likely made it back to the Civic Centre. Everything is mostly the same as it was before, including the maid.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-09-21 at 10:35 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Pixie in the Playground

"Well, we can pay him a visit once we've put out the announcement."

By now, they've likely made it back to the Civic Centre. Everything is mostly the same as it was before, including the maid.
    Silent Song looked anxiously at Winterflap before quietly clearing her throat and addressing the maid, "Excuse me, miss, do you mind if we put a notice on the announcement board?"
    LGBTitP

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh I saw a cat running around in the square. Chasing a mouse. Maybe you should look for a mouse."

Hover look at Sunny, confused. As she is a moronic blonde. Not all blonde are dumb, but Hover is. "Mice! Where do mice go? What do mice like? Lettuce? Rice. That rhymes with mice."
    "Biscuits, oats, porridge, and chocolate is what my mommy said." Sunny tells Hover.

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silent Song looked anxiously at Winterflap before quietly clearing her throat and addressing the maid, "Excuse me, miss, do you mind if we put a notice on the announcement board?"
    "I would not mind. I recommend putting out fliers as well, given how unused the notice board is." The maid then went back to work, her expression remaining neutral.

"Whew! That wasn't as bad as I expected." Winterflap quickly wrote up a notice and posted it.

"All right, we'd better find Grills now. Where do you think he'd be?"

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Biscuits, oats, porridge, and chocolate is what my mommy said." Sunny tells Hover.
    "So let's go to the breakfast store!" And Hover is off on her floating taxi. To the nonexisting store.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Titan in the Playground

"So let's go to the breakfast store!" And Hover is off on her floating taxi. To the nonexisting store.
    "...There's a breakfast store? I don't think I've ever seen one." Sunny's friend being a moronic blonde seems like it could cause problems.

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Pixie in the Playground

"I would not mind. I recommend putting out fliers as well, given how unused the notice board is." The maid then went back to work, her expression remaining neutral.

"Whew! That wasn't as bad as I expected." Winterflap quickly wrote up a notice and posted it.

"All right, we'd better find Grills now. Where do you think he'd be?"
    "I have no idea, I've only been in Bridle Shores a short while. Is there a restaurant or something?"
    LGBTitP

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Pixie in the Playground

"Oooh, maybe set up a trail of food for it to follow out of your farm, but use the most deliciousesh foods, otherwise, it might not take the bait." Cloud hopped about excitedly.
    "Well...what food though. I dunno what a Hydra eats aside from other critters."

She tenderly walked over near the Hydra, looking it over.

"Doesn't look so mean when it's asleep."

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Well...what food though. I dunno what a Hydra eats aside from other critters."

She tenderly walked over near the Hydra, looking it over.

"Doesn't look so mean when it's asleep."

"I said most delicious foods,"
    Cloud said with a childlike smile. "And I dunno...I'mma just the kid here....you is the grown up. Maybe apples? I like apples, maybe the hydra likes apples too?"

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Pixie in the Playground

"I said most delicious foods,"
    Cloud said with a childlike smile. "And I dunno...I'mma just the kid here....you is the grown up. Maybe apples? I like apples, maybe the hydra likes apples too?"
    "Really wish I had a wildlife expert around right now."

She gingerly trot away from the hydra, making sure Cloud followed.

"Wait...I remember somepony mentioning Foxglove was pretty good with animals. Think we should ask her?"

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"...There's a breakfast store? I don't think I've ever seen one." Sunny's friend being a moronic blonde seems like it could cause problems.
    Hover scratches her head. "I don't know. There has to be a store with stuff mice and cats like. Like milk and cheese. Or this whole search is doomed."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater