New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy, in the middle of prying a particularly difficult nail off a board, didn't bother to look behind him. "Yeah...*grunt*...we're gettin' these boards *oof* off these windows. There's a mess of hammers 'n such *come on you little...* over by the lobby." He pointed over in the general direction of the toolboxes. Odd that this pegasus did such a good impression of Sandy; in fact, it was near-perfect.
    Quite odd indeed. So much so that Icy did a double take as Sandy spoke. "Do you... know a unicorn named Sandy Shores?" she asked, a little hesitantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot listened in and then trotted off to the tool box, humming. He grabbed himself a hammer and got work being on the cheerful side.

Gearstride pretty much continued working, though once in a while, when she knew Silverpine was looking at her, she'd flash him some 'sexy hammer wielding filly' poses to get a reaction out of him, for giggles.
    Sliverpine noticed indeed, and had to work hard not to get a nosebleed in the middle of his own work. By the gods, Gearstride sure knew all sort of sexy ways to tease him. Even more so now with these pesky wings.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 7

And so cue the generic spy music as the pair stealthily stealthed into the crowd trying to make their into the Civic center and into the commons room.

However, when they got there, their parents were waiting in there.
    "Pyrite! There you are! Did you and your little friend have fun?"

Pyrite's mother, a pale gold unicorn mare with a red mane and tail and a cutiemark like a treasure chest, came up and hugged him.

"Moooooom!"

"You didn't let my baby get into trouble, did you, Spark Chaser?" She asked.

"He's my pwecious widdle widdlest, yes he is..."
    "...Moooooommm..."
    Pyrite's only thanks were that his siblings were scattered at the moment.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-04-04 at 11:04 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Quite odd indeed. So much so that Icy did a double take as Sandy spoke. "Do you... know a unicorn named Sandy Shores?" she asked, a little hesitantly.
    Just then, the nail popped out, and Sandy bopped himself on the nose with his hoof. He turned about, holding his bruised snout. "Right, right, the wings. Aye, I'm Sandy-" His grumble-filled explanation was cut short as he recognized who he'd been talking to. "Oh...Icy, didn't recognize your voice. Sorry about that." He offered a hoof to shake, slowly realizing he'd not seen her in the days since his horn went missing. "I...haven't told you about the wings yet, have I?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ettin in the Playground

Just then, the nail popped out, and Sandy bopped himself on the nose with his hoof. He turned about, holding his bruised snout. "Right, right, the wings. Aye, I'm Sandy-" His grumble-filled explanation was cut short as he recognized who he'd been talking to. "Oh...Icy, didn't recognize your voice. Sorry about that." He offered a hoof to shake, slowly realizing he'd not seen her in the days since his horn went missing. "I...haven't told you about the wings yet, have I?"
    Icy blinked, as she recognised that somewhat innocent face of Sandy himself. She shook the proferred hoof slowly, trying to quiet the sudden confusion that this pegasus that looked like Sandy, confessed to be Sandy, but was yet not a unicorn that Sandy Shores was. "... you grew wings?" she finally asked, after an awkward moment of silence.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Pyrite! There you are! Did you and your little friend have fun?"

Pyrite's mother, a pale gold unicorn mare with a red mane and tail and a cutiemark like a treasure chest, came up and hugged him.

"Moooooom!"

"You didn't let my baby get into trouble, did you, Spark Chaser?" She asked.

"He's my pwecious widdle widdlest, yes he is..."
    "...Moooooommm..."
    Pyrite's only thanks were that his siblings were scattered at the moment.
    . "Yes, ma'am, looked out for him and everything, kept him in line all that." He nodded reassuringly. Spark did his best to hide a snigger but chuckling at Pyrite's expense didn't last long as his own mother appeared from behind Pyrite's and and gave the little pegasus a hug and kissed his cheeks.

"I was worried about ya'll when you two weren't in the commons room," She said snuggling the blushing and embarrassed foal who tried to squirm out of his mother's hold.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Icy blinked, as she recognized that somewhat innocent face of Sandy himself. She shook the proffered hoof slowly, trying to quiet the sudden confusion that this pegasus that looked like Sandy, confessed to be Sandy, but was yet not a unicorn that Sandy Shores was. "... you grew wings?" she finally asked, after an awkward moment of silence.
    Sandy sheepishly scratched his head and gave a little flutter to show they were, in fact, real. "Yes, but technically they're only temporary..." He groaned and facehooved. "...except I was supposed to get this fixed this mornin', and then Simmer happened..." Good grief, was there anything that had gone right today? He shook his head and shrugged helplessly. "Anyway, t'make a long story short, I ran afoul of some bad magic, and this is what it took t'keep it from gettin' worse. Until it gets taken care of proper, I got wings instead of a horn." Somehow, even with knowing everything that had happened, it still sounded crazy when he said it.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy sheepishly scratched his head and gave a little flutter to show they were, in fact, real. "Yes, but technically they're only temporary..." He groaned and facehooved. "...except I was supposed to get this fixed this mornin', and then Simmer happened..." Good grief, was there anything that had gone right today? He shook his head and shrugged helplessly. "Anyway, t'make a long story short, I ran afoul of some bad magic, and this is what it took t'keep it from gettin' worse. Until it gets taken care of proper, I got wings instead of a horn." Somehow, even with knowing everything that had happened, it still sounded crazy when he said it.
    "Bad... magic huh?" Icy said, her eyes trailing up and down the former unicorn body. She reached out and touched where his horn used to be, just to reassure herself this wasn't some convincing glamour spell she had missed. "... interesting..." Oh, was that a hint of enthusiasm in her?

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

"Bad... magic huh?" Icy said, her eyes trailing up and down the former unicorn body. She reached out and touched where his horn used to be, just to reassure herself this wasn't some convincing glamour spell she had missed. "... interesting..." Oh, was that a hint of enthusiasm in her?
    Sandy felt incredibly uncomfortable having Icy look at him like that. Even more so as she touched him right under his bump. And that tone... "Uhhh, Icy? You're, uh...there somethin' you...er, what'd you mean, interesting?" He slowly backed up, but with the wall right behind him, he didn't get far at all. He gulped, sweating nervously with just the slightest hint of blush.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy felt incredibly uncomfortable having Icy look at him like that. Even more so as she touched him right under his bump. And that tone... "Uhhh, Icy? You're, uh...there somethin' you...er, what'd you mean, interesting?" He slowly backed up, but with the wall right behind him, he didn't get far at all. He gulped, sweating nervously with just the slightest hint of blush.
    Icy rubbed her forehooves together eagerly, studying the unicorn. Her eyes were twinkling with enthusiasm. The nerdy kind. She began speaking, rapid-fire,"Yes. Interesting. I never seen a transformation spell lasting this long. All others that had tried this spell reverted to their original bodies after a few minutes. The longest was an hour. How long did you say you changed?"

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

Icy rubbed her forehooves together eagerly, studying the unicorn. Her eyes were twinkling with enthusiasm. The nerdy kind. She began speaking, rapid-fire,"Yes. Interesting. I never seen a transformation spell lasting this long. All others that had tried this spell reverted to their original bodies after a few minutes. The longest was an hour. How long did you say you changed?"
    Sandy knew that look. That was the "I'ma 'bout to make you a lab rat" look. Sandy did not like that look. He started slowly shifting so that his back wasn't against a wall. "Uh, well, I'd it was about...yesterday? Late morning?"

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy knew that look. That was the "I'ma 'bout to make you a lab rat" look. Sandy did not like that look. He started slowly shifting so that his back wasn't against a wall. "Uh, well, I'd it was about...yesterday? Late morning?"
    "A full day!" Icy exclaimed, inching closer towards Sandy. She began poking his wings, stroking the delicate feathers. Incidentally, she also moved just enough to block Sandy from inching further away from the wall. "How does it feel? Does the loss of your horn cause any side effects? What about your special talent?"

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride- Being lax on the job

"Hey babe, getting ready for a flight? Or are ya just happy to see me?"
    She grinned after laying off eventually some time later on the teasing poses thing. She walked over to the red cheeked stallion and gave him a nuzzle on the cheek.

"How's ya doing on your end?"

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

"A full day!" Icy exclaimed, inching closer towards Sandy. She began poking his wings, stroking the delicate feathers. Incidentally, she also moved just enough to block Sandy from inching further away from the wall. "How does it feel? Does the loss of your horn cause any side effects? What about your special talent?"
    Gyaaaaaaahookay, wings are sensitive, wings are sensitive. Okay. That was a thing. Mare. Unicorn. Stroking his wings. Hmm. His eyes darted around, desperately looking for an escape. If only he'd finished un-blocking that window first. He swallowed heavily, trying to maintain his composure. Um, well, the wings are...uh, they're kinda *eep!* a little on the-

"I have not touched sand for a full day now." His mouth thankfully took the wheel from his poor overloaded brain. "I have not even trotted on my beach. I have no idea how I can shape sand without magic. I have thought to blow it away with wind, but I cannot figure out how to precisely move it. It would not be the same regardless. Without my horn, I am incapable of performing my talent. The joy of flight and the Simmer situation have kept me sufficiently distracted so as to not feel any strong desire to work with sand, though I fear such urges will be forthcoming once the town settles back down." And then it was done, leaving Sandy gasping for breath.

Dissonant speech pattern. Lack of pauses for air. Disconnect between expression and mouth. For a studious mare such as Icy, the textbook signs of speech compulsion couldn't be clearer.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

Gyaaaaaaahookay, wings are sensitive, wings are sensitive. Okay. That was a thing. Mare. Unicorn. Stroking his wings. Hmm. His eyes darted around, desperately looking for an escape. If only he'd finished un-blocking that window first. He swallowed heavily, trying to maintain his composure. Um, well, the wings are...uh, they're kinda *eep!* a little on the-

"I have not touched sand for a full day now." His mouth thankfully took the wheel from his poor overloaded brain. "I have not even trotted on my beach. I have no idea how I can shape sand without magic. I have thought to blow it away with wind, but I cannot figure out how to precisely move it. It would not be the same regardless. Without my horn, I am incapable of performing my talent. The joy of flight and the Simmer situation have kept me sufficiently distracted so as to not feel any strong desire to work with sand, though I fear such urges will be forthcoming once the town settles back down." And then it was done, leaving Sandy gasping for breath.

Dissonant speech pattern. Lack of pauses for air. Disconnect between expression and mouth. For a studious mare such as Icy, the textbook signs of speech compulsion couldn't be clearer.
    Icy stopped stroking the feathers, blinking in surprise as Sandy's mouth began to motor away. Thankfully for the little pegasus, she withdrew her hoof and stroked her chin thoughtfully. "Interesting..." she mused, eyeing him again. Not that she wasn't already, but this time she seemed to be studying his face intently. "Sandy. What do you think of me?" she asked, on a hunch.

Gearstride- Being lax on the job

"Hey babe, getting ready for a flight? Or are ya just happy to see me?"
    She grinned after laying off eventually some time later on the teasing poses thing. She walked over to the red cheeked stallion and gave him a nuzzle on the cheek.

"How's ya doing on your end?"
    Sliverpine hadn't realised his wings were flared up on display. That made him facehoof even more... were it not for that nuzzle on his cheek. So instead, he kissed her briefly on her sweet pony lips before replying, "I don't know... watching you work is mighty distracting..."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-05 at 07:09 PM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine hadn't realised his wings were flared up on display. That made him facehoof even more... were it not for that nuzzle on his cheek. So instead, he kissed her briefly on her sweet pony lips before replying, "I don't know... watching you work is mighty distracting..."

"Oh, well, it is monotonous work, I say its easy to get distracted, heh,"
    She fancied his kiss, and fancied even more the kisses he initiated. "Oh, yes, remind me, that after all this is done, I Gearstride will treat my friends to dinner." She nodded.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, well, it is monotonous work, I say its easy to get distracted, heh,"
    She fancied his kiss, and fancied even more the kisses he initiated. "Oh, yes, remind me, that after all this is done, I Gearstride will treat my friends to dinner." She nodded.
    "Oh I will..." Sliverpine said, nuzzling her. "Now, shall we finish this before Storm Den there pry us off?" He grinned sheepishly at the pegasus who seemed mightily annoyed by the impromptu sap fest.

"Thank Celestia somepony still knows how to take a hint," he grumbled.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh I will..." Sliverpine said, nuzzling her. "Now, shall we finish this before Storm Den there pry us off?" He grinned sheepishly at the pegasus who seemed mightily annoyed by the impromptu sap fest.

"Thank Celestia somepony still knows how to take a hint," he grumbled.

"Aye aye Silverpine, perhaps our hormonal selves can finish this up later, in the Clunker,"
    She grinned speaking to Silverpine whilst looking at Storm Den with amusement.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

Icy stopped stroking the feathers, blinking in surprise as Sandy's mouth began to motor away. Thankfully for the little pegasus, she withdrew her hoof and stroked her chin thoughtfully. "Interesting..." she mused, eyeing him again. Not that she wasn't already, but this time she seemed to be studying his face intently. "Sandy. What do you think of me?" she asked, on a hunch.
    Sandy cocked his head at the icy mare. She was giving him that lab rat look again. "Wait, what? You mean as a pony or-" And then it clicked what she'd just done. He had only enough time to grimace and groan before-

"Physically, you are attractive, keep yourself in good shape, and always maintain an air of sophistication. It suggests self-control, diligence, and a good degree of self-respect. In terms of personality, you are a studious, dependent, intelligent, magically gifted unicorn, although you frequently only concern yourself with your own pursuits to ignore others, and you are difficult to talk to about non-magical topics. As such I have had little actual experience with you beyond work in the library, and I suspect there are greater depths to you that I will likely never see. As it stands, you remain a good acquaintance."

As soon as he was done, he clamped his mouth shut before he could say anything else embarrassing or insulting. All throughout his monologue, his mouth simply recited facts sans emotion. His eyes betrayed his true feelings, shifting from intense embarrassment, to genuine appreciation, to simple fear. Now that it was done, a despairing look was all Icy would get.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-05 at 10:17 PM.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy cocked his head at the icy mare. She was giving him that lab rat look again. "Wait, what? You mean as a pony or-" And then it clicked what she'd just done. He had only enough time to grimace and groan before-

"Physically, you are attractive, keep yourself in good shape, and always maintain an air of sophistication. It suggests self-control, diligence, and a good degree of self-respect. In terms of personality, you are a studious, dependent, intelligent, magically gifted unicorn, although you frequently only concern yourself with your own pursuits to ignore others, and you are difficult to talk to about non-magical topics. As such I have had little actual experience with you beyond work in the library, and I suspect there are greater depths to you that I will likely never see. As it stands, you remain a good acquaintance."

As soon as he was done, he clamped his mouth shut before he could say anything else embarrassing or insulting. All throughout his monologue, his mouth simply recited facts sans emotion. His eyes betrayed his true feelings, shifting from intense embarrassment, to genuine appreciation, to simple fear. Now that it was done, a despairing look was all Icy would get.
    Icy actually allowed herself a delighted giggle after Sandy spoke his piece, a rare sight for the normally reserved mare. "Thank you, Sandy Shores. I think I have a good idea what might be afflicting you, in addition to your changed body." She cocked her head at the former unicorn, favouring him with another bright smile that would send any lab rats scurrying for cover. "Would you kindly tell me how you got these wings now? Details if possible."

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

Icy actually allowed herself a delighted giggle after Sandy spoke his piece, a rare sight for the normally reserved mare. "Thank you, Sandy Shores. I think I have a good idea what might be afflicting you, in addition to your changed body." She cocked her head at the former unicorn, favouring him with another bright smile that would send any lab rats scurrying for cover. "Would you kindly tell me how you got these wings now? Details if possible."
    (Would you kindly...I lol'd. )

Rare nothing, that had to have been the first time Sandy had heard her laugh. And it was quite possibly the most terrifying sound he could imagine. Why were none of the other worker ponies saying anything? He glanced nervously around to the other pegasi; they universally gave him the cold shoulder. Nopony was taking a hit for a pegasus who couldn't even hold a hammer properly. Escape was impossible. "I, uh, it's a bit of a long story, and I really should get back t'this here window, and I don't remember quite everything about it anyhow, and, and...and that was another question..." he said amid a sigh.

And so, because Amish certainly lacks the patience to type the whole thing out, Sandy told, in full and explicit detail, the pillow fort adventure, the curious hay sandwich, its unforeseen side effects, his and Silverpine's efforts to live with it, finally culminating in their visit to Dr. Cunning Magic and the temporary fix. When it was all done, Sandy plopped to the floor, completely out of breath. The other workers immediately took their chance and started prying the boards off of the window he'd been blocking.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ettin in the Playground

(Would you kindly...I lol'd. )

Rare nothing, that had to have been the first time Sandy had heard her laugh. And it was quite possibly the most terrifying sound he could imagine. Why were none of the other worker ponies saying anything? He glanced nervously around to the other pegasi; they universally gave him the cold shoulder. Nopony was taking a hit for a pegasus who couldn't even hold a hammer properly. Escape was impossible. "I, uh, it's a bit of a long story, and I really should get back t'this here window, and I don't remember quite everything about it anyhow, and, and...and that was another question..." he said amid a sigh.

And so, because Amish certainly lacks the patience to type the whole thing out, Sandy told, in full and explicit detail, the pillow fort adventure, the curious hay sandwich, its unforeseen side effects, his and Silverpine's efforts to live with it, finally culminating in their visit to Dr. Cunning Magic and the temporary fix. When it was all done, Sandy plopped to the floor, completely out of breath. The other workers immediately took their chance and started prying the boards off of the window he'd been blocking.
    Icy sat on her haunches during the tale—somehow managing to produce a notepad and a pencil along the way—writing down reams of notes and such. By the time Sandy was done, she had a small mound of paper beside her and she showed no sign of stopping. She seemed a little disappointed when Sandy finally finished, tapping her pencil thoughtfully against her chin. "Interesting... interesting..." Again, she seemed to focus on Sandy to the exclusion of all the other workers in the Civic Center. She even seemed to have forgotten Fox in her enthusiasm. "I wonder if I could bring you to the library for further tests..."

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

. "Yes, ma'am, looked out for him and everything, kept him in line all that." He nodded reassuringly. Spark did his best to hide a snigger but chuckling at Pyrite's expense didn't last long as his own mother appeared from behind Pyrite's and and gave the little pegasus a hug and kissed his cheeks.

"I was worried about ya'll when you two weren't in the commons room," She said snuggling the blushing and embarrassed foal who tried to squirm out of his mother's hold.
    "Well, they seem to have avoided any major incident. Well, Pyrite, time to head home my little snookums."

Pyrite, being fussed away by his mother, shot Spark a look. Translated into speech, that look almost certainly meant 'first this we do is get rid of all huggy moms.'
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

Icy sat on her haunches during the tale—somehow managing to produce a notepad and a pencil along the way—writing down reams of notes and such. By the time Sandy was done, she had a small mound of paper beside her and she showed no sign of stopping. She seemed a little disappointed when Sandy finally finished, tapping her pencil thoughtfully against her chin. "Interesting... interesting..." Again, she seemed to focus on Sandy to the exclusion of all the other workers in the Civic Center. She even seemed to have forgotten Fox in her enthusiasm. "I wonder if I could bring you to the library for further tests..."
    Sandy looked up at her incredulously. "Wait...tests?! I...no...wha-what about the cleanup? There's still a lot t'be done, a-an' they need my help..." A bold claim, considering the other workers had almost completely unboarded his window in the time it took him to remove one and a half nails.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy looked up at her incredulously. "Wait...tests?! I...no...wha-what about the cleanup? There's still a lot t'be done, a-an' they need my help..." A bold claim, considering the other workers had almost completely unboarded his window in the time it took him to remove one and a half nails.
    "Nonsense, I'm sure they'll spare the time for some science." Icy may not have liked to interact with ponies in her free time, but when she did, she could be her most charming. She turned towards the nearest worker, an earth pony, and smiled sweetly. "Do you think I could borrow this one for a little while?" she asked.

"Sure, sure. Just make sure he doesn't accidentally nail these boards back," the worker replied without looking up.

"Thank you, sir," Icy said, before turning back to Sandy and dragging him along by the hoof. "Let's go!"

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot

The silly stallion had happily busied himself with helping remove boards that when he glanced around for Icy at some point later, he totally felt lost in a sense. "I wonder where Icy went.." He pondered still wearing his dumb smile.
    -----------

Spark Chaser

Spark could only look at Pyrite with sympathy and pity. And thus, the two colts were whisked away by worried parents, who seemed to be keen on embarrassing the two with affections, hugs, and baby names like snookums.

/end scene

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

"Nonsense, I'm sure they'll spare the time for some science." Icy may not have liked to interact with ponies in her free time, but when she did, she could be her most charming. She turned towards the nearest worker, an earth pony, and smiled sweetly. "Do you think I could borrow this one for a little while?" she asked.

"Sure, sure. Just make sure he doesn't accidentally nail these boards back," the worker replied without looking up.

"Thank you, sir," Icy said, before turning back to Sandy and dragging him along by the hoof. "Let's go!"
    Poor Sandy scrabbled his hooves against the fluffy clouds, but they offered no purchase. His wings flapped erratically in a desperate attempt to escape the science-mad mare. "W-well, they probably need more flyers t'help shift rubble. Or maybe help keep the skies clear. Or direct the crowds. Or help ferry pets back t'houses. I gotta help out somehow..."

(If nobody intervenes, move to the Downtown thread?)

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

Poor Sandy scrabbled his hooves against the fluffy clouds, but they offered no purchase. His wings flapped erratically in a desperate attempt to escape the science-mad mare. "W-well, they probably need more flyers t'help shift rubble. Or maybe help keep the skies clear. Or direct the crowds. Or help ferry pets back t'houses. I gotta help out somehow..."

(If nobody intervenes, move to the Downtown thread?)
    (Eeyup.)

"Nonsense! You're helping science itself! That's more important," Icy said absent-mindedly as she dragged the hapless pegasus to the library.

Meanwhile, Sliverpine finished unboarding his side of the window and glanced around for his fellow pegasus. "Hey, Gear, where's Sandy?"

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

(Eeyup.)

Meanwhile, Sliverpine finished unboarding his side of the window and glanced around for his fellow pegasus. "Hey, Gear, where's Sandy?"

"Huh?" Gear glanced around in mild confusion and then at Silverpine. "I uh...dunno............Maybe he's slacking off." Her mouth forming a small smirk.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Probably off training to hold onto his 280-point advantage. Or being dragged off by somepony while you weren't paying attention." Night Jewel winked. "Rats" tended to be alert enough to notice things even when working. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be all right. He'll probably have something amusingly unfortunate, but not dangerous, happen to him, knowing what he's like."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ettin in the Playground

"Huh?" Gear glanced around in mild confusion and then at Silverpine. "I uh...dunno............Maybe he's slacking off." Her mouth forming a small smirk.
    "I don't know, that doesn't sound like—"

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Probably off training to hold onto his 280-point advantage. Or being dragged off by somepony while you weren't paying attention." Night Jewel winked. "Rats" tended to be alert enough to notice things even when working. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be all right. He'll probably have something amusingly unfortunate, but not dangerous, happen to him, knowing what he's like."
    "... yeah. That sounds more like Sandy. Question is, who dragged him off now?" It was absurdly scary how fast Sliverpine accepted that Sandy was already kidnapped and being experimented on.