New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh goodness...I think I'm getting the vapors here,"
    She faux swooned and giggled and lightly kissed his muzzle. "So what happened afterward?"
    Silverpine laughed heartily. "Well, after that? After that, we got a personal invite to the after party, by the Captain of the Wonderbolts herself." In the interest of the time bubble, the specifics shall remain unsaid.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine laughed heartily. "Well, after that? After that, we got a personal invite to the after party, by the Captain of the Wonderbolts herself." In the interest of the time bubble, the specifics shall remain unsaid.

"Spitfire? She's a hot one ain't she? A little feisty once you get to know her hahah. Anyways, wow, sounds like you lot got a nice little reward for all the previous drama..that's awesome."
    She lightly chuckled and nuzzled his muzzle again. "I missed ya some bits whilst you were gone. But I managed." She crooked smirked and then moved to sit up on the bed.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Ettin in the Playground

"Spitfire? She's a hot one ain't she? A little feisty once you get to know her hahah. Anyways, wow, sounds like you lot got a nice little reward for all the previous drama..that's awesome."
    She lightly chuckled and nuzzled his muzzle again. "I missed ya some bits whilst you were gone. But I managed." She crooked smirked and then moved to sit up on the bed.
    "Feisty is right," Silverpine said with a chuckle, before he blinked. "Wait, you knew Spitfire?"

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Troll in the Playground

"Feisty is right," Silverpine said with a chuckle, before he blinked. "Wait, you knew Spitfire?"

"Kinda...she probably doesn't remember me...had a bit too much cider if you know what I mean.."
    She mischievously grinned. "It was a few years ago at a high end fancy party I flirted my way into in Manehatten, the Wonderbolts were special guests as usual. Managed to steal her away for a chat...I was this close to acquiring some HPK but then there was some sort of pie incident with Soarin that called Spitfire away. So close to getting Famous HPK Bingo hahahah." She laughed.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Ettin in the Playground

"Kinda...she probably doesn't remember me...had a bit too much cider if you know what I mean.."
    She mischievously grinned. "It was a few years ago at a high end fancy party I flirted my way into in Manehatten, the Wonderbolts were special guests as usual. Managed to steal her away for a chat...I was this close to acquiring some HPK but then there was some sort of pie incident with Soarin that called Spitfire away. So close to getting Famous HPK Bingo hahahah." She laughed.
    "Oh wow. I didn't know you were that close," he said with a chuckle, nuzzling her, tickling her a little with a wingtip. "So what now?" he asked, grinning.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    On the other side of town, Sandy's nose itched, as if somepony were about to blurt out a deeply personal matter to somepony with few reservations about teasing.

Sandy took another look, this time sans the assumption his eyes were going bad, and gave a low whistle. "Shoot, you're growin' up awful fast. Won't be right t'call you a filly soon, I bet."
    "My birthday where I'm officially considered an adult, and therefore a mare, is in 2 days, so no, it would not." Smoothie states rather factually.

His nose twitched at her question, and the hapless pegasus tried to keep his mind firmly in the present. "Well...nothin' else hurts, I slept real well," his wings fluttered and re-settled nervously. "So I suppose I'm doin' alright this mornin'. How about you? What brings you t'my neck of th' woods?"
    "Oh, I'm here to invite you to my birthday party the day after tomorrow." Smoothie says, again rather factually. She certainly doesn't seem to treat the day with any actual joy. More seems like she's dreading it, if anything.

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh wow. I didn't know you were that close," he said with a chuckle, nuzzling her, tickling her a little with a wingtip. "So what now?" he asked, grinning.

"Mmmm...well..I could do with some HPK but...I do also want to go have a proper breakfast, if you're up for it babe,"
    Gearstride replied lightly giggling from the ticklish wing.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm...well..I could do with some HPK but...I do also want to go have a proper breakfast, if you're up for it babe,"
    Gearstride replied lightly giggling from the ticklish wing.
    His stomach rumbled. A sure sign of approval. "Oh, definitely." Silverpine gave her a light peck on the cheek, then slid off the bed. "I'm craving for some pancakes. That okay?" he said with a grin, stretching his wings out a little.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "My birthday where I'm officially considered an adult, and therefore a mare, is in 2 days, so no, it would not." Smoothie states rather factually.

"Oh, I'm here to invite you to my birthday party the day after tomorrow." Smoothie says, again rather factually. She certainly doesn't seem to treat the day with any actual joy. More seems like she's dreading it, if anything.
    "Oh, no kiddin'? I'd be happy t'come. " A personal invitation to a birthday party? Not a bad way to start the morning. Or rather, it would be, if he weren't the most excited pony in the room. Sandy's little smile turned around into a little frown. "There...ain't nothin' wrong with me comin', is there?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, no kiddin'? I'd be happy t'come. " A personal invitation to a birthday party? Not a bad way to start the morning. Or rather, it would be, if he weren't the most excited pony in the room. Sandy's little smile turned around into a little frown. "There...ain't nothin' wrong with me comin', is there?"
    "No. Why would there be?" Smoothie asked him, perplexed.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Troll in the Playground

His stomach rumbled. A sure sign of approval. "Oh, definitely." Silverpine gave her a light peck on the cheek, then slid off the bed. "I'm craving for some pancakes. That okay?" he said with a grin, stretching his wings out a little.

"That's fine by me, maybe I'll have me some fruit pancakes....anyways...yea..its all good, I do like me HPK on a full stomach hahah.."
    She laughed, kissed his cheek back and scampered off the bed and to her dresser to get ready a bit.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ettin in the Playground

"That's fine by me, maybe I'll have me some fruit pancakes....anyways...yea..its all good, I do like me HPK on a full stomach hahah.."
    She laughed, kissed his cheek back and scampered off the bed and to her dresser to get ready a bit.
    Silverpine chuckled, and got himself busy making himself looking somewhat more presentable. Combing down his bedmane, preening his wings a little and all that jazz, before trotting outside to wait for Gear.

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Titan in the Playground

"No. Why would there be?" Smoothie asked him, perplexed.
    "Oh. Er, well, I wouldn't think there would be, it's just..."

In a flash, the enraged face of Snow Angel appeared before him. Sandy started and fell silent a moment, his mind racing over the events of last night, and how a little moment of dishonesty created a big problem.

"...y'seemed a bit...reluctant. Like y'didn't really...want t'invite me." He said with visible effort. "I-I could be wrong! Maybe...maybe y'stepped your hoof in somethin', an' you're still grumpy from that, or maybe your hat went through th' wash wrong, or..."

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh. Er, well, I wouldn't think there would be, it's just..."

In a flash, the enraged face of Snow Angel appeared before him. Sandy started and fell silent a moment, his mind racing over the events of last night, and how a little moment of dishonesty created a big problem.

"...y'seemed a bit...reluctant. Like y'didn't really...want t'invite me." He said with visible effort. "I-I could be wrong! Maybe...maybe y'stepped your hoof in somethin', an' you're still grumpy from that, or maybe your hat went through th' wash wrong, or..."
    I despise partie. I've never been to one I liked, and the only reason I'm throwing one is because I made that deal with the doppelgangers and I'm not sure what will happen if I break the deal.It has nothing to do with you, it's that I have to throw a party in the first place."

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine chuckled, and got himself busy making himself looking somewhat more presentable. Combing down his bedmane, preening his wings a little and all that jazz, before trotting outside to wait for Gear.

"Lead the way babe~"
    She purred as she appeared next to him, her mane did up in its usual with a touch of intentional dishevelment when it came to her bangs.

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Ettin in the Playground

"Lead the way babe~"
    She purred as she appeared next to him, her mane did up in its usual with a touch of intentional dishevelment when it came to her bangs.
    And thus Silverpine did lead them to the nearest cafe for some pancakes. Perhaps other ponies were also up and about to run into them. *hint*hint*

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Titan in the Playground

I despise partie. I've never been to one I liked, and the only reason I'm throwing one is because I made that deal with the doppelgangers and I'm not sure what will happen if I break the deal.It has nothing to do with you, it's that I have to throw a party in the first place."
    "Oh." Even though it wasn't his fault, Sandy's ears drooped at her attitude. Not having even one good birthday party? That was just wrong. He'd have to fix that. "Well...I'll be comin', you can count on it. Anythin' else I should know?"

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Troll in the Playground

And thus Silverpine did lead them to the nearest cafe for some pancakes. Perhaps other ponies were also up and about to run into them. *hint*hint*
    More like craaash~

"AAAh..nutters..look out below..!"
    A voice called out from above, looking above there was a red pegasus with a bobcut and basket racing towards them in a panic. There was also a mess of tubes of paint and other art supplies the mare was trying to catch in her basket.

"Of course this happens, babe,"
    Gearstride said with a lopsided smirk before pushing her love to the side.

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh." Even though it wasn't his fault, Sandy's ears drooped at her attitude. Not having even one good birthday party? That was just wrong. He'd have to fix that. "Well...I'll be comin', you can count on it. Anythin' else I should know?"
    "I don't care if you're not going to get me a present, but if you're not, tell me now. If you do, don't get me a book unless it's extremely rare and obscure, and don't get me anything related to the princesses." Smoothie decided to take a look around at everything Sandy had in order to maybe get a good idea for a present for him. She had to get him a present if he was getting her one, right?

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Ettin in the Playground

More like craaash~

"AAAh..nutters..look out below..!"
    A voice called out from above, looking above there was a red pegasus with a bobcut and basket racing towards them in a panic. There was also a mess of tubes of paint and other art supplies the mare was trying to catch in her basket.

"Of course this happens, babe,"
    Gearstride said with a lopsided smirk before pushing her love to the side.
    Silverpine yelped, and found himself tumbling to the ground, his wings splaying open by reflex and of course getting a few tubes of paint splashing all over him even though Gear managed to save him from the worst of it.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't care if you're not going to get me a present, but if you're not, tell me now. If you do, don't get me a book unless it's extremely rare and obscure, and don't get me anything related to the princesses." Smoothie decided to take a look around at everything Sandy had in order to maybe get a good idea for a present for him. She had to get him a present if he was getting her one, right?
    Sandy's own room was a tidy affair, apart from the messed-up bed. A wardrobe to keep what clothes he had, a bookshelf with some books on the history of Equestria, the Princesses, and a ton on earth magic and beach maintenance. On his nightstand, a picture of a much younger - and adorkable - Sandy stood on a beach with what was presumably his parents, and next to that was a messily sculpted unicorn pony in the midst of casting a spell. Apart from a few other beach tools - a shovel, a rake, etc. - the room contained no other clues.

She might remember that his workroom downstairs was filled with messy piles of sand. Apparently, sculpting without a horn was rather difficult...

"O...okay?" Were Sandy a tad more awake, that bit about the Princesses might've gone questioned. But this morning, he had enough on his mind to not add the personal gripes of a friend against the Princess. "I'll be gettin' you a present, that's for sure. Can't go t'a birthday party an' not get th' birthday mare a present."

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine yelped, and found himself tumbling to the ground, his wings splaying open by reflex and of course getting a few tubes of paint splashing all over him even though Gear managed to save him from the worst of it.

"Aw chicken feathers...I'm so sorry about that,"
    The red pegasus swooped down and landed near the two. Gearstride herself got the brunt of what Silverpine didn't and had herself a spotty coat of blues and reds.

"Uh...heh...hey...What's red, blue and green all over? Me,"
    Gearstride chuckled and shook off some of it from her mane with a quick shake. "Uh..nah...its cool...the morning needed some bonus excitement I guess heh."

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy's own room was a tidy affair, apart from the messed-up bed. A wardrobe to keep what clothes he had, a bookshelf with some books on the history of Equestria, the Princesses, and a ton on earth magic and beach maintenance. On his nightstand, a picture of a much younger - and adorkable - Sandy stood on a beach with what was presumably his parents, and next to that was a messily sculpted unicorn pony in the midst of casting a spell. Apart from a few other beach tools - a shovel, a rake, etc. - the room contained no other clues.

She might remember that his workroom downstairs was filled with messy piles of sand. Apparently, sculpting without a horn was rather difficult...

"O...okay?" Were Sandy a tad more awake, that bit about the Princesses might've gone questioned. But this morning, he had enough on his mind to not add the personal gripes of a friend against the Princess. "I'll be gettin' you a present, that's for sure. Can't go t'a birthday party an' not get th' birthday mare a present."
    "Alright, thanks. I suppose that's everything. I didn't have any other questions, offers, notifications or such things, so I'll be on my way." Smoothie says, and begins walking out the door.

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Ettin in the Playground

"Aw chicken feathers...I'm so sorry about that,"
    The red pegasus swooped down and landed near the two. Gearstride herself got the brunt of what Silverpine didn't and had herself a spotty coat of blues and reds.

"Uh...heh...hey...What's red, blue and green all over? Me,"
    Gearstride chuckled and shook off some of it from her mane with a quick shake. "Uh..nah...its cool...the morning needed some bonus excitement I guess heh."
    "I suppose said red, blue, green pony had enough excitement?" Silverpine said dryly, shaking off some of the quickly drying paint himself. "Because this purple, white, orange pony could now use another bath."

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Troll in the Playground

"I suppose said red, blue, green pony had enough excitement?" Silverpine said dryly, shaking off some of the quickly drying paint himself. "Because this purple, white, orange pony could now use another bath."

"I am..very very sorry about that...shoot,"
    The red pegasus frowned as she quickly picked up the tubes that had spilled their paint on the pair.

"Mmmm, maybe we should bathe together babe,"
    Gearstride grinned at Silverpine causing the red pegasus look at the pair awkwardly now.

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Ettin in the Playground

"I am..very very sorry about that...shoot,"
    The red pegasus frowned as she quickly picked up the tubes that had spilled their paint on the pair.

"Mmmm, maybe we should bathe together babe,"
    Gearstride grinned at Silverpine causing the red pegasus look at the pair awkwardly now.
    Silverpine playfully poked Gearstride's sides with a paint-splattered wing. "Shush, not in public." He smiled a little abashedly at the new pony. "Sorry, she can be... quite forward. No harm done either way, I suppose." He grimaced a little as he looked back on his colourful body now. "... mostly." Still, he kept his smile. "Never seen you around before. You must be new. Name's Silverpine, the town's schoolteacher." He offered her a purple stained hoof.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, thanks. I suppose that's everything. I didn't have any other questions, offers, notifications or such things, so I'll be on my way." Smoothie says, and begins walking out the door.
    "Alright, I'll be seein' you later, then!" Sandy escorted his unexpected guest back downstairs and out the door. Didn't want to be rude, after all.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine playfully poked Gearstride's sides with a paint-splattered wing. "Shush, not in public." He smiled a little abashedly at the new pony. "Sorry, she can be... quite forward. No harm done either way, I suppose." He grimaced a little as he looked back on his colourful body now. "... mostly." Still, he kept his smile. "Never seen you around before. You must be new. Name's Silverpine, the town's schoolteacher." He offered her a purple stained hoof.

Gearstride just grinned and ribbed Silverpine's side.

"Cadmium, Cadmium Red,"
    The red pegasus shook his hoof, thankful for a distraction from the awkwardness of yea well. "I've only been here for a couple of days, and by that I mean two, I originally hail from Canterlot."

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, I'll be seein' you later, then!" Sandy escorted his unexpected guest back downstairs and out the door. Didn't want to be rude, after all.
    Smoothie would actually end up just teleporting away. It's how she got around most days.

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie would actually end up just teleporting away. It's how she got around most days.
    Sandy was left standing awkwardly at the top of his staircase, a Smoothie-shaped empty space at his side. Darn magic. Always made things tricky.

The little stallion tidied himself up, got his bed straightened, and headed down to his kitchen. A simple breakfast of oatmeal would fit the ticket nicely. As he cooked and ate, he pondered the events of last night. At least, those that he could remember. Seeing Snow for the first time in practically ages, scheming to see her without letting the other stallions catch onto their history, his utter botching of the meet-up, nearly getting tossed into a tornado...

...why couldn't he have chosen those parts to forget?

If you never remembered when you did wrong, you'd never do right.

Sandy sighed, stirring his oatmeal half-heartedly. He suddenly didn't feel very hungry.