New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Probably," replied Night Jewel. "I can't think of anything else to do right now. Want to give it a try?"
    BTW waiting on you in the foe south thread
    --

"Mmm, sure, even if we don't find anything of super value, its still a fun diving game."
    She said with a smirk.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

"You said you'd been ordered," said Heart. "Who ordered you to do such?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "You said you'd been ordered," said Heart. "Who ordered you to do such?"
    "My master. I apologize, but I can't answer beyond that"

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "My master. I apologize, but I can't answer beyond that"
    "Then please pass this message to your master," said Heart. "Of course I will hang out with her, as will her friends. But I will not consider the other options until I know who is putting them forth."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Then please pass this message to your master," said Heart. "Of course I will hang out with her, as will her friends. But I will not consider the other options until I know who is putting them forth."
    "Very well. I am sorry to have wasted your time. I shall be leaving now." She says, and begins walking away.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Ogre in the Playground

"Very well. I am sorry to have wasted your time. I shall be leaving now." She says, and begins walking away.
    "Not a waste," Heart said. "I've learned quite a bit from our meeting, so thank you."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie knocks on Sandy's door. "Sandy Shores? Are you home?" she calls in.

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie knocks on Sandy's door. "Sandy Shores? Are you home?" she calls in.
    (Doing this scene mostly because I'm aware enough of what Sandy's state will be like in the morning)

[Sandy's Room - Morning]

Those firm knocks on the door creeped their way upstairs, growing and twisting with every inch they traveled, until they burst upon Sandy's eardrums in a cacophony of pounding headaches. The poor stallion's first mistake came when he tried to open his eyes, only to meet searing daylight for his trouble. Groaning loudly, he jammed a pillow over his ears and eyes, yet that infernal racket from downstairs kept on.

Only after the third volley did it occur to him that somepony might be trying to enter his house.

[Outside Sandy's House - Morning]

"Mmmphppph mpph mppph!" Smoothie would easily hear from the other side of the door.

Didn't sound hostile or unwelcoming, and the front door was unlocked...
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie gave the house a quick scan with magic for anything hostile, or anyone. Given that Sandy appeared to be the only one inside, she simply walked in.

"Are you okay, Sandy?" She calls out.

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy's House - Morning]

The front of Sandy's house/shop seemed a mite ill-kept. Papers all over the front counter, dust collecting on his statuettes, and Smoothie could just make out a messy pile of sand through the crack in his workroom door.

Turns out not having magic tended to be bad for the magical sculpture business.

A loud *thump* sounded from upstairs, followed by some rolling about on the floor and some frustrated grousing. "Upstairs!" Sandy called from...well, upstairs.

And then, much quieter: "I am suffering from the side-effects of over-consumption of cider, but am otherwise unharmed...augh shush me you're talkin' too loud..."

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy's House - Morning]

The front of Sandy's house/shop seemed a mite ill-kept. Papers all over the front counter, dust collecting on his statuettes, and Smoothie could just make out a messy pile of sand through the crack in his workroom door.

Turns out not having magic tended to be bad for the magical sculpture business.

A loud *thump* sounded from upstairs, followed by some rolling about on the floor and some frustrated grousing. "Upstairs!" Sandy called from...well, upstairs.

And then, much quieter: "I am suffering from the side-effects of over-consumption of cider, but am otherwise unharmed...augh shush me you're talkin' too loud..."
    Smoothie didn't quite manage to hear that, for she was downstairs, and he was upstairs, and he was whispering.

She walked upstairs, and found Sandy.

Okay, he must be drunk and hungover at the same time, because Smoothie looks way too tall to be Smoothie.

Wait, no, that's probably just a growth spurt.

"What happened to you?" She asked, not really familiar with the symptoms of being hungover.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie didn't quite manage to hear that, for she was downstairs, and he was upstairs, and he was whispering.

She walked upstairs, and found Sandy.

Okay, he must be drunk and hungover at the same time, because Smoothie looks way too tall to be Smoothie.

Wait, no, that's probably just a growth spurt.

"What happened to you?" She asked, not really familiar with the symptoms of being hungover.
    She'd find Sandy entangled in his blankets and bedsheets, with only his head and the odd leg sticking out. The stallion looked as though he'd been run over by a carriage, the ponies driving the carriage, and then all the luggage on the carriage had fallen off right on his head. His mane was a sight, his eyes were bloodshot and unfocused, and he even looked a tad green about the cheeks. He winced as she spoke, folding down his ears for protection. "Please, not so loud..." he moaned pitifully.

Shaking himself off, he tried to focus on the shifting, too-tall form of Smoothie before him. "I...I don't know. Feels like m'head's been put through a blender..." He held his temples in a vain attempt to stop his pounding headache. "Nghh...an' I only stuck t'light cider last night..."

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Ettin in the Playground

[Silverpine - The Clunker]
    The dastardly Lady Adventura Gearstride has spirited away the good Silverpine the moment the group had touched down in Bridle Shores, holding his sweet pony lips hostage all night.

Thus it was on the floor of the admittedly cramped interior of the mech that Silverpine found himself come morning, complete with a dull aching headache from the cider-fest they had earlier. The pegasus groaned softly as he turned to his side, a corner of his mind wondering why the bed was so hard, but his body unwilling to investigate the exact cause of this anomaly.

[Icy Touch - Town]
    A certain bored ice mage could be found wandering the streets of the town.

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    [Silverpine - The Clunker]
    The dastardly Lady Adventura Gearstride has spirited away the good Silverpine the moment the group had touched down in Bridle Shores, holding his sweet pony lips hostage all night.

Thus it was on the floor of the admittedly cramped interior of the mech that Silverpine found himself come morning, complete with a dull aching headache from the cider-fest they had earlier. The pegasus groaned softly as he turned to his side, a corner of his mind wondering why the bed was so hard, but his body unwilling to investigate the exact cause of this anomaly.

"Mmm, good morning babe.."
    Gearstride purred as she looked down at Silverpine from atop the bed with a book, she seemed to have had taken on some light reading, possibly waking up earlier. "How's the floor?" She laughed and placed her book down.
    ------

Fox Trot

When Fox had gotten home last night, unsupervised, he didn't even make it to the bed and he didn't even lock his door either, thankfully it was just Bridle Shores. He stirred on the couch, tired, body aching from all that dancing and partying. He never felt this way since some of the after parties he and his dance troupe would have after shows. He continued to lay helplessly with a huge dash of laziness on the couch with his eyes closed trying to get back to sleep. The day could wait since he had a date with the couch he couldn't possibly abandon right now.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Mmm, good morning babe.."
    Gearstride purred as she looked down at Silverpine from atop the bed with a book, she seemed to have had taken on some light reading, possibly waking up earlier. "How's the floor?" She laughed and placed her book down.
    "... floor?" Even the word didn't register until a few pregnant seconds later. The pegasus eyes snap open, his hoof prodding the metal floor with more detail. "... ow. No wonder my back is sore." He sat up with a yawn, stretching his wings a little and then leaned over to nuzzle his marefriend sleepily. "Morning to you too, Gear."

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Troll in the Playground

"... floor?" Even the word didn't register until a few pregnant seconds later. The pegasus eyes snap open, his hoof prodding the metal floor with more detail. "... ow. No wonder my back is sore." He sat up with a yawn, stretching his wings a little and then leaned over to nuzzle his marefriend sleepily. "Morning to you too, Gear."
    She smiled and gladly accepted his nuzzle and then patted the bed for him to join her. "I find the bed much more comfortable than ye olde floor. So did ya have fun last night babe? Details, I desire them." She grinned.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Ettin in the Playground

She smiled and gladly accepted his nuzzle and then patted the bed for him to join her. "I find the bed much more comfortable than ye olde floor. So did ya have fun last night babe? Details, I desire them." She grinned.
    Silverpine chuckled and scrambled onto the bed onto her side, wrapping a wing around and nuzzling again. "Oh, definitely. Which part you'd like to hear first?"

(For the sake of the time bubbles, gonna leave this vague. )

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine chuckled and scrambled onto the bed onto her side, wrapping a wing around and nuzzling again. "Oh, definitely. Which part you'd like to hear first?"

(For the sake of the time bubbles, gonna leave this vague. )

"Start from the beginning, how was Filly? Haven't been there in two years...anyways, yea, how was it?"
    She asked and cuddled up against him.

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Ettin in the Playground

"Start from the beginning, how was Filly? Haven't been there in two years...anyways, yea, how was it?"
    She asked and cuddled up against him.
    "If by how was it you mean how it changed, I can't say. Though yeah, It seemed pretty big, prosperous and definitely a far cry from Bridle Shores. Everypony seemed like they were in a hurry," he replied. He went on to describe the various sights he had seen.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-06-21 at 02:20 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Titan in the Playground

She'd find Sandy entangled in his blankets and bedsheets, with only his head and the odd leg sticking out. The stallion looked as though he'd been run over by a carriage, the ponies driving the carriage, and then all the luggage on the carriage had fallen off right on his head. His mane was a sight, his eyes were bloodshot and unfocused, and he even looked a tad green about the cheeks. He winced as she spoke, folding down his ears for protection. "Please, not so loud..." he moaned pitifully.

Shaking himself off, he tried to focus on the shifting, too-tall form of Smoothie before him. "I...I don't know. Feels like m'head's been put through a blender..." He held his temples in a vain attempt to stop his pounding headache. "Nghh...an' I only stuck t'light cider last night..."
    Smoothie's horn glowed for a few seconds, and the effects of the hangover would completely disappear. "That better?" She asked him.

Nope, still really tall.

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Troll in the Playground

"If by how was it you mean how it changed, I can't say. Though yeah, It seemed pretty big, prosperous and definitely a far cry from Bridle Shores. Everypony seemed like they were in a hurry," he replied. He went on to describe the various sights he had seen.
    She chuckled at his little story and gave light affections. "So how was the game? Who won?"

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ettin in the Playground

She chuckled at his little story and gave light affections. "So how was the game? Who won?"
    "We... ah... kinda missed the second half of the show. We did kinda join the Manehattan Manes in the afterparty though. Boy ho, that was something alright..." Silverpine shifted uneasily, not exactly sure how to relay the Snow Angel incident.

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Troll in the Playground

"We... ah... kinda missed the second half of the show. We did kinda join the Manehattan Manes in the afterparty though. Boy ho, that was something alright..." Silverpine shifted uneasily, not exactly sure how to relay the Snow Angel incident.

"Huh? What happened? Did you get beamed in the head with a ball and have to be sent to the emergency for a while?"
    She laughed.

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie's horn glowed for a few seconds, and the effects of the hangover would completely disappear. "That better?" She asked him.

Nope, still really tall.
    In a wave of magic, the aches, the pains, the pounding head, the sensitive eyes, the dry mouth, all the woes of the cider-drinker are washed away. Sandy blinked in surprise, and attempted to get himself upright; success, and not a hint of unsteady knees. "That's...much better! Thank y'kindly Miss...Smoothie?"

He peered at the tall unicorn (and her taller hat) before him. He rubbed his eyes, blinked, and peered again. "But I think my eyes are still all out of sorts; y'look all...stretchy."

(Will respond in the Time Bubble later.)

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Titan in the Playground

In a wave of magic, the aches, the pains, the pounding head, the sensitive eyes, the dry mouth, all the woes of the cider-drinker are washed away. Sandy blinked in surprise, and attempted to get himself upright; success, and not a hint of unsteady knees. "That's...much better! Thank y'kindly Miss...Smoothie?"

He peered at the tall unicorn (and her taller hat) before him. He rubbed his eyes, blinked, and peered again. "But I think my eyes are still all out of sorts; y'look all...stretchy."

(Will respond in the Time Bubble later.)
    "No, I just had a really big growth spurt for some reason." Smoothie says. "Now that you aren't hungover, how are you?" She asked. Don't ask why she knows that spell. I don't think any of us want to know.

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Ettin in the Playground

"Huh? What happened? Did you get beamed in the head with a ball and have to be sent to the emergency for a while?"
    She laughed.
    "Haha not really. It's more of a Sandy problem... we kinda got swept up in that." If Gear pried further, Silverpine would eventually tell the entire tale, in dribs and drabs and much prodding.

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Titan in the Playground

"Haha not really. It's more of a Sandy problem... we kinda got swept up in that." If Gear pried further, Silverpine would eventually tell the entire tale, in dribs and drabs and much prodding.
    On the other side of town, Sandy's nose itched, as if somepony were about to blurt out a deeply personal matter to somepony with few reservations about teasing.

"No, I just had a really big growth spurt for some reason." Smoothie says. "Now that you aren't hungover, how are you?" She asked. Don't ask why she knows that spell. I don't think any of us want to know.
    Sandy took another look, this time sans the assumption his eyes were going bad, and gave a low whistle. "Shoot, you're growin' up awful fast. Won't be right t'call you a filly soon, I bet."

His nose twitched at her question, and the hapless pegasus tried to keep his mind firmly in the present. "Well...nothin' else hurts, I slept real well," his wings fluttered and re-settled nervously. "So I suppose I'm doin' alright this mornin'. How about you? What brings you t'my neck of th' woods?"

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh wow...so he had himself a little love back in ye olde days?...That's cute....though not so much the crazy ex stuff and chucking into tornadoes, that was a little...overkill."
    Gearstride lightly chuckled. "Well at least I don't have to worry about that, right Mister Silverpine?[/i]" She grinned and laid on his belly placing her hooves at the top of his small pony shoulders and nuzzled his chin.

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh wow...so he had himself a little love back in ye olde days?...That's cute....though not so much the crazy ex stuff and chucking into tornadoes, that was a little...overkill."
    Gearstride lightly chuckled. "Well at least I don't have to worry about that, right Mister Silverpine?[/i]" She grinned and laid on his belly placing her hooves at the top of his small pony shoulders and nuzzled his chin.
    Silverpine laughed, and nuzzled her back tenderly. "Of course not, Lady Gearstride. You know me to be a stallion of my words. You were the first, and the last to capture my heart, and it shall be yours forever," he said with a ham-inducing smile, wrapping his forelegs around her own shoulders.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine laughed, and nuzzled her back tenderly. "Of course not, Lady Gearstride. You know me to be a stallion of my words. You were the first, and the last to capture my heart, and it shall be yours forever," he said with a ham-inducing smile, wrapping his forelegs around her own shoulders.

"Oh goodness...I think I'm getting the vapors here,"
    She faux swooned and giggled and lightly kissed his muzzle. "So what happened afterward?"