New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine took quite a bit to shake off the wooziness, probably just in time for Gearstride to finish her business. The stallion shook his head then trotted over to Gear. "Woah, slow down there," Silverpine said playfully, as he patted her back.

"Really babe?"
    She playfully rolled her eyes as she wiped her mouth. "Ugh...I need to brush my teeth....guzzle mouthwash, that was just rank." She shook her head furiously.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Really babe?"
    She playfully rolled her eyes as she wiped her mouth. "Ugh...I need to brush my teeth....guzzle mouthwash, that was just rank." She shook her head furiously.
    Silverpine wrapped a foreleg around his marefriend, nuzzling her despite the apparently foul smell. "Well, we're in luck then. The Civic Centre stocks plenty of those. Onwards!" he declared, pointing a hoof at the building.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine wrapped a foreleg around his marefriend, nuzzling her despite the apparently foul smell. "Well, we're in luck then. The Civic Centre stocks plenty of those. Onwards!" he declared, pointing a hoof at the building.
    And onwards she went! Huffing and puffing as she climbed the stairs, prematurely pooped out from the running and tumbling. "Babe...carry me...you got wings....we ain't racing now..its all good..to use wings."

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ettin in the Playground

And onwards she went! Huffing and puffing as she climbed the stairs, prematurely pooped out from the running and tumbling. "Babe...carry me...you got wings....we ain't racing now..its all good..to use wings."
    "As you wish, my lady!" Silverpine said, wrapping his forehooves around her tightly, and spread out his wings. He took to the air with the mare firmly secured in her grasp. Up, and up and up they go, until they finally reached the top of the stairs. Silverpine deposited the xanadu mare near the door, then flopped to the ground, letting his wings go limp, huffing and puffing a little. "... that was hard work."

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Troll in the Playground

"As you wish, my lady!" Silverpine said, wrapping his forehooves around her tightly, and spread out his wings. He took to the air with the mare firmly secured in her grasp. Up, and up and up they go, until they finally reached the top of the stairs. Silverpine deposited the xanadu mare near the door, then flopped to the ground, letting his wings go limp, huffing and puffing a little. "... that was hard work."

"Silverbabe, you have to toughen up more, be a tough stallion,"
    She grinned and chuckled. "Just kidding...anyways, thanks sweet cheeks, such a gentlecolt." She playfully nuzzled him on his side.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ettin in the Playground

"Silverbabe, you have to toughen up more, be a tough stallion,"
    She grinned and chuckled. "Just kidding...anyways, thanks sweet cheeks, such a gentlecolt." She playfully nuzzled him on his side.
    "Maybe you should watch your weight as well," Silverpine said jokingly, nuzzling her in return. "C'mon, the showers await." He nudged her gently forward, and perhaps onwards to the common showers.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Troll in the Playground

"Maybe you should watch your weight as well," Silverpine said jokingly, nuzzling her in return. "C'mon, the showers await." He nudged her gently forward, and perhaps onwards to the common showers.

"Hey I'm not fa---hahah wait..yea I am..jiggle jiggle jiggle,"
    She laughed and followed him in and took herself a long needed shower. She spent at least twenty minutes than her regular six. Brushing her teeth while showering probably accounted for that.

When her shower was over she lazed about in bathrobe and her mane up in a towel turban.

(I'll post in fwm/misc later today)
    Last edited by Benson; 2013-08-07 at 01:47 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey I'm not fa---hahah wait..yea I am..jiggle jiggle jiggle,"
    She laughed and followed him in and took herself a long needed shower. She spent at least twenty minutes than her regular six. Brushing her teeth while showering probably accounted for that.

When her shower was over she lazed about in bathrobe and her mane up in a towel turban.

(I'll post in fwm/misc later today)
    Silverpine took significantly less time to finish his business, considering he only had the intention to wash off the icky paint off in mind. It was the after-shower part that was tricky, preening his wings and making sure his feathers are all in place. Didn't help that he had to learn this through trial and error and a book he had borrowed off the library. When Gear came out, she would probably spy Silverpine still busy trying to get his own wings in order.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    A certain sandy pony suddenly felt both incredibly abashed for thinking ill of his help, and incredibly grateful he had the patience to not speak his mind. He kicked at the sand bashfully, looking down at the ground. "Aw...shucks. That's mighty kind of ya'll..."

Desperate to divert attention away from himself, he flapped open a wing and put it to the ground. "A push-broom's an alright idea, but it's not as easy as you'd think. Push too light," he lightly dragged his wing over the sand, shifting only a thin layer. "And you don't move a lot of sand. Takes a lot of sweeping t'get it all. Push too hard," he dug his wing in and pushed, moving a large pile that quickly grew nearly too heavy to push. "And y'get big piles that y'have to push hard to shift. Even pushin' medium gets you sand that escapes off the edges." He demonstrated, pushing a small pile of sand and pointing out the bits that escaped off either end of his wing-broom. "It's good for manual touch-up work, but for moving large piles of sand, there ain't much else y'can do but grab a shovel an' get diggin'. It's gonna be a lot of work any way y'slice it."
    "Hmm....That's rough..."
    "That's rough..."
    They looked at each other, a somewhat worried expression shared between them. Then they both stared at the shovel.

And stared. And then brought the shovel very close to their faces.

"Hey, why don't we do a little magic on your shovel?"
    "It'll be much easier to work with!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine took significantly less time to finish his business, considering he only had the intention to wash off the icky paint off in mind. It was the after-shower part that was tricky, preening his wings and making sure his feathers are all in place. Didn't help that he had to learn this through trial and error and a book he had borrowed off the library. When Gear came out, she would probably spy Silverpine still busy trying to get his own wings in order.

"Heya handsome...looking paintless,"
    She smiled as she strutted over to him and smooched his cheek. "Goodness I feel so good now....mmm...nothing like feeling fresh and a minty mouth...well..HPK stands at a good second...good contender for first, wouldn't ya say?"

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ettin in the Playground

"Heya handsome...looking paintless,"
    She smiled as she strutted over to him and smooched his cheek. "Goodness I feel so good now....mmm...nothing like feeling fresh and a minty mouth...well..HPK stands at a good second...good contender for first, wouldn't ya say?"
    "I'm actually surprised HPKs isn't automatically the first, given how much you like them," Silverpine said, sticking out his tongue at his mare. "Say, help a poor stallion out with his wings?" He flapped his wings a little.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm actually surprised HPKs isn't automatically the first, given how much you like them," Silverpine said, sticking out his tongue at his mare. "Say, help a poor stallion out with his wings?" He flapped his wings a little.

"What asking me to kiss your wings?"
    She stuck her own tongue at him and smirked. "Anyways...how do I do that?...As you know, I'm not savvy on wing care."

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Ettin in the Playground

"What asking me to kiss your wings?"
    She stuck her own tongue at him and smirked. "Anyways...how do I do that?...As you know, I'm not savvy on wing care."
    Silverpine laid out his wings. "Oh, just make sure the feathers are all smoothed out and not sticking out at any odd angles. At least that's what I gathered from a book. I'd do it myself, but it takes so much longer."

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine laid out his wings. "Oh, just make sure the feathers are all smoothed out and not sticking out at any odd angles. At least that's what I gathered from a book. I'd do it myself, but it takes so much longer."

"Mmm...sure hun,"
    She smiled and gave him a nod. She then got to work prettying up his feathers though of course she took advantage of his sensitive wings for some prime teasing every so often. "Mmm, like this babe?'" She asked smoothing some out whilst going for maximum ticklish sensation.

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Titan in the Playground

I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.