New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride just grinned and ribbed Silverpine's side.

"Cadmium, Cadmium Red,"
    The red pegasus shook his hoof, thankful for a distraction from the awkwardness of yea well. "I've only been here for a couple of days, and by that I mean two, I originally hail from Canterlot."
    "Oh a Canterlot pony? What brings the likes of you down here?" Silverpine said, grinning as he shook vigorously, before letting her hoof go.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Oh a Canterlot pony? What brings the likes of you down here?" Silverpine said, grinning as he shook vigorously, before letting her hoof go.

Silverpine's hoofshake sent vibrations through her whole body and she shook her head to regain her composure.

"I seek inspiration."

"What?"

"Inspiration. I am an artist who came in search of inspiration."

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Ettin in the Playground

Silverpine's hoofshake sent vibrations through her whole body and she shook her head to regain her composure.

"I seek inspiration."

"What?"

"Inspiration. I am an artist who came in search of inspiration."
    (Sorry! Thought I responded.)

"I'm afraid inspiration don't grow on trees around Bridle Shores," Silverpine said, blinking.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Troll in the Playground

(Sorry! Thought I responded.)

"I'm afraid inspiration don't grow on trees around Bridle Shores," Silverpine said, blinking.

"I beg to differ actually, if you saw a grand magnificent elder tree, trunk as large as a barn, branches as thick as ponies, their limbs crawling up towards the sky, shading the earth in a thick canopy of green, a majestic sight would no doubt draw inspiration."
    She dramatically said with a theatrical flourish. "No offense but such a comment is....I don't know...it annoys and rustles my jimmies for reasons." She scrunched her muzzle.

"Anyways, sorry...ahem...well...I came here to see the beautiful sandscapes by the lake...but at that time...well anyways, the lake was quite nice but I needed both pieces but alas!."

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Ettin in the Playground

"I beg to differ actually, if you saw a grand magnificent elder tree, trunk as large as a barn, branches as thick as ponies, their limbs crawling up towards the sky, shading the earth in a thick canopy of green, a majestic sight would no doubt draw inspiration."
    She dramatically said with a theatrical flourish. "No offense but such a comment is....I don't know...it annoys and rustles my jimmies for reasons." She scrunched her muzzle.

"Anyways, sorry...ahem...well...I came here to see the beautiful sandscapes by the lake...but at that time...well anyways, the lake was quite nice but I needed both pieces but alas!."
    Sandscapes...? It took Silverpine some time to remember what a sandscape was, before realising she just meant the beach. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, our friend Sandy had a little accident and wasn't able to upkeep the beach like he used to."

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Troll in the Playground

Sandscapes...? It took Silverpine some time to remember what a sandscape was, before realising she just meant the beach. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, our friend Sandy had a little accident and wasn't able to upkeep the beach like he used to."

"I know..I was able to meet him,"
    She sighed and swooned. It was then quiet for a while as Cadmium stood there glancing about not sure what to say next. "Uhm, well, it was nice meeting you two, sorry again about the paint bit."

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Ettin in the Playground

"I know..I was able to meet him,"
    She sighed and swooned. It was then quiet for a while as Cadmium stood there glancing about not sure what to say next. "Uhm, well, it was nice meeting you two, sorry again about the paint bit."
    Silverpine gestured for her to stop. "Not so fast, Miss. I think you still owe us something for this." He let himself pause just enough to make Cadmium nervous, before continuing. "How about breakfast with us?"

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine gestured for her to stop. "Not so fast, Miss. I think you still owe us something for this." He let himself pause just enough to make Cadmium nervous, before continuing. "How about breakfast with us?"

"Hauh? Uh what..ah...well this was unexpected.....you know..what...sure okay, I'll do it, thank you for the offer,"
    She smiled and then let out an ooomph as Gearstride surprised thumped her on her back.

"You made a wise choice."
    She grinned.

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Titan in the Playground

[Beach]

One soul-searching bowl of oatmeal later, Sandy emerged from his house, a few beach-combing tools slung over his back. Sure, without magic, he couldn't give the beach any proper work, but he could do what he could.

Besides. A walk of the beach would do his troubled mind a power of good...
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hauh? Uh what..ah...well this was unexpected.....you know..what...sure okay, I'll do it, thank you for the offer,"
    She smiled and then let out an ooomph as Gearstride surprised thumped her on her back.

"You made a wise choice."
    She grinned.
    So along Cadmium was dragged towards the unspecified cafe mentioned earlier. Perhaps the merry trio might run into somepony else along the way. If not, they'll eventually find themselves be seated in a quaint cafe, pancakes and what-not duitbly ordered.

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Troll in the Playground

So along Cadmium was dragged towards the unspecified cafe mentioned earlier. Perhaps the merry trio might run into somepony else along the way. If not, they'll eventually find themselves be seated in a quaint cafe, pancakes and what-not duitbly ordered.

"Hey babe, remind me to buy a can of whip cream from the market,"
    Gearstride lazily grinned as she leaned against Silverpine in the booth. Cadmium sat across the two as she sipped her apple juice and watched the two in amusement.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey babe, remind me to buy a can of whip cream from the market,"
    Gearstride lazily grinned as she leaned against Silverpine in the booth. Cadmium sat across the two as she sipped her apple juice and watched the two in amusement.
    Silverpine was laying into the pancakes the moment it arrived, his wings fluttering slightly in his excitement. He paused a moment when Gear said her thing. "Huh, whipped cream? Whatever for?" he asked, swallowing his food.

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine was laying into the pancakes the moment it arrived, his wings fluttering slightly in his excitement. He paused a moment when Gear said her thing. "Huh, whipped cream? Whatever for?" he asked, swallowing his food.
    She smirked and placed her hoof on one of his wings and leaned and whispered in hushed tones.

"For an ice cream sundae."

Cadmium watched the two and puffed her cheeks and feigned interest in her glass of apple juice.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Ettin in the Playground

She smirked and placed her hoof on one of his wings and leaned and whispered in hushed tones.

"For an ice cream sundae."

Cadmium watched the two and puffed her cheeks and feigned interest in her glass of apple juice.
    The hoof on the wing felt nice. Electrifying in fact. It fluttered a litte more in response, though the stallion was staring at Gear blankly. "Ice cream sundae? Couldn't we just get that on our way back?"

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Troll in the Playground

The hoof on the wing felt nice. Electrifying in fact. It fluttered a litte more in response, though the stallion was staring at Gear blankly. "Ice cream sundae? Couldn't we just get that on our way back?"

"We could...but we could also make our own at the Clunker or the civic center without the limits of those at the ice cream stand..shope..whatever,"
    She grinned and touched his wing again for reasons.

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Ettin in the Playground

"We could...but we could also make our own at the Clunker or the civic center without the limits of those at the ice cream stand..shope..whatever,"
    She grinned and touched his wing again for reasons.
    "But I don't know the first thing about making ice cream," Silverpine replied, still blinking in confusion. His wing again fluttered under Gear's insistent stroking, making the pegasus redden slightly, but he kept his composure, in view of guests, ie. Cadmium.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Troll in the Playground

"But I don't know the first thing about making ice cream," Silverpine replied, still blinking in confusion. His wing again fluttered under Gear's insistent stroking, making the pegasus redden slightly, but he kept his composure, in view of guests, ie. Cadmium.
    "Babe...don't be silly...we buy a tub of ice cream to have all the scoops we want, buy a bunch of bananas, some cherries, the whipped cream and we're golden." She grinned and put her hoof back on the table to draw in her drink and sipped it.

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Ettin in the Playground

"Babe...don't be silly...we buy a tub of ice cream to have all the scoops we want, buy a bunch of bananas, some cherries, the whipped cream and we're golden." She grinned and put her hoof back on the table to draw in her drink and sipped it.
    "Oh. Huh, that sounds... kinda nice. I think." Silverpine's voice was dubious, but he seemed willing to go with it. He flashed a smile at Cadmium. "So anyway, what do you do back in Canterlot? Painting? Sculpture? Any masterpieces to speak of?"

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh. Huh, that sounds... kinda nice. I think." Silverpine's voice was dubious, but he seemed willing to go with it. He flashed a smile at Cadmium. "So anyway, what do you do back in Canterlot? Painting? Sculpture? Any masterpieces to speak of?"

"My trade is painting though once in a while I like to dabble in some avant garde sculptures, I recently had a gallery show, and now I just want to figure out how to top myself,"
    Cadmium said and drank some more tea as her eyes surveyed the little eatery.

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Ettin in the Playground

"My trade is painting though once in a while I like to dabble in some avant garde sculptures, I recently had a gallery show, and now I just want to figure out how to top myself,"
    Cadmium said and drank some more tea as her eyes surveyed the little eatery.
    It was a dinky eatery. Typical of a small-town diner, really. A few other NPC ponies in the background having their breakfast. The smell of coffee, pancakes and other dishwashing liquid lingering in the air.

"Planning to create your next masterpiece here then?" Silverpine said, as he scarfed down yet another pancake.

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Troll in the Playground

It was a dinky eatery. Typical of a small-town diner, really. A few other NPC ponies in the background having their breakfast. The smell of coffee, pancakes and other dishwashing liquid lingering in the air.

"Planning to create your next masterpiece here then?" Silverpine said, as he scarfed down yet another pancake.

"That is what I am hoping to do, top myself, raise my bar, beat my own self, not literally of course."
    She said with a laugh and shook her head.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Ettin in the Playground

"That is what I am hoping to do, top myself, raise my bar, beat my own self, not literally of course."
    She said with a laugh and shook her head.
    "Huh, well, since you said the beach isn't up to your standards... have you tried the forest and mountains? I hear the view is quite good up there, but I haven't actually went to see myself," Silverpine said.

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Troll in the Playground

"I have not...I really had...my sights set on the beach...anyways, I find myself wanting to help the beach tender, though I myself do not have my trade in beach tending,"
    She sighed and sipped.

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Troll in the Playground

The Beach

Speaking of the beach...A certain pair of over-eager ponies trotted merrily down that way. As always, they were completely oblivious to anything that might concern them...Mostly. In fact, they were there to see how Sandy was doing -- they had promised to try and help him in their own way, after all.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Ettin in the Playground

"I have not...I really had...my sights set on the beach...anyways, I find myself wanting to help the beach tender, though I myself do not have my trade in beach tending,"
    She sighed and sipped.
    Silverpine took a sip of his coffee. "Beach... tender? Oh, you mean Sandy. Yeah, well, um, he had something of an... unfortunate accident. Couldn't really take care of the beach like he used to."

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    The Beach

Speaking of the beach...A certain pair of over-eager ponies trotted merrily down that way. As always, they were completely oblivious to anything that might concern them...Mostly. In fact, they were there to see how Sandy was doing -- they had promised to try and help him in their own way, after all.
    Sandy would be found with a rather sad-looking sand dune, trying gamely to shift the drooping sand back up to the top. Hard work, when all one had was a shovel and a pair of wings, but the faux-pegasus was throwing his all into it. Shoveling, straining, trying to coax the piles up with his wings, only one could walk away from this exchange, and Sandy aimed to be it.

He tossed a wave to the approaching duo, before jumping at the dune for another go.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine took a sip of his coffee. "Beach... tender? Oh, you mean Sandy. Yeah, well, um, he had something of an... unfortunate accident. Couldn't really take care of the beach like he used to."

"Yes, Sandy, nice guy, a little awkward in that...adorkable manner,"
    She lightly chuckled and sipped her juice.

"Ya should've seen him as a filly...he was really adorkable then too...very cuddly,"
    Gearstride sniggered. Cadmium gave a quiet giggle and sipped her juice again.

"Mmmm...well...I wonder how I can help with that...I mean I want to help with the beach...but I'm not quite sure how to go about it without stepping on any hooves."
    She hummed.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yes, Sandy, nice guy, a little awkward in that...adorkable manner,"
    She lightly chuckled and sipped her juice.

"Ya should've seen him as a filly...he was really adorkable then too...very cuddly,"
    Gearstride sniggered. Cadmium gave a quiet giggle and sipped her juice again.

"Mmmm...well...I wonder how I can help with that...I mean I want to help with the beach...but I'm not quite sure how to go about it without stepping on any hooves."
    She hummed.
    "Well, you can always ask Sandy himself. Askin' never hurt nopony," Silverpine remarked.

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, you can always ask Sandy himself. Askin' never hurt nopony," Silverpine remarked.
    She smiled and 'hmmm'd' and nodded her head. "Mmm..so....a school teacher you say? What grade do you teach?"

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ettin in the Playground

She smiled and 'hmmm'd' and nodded her head. "Mmm..so....a school teacher you say? What grade do you teach?"
    (Pony education baffles me tbh. I'm not entirely sure how Cherilee get by.)

"Nominally, grade 9-12. But since Bridle Shores is so small, I teach the full range of 6-12," Silverpine said with a shrug. "Well, it's still a nice change of pace compared to Stalliongrad."