New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

"That's why we abandoned bills; living free and unfettered from such concerns is the only way to live!"
    "The bill-less lifestyle, that's our way of living!"

They poofed themselves up with nonsensical pride. After all, they lived in a cardboard box.

"I don't know about you, Cadmium, but I'm not sure we can find Inspiration here..."
    "I think she's playing hide-and-go-seek..."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Cloudgazing at a near-cloudless sky. Yup. Quaver thought.

"I'd be inclined to agree. But I'm not sure what else we could do to hunt her down." she replied, playing along. "I don't suppose you know her regular drinking establishment or anything?"

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Troll in the Playground

"Maybe a coffee shop? I know sometimes, like back in Canterlot, I know writers who would sit at a table with their scrolls and quill and wait for Inspiration there." Cadmium offered.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Troll in the Playground

Silk Scarf and Top Hat sat up cheerfully -- the effect was that they were stacked on top of each-other, since Silk Scarf was in the air.

"There's a cafe here!"
    "Sort of a bar/cafe thing. But I bet we could find Inspiration there!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Ettin in the Playground

"I guess it's worth a try at least." Quaver replied. Her voice was melencholy, but whether this was due to mention of Canterlot or the reminder that Soft Serve's bar had closed, was up to anyone's guess.

"Here's hoping the barkeep is up to date on his insurance, I suspect he'll need it if Inspiration is indeed hiding there. That lady is pretty unpredictable at the best of times."

Not to mention that he'll need it to survive us. She thought.

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Troll in the Playground

"Are you lot talking about that Greif's Cafe? Yea, that's a good place with cute staff," She smiled as she sat up and hovered over to Quaver Rest.

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Troll in the Playground

"Hmmm...Is Inspiration really that cute?"
    Top Hat gave his...uhhh...His whatever... a warm hug.
    "Not as cute as you, dollface! Let's go, everyone!"

And then they set off!
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Ettin in the Playground

"Very well, let us depart." said Quaver, as she walked off with the others.

[Off we go to Greif's Cafe?]

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Troll in the Playground

And so that's where they went.

(posted in Bits and Credit)

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Troll in the Playground

It was another fine morning as Cadmium lazed on her cloud on her back above the beach taking in some sunlight. Even though she had not found her inspiration here, this place was very relaxing.

She rolled on her back and took a look down at the beach, particularly at the little sand sculpture gift shop. She hadn't seen that Sandy guy since she last presented him with the sign she painted for him. Ah well.

With it being early in the day, she decided to go for a swim of her own having the beach all to herself.

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Hoping To Get A Bit Of Life Back Here]

Flower Tail trotted through the town, stopping to put up posters wherever she could. It was a haphazard job, and a good number of them ended up skewed at best and almost upside-down at the worst, but she didn't care.

Come 1, come all, to the displays of power and finnese in the Town Center this afternoon. Watch the best of the best do what they do best, and show your most special specialties!
    "Here we go! If this works like she said it would, then I'll have admirers flocking right to me!"

[Down By The Beach]

A different little unicorn was rather bored. With the departure of most of her close friends and her turning away from her old "hobbies", Night Jewel had found herself rather lacking in things to do. She figured she might as well go by Sandy's beach just to see if she could do anything there.

It was then that she noticed Cadmium. "Oh! Hello!" she said, glad to have something to break the monotony. "How's the water?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Down By The Beach]

A different little unicorn was rather bored. With the departure of most of her close friends and her turning away from her old "hobbies", Night Jewel had found herself rather lacking in things to do. She figured she might as well go by Sandy's beach just to see if she could do anything there.

It was then that she noticed Cadmium. "Oh! Hello!" she said, glad to have something to break the monotony. "How's the water?"

"Aaah...greetings there....The water is fine and lovely,"
    The red pegasus declared as she swam in the direction of Night Jewel.

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Titan in the Playground

[Heartflight's room]

All of a sudden, right the heck out of nowhere, there's a navy blue unicorn with a flat, smooth, pure white mane and tail in the room. Trespassing isn't very nice.

"Are you Heartflight?" The mystery unicorn asks.

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight rubbed her eyes tiredly, pouring over books and newspaper articles. Something about how Smoothie looked yesterday worried her, but she wasn't sure what. Hence why she was going over everything she could to find out. Why, she couldn't quite figure out, but she was getting tired, so maybe she should take a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    [Heartflight's room]

All of a sudden, right the heck out of nowhere, there's a navy blue unicorn with a flat, smooth, pure white mane and tail in the room. Trespassing isn't very nice.

"Are you Heartflight?" The mystery unicorn asks.
    Heartflight froze, looking towards the new unicorn. "Who's asking?" she asked warily.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Titan in the Playground

"Somebody who wants to help you help Smoothie." She says plainly.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Ogre in the Playground

"How did you ... nevermind," Heart said. She hopped onto her desk to be eye-level with the unicorn. "Explain."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Titan in the Playground

Hearg would notice something really weird about the unicorn's eyes. They seemed kinda blank. "I don't want anything bad to happen to her. That's explanation enough. Unless you were wanting me to explain something else?"

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, who you are, for one thing," said Heart. "Also how you know I'm not just some random foal. But what I meant was, what do you know that can help?"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2013-05-13 at 04:57 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm Alamea." She says. "I got my information from a source I'm not allowed yo reveal, and I know a few ways you could help, ranging from simple to complicated and fairly unpleasant." Alamea says to her.

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Ogre in the Playground

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable taking advice from anonymous sources, especially when it comes to friends," said Heart. Well, she was really more of an acquaintance, but close enough. "But ... let's hear them, and I'll make a decision then."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Aaah...greetings there....The water is fine and lovely,"
    The red pegasus declared as she swam in the direction of Night Jewel.
    "Great! Look out!" Night Jewel took a leap and spun around once in the air before splashing down into the lake.

Once she surfaced, she grinned. "So, do you like swimming more than flying? I'd like to hear a comparison from somepony who does both."

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Troll in the Playground

"Great! Look out!" Night Jewel took a leap and spun around once in the air before splashing down into the lake.

Once she surfaced, she grinned. "So, do you like swimming more than flying? I'd like to hear a comparison from somepony who does both."

"I still prefer flying still..or rather lazing on clouds,"
    Cadmium replied with a warm smile as she flipped over on her back and swam closer to Night Jewel. "I won't however deny the fun-ness of swimming."

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "I'm not sure I'm comfortable taking advice from anonymous sources, especially when it comes to friends," said Heart. Well, she was really more of an acquaintance, but close enough. "But ... let's hear them, and I'll make a decision then."
    "The first and simplest is basically, hang out with her, even when you don't want to. Make sure she believes she has friends who won't abandon her. She's somewhat prone to overreacting due to her paranoia.

The next, and far more unpleasant, is spending a day in her hooves. Basically, you would spend the day asleep, and instead experience what it's like to be her for a day, essentially tagging along in her mind and body.

The last, most complicated, and least pleasant would be experiencing her entire life up to this point.

The point here, is that the more you understand about her, the more you can help her, though there are probably a few things about her you won't want to understand, because they can't be fixed.

I'm telling you this, because I've been ordered to protect her at all costs. Smoothie is a very unique pony in that once she decides on a course of action on something she considers important, she will NEVER change her mind. I don't want to see her become something she'll despise because of her unnecessary paranoia, and because of the ultimate result of that." She says in a fairly monotone voice. "You have Smoothie's consent to do any of these you wish." She states.

"Now, any other questions?" Alamea asks.

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I still prefer flying still..or rather lazing on clouds,"
    Cadmium replied with a warm smile as she flipped over on her back and swam closer to Night Jewel. "I won't however deny the fun-ness of swimming."
    "Nice! Maybe I'll get to learn what flying is like some day."

Night Jewel lay back a bit. "I find swimming quite pleasant too. I feel relaxed in the water, and so free..." She then perked her ears up. Being in the water reminded her of something. "Say, do you remember hearing about a treasure being found around this place?"

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Troll in the Playground

"Nice! Maybe I'll get to learn what flying is like some day."

Night Jewel lay back a bit. "I find swimming quite pleasant too. I feel relaxed in the water, and so free..." She then perked her ears up. Being in the water reminded her of something. "Say, do you remember hearing about a treasure being found around this place?"

"Treasure? Can't say I have. Haven't been here too long myself.............Is there treasure? Oooh...a treasure hunt."
    She answered then thought aloud as she then just opted for floating.

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Treasure? Can't say I have. Haven't been here too long myself.............Is there treasure? Oooh...a treasure hunt."
    She answered then thought aloud as she then just opted for floating.
    "Last I heard, there was! Back when I first arrived in town, one of my friends found a pirate's coin in a nearby river. We never did find the rest of the treasure.

"Treasures of other kinds, though? Those are everywhere. Watch."
    Night Jewel took a deep breath, then dove down into the lake. After some time, she came up again holding a small shell. "Not quite as valuable, but still pretty."

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Troll in the Playground

"Last I heard, there was! Back when I first arrived in town, one of my friends found a pirate's coin in a nearby river. We never did find the rest of the treasure.

"Treasures of other kinds, though? Those are everywhere. Watch."
    Night Jewel took a deep breath, then dove down into the lake. After some time, she came up again holding a small shell. "Not quite as valuable, but still pretty."

"So are you going to go 'treasure' diving some more here?"
    She asked as she looked at the shell and smiled.

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Dwarf in the Playground

"So are you going to go 'treasure' diving some more here?"
    She asked as she looked at the shell and smiled.
    "Probably," replied Night Jewel. "I can't think of anything else to do right now. Want to give it a try?"

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "The first and simplest is basically, hang out with her, even when you don't want to. Make sure she believes she has friends who won't abandon her. She's somewhat prone to overreacting due to her paranoia.

The next, and far more unpleasant, is spending a day in her hooves. Basically, you would spend the day asleep, and instead experience what it's like to be her for a day, essentially tagging along in her mind and body.

The last, most complicated, and least pleasant would be experiencing her entire life up to this point.

The point here, is that the more you understand about her, the more you can help her, though there are probably a few things about her you won't want to understand, because they can't be fixed.

I'm telling you this, because I've been ordered to protect her at all costs. Smoothie is a very unique pony in that once she decides on a course of action on something she considers important, she will NEVER change her mind. I don't want to see her become something she'll despise because of her unnecessary paranoia, and because of the ultimate result of that." She says in a fairly monotone voice. "You have Smoothie's consent to do any of these you wish." She states.

"Now, any other questions?" Alamea asks.
    Heart frowned, thinking for a few moments. "Yes," she said. "Who sent you?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heart frowned, thinking for a few moments. "Yes," she said. "Who sent you?"
    "No one sent me. I came because it's what I had to do." She says quite simply and adamantly.