New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Oh wiggling hindquarters. That brought an involuntary blush to Silverpine's face, and his wings gave a slight twitch. "Ahem, that they do. That they do..."

(Perhaps they passed by Fox's studio, just for laughs? )

Gearstride rolled onto her back properly bringing her hooves towards her chest, on the side walk down main street. She glanced off to the side and squinted her eyes over at some commotion five buildings away.

"Hey babe, whatcha reckon is going on there? Free giveaways? I like free,"
    She grinned and pointed over with her hoof at a developing crowd.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride rolled onto her back properly bringing her hooves towards her chest, on the side walk down main street. She glanced off to the side and squinted her eyes over at some commotion five buildings away.

"Hey babe, whatcha reckon is going on there? Free giveaways? I like free,"
    She grinned and pointed over with her hoof at a developing crowd.
    Silverpine squinted in the direction Gear pointed. "Huh. Doesn't look like it. Is that a policepony?" he trotted ahead to the crowd, trying to discern what was going on. Of course, the two would probably draw stares, what with paint and all still visible on their coats.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine squinted in the direction Gear pointed. "Huh. Doesn't look like it. Is that a policepony?" he trotted ahead to the crowd, trying to discern what was going on. Of course, the two would probably draw stares, what with paint and all still visible on their coats.
    Gearstride rolled herself up onto all fours and trotted after him. They did get some stares, but were soon looked over with more interest in some sort of apparent break in.

The officer was getting ponies to step away from the scene as he approached the building.

"Ooh...a break in...and here I thought Bridle Shores was a crime free town hehe.."
    Gearstride hummed as she did her best to rubber neck.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy, meanwhile, had nearly finished repairing the dune, and discovering it to be far harder when done manually. The weary pony was resting against his shovel when the dynamic duo returned.

Well, their bodies returned at least. Their minds seemed to still be wandering around somewhere.

"The...heart of th' what-now?" Sandy tilted his head. "I, well, suppose you could just go an' look for it; maybe in th' woods?" Where I told ya'll you could dump that stuff in the first place? "Y'know, because driftwood used t'be trees?"
    "Alright!"
    Silk Scarf dashed off with the driftwood, leaving Top Hat behind.

Top Hat looked over at him, thoughtfully -- or as much as he could.
    "You doing OK? That looks like tough work."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride rolled herself up onto all fours and trotted after him. They did get some stares, but were soon looked over with more interest in some sort of apparent break in.

The officer was getting ponies to step away from the scene as he approached the building.

"Ooh...a break in...and here I thought Bridle Shores was a crime free town hehe.."
    Gearstride hummed as she did her best to rubber neck.
    "Huh. Yeah. I mean, crime is practically unheard of in these sort of small towns," Silverpine commented, craning his own neck to take a peek as well. Before belatedly smacking a hoof into his forehead: he had wings! So the faux-pegasus took to the air and hovered above the crowd, watching the officer go in. (along with a few other NPC pegasi.)
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-07-29 at 06:29 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Troll in the Playground

There was a bustle in the crowd as Fox appeared and pushed his way through with a worried look on his face.

"What's..what's going on officer?..I'm...I'm Fox Trot...proprietor of this here studio.." He was able to say.

"Mmm, the owner you say?...Well..I'm afraid there's been some sort of break in..." The police pony responded.

"Whaat?"
    Fox's eyes went wide as he moved to gallop inside only to be grabbed by the officer.

"Sorry son but I can't let you go in yet until I can set up an investigation, can't have you accidentally messing up the scene of the crime..."

"But.."

Gearstride watched the scene before her, remembering this pony Fox Trot and almost running him over....whelp....she figured she'd might as well...pay him back now for scaring the toots out of him...plus she had this thing about authority.. She glanced up at Silverpine and wanly smiled. "Sorry babe.."

"Officer! Officer! We have a flyer over your taped off zone!"
    She cried out and pointed at Silverpine and then glanced at Fox Trot and winked at him.

"What?" The officer looked up and looked sternly at Silverpine, letting Fox Trot go on accident. "Boy, this is a no fly zone, git back to behind the perimeter." Fox then made a break for it and dashed inside his building as the officer pony spun around and sputtered. "Confound it!"

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ettin in the Playground

There was a bustle in the crowd as Fox appeared and pushed his way through with a worried look on his face.

"What's..what's going on officer?..I'm...I'm Fox Trot...proprietor of this here studio.." He was able to say.

"Mmm, the owner you say?...Well..I'm afraid there's been some sort of break in..." The police pony responded.

"Whaat?"
    Fox's eyes went wide as he moved to gallop inside only to be grabbed by the officer.

"Sorry son but I can't let you go in yet until I can set up an investigation, can't have you accidentally messing up the scene of the crime..."

"But.."

Gearstride watched the scene before her, remembering this pony Fox Trot and almost running him over....whelp....she figured she'd might as well...pay him back now for scaring the toots out of him...plus she had this thing about authority.. She glanced up at Silverpine and wanly smiled. "Sorry babe.."

"Officer! Officer! We have a flyer over your taped off zone!"
    She cried out and pointed at Silverpine and then glanced at Fox Trot and winked at him.

"What?" The officer looked up and looked sternly at Silverpine, letting Fox Trot go on accident. "Boy, this is a no fly zone, git back to behind the perimeter." Fox then made a break for it and dashed inside his building as the officer pony spun around and sputtered. "Confound it!"
    Naturally, Silverpine was quite wondering what Gear was apologising for. Then he waved his hooves in protest at the officer when the eyes of The Law swung up in his direction, giving Gear a baffled glance. "Wha? I wasn't even near the... oh." His voice trailed off as Fox dashed in.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Troll in the Playground

Naturally, Silverpine was quite wondering what Gear was apologising for. Then he waved his hooves in protest at the officer when the eyes of The Law swung up in his direction, giving Gear a baffled glance. "Wha? I wasn't even near the... oh." His voice trailed off as Fox dashed in.
    The police pony upsettingly glanced at Silverpine and then where Fox ran into and followed/cantered after Fox Trot with a groan.

Gearstride sheepishly smiled at Silverpine and beckoned him down to her.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Ettin in the Playground

The police pony upsettingly glanced at Silverpine and then where Fox ran into and followed/cantered after Fox Trot with a groan.

Gearstride sheepishly smiled at Silverpine and beckoned him down to her.
    Silverpine flitted down and landed beside the xanadu mare with a soft thump, and poked her in the ribs with a wing. "Warn me next time before you try to use me as a distraction," he said with a grin. "These things needs mental prep, you know." Silverpine then glanced over to the now-unguarded doorway. "... we could follow them now..."

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Alright!"
    Silk Scarf dashed off with the driftwood, leaving Top Hat behind.

Top Hat looked over at him, thoughtfully -- or as much as he could.
    "You doing OK? That looks like tough work."
    Sandy clumsily mopped his brow with a wing. "Just catchin' my breath...t'ain't really meant t'be done by hoof, but somepony's got t'do it." He looked past the showpony at the countless sagging dunes all along the beach. "...eventually."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine flitted down and landed beside the xanadu mare with a soft thump, and poked her in the ribs with a wing. "Warn me next time before you try to use me as a distraction," he said with a grin. "These things needs mental prep, you know." Silverpine then glanced over to the now-unguarded doorway. "... we could follow them now..."

"Right...because I'mma yell out to ya 'Hey Siverpine! I'mma use you to distract the copper!'..."
    She tilted her head and grinned and Silverpine. This got looks from the nosy ponies who stared at them.

"None yo business folks, though I'll give ya something to stare at,"
    She smirked, prepping butt wiggle to get folks annoyed and make them want to leave, but thankfully Silverpine pointed out the unguarded doorway. "Mmm...someone's getting mischievous hahah..yea...come on babe...I wanna know the rest of this story."
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-07-30 at 12:58 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Ettin in the Playground

"Right...because I'mma yell out to ya 'Hey Siverpine! I'mma use you to distract the copper!'..."
    She tilted her head and grinned and Silverpine. This got looks from the nosy ponies who stared at them.

"None yo business folks, though I'll give ya something to stare at,"
    She smirked, prepping butt wiggle to get folks annoyed and make them want to leave, but thankfully Silverpine pointed out the unguarded doorway. "Mmm...someone's getting mischievous hahah..yea...come on babe...I wanna know the rest of this story."
    Most fortunate indeed! Silverpine quickly hustled through the now-invitingly open doorway, probably behind Gear, trying his best to ignore stares from the ponies clustering around. As you'd expect some equally curious NPC ponies also followed in their footsteps.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Troll in the Playground

Most fortunate indeed! Silverpine quickly hustled through the now-invitingly open doorway, probably behind Gear, trying his best to ignore stares from the ponies clustering around. As you'd expect some equally curious NPC ponies also followed in their footsteps.
    They didn't have to go very far what with Fox's office in there being like 10 feet from the entrance. Fox stood in between the doorway, his bottom half showing with the officer three feet behind calling to him though Fox didn't seem to respond back.

"Wha...what...are you doing here...?" Fox asked...whoever..whatever was in his office.
    ---

In the office

Quick Step stared at Fox Trot with moist eyes and a tired but happy smile. She sat in front of his desk, she looked to have used his bean bag chairs to sleep on.

"Fox...sweetie...wanted to surprise you...guess it worked...heh.."
    She said smiling and took a step forward. "I..I came here for you...missed you..." She then frowned a bit and brought her hoof to her chest when she saw Fox take a step back. "Baby...please don't be like that..."
    ---

Fox was frozen in...shock..something, his heart beating fast in his chest, eyes wide at the sight of his first love before him. "Quick..."
    ---

Gearstride's ears turned as she tried to catch this soap opera before her and bemusedly grinned. She turned to Silverpine and mouthed 'wow'. The police officer glanced at Gear and Silverpine and gawked at them and their bad following the rules he had laid out.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Ettin in the Playground

They didn't have to go very far what with Fox's office in there being like 10 feet from the entrance. Fox stood in between the doorway, his bottom half showing with the officer three feet behind calling to him though Fox didn't seem to respond back.

"Wha...what...are you doing here...?" Fox asked...whoever..whatever was in his office.
    ---

In the office

Quick Step stared at Fox Trot with moist eyes and a tired but happy smile. She sat in front of his desk, she looked to have used his bean bag chairs to sleep on.

"Fox...sweetie...wanted to surprise you...guess it worked...heh.."
    She said smiling and took a step forward. "I..I came here for you...missed you..." She then frowned a bit and brought her hoof to her chest when she saw Fox take a step back. "Baby...please don't be like that..."
    ---

Fox was frozen in...shock..something, his heart beating fast in his chest, eyes wide at the sight of his first love before him. "Quick..."
    ---

Gearstride's ears turned as she tried to catch this soap opera before her and bemusedly grinned. She turned to Silverpine and mouthed 'wow'. The police officer glanced at Gear and Silverpine and gawked at them and their bad following the rules he had laid out.
    "... well this is certainly something. Think Miss Icy know about her?" Silverpine whispered back, all but ignoring the officer.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Troll in the Playground

"... well this is certainly something. Think Miss Icy know about her?" Silverpine whispered back, all but ignoring the officer.

"Mmmm...I dunno...depends on how...honest their relationship is heh..,"
    Gearstride suppressed a chuckle as then she watched Fox lurch backwards as a desperate Quick Step rushed at him and......kissed him.....while a wide eyed Fox flailed and fell backwards.

"..Wow..."
    Gearstride mouthed holding a hoof to her mouth.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm...I dunno...depends on how...honest their relationship is heh..,"
    Gearstride suppressed a chuckle as then she watched Fox lurch backwards as a desperate Quick Step rushed at him and......kissed him.....while a wide eyed Fox flailed and fell backwards.

"..Wow..."
    Gearstride mouthed holding a hoof to her mouth.
    "Woah... uh, should we be doing something?" Silverpine whispered, glancing again at the probably annoyed officer. Also a crowd seemed to be building behind the trio.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Troll in the Playground

"Woah... uh, should we be doing something?" Silverpine whispered, glancing again at the probably annoyed officer. Also a crowd seemed to be building behind the trio.

"Get outta here you lot, this ain't no show. I'll have ya'll arrested for disturbing a crime scene!" The officer yelled at everyone who was not Fox or Quick. Gearstride tried not to snigger because she just found the officer's reaction amusing.

"Fine fine fine..we'll go hahah...come on babe...let's leave the officer to his private show haha..."

The officer flushed and pointed with his hoof that everyone git.

Meanwhile, Fox Trot had to push Quick Step off, she was stronger than he remembered as he sputtered.

"Wha-wha no no no...."
    He shook his head closing his eyes hoping he was still asleep.

"Foxy....I felt it...you still care about me...you kissed me back.."
    She said with a lopsided smile.

"I didn't!...I..no I didn't...I...Oh Sweet Pony princesses..haalp..."

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Ettin in the Playground

"Get outta here you lot, this ain't no show. I'll have ya'll arrested for disturbing a crime scene!" The officer yelled at everyone who was not Fox or Quick. Gearstride tried not to snigger because she just found the officer's reaction amusing.

"Fine fine fine..we'll go hahah...come on babe...let's leave the officer to his private show haha..."

The officer flushed and pointed with his hoof that everyone git.

Meanwhile, Fox Trot had to push Quick Step off, she was stronger than he remembered as he sputtered.

"Wha-wha no no no...."
    He shook his head closing his eyes hoping he was still asleep.

"Foxy....I felt it...you still care about me...you kissed me back.."
    She said with a lopsided smile.

"I didn't!...I..no I didn't...I...Oh Sweet Pony princesses..haalp..."
    Silverpine git as the officer asked, following Gearstride out. "Well, that was interesting. Three guesses who she is?" the faux-pegasus asked. "Colleague who had a crush on him?"

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine git as the officer asked, following Gearstride out. "Well, that was interesting. Three guesses who she is?" the faux-pegasus asked. "Colleague who had a crush on him?"

"Old flame? He kinda had that look on his...face..I've seen it before.."
    She wistfully said glancing at Silverpine with a coy smile.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Ettin in the Playground

"Old flame? He kinda had that look on his...face..I've seen it before.."
    She wistfully said glancing at Silverpine with a coy smile.
    Silverpine picked up that coy smile, his cheeks flushing a little. "... oh. I see. Um, I guess that means the ice queen is in for a real surprise now..."

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine picked up that coy smile, his cheeks flushing a little. "... oh. I see. Um, I guess that means the ice queen is in for a real surprise now..."

"Yeeaa...uh...whelp...alas, tis not our issue...so...that shower babe!"
    She trotted up to his side and gave that look, that sort of challenging look. And then galloped off, laughing and blowing him a raspberry.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yeeaa...uh...whelp...alas, tis not our issue...so...that shower babe!"
    She trotted up to his side and gave that look, that sort of challenging look. And then galloped off, laughing and blowing him a raspberry.
    Silverpine's cheeks flushed further as Gear strode up with that lock, before looking at her blankly as she galloped off. Then his lips curled up in a wide smile. "Oh you're so on, Gear!" he shouted as he took to the air after the xanadu mare.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy clumsily mopped his brow with a wing. "Just catchin' my breath...t'ain't really meant t'be done by hoof, but somepony's got t'do it." He looked past the showpony at the countless sagging dunes all along the beach. "...eventually."
    "Are there any tools you could use to make the work go more easily? Silk Scarf and I were thinking something like a large push-broom might be a good place to start."

Silk Scarf was bounding back towards them.

"We were thinking about how to help! It kept us all night!"
    "It kept us up all day!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine's cheeks flushed further as Gear strode up with that lock, before looking at her blankly as she galloped off. Then his lips curled up in a wide smile. "Oh you're so on, Gear!" he shouted as he took to the air after the xanadu mare.

"And no cheatin' either with yer wings! Hahah..."
    She yelled back at him and laughed as she leaned her head and pounded the cobblestone with her hooves.

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Ettin in the Playground

"And no cheatin' either with yer wings! Hahah..."
    She yelled back at him and laughed as she leaned her head and pounded the cobblestone with her hooves.
    "Fineeeee~" Silverpine called back, landing on the ground with, sliding with his hooves, before throwing himself forward in a gallop again. "Was an earth pony before, still am an earth pony by heart."

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Troll in the Playground

"Fineeeee~" Silverpine called back, landing on the ground with, sliding with his hooves, before throwing himself forward in a gallop again. "Was an earth pony before, still am an earth pony by heart."
    As they approached the great cloud staircase, Gearstride lost her footing and came rolling into the bottom of the cloud case. She found herself upside, hind legs in the air as she broke into a laugh.

"Ow..hahah....I need to work on my braking."

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Are there any tools you could use to make the work go more easily? Silk Scarf and I were thinking something like a large push-broom might be a good place to start."

Silk Scarf was bounding back towards them.

"We were thinking about how to help! It kept us up all night!"
    "It kept us up all day!"
    A certain sandy pony suddenly felt both incredibly abashed for thinking ill of his help, and incredibly grateful he had the patience to not speak his mind. He kicked at the sand bashfully, looking down at the ground. "Aw...shucks. That's mighty kind of ya'll..."

Desperate to divert attention away from himself, he flapped open a wing and put it to the ground. "A push-broom's an alright idea, but it's not as easy as you'd think. Push too light," he lightly dragged his wing over the sand, shifting only a thin layer. "And you don't move a lot of sand. Takes a lot of sweeping t'get it all. Push too hard," he dug his wing in and pushed, moving a large pile that quickly grew nearly too heavy to push. "And y'get big piles that y'have to push hard to shift. Even pushin' medium gets you sand that escapes off the edges." He demonstrated, pushing a small pile of sand and pointing out the bits that escaped off either end of his wing-broom. "It's good for manual touch-up work, but for moving large piles of sand, there ain't much else y'can do but grab a shovel an' get diggin'. It's gonna be a lot of work any way y'slice it."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Ettin in the Playground

As they approached the great cloud staircase, Gearstride lost her footing and came rolling into the bottom of the cloud case. She found herself upside, hind legs in the air as she broke into a laugh.

"Ow..hahah....I need to work on my braking."
    Due to the laws of comedic timing at work, Silverpine was just about to open his mouth to laugh at Gearstride when he himself tripped over a conveniently placed branch and bowled straight into the xanadu mare, somehow ending up at the bottom of the ponypile with swirly eyes.

"Owww....."

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Troll in the Playground

Due to the laws of comedic timing at work, Silverpine was just about to open his mouth to laugh at Gearstride when he himself tripped over a conveniently placed branch and bowled straight into the xanadu mare, somehow ending up at the bottom of the ponypile with swirly eyes.

"Owww....."
    Gearstride laughed some more and laid there on her back, on her beau (somehow for the latter). "You alright sweetie? Hahah ... oh snap...I think I gotta throw up." She then leapt up are cartoony like, hooves running on air before she dashed off to some bushes to throw up. She laughed.

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride laughed some more and laid there on her back, on her beau (somehow for the latter). "You alright sweetie? Hahah ... oh snap...I think I gotta throw up." She then leapt up are cartoony like, hooves running on air before she dashed off to some bushes to throw up. She laughed.
    Silverpine took quite a bit to shake off the wooziness, probably just in time for Gearstride to finish her business. The stallion shook his head then trotted over to Gear. "Woah, slow down there," Silverpine said playfully, as he patted her back.