New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

[Outskirts of Town]
    A strange grey mare comes trudging down the road; her eyelids are heavy over her strange all-green eyes, whose pale hue and slight glow are uninterrupted by black pupil or white sclera.
    She seems to perk up a little as she approaches the town, looking around curiously at all the buildings. She's never seen so many, at least not that she can remember.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [Outskirts of Town]
    A strange grey mare comes trudging down the road; her eyelids are heavy over her strange all-green eyes, whose pale hue and slight glow are uninterrupted by black pupil or white sclera.
    She seems to perk up a little as she approaches the town, looking around curiously at all the buildings. She's never seen so many, at least not that she can remember.
    There was a red pegasus mare just floating around, watching and observing townsponies, as if they were specimens in a nature program. She flew down in curiosity at this strange looking new pony.

"Hi, you looked interesting, so I hovered over to say hi."
    She smiled.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hello. My name is Template... what is your name?" She sounds tired but still smiles.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Troll in the Playground

"Cadmium Red, artist, at your service but not really," She stuck out her hoof for a shake.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ogre in the Playground

It takes her a second to return the gesture. "Nice to meet you... what is this place and why are there so many buildings?"
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Troll in the Playground

"You just...wandered in here...? Uh..cool..well...from what I know, this is a town, hence the buildings, and the place is called Bridle Shores."

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh... that sounds very interesting..." She keeps drooping slightly.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Troll in the Playground

"Are you alright? Are you sick?" Cadmium asked, still hovering.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Ogre in the Playground

My power is fairly low... I should have rested more often, I think.
    She blinks those strange glowy eyes.
    I am not terribly afflicted, though.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Troll in the Playground

"Are ya looking for a place to stay? Like sleep?"

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Ogre in the Playground

She nods eagerly.
    Oh, yes please...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The mare nuzzles the cat who seems oblivious to the whole situation."Oh Mr. Kitty. Didn't I tell you not to chase poor defenseless mice?"

The cat just stares at Miss Macaroni. He just wanted his hat.

"To be fair. The mouse had his hat." explains Hover.

"Oh him and his hat. I suppose you two be wanted a reward, huh?"

"I need nothing and want nothing. Desire leads to sorrow and sorrow leads to crazy and or pastries."
    "Nah, I don't want a reward, I just want my best friend to be happy." Sunny says, hugging Hover.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Troll in the Playground

She nods eagerly.
    Oh, yes please...

"Oh..ah...I think you can find a place...somewhere....eheh...I'm new too...I don't know that much about this town, flew in yesterday."

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Ogre in the Playground

The odd grey mare smiles gratefully.
    That would be very kind, thank you!
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Troll in the Playground

The odd grey mare smiles gratefully.
    That would be very kind, thank you!

"Huh? wha? Oh...You think I'm going to take you....ah...I don't really know where to look....we might end more or less wandering around til some pony who knows their stuff can point the way,"
    She rubbed the back of her neck.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Ogre in the Playground

The odd mare blinks a little heavily, but nods after a second or two.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Troll in the Playground

Cadmium wondered if the strange mare was even really listening, so she decided to be blunt.

"I would like you to relay what' I have told you so far, please."

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Ogre in the Playground

You're also new here... and... we have to look around until we meet somepony who can help us find somewhere to rest.
    Right?
    Last edited by Beans; 2012-10-24 at 09:07 AM.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Nah, I don't want a reward, I just want my best friend to be happy." Sunny says, hugging Hover.
    The pink faux goth struggle but there is no escape from Sunny! "Sunny, you hugs burn in to the dark depths of my soul. My flesh burns as well... raptureing and allowing the inner self to escape!." Hover smiles and turns to Miss Macaroni. "Miss Macaroni, do you know your brother might live just blocks away?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Titan in the Playground

The pink faux goth struggle but there is no escape from Sunny! "Sunny, you hugs burn in to the dark depths of my soul. My flesh burns as well... raptureing and allowing the inner self to escape!." Hover smiles and turns to Miss Macaroni. "Miss Macaroni, do you know your brother might live just blocks away?"
    "Oh yeah. A guy said he's your brother!" She says, looking excited all of a sudden. She doesn't stop hugging Hover.

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Troll in the Playground

You're also new here... and... we have to look around until we meet somepony who can help us find somewhere to rest.
    Right?

"Yes!...Stuff like that, you're listening, that's good, haha.."
    Cadmium looked down before randomly doing a loop and sporting a smile. "Ooh...we can also randomly shout for assistance!"

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh yeah. A guy said he's your brother!" She says, looking excited all of a sudden. She doesn't stop hugging Hover.
    "Yeah. Mr. Cheese. The Can pony." says the smilin foal.

The mare rubs her head confused. Her rump flops down onto the ground as she wonders of what is what. "Oh really. I don't remember having a brother. Or much at all."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yes!...Stuff like that, you're listening, that's good, haha.."
    Cadmium looked down before randomly doing a loop and sporting a smile. "Ooh...we can also randomly shout for assistance!"
    That sounds like a great idea and we should definitely do that. Template nods, obviously not understanding the implications of just, y'know, shouting randomly.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah. Mr. Cheese. The Can pony." says the smilin foal.

The mare rubs her head confused. Her rump flops down onto the ground as she wonders of what is what. "Oh really. I don't remember having a brother. Or much at all."
    "Maybe seeing him would jog your memory?" She asks Miss Macaroni. Sunny just hugs Hover tighter.

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Maybe seeing him would jog your memory?" She asks Miss Macaroni. Sunny just hugs Hover tighter.
    "Let's go see." The confused mare got up and headed to the door.

The happy Hover hollers. "Yay! I can't move!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Titan in the Playground

"Let's go see." The confused mare got up and headed to the door.

The happy Hover hollers. "Yay! I can't move!"
    "Oh, sorry. Guess I need to hug a little less tightly...can't your cloud move for you?" Sunny asks, loosening the hug a little, but not letting go entirely.

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh, sorry. Guess I need to hug a little less tightly...can't your cloud move for you?" Sunny asks, loosening the hug a little, but not letting go entirely.
    "Cloudy!"

The dark cloud creeps into the shop as Ms. Macaroni opens the door. It sneaks under the fillies and carry them behind her.
    It's a short trip to the Can shop. The cloud takes the huggy Sunny and the smiley Hover over to the cylindrical edifice.

"Somepony has to knock on the doo-ooor."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Titan in the Playground

"Cloudy!"

The dark cloud creeps into the shop as Ms. Macaroni opens the door. It sneaks under the fillies and carry them behind her.
    It's a short trip to the Can shop. The cloud takes the huggy Sunny and the smiley Hover over to the cylindrical edifice.

"Somepony has to knock on the doo-ooor."
    Sunny hops off to knock on the doo-ooor. She knocks on the door. The door has been knocked.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sunny hops off to knock on the doo-ooor. She knocks on the door. The door has been knocked.
    The door creaks open. The mostachioed pony peeks out. His eyes well up and widen on the vision of who he believe what his sister. "Ma-Ma-MAcaroni. Do you remember me-a?"

Ms Macorni scratches her head."You do look vaguely familiar..."

Mr Cheese crooks his hooves back hoping the right words come out."It's me, your brotha- Blue-a"

""Blue-a.. Wait-a.... It be comin' all back-a to me-a. Mi Brother!"

"Mi sista!"

The new found siblings hug.

Hover nods twice. "That's nice. "
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Titan in the Playground

"Yay! We re-united a brother and sister!" Sunny hugs Hover as a form of congratulations. Hugs are what she uses for pretty much everything though, so that's no surprise.