New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy would be found with a rather sad-looking sand dune, trying gamely to shift the drooping sand back up to the top. Hard work, when all one had was a shovel and a pair of wings, but the faux-pegasus was throwing his all into it. Shoveling, straining, trying to coax the piles up with his wings, only one could walk away from this exchange, and Sandy aimed to be it.

He tossed a wave to the approaching duo, before jumping at the dune for another go.
    "Looks like you're having a bit of trouble there, friend!"

Top Hat boomed, his voice hitting like a big friendly wave.

"Poor Sandy's always in trouble."
    Silk Scarf tilted her head and looked over this display.

"Well, we just have to help him! Sandy, how does fixing a beach work? What can we do to help?"
    "What can we do to help?"

The two of them leaned on the dune, more likely hurting than helping.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (Pony education baffles me tbh. I'm not entirely sure how Cherilee get by.)

"Nominally, grade 9-12. But since Bridle Shores is so small, I teach the full range of 6-12," Silverpine said with a shrug. "Well, it's still a nice change of pace compared to Stalliongrad."

"Oh? Stalliongrad? That must have been tough...admittedly I've never been there, too cold for my liking."
    She laughed.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Looks like you're having a bit of trouble there, friend!"

Top Hat boomed, his voice hitting like a big friendly wave.

"Poor Sandy's always in trouble."
    Silk Scarf tilted her head and looked over this display.

"Well, we just have to help him! Sandy, how does fixing a beach work? What can we do to help?"
    "What can we do to help?"

The two of them leaned on the dune, more likely hurting than helping.
    Sandy had been shoveling sand to pile right on top of the dune when the two showponies decided to lean on it. With a yelp of surprise he dug in his hooves and brought his overhead swing to a quick, shaking stop. The load of sand kept going for an inch, before dropping like a stone right on top of the beleaguered pegasus.

"If...if ya'll could just...shift over just a lil' bit..." Sandy strained out, his wings fluttering and dusting the sand from his back. "Then that'd be...awful helpful."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh? Stalliongrad? That must have been tough...admittedly I've never been there, too cold for my liking."
    She laughed.
    "Mmm, was assigned to one of the roughest schools in the inner city. Yeah, not pleasant." He winced a little at the memory. "The cold I didn't mind so much. Nothing a hot cup of coffee couldn't fix, though the snow could get very bad at times. Not to mention the occasional hailstorms. Princess knows why we needed hail."

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmm, was assigned to one of the roughest schools in the inner city. Yeah, not pleasant." He winced a little at the memory. "The cold I didn't mind so much. Nothing a hot cup of coffee couldn't fix, though the snow could get very bad at times. Not to mention the occasional hailstorms. Princess knows why we needed hail."

"As a pegasus myself...I have no idea either on why the need for bad weather, is it supposed to teach us some sort of lesson? I dunno...I will blame it on drunken pegasi antics,"
    She shrugged and laughed.

Gearstride cozied up against Silverpine. "Mmmm...bet you remembered the time we were together and first met, there was a freak blizzard...I remembered another way kept ourselves warm." She chuckled and smooched Silverpine's cheek to remind him of what. Kissu kissu kissu.
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-07-17 at 02:56 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy had been shoveling sand to pile right on top of the dune when the two showponies decided to lean on it. With a yelp of surprise he dug in his hooves and brought his overhead swing to a quick, shaking stop. The load of sand kept going for an inch, before dropping like a stone right on top of the beleaguered pegasus.

"If...if ya'll could just...shift over just a lil' bit..." Sandy strained out, his wings fluttering and dusting the sand from his back. "Then that'd be...awful helpful."
    "Oh, sorry!"
    "Sorry!"

They basically leapt away from leaning on the dune, somehow moving several feet without any visible motion.

"Anything else? Fetch you a broom or kick up an artful breeze?"
    "Yeah, we want to help!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ettin in the Playground

"As a pegasus myself...I have no idea either on why the need for bad weather, is it supposed to teach us some sort of lesson? I dunno...I will blame it on drunken pegasi antics,"
    She shrugged and laughed.

Gearstride cozied up against Silverpine. "Mmmm...bet you remembered the time we were together and first met, there was a freak blizzard...I remembered another way kept ourselves warm." She chuckled and smooched Silverpine's cheek to remind him of what. Kissu kissu kissu.
    Poor stallion, reddening instantly as the memory of the night crept unbidden into his immediate memory. He coughed, wings fluttering slightly. "Yes, um. Warm. That we did." He quickly changed the topic. "ANYWAY, who else have you met in town?" he asked Cadmium.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Troll in the Playground

Poor stallion, reddening instantly as the memory of the night crept unbidden into his immediate memory. He coughed, wings fluttering slightly. "Yes, um. Warm. That we did." He quickly changed the topic. "ANYWAY, who else have you met in town?" he asked Cadmium.
    Gear just giggled in response and licked his cheek before resuming sipping her drink and kicking back against the booth.

"Mmm..oh...I have had the pleasure of meeting a delightful husband and wife team, Top Hat and Silk Scarf, stage magicians, quite an energetic duo, adorable," Cadmium answered with a soft chuckle.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ettin in the Playground

Gear just giggled in response and licked his cheek before resuming sipping her drink and kicking back against the booth.

"Mmm..oh...I have had the pleasure of meeting a delightful husband and wife team, Top Hat and Silk Scarf, stage magicians, quite an energetic duo, adorable," Cadmium answered with a soft chuckle.
    (To my knowledge, Silverpine hasn't interacted with them yet.)

"Huh. Haven't actually met the two. Are they new?" Silverpine asked, looking very much interested. "I wonder how long they're staying."

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Troll in the Playground

(To my knowledge, Silverpine hasn't interacted with them yet.)

"Huh. Haven't actually met the two. Are they new?" Silverpine asked, looking very much interested. "I wonder how long they're staying."

"I don't know...though they seem kinda more established here than me."
    Cadmium replied. "Ah...also...met these other mares, uhm,...Night Jewel and Icy Touch."

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Ettin in the Playground

"I don't know...though they seem kinda more established here than me."
    Cadmium replied. "Ah...also...met these other mares, uhm,...Night Jewel and Icy Touch."
    "Oh, I see you met Night Jewel and the ice queen." His slightly derisive tone on Icy seemed to tell a story of its own. "What did you think of them?"

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, I see you met Night Jewel and the ice queen." His slightly derisive tone on Icy seemed to tell a story of its own. "What did you think of them?"

"They seemed pretty alright, seemed like good ponies, though maybe Miss Icy should be less than her namesake,"
    cadmium chuckled.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ettin in the Playground

"They seemed pretty alright, seemed like good ponies, though maybe Miss Icy should be less than her namesake,"
    cadmium chuckled.
    "Well, I suppose. Huh, I actually kinda forgot what got her mad at the both of us to begin with. Only that involved a lot of snowballs." Silverpine sipped his coffee thoughtfully as he pondered the matter.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, sorry!"
    "Sorry!"

They basically leapt away from leaning on the dune, somehow moving several feet without any visible motion.

"Anything else? Fetch you a broom or kick up an artful breeze?"
    "Yeah, we want to help!"
    Sandy opened his mouth to refuse, and a familiar tingle kept him from fibbing. One pony could only cover so much beach on his own. He shook the sand from his back and scanned the area. "No worries, no worries," he replied distractedly. "Let's see...ya'll could...no, not that...maybe a little touch-up on...oh, I really should do that myself...ah-ha! Driftwood!" He tapped on a grody-looking bit of washed-up debris. "Ya'll can clean up an' pick up driftwood, then chuck it on into th' woods."

They could help, and he could have his thoughts; what could possibly go wrong?

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Troll in the Playground

"Right-o, Right-o!"
    "I'll have you know, we're driftwood-collecting masters!"

The two of them started zipping around, probably making a lot of noise and only occasionally actually finding some driftwood.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Titan in the Playground

"Right-o, Right-o!"
    "I'll have you know, we're driftwood-collecting masters!"

The two of them started zipping around, probably making a lot of noise and only occasionally actually finding some driftwood.
    Sandy resumed his digging, but not his thinking. The simple act of manual labor couldn't clear his mind when it would keep getting re-scrambled by random, loud declarations of love and amazement from his new "helpers". They're just trying to help...they're just trying to help... The faux-pegasus redoubled his efforts at the dune, trying to make enough noise to help drown out the racket drifting his way.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, I suppose. Huh, I actually kinda forgot what got her mad at the both of us to begin with. Only that involved a lot of snowballs." Silverpine sipped his coffee thoughtfully as he pondered the matter.

"I think her being a teenage at the time made her hormones unbalanced, so a little thing like snow balls would easily set her off the edge,"
    Gearstride giggled and casually touched his foreleg.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Ettin in the Playground

"I think her being a teenage at the time made her hormones unbalanced, so a little thing like snow balls would easily set her off the edge,"
    Gearstride giggled and casually touched his foreleg.
    "Yeah, well, not really something I'd like to remember," Silverpine said, as he reached over to pull Gear over in a hug. He pushed his empty plate away, sighing with contentment. "Well, I'm done here. I think we... um... better grab that shower before this paint becomes permanent."

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah, well, not really something I'd like to remember," Silverpine said, as he reached over to pull Gear over in a hug. He pushed his empty plate away, sighing with contentment. "Well, I'm done here. I think we... um... better grab that shower before this paint becomes permanent."

"Right...sorry about that again,"
    Cadmium said sheepishly and slurped the rest of her drink.

"Well...a couple's shower came out from it...its not all bad,"
    Gearstride grinned and lightly pecked her beau on his cheek.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ettin in the Playground

"Right...sorry about that again,"
    Cadmium said sheepishly and slurped the rest of her drink.

"Well...a couple's shower came out from it...its not all bad,"
    Gearstride grinned and lightly pecked her beau on his cheek.
    "That reminds me. We haven't decided where to take our showers... hm, well, the civic centre has common baths," Silverpine mused.

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Troll in the Playground

"That reminds me. We haven't decided where to take our showers... hm, well, the civic centre has common baths," Silverpine mused.

"Or we can have a good ol' hose down at the Legs hahaha...but yea...the common showers..baths sounds better...,"
    Gearstride hummed as she pushed her plate away and placed her napkin on the plate.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy resumed his digging, but not his thinking. The simple act of manual labor couldn't clear his mind when it would keep getting re-scrambled by random, loud declarations of love and amazement from his new "helpers". They're just trying to help...they're just trying to help... The faux-pegasus redoubled his efforts at the dune, trying to make enough noise to help drown out the racket drifting his way.
    Eventually, they came levitating a mound of driftwood.

"So, what do we do with all of this?"
    "It's driftwood, so it should be drifting, right?"

Top Hat wouldn't let that misinformation stand.
    "Ah, but there's different types of drifting, my dear. There's drifting like jellyfish, for example... But there's also drifting like what we're doing right now!"
    "So we need to get the driftwood on a train or something?"

Top Hat nodded sagely, a self-satisfied grin on his face.
    "We need to find the driftwood's heart, so we'll know where that heart is leading it on its journey of self-discovery!" He declared in a dramatic voice, gesturing to the horizon.
    "That's incredible! Sandy, how do we do that?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ettin in the Playground

"Or we can have a good ol' hose down at the Legs hahaha...but yea...the common showers..baths sounds better...,"
    Gearstride hummed as she pushed her plate away and placed her napkin on the plate.
    "Well, that settles it then. Might as well make use of the bathes in the civic centre." Silverpine reached a hoof to shake Cadmium's. "Been a pleasure meeting ya, miss."

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, that settles it then. Might as well make use of the bathes in the civic centre." Silverpine reached a hoof to shake Cadmium's. "Been a pleasure meeting ya, miss."

"Likewise,"
    She smiled and shook Silverpine's hoof and even smiled at Gearstride but then looked away as Gear decided to be herself and leered at Cadmium, playfully. "You two take care...oh...we're going dutch right?" She asked as she pulled out her pouch of bits.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ettin in the Playground

"Likewise,"
    She smiled and shook Silverpine's hoof and even smiled at Gearstride but then looked away as Gear decided to be herself and leered at Cadmium, playfully. "You two take care...oh...we're going dutch right?" She asked as she pulled out her pouch of bits.
    "Yeah dutch. Sorta anyway. Paying for Gear here," he shot Gearstride a grin before ponying up the bits. If nothing else, he would bid Cadmium farewell and lead Gear onwards to the Civic Centre.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah dutch. Sorta anyway. Paying for Gear here," he shot Gearstride a grin before ponying up the bits. If nothing else, he would bid Cadmium farewell and lead Gear onwards to the Civic Centre.
    Cadmium would wave good bye to the couple before flying off...back to the general store to replace the paints she lost that she just bought.
    --

Gearstride walked close by her stallion with a small smile on her face. "Such a gentlecolt Silverpine...buying me breakfast, oh swoon." She said playfully licking his cheek.

"Mmmm....my belly is fully...I think I got one of those food bellies going on."
    She laughed as she reared off to show off her temporary cartoony pudge of a belly and then broke into a small laughter.
    ===

Meanwhile, Fox Trot reluctantly forced himself into getting ready for work even though he still hurt a little, no longer from the hangover, but from other aches in his body.
    --

Over at Leaping Pony Studio, there was a small hubbub as a few ponies gathered around, some of Fox's students already there, waiting for their instructor while being confused about the broken glass on the door. A police officer was pulling up..

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Titan in the Playground

Eventually, they came levitating a mound of driftwood.

"So, what do we do with all of this?"
    "It's driftwood, so it should be drifting, right?"

Top Hat wouldn't let that misinformation stand.
    "Ah, but there's different types of drifting, my dear. There's drifting like jellyfish, for example... But there's also drifting like what we're doing right now!"
    "So we need to get the driftwood on a train or something?"

Top Hat nodded sagely, a self-satisfied grin on his face.
    "We need to find the driftwood's heart, so we'll know where that heart is leading it on its journey of self-discovery!" He declared in a dramatic voice, gesturing to the horizon.
    "That's incredible! Sandy, how do we do that?"
    Sandy, meanwhile, had nearly finished repairing the dune, and discovering it to be far harder when done manually. The weary pony was resting against his shovel when the dynamic duo returned.

Well, their bodies returned at least. Their minds seemed to still be wandering around somewhere.

"The...heart of th' what-now?" Sandy tilted his head. "I, well, suppose you could just go an' look for it; maybe in th' woods?" Where I told ya'll you could dump that stuff in the first place? "Y'know, because driftwood used t'be trees?"

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ettin in the Playground

Cadmium would wave good bye to the couple before flying off...back to the general store to replace the paints she lost that she just bought.
    --

Gearstride walked close by her stallion with a small smile on her face. "Such a gentlecolt Silverpine...buying me breakfast, oh swoon." She said playfully licking his cheek.

"Mmmm....my belly is fully...I think I got one of those food bellies going on."
    She laughed as she reared off to show off her temporary cartoony pudge of a belly and then broke into a small laughter.
    Silverpine snuck a playful wing poke at the food belly right before Gear dropped down to her hooves again. "Oh my, somepony gotta watch her weight. Can't be a lady adventurer with such large hips you know," he said cheekily, sticking his tongue at her.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine snuck a playful wing poke at the food belly right before Gear dropped down to her hooves again. "Oh my, somepony gotta watch her weight. Can't be a lady adventurer with such large hips you know," he said cheekily, sticking his tongue at her.

"Really? What a shame, ah bloo bloo bloo,"
    She fake mourned and brought her hoof to her head.

"Ah well, at least large hips gives me something more to wiggle,"
    She laughed and hopped ahead of him and wiggled her bottom before rolling on the ground in laughter.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Ettin in the Playground

"Really? What a shame, ah bloo bloo bloo,"
    She fake mourned and brought her hoof to her head.

"Ah well, at least large hips gives me something more to wiggle,"
    She laughed and hopped ahead of him and wiggled her bottom before rolling on the ground in laughter.
    Oh wiggling hindquarters. That brought an involuntary blush to Silverpine's face, and his wings gave a slight twitch. "Ahem, that they do. That they do..."

(Perhaps they passed by Fox's studio, just for laughs? )
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-07-28 at 05:33 AM.