New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Smoothie

"I guess that's true. So, dad, are you going out with the one pony now?" Smoothie asks. Sunny Wonder's mom that is. I can't remember her name at 3 AM.
    Fizzle 'twiddled' his hooves a bit with a blush.

"I'm afraid I've been a little solitary actually."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Fizzle 'twiddled' his hooves a bit with a blush.

"I'm afraid I've been a little solitary actually."
    "That's fine. You don't have to. Princesses know I'd be a huge hypocrite if I told you to go out with anypony, or hang out with anypony you might not like for whatever reason." Smoothie says, not actually sure of her dad's reason.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground

"That's fine. You don't have to. Princesses know I'd be a huge hypocrite if I told you to go out with anypony, or hang out with anypony you might not like for whatever reason." Smoothie says, not actually sure of her dad's reason.
    "Well, after being alone for so long...it's a little hard to get back with other ponies, and I needed some space to breath for a little bit."

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, after being alone for so long...it's a little hard to get back with other ponies, and I needed some space to breath for a little bit."
    "Alright. That's fine...I hope you'll be sticking around?" Smoothie asked because she wasn't sure. She was never sure.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine studied the doll closely. "Uh... I actually have no idea."
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "I'm thinkin' its an androgynous plushie," She commented looking at the doll. She tried opening the door to see if it was locked or not.
    ---
    The door is unlocked. Gear's pulling of the door would reveal a little pink foal wrapped in a few blankets. "Tank you for Stitches. It is an even day. He needs her filly legs sewn on."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

()

He watched her for a moment, smiling at the smooth and ease she made the tea, not wasting a single action. He almost forgot about finishing up the sandwiches. Almost.

As she placed the items on the table he managed to finish the sandwiches and placed them on plates, having a prehensile pony tail made it easier for the earth pony. Yay for canon.

"Here you go my dear,"
    He put hers at where she was going to sit, while he took the opposite side. "I still will one day make you some of my grandma's cheese enchiladas, soon."
    Icy greeted him with another warm smile as he carefully set down the plate. "Thank you, sir," she said, reaching over and giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek. "Yes, I believe you mentioned your grandma's cheese enchiladas before. I'd be honoured to try them."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The door is unlocked. Gear's pulling of the door would reveal a little pink foal wrapped in a few blankets. "Tank you for Stitches. It is an even day. He needs her filly legs sewn on."
    The pink filly was definitely one for the weird chart. "... I don't know whether to be creeped out or just curious," Sliverpine said, deadpan.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

Spark Chaser

"Yea, also, I think our parents might start to wonder where we are at since we're not in the commons room,"
    Spark said with a forced chuckle.
    "We can't let them catch on!"

Pyrite said, trying to figure out how to sneak into the building.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

8. - Top - End - #98
    Pixie in the Playground

"Alright. That's fine...I hope you'll be sticking around?" Smoothie asked because she wasn't sure. She was never sure.
    "Of course I'm sticking around!"

He gave her a hug as emphasis.

"I have two very good reasons to stay, and one of them is in my hooves right now...my daughters."

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy took Stitches and plopped it down in front of Hover. Today, he just didn't have it in him to question the weirdness. "Well, there you go. Thanks again for your, er, help earlier." He looked at the veritable pile of blankets she was hiding under. "You feelin' alright? Too cold?"

(Orzel, I think Rainbow/Hover just got buzzed on their communicators in FwM)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy took Stitches and plopped it down in front of Hover. Today, he just didn't have it in him to question the weirdness. "Well, there you go. Thanks again for your, er, help earlier." He looked at the veritable pile of blankets she was hiding under. "You feelin' alright? Too cold?"

(Orzel, I think Rainbow/Hover just got buzzed on their communicators in FwM)
    "I am always cold. Under the icy gaze of the Fuzzy One." Hover hugs the little doll and immediately starts to loosn the stitching with her teeth.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ettin in the Playground

"I am always cold. Under the icy gaze of the Fuzzy One." Hover hugs the little doll and immediately starts to loosn the stitching with her teeth.
    "Oh-kay..." Sliverpine said, not sure on how to react to that.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

"I am always cold. Under the icy gaze of the Fuzzy One." Hover hugs the little doll and immediately starts to loosen the stitching with her teeth.
    "Oh. Well, er, glad t'help all the same." Sandy sloooowly started backing away from the closet. "The evacuation's over, so I guess I'll be seein' you around then."

13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground

Icy greeted him with another warm smile as he carefully set down the plate. "Thank you, sir," she said, reaching over and giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek. "Yes, I believe you mentioned your grandma's cheese enchiladas before. I'd be honoured to try them."
    "Of course, with mild sauce, though, I will have to toughen you up for spicier foods,' He chuckled and sipped his tea. "Mmm, delicious Miss Icy."
    --------

Gearstride
    "Who is this 'Fuzzy one'?" Gear asked deciding to play along.
    ---

Spark Chaser

At this point, with Spark and Pyrite caught up with the time line, it was when the MEEP ponies were starting to let ponies out.

"Maybe we should just try blending in with the crowd nonchalantly?"
    He suggested.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-01 at 11:38 AM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh-kay..." Sliverpine said, not sure on how to react to that.
    "Oh. Well, er, glad t'help all the same." Sandy sloooowly started backing away from the closet. "The evacuation's over, so I guess I'll be seein' you around then."
    Gearstride
    "Who is this 'Fuzzy one'?" Gear asked deciding to play along.
    ---
    "The fuzzy one is the Lord of Madness. The Hider of Socks. The Mixer of Peas. The King of Stuff Touchers. The one who Tickles you until you wet yourself. He is the Space Gerbil. Fear his tiny claws. " she replies.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

"The fuzzy one is the Lord of Madness. The Hider of Socks. The Mixer of Peas. The King of Stuff Touchers. The one who Tickles you until you wet yourself. He is the Space Gerbil. Fear his tiny claws. " she replies.

"Sounds serious,"
    She said a feigned serious face to hide her amusement. "And is there no way to stop such a fiend? Or are we all doomed to missing socks?"

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

"Of course, with mild sauce, though, I will have to toughen you up for spicier foods,' He chuckled and sipped his tea. "Mmm, delicious Miss Icy."
    Icy flicked her ears about with interest on hearing his intention to "toughen" her up. "Why do I get the feeling I'm about to undergo a bootcamp?" Icy said teasingly.

"Sounds serious,"
    She said a feigned serious face to hide her amusement. "And is there no way to stop such a fiend? Or are we all doomed to missing socks?"
    Sliverpine himself blinked. Was Gear seriously trying to humour this kid?

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

Indeed she was.

Icy flicked her ears about with interest on hearing his intention to "toughen" her up. "Why do I get the feeling I'm about to undergo a bootcamp?" Icy said teasingly.

"Taste buds boot camp, can't have no namby pamby taste buds here my lady, now drop and get me ten licks on that non existent lemon, go go go...........if you would be so kind,"
    He grinned cheesily adopting an adorkable expression.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Sounds serious,"
    Hover replies in raw seriousness. "Every eighth pair shall never be matched. Eight is his number. His number of DOOM!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hover replies in raw seriousness. "Every eighth pair shall never be matched. Eight is his number. His number of DOOM!"
    "That makes sense. Doom has four letters, and starts with the fourth letter, and four plus four is eight. There's just the little problem of that number putting you just below ice fairies." Night Jewel grinned. "What would my number be, though?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy...just stayed off to the side and tried to think happy, peaceful, sane thoughts. He just wanted to run off, help the MEEP ponies with cleanup, do something productive to salvage this day, but he also didn't want to just ditch his friends. And so, he just stood back awkwardly.

(Deadtiming for about 4 hours. D&D times)

21. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

"Well we're doomed, though we might as well make the best of it here," She glanced at Sandy in amusement. "Perhaps we should go help others, I think we owe it a little to help the MEEP ponies considering the trouble we probably gave them." Though she looked at Sandy, the comment was made for everypony in this little circle.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "That makes sense. Doom has four letters, and starts with the fourth letter, and four plus four is eight. There's just the little problem of that number putting you just below ice fairies." Night Jewel grinned. "What would my number be, though?"
    The pink filly taps her hooves onto the ground many times in calculation."Yours is 636. Mr. Shores is 356. The xanadu mare's 600. And the last pony's 400."

(Time to kill my party)
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

The pink filly taps her hooves onto the ground many times in calculation."Yours is 636. Mr. Shores is 356. The xanadu mare's 600. And the last pony's 400."
    "That's funny. A full 280 between me and Sandy, with a 200 between the loving couple? Of course, Sandy and I are indivisible by your number, but we all share the common divisor of four. Would it not be more convenient to divide them all by four and simplify the scale? Unless you want to include the false-hearted lovers and ice fairies, of course."

Night Jewel considered for a moment. "Say, on your scales, where would Simmer and the Princesses fall?"
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-04-01 at 07:15 PM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "That's funny. A full 280 between me and Sandy, with a 200 between the loving couple? Of course, Sandy and I are indivisible by your number, but we all share the common divisor of four. Would it not be more convenient to divide them all by four and simplify the scale? Unless you want to include the false-hearted lovers and ice fairies, of course."

Night Jewel considered for a moment. "Say, on your scales, where would Simmer and the Princesses fall?"
    "What are you, crazy?! The princesses both have coefficients lower than 1 for being. No no no. Too low. I won't calculate them. Not on a Non-Tuesday or Winter's night. That is why the Fuzzy One came after me. Celestia's number is like... 17 or lower... And Luna... Well there was the Nightmare Moon incident." says the pink pony shivering.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

"What are you, crazy?! The princesses both have coefficients lower than 1 for being. No no no. Too low. I won't calculate them. Not on a Non-Tuesday or Winter's night. That is why the Fuzzy One came after me. Celestia's number is like... 17 or lower... And Luna... Well there was the Nightmare Moon incident." says the pink pony shivering.
    It briefly occurred to Sandy that perhaps having a low number was a good thing, and that this was a secret praise of character. Then that thought got swept away in his particular brand of angst.

"Well we're doomed, though we might as well make the best of it here," She glanced at Sandy in amusement. "Perhaps we should go help others, I think we owe it a little to help the MEEP ponies considering the trouble we probably gave them." Though she looked at Sandy, the comment was made for everypony in this little circle.
    "Aye. I'll at least be helpin' the MEEP ponies for as long as there's jobs to be done." Again, he tried edging away, trying to silently encourage the other ponies to leave the foal alone for the moment. He'd already said his goodbyes.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

Sliverpine had no idea what's going on and was probably confused all to heck as well.

It briefly occurred to Sandy that perhaps having a low number was a good thing, and that this was a secret praise of character. Then that thought got swept away in his particular brand of angst.

"Aye. I'll at least be helpin' the MEEP ponies for as long as there's jobs to be done." Again, he tried edging away, trying to silently encourage the other ponies to leave the foal alone for the moment. He'd already said his goodbyes.
    Perhaps Sliverpine shared his unease. "I think Sandy's right. We better get back to the Civic Centre to help with the inevitable clean-up."

"Taste buds boot camp, can't have no namby pamby taste buds here my lady, now drop and get me ten licks on that non existent lemon, go go go...........if you would be so kind,"
    He grinned cheesily adopting an adorkable expression.
    "Well, I believe I could take on this lemon," Icy said slyly, getting off her chair. She trotted over and gave Fox a few stealth lick on his cheek.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center near a broom closet

The xanadu mare tapped her hoof, getting bored on this numerologyish nonsense, it was silly to her, though the previous topic was just as sillier, but easier to indulge. Anyways.

"Whelp, I'mma follow Sandy's lead here and try to sidle away,"
    She said smiling as she sidled away.

"Well, I believe I could take on this lemon," Icy said slyly, getting off her chair. She trotted over and gave Fox a few stealth lick on his cheek.
    He dopily smiled as she licked his cheek. "Well Miss Icy, there's a lemon in the fridge, you up for it?"

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

"Of course I'm sticking around!"

He gave her a hug as emphasis.

"I have two very good reasons to stay, and one of them is in my hooves right now...my daughters."
    "...Thanks" is all she feels able to say as she hugs back.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

He dopily smiled as she licked his cheek. "Well Miss Icy, there's a lemon in the fridge, you up for it?"
    Icy poked a hoof at his nuzzle, smiling a little in response to his dopey smile. "Perhaps later, Fox. You do remember what we're supposed to look for in the library yes? Though it is odd Simmer has not destroyed something yet."